March 29, 2024, 06:46:04 AM

Author Topic: Soca Warriors off to San Pedro Sula.  (Read 16744 times)

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Re: Soca Warriors off to San Pedro Sula
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2009, 09:22:59 AM »
HYLAND WITH DE U-20s REMEMBER ::)

YORKE DOH PLAY NO BALL  ::)

PPL doh ever be satified. Everybody Saying Yorke should not play since he old and have not been playing competitive ball. Now he eh get pic and men fussing.

Wheree alyuh does come from?  ::)

I didn't say Yorke should be picked, I meant the midfield "looks" real weak on paper without his name there, I said they should have picked Hyland.  The under-20s first match is September 24th and Hyland is not currently part of their training camp...he is with his club until Fifa rules require his release...but you telling me he can't get called up to the senior team for matches on the 5th and 9th??  You sir...are a moron.  Either way there MUST be better options for the middle besides Bleeder and Chubby...THAT much I know.  As much as I don't like Clyde Leon I would have kept him in the team over either of those jokers, as long as he not injured.

Damn alyuh man like tuh call ppl names in here.  Did I call you an idiot although I wanted to. No  So please refrain from doing such to me as I did to you.

Niceness
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Soca Warriors off to San Pedro Sula.
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2009, 09:54:42 AM »
BM here.... Lets go TnT

still no statement from dem 2 fellas ..so till then... I down to 9...lets go 9

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2009, 10:00:44 AM »
BM here.... Lets go TnT

still no statement from dem 2 fellas ..so till then... I down to 9...lets go 9

Y u not plannin d lime 4
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2009, 10:01:23 AM »
I would have preferred Whitley instead of Chubby... And Collin Samuel or Daryl Roberts instead of Bleeder... But good Luck Saturday!!!

is Whitley back to that level already ? wasn't aware...Collin Samuel does not play both sides of the game, too little defense, we can't afford to have man coasting ala Latas time...sure he can run forward, but he rarely runs back, ah like him a lot as an attacking sub, thus limited....we have to many multi-talented players to include him,imo.

So the man who's been starting on the left wing for the entire camaign Keon Daniel plays both sides of the game better than Colin Samuel?
Yes...even though incorrectly

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2009, 10:02:33 AM »
James, Avery, Colin Samuel, Darryl Roberts.
Why they cah make a SW team?

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2009, 10:06:06 AM »
yuh asking the wrong ppl , doh expect the right answers

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2009, 10:08:32 AM »
yuh asking the wrong ppl , doh expect the right answers

Nah we have all d answers remember peeps eh get contract because ah we.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline iceberg

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2009, 10:17:49 AM »
don't know y men here complaining about the squad Latas picking. diff opponents (Honduras & USA), so diff tactics, it have men on suspension and man retiring.  and please we can't play no 4 3 3 on the road against Honduras, as we will get caught with we pants down.  Lehwe stick to we 4 4 2 papa.  this is my starting 11 based on the players in camp:

Ince

Carlos           Abu Bakr         Thomas        Jlloyd Samuel

Tinto               Noel          Spann            Daniel

Glenn
                                            Jones

If we playing  4 5 1 (highly doubt it as Latas is Offense minded) then:

Ince

Carlos             Abu Bakr           Thomas          Jlloyd

Tinto               Trent            Theobald           Daniel

Spann

Glenn

I ah word to Mr. Ince, let's please try and build the play from the back ALOT more.  You don't have to kick long every flick time we get a Goal kick.  We too predictable man. Lawd!!

Good luck Warriors!!!
If your heart is not in the game then your not a true footballer!!!

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2009, 10:20:19 AM »
Until colin samuel learn to move he big belly and run back leave his ass out the team. the fella lazy!!! Especially since defence is one of our weakness. Not to mention he runs with his head down.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2009, 10:20:32 AM »
Bobby!!!!  :devil: :devil: :devil:

lets see if he make this one

ah highly doubt it

Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2009, 10:22:24 AM »
some surprises in truth, findlay get picked for the US and we blank the man, i remember saying we should have capped him a long time ago, real bullshit with ttff and the coaching... findlay could also play an atacking mid, so i really dont know what to say, roberts still missing, but i like this team, i would have included jaggy though...

ince

spann              abu bakr        samuel          williams

noel

edwards                   tinto              daniel

glen

jones

either ince or edwards getting the captain armband...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 10:26:31 AM by Controversial »

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2009, 10:29:34 AM »
some surprises in truth, findlay get picked for the US and we blank the man, i remember saying we should have capped him a long time ago, real bullshit with ttff and the coaching... findlay could also play an atacking mid, so i really dont know what to say, roberts still missing, but i like this team, i would have included jaggy though...

ince

noel

glen

jones

Nice squad but I would put Thoams in @CB and move Samuel over to LB.  Thomas is very solid and doesn't give away the ball much when passing.  Other than that I might try Tinto at LM and move Daniel to the middle whe it is said he naturally belongs.  This way we can pressure down either wing with skill and pace or Keon could get to buld attack through the middle.  Multiple options to turn to in generating offense

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2009, 10:45:08 AM »

ince

noel

glen

jones

Nice squad but I would put Thoams in @CB and move Samuel over to LB.  Thomas is very solid and doesn't give away the ball much when passing.  Other than that I might try Tinto at LM and move Daniel to the middle whe it is said he naturally belongs.  This way we can pressure down either wing with skill and pace or Keon could get to buld attack through the middle.  Multiple options to turn to in generating offense

ah hear what yuh saying about thomas but abu bakr has the height advantage over thomas, which will prove useful against the hondurans, samuel plays his best ball in the centre, as opposed to the left from what i have seen.. tinto i believe is a much better dribbler than daniel and is much more creative, i was going to bench daniel and bring in jagdeosingh on the left instead which would be a better move but that hasnt happened...
tinto proved his worth on the right wing, i have never really seen him operate on the left, so i dont know how he would play, playing tinto thru the centre takes pressure off jones and glen and would combine better with glen... daniel is the only player in this team i disapprove of...

but your right thomas is better with the ball at his feet than abu bakr but i guess it depends on latas opinion and how he wants to play it...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 10:49:18 AM by Controversial »

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2009, 10:50:49 AM »
Lawrence Suspended...hopefully he is in the squad for the USA game

Ince

Spann
Dog
Thomas
J.Samuel

Carlos
Birchall
Noel
Daniel

Jones
Glenn

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2009, 10:54:07 AM »

Ince

Spann
Dog
Thomas
J.Samuel

Carlos
Birchall
Noel
Daniel

Jones
Glenn

small mag just 2 questions, what the hell you and others see in dog in the back, thats better than thomas and abu bakr? please enlighten me, besides the fact that dog is playing in the UK and why would you replace tinto with birchall especially since we are looking for creativity for our 2 forwards in the midfield and tinto brings that when birchall doesnt, especially since we have noel playing the holding mid position and is also a ball winner who could actually pass better than birchall?

« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 10:57:17 AM by Controversial »

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2009, 10:57:07 AM »
ah hear what yuh saying about thomas but abu bakr has the height advantage over thomas, which will prove useful against the hondurans, samuel plays his best ball in the centre, as opposed to the left from what i have seen.. tinto i believe is a much better dribbler than daniel and is much more creative, i was going to bench daniel and bring in jagdeosingh on the left instead which would be a better move but that hasnt happened...
tinto proved his worth on the right wing, i have never really seen him operate on the left, so i dont know how he would play, playing tinto thru the centre takes pressure off jones and glen and would combine better with glen... daniel is the only player in this team i disapprove of...

but your right thomas is better with the ball at his feet than abu bakr but i guess it depends on latas opinion and how he wants to play it...

Yeah but I wasn't moving Duff, is K. Williams I putting on the bench as a sub if necessary.

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2009, 11:01:12 AM »

ince

noel

glen

jones

Putting Daniel on the left again with ah new Left back like Williams is asking for trouble...Daniel is ah waste defensively and he hasn't dont Shyte on left mid ...he would be much better in the middle where he can hold up the ball and make some creative passes....and he has more skill than Tinto...Tinto has speed and can use that to run at players......Jagdeosingh not on the team so why mention him?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2009, 11:04:11 AM »

ince

noel

glen

jones

Putting Daniel on the left again with ah new Left back like Williams is asking for trouble...Daniel is ah waste defensively and he hasn't dont Shyte on left mid ...he would be much better in the middle where he can hold up the ball and make some creative passes....and he has more skill than Tinto...Tinto has speed and can use that to run at players......Jagdeosingh not on the team so why mention him?

daniel is not more skillful than tinto, thats a matter of opinion, maybe daniel is better on dead balls than tinto but not when it comes to dribbling and creating, daniel many times has been clueless with what to do with the ball, even if you put him in he centre... i mentioned jagdeosingh bc hes better than daniel, thats why and should replace him on the team in my opinion...

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2009, 11:32:36 AM »

Ince

Spann
Dog
Thomas
J.Samuel

Carlos
Birchall
Noel
Daniel

Jones
Glenn

small mag just 2 questions, what the hell you and others see in dog in the back, thats better than thomas and abu bakr? please enlighten me, besides the fact that dog is playing in the UK and why would you replace tinto with birchall especially since we are looking for creativity for our 2 forwards in the midfield and tinto brings that when birchall doesnt, especially since we have noel playing the holding mid position and is also a ball winner who could actually pass better than birchall?

I want to know the same thing?

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2009, 11:54:14 AM »
Until colin samuel learn to move he big belly and run back leave his ass out the team. the fella lazy!!! Especially since defence is one of our weakness. Not to mention he runs with his head down.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
yo, allyuh really eh easy nah....ah cyah stop laughing, so you eh care if Colin does jump on here and read de forum....but yuh right, maybe he go read yuh comment and use it as motivation to, "learn to move he big belly".
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2009, 12:13:04 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
yo, allyuh really eh easy nah....ah cyah stop laughing, so you eh care if Colin does jump on here and read de forum....but yuh right, maybe he go read yuh comment and use it as motivation to, "learn to move he big belly".

He go just say he dissapointed like Richard Thompson.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2009, 12:15:32 PM »
mines

Ince

Spann  Bakr          Williams
           Thomas

Carlos  Birchall Noel   J Samuel

Jones  Glenn

subs: Tinto, Daniel, Dog, Bleeder, Chubby, Scotland,Hector, Williams, Phillips,Yorke(ah cyah leave  him out) , almost forget Ghost - Zammy
defensive wing changes - Carlos or Samuel
defensive mid changes : Dog
Ct mid changes: Bleeder/Chubby?? defensive, Daniel offensive
Wing midfield changes : Tinto left, Hector right
Forward changes: Scotland or  Ghost

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2009, 12:24:15 PM »
Chubby Andrews LOUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD STEUPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Come on Latas

Hmmmmm....look at yuh.  If was Mats did make dah selection yuh woulda done start bout 20 thread bout it.. 8)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2009, 12:25:27 PM »
I would have preferred Whitley instead of Chubby... And Collin Samuel or Daryl Roberts instead of Bleeder... But good Luck Saturday!!!

You a nex one jes like weary.  Double standards!  8)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2009, 12:34:20 PM »
yuh know wid all dis talk bout dis one or dat one should or shouldn't be on de team, it get me to wondering...if we don't (or even if we do qualify for WC2010) should Jack decide to pull another Beenhaker move and pull in some top-notch foreign coach.....could you imagine how dramatically dis team would change?
lemmeh amend dis before ah get fired up...ah mean de personnel on de team.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 12:37:58 PM by Fyzoman »
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2009, 12:38:09 PM »
 >:( I doh know much about Chubby so ah cah comment but Bleeder  ??? ??? ???...WTF!!!...why is he even close to this team is beyond me and man want to say that it eh have friend factor ...give me ah ffffin break...Bleeder only purpose on this team should be to bring water and carry the real players Jock Straps .....or wash they damn draws ...absolute bullshyte!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2009, 12:44:20 PM »
Chubby Andrews LOUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD STEUPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Come on Latas

Hmmmmm....look at yuh.  If was Mats did make dah selection yuh woulda done start bout 20 thread bout it.. 8)

Comment in 20 thread not strt. According 2 David Allan Grier Latas has lost is mind.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2009, 12:49:10 PM »
So the man who's been starting on the left wing for the entire campaign Keon Daniel plays both sides of the game better than Colin Samuel?

Come on Arrow.  We all know that Keon is a natural centre mid that we forcing to play on de wing.  He was never a winger!

« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 12:50:53 PM by Savannah boy »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2009, 12:53:25 PM »
So the man who's been starting on the left wing for the entire campaign Keon Daniel plays both sides of the game better than Colin Samuel?

Come on Arrow.  We all know that Keon is a natural centre mid that we forcing to play on de wing.  He was never a winger!

[/quote

By now he should realize is dey he playin 4 we and make d adjustment Rasta say in d Pro League game thread he look a hot mess v Tbgo United. So if St. J could play Samuel wit he big belly cyah c y we cyah do d same.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2009, 01:20:03 PM »

So you agree with me then...Colin Samuel is a better option for the left wing over Keon Daniel...end of story.

1]; } ?>