April 26, 2024, 11:01:38 AM

Author Topic: Under 20s work out at Sheffield Training Centre  (Read 7891 times)

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Re: Under 20s work out at Sheffield Training Centre
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2009, 06:01:13 AM »
*The Caribbean's have 3 people to treat an injury. A physion, co-physio, and assistant manager who just kicks the player a bit until they get up.
  :rotfl:

I doh know bout alyuh but I am truly offended by this statement. An to think that they (the club) allowed this to be published.

Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2009, 03:38:59 PM »

Offline SabreWolves

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2009, 08:42:09 PM »
What these boys up to this week?

We have to keep celebrating the good things that going on too.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Warner takes on Brian Deane at Bramall Lane
« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2009, 09:09:17 AM »
Soccer chief takes on Brian Deane at Bramall Lane.
By: Nick Ward (The Star).

ONE of the beautiful game's biggest names got to grips with football in miniature when he dropped in on Sheffield.

FIFA vice-president Jack Warner came up against Blades hero Brian Deane in a game of table football while visiting Bramall Lane's Legends of the Lane Museum.

Mr Warner, who is also the president of the Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football or CONCACAF, was then given a tour of the venue to hear about the history of Bramall Lane, Sheffield United, and Sheffield FC, the world's first football club. He went on to watch the Trinidad and Tobago Under 20s beat a young Sheffield United XI - which also included Lee Hendrie, Ryan France and Kyel Reid - 2-1 in an exhibition match at Bramall Lane.

The young Soca Warriors visited Sheffield as part of their preparations for the FIFA World Championships in Egypt next month.

Mr Warner said: "Sheffield's football history is unparalleled anywhere else in the world.

"England has a special place and a rich history in the sport so it is great to see a museum like this.

"The hospitality in Sheffield has been excellent. Everyone has shown terrific kindness since I arrived and it is a great pleasure to be here."

Following the tour Mr Warner enjoyed a reception with United directors, football referee Uriah Rennie, Owls chief executive Nick Parker, Sheffield and Hallamshire FA chief executive James Hope-Gill, Sheffield Council chief executive John Mothersole, and Sheffield FC chairman Richard Tims.

Jack Warner and Richard Gorden, general secretary of the Trinidad and Tobago Football federation, challenge chairman Richard Tims and Brian Deane to a game of table football

1]; } ?>