March 29, 2024, 08:14:11 AM

Author Topic: Soca Warriors off to San Pedro Sula.  (Read 16748 times)

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Soca Warriors off to San Pedro Sula.
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2009, 06:49:56 AM »
in all of these comments I am not seeing anybody asking why Kerry Baptiste is not on the side???  or is he joining them later? he is the top scorer in our Pro League and we really need the goals...
perhaps we have so  many strikers that we can pick and choose?? if so that's a good thing, isn't it? ;D
seems like the forumites are just like the officials, we like who we like, and pick the team we would like to see play.
nuff said. :) as long as we win, eh?
GO WARRIORS!!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2009, 06:51:28 AM »
Tinto in... Latas was mannersing him in Piarco...

Thanks fuh de feedback.  Much appreciated.

But wha exactly dah mean?

From the training sessions, yuh could see Latas choose him as a predecessor... Latas real hard on the man, always pulling on he socks. He gone to buy toolum (j/k really something in duty free) and Latas pull him aside  :beermug:

One thing I observe is the Locals have real love for Latas and he have mad love for them. He clear security... (female officer real rub him down) and he come check on the team for head count. Daiz when he see Tinto in duty free shopping and he talk to him. Bleeder paying bills over the phone and smiling... I hope he become a NEWS reporter when he done yes...!

if they ent hiring, he could take Franklin Khan wuk...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2009, 06:57:29 AM »
Tinto in... Latas was mannersing him in Piarco...

Thanks fuh de feedback.  Much appreciated.

But wha exactly dah mean?

From the training sessions, yuh could see Latas choose him as a predecessor... Latas real hard on the man, always pulling on he socks. He gone to buy toolum (j/k really something in duty free) and Latas pull him aside  :beermug:

One thing I observe is the Locals have real love for Latas and he have mad love for them. He clear security... (female officer real rub him down) and he come check on the team for head count. Daiz when he see Tinto in duty free shopping and he talk to him. Bleeder paying bills over the phone and smiling... I hope he become a NEWS reporter when he done yes...!

Wait nah , if Tinto is Latas predecessor, Tinto muss be what, 60-70 years old?  :o
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: dese DJ comin in fas an furious boy
I pity the fool....

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2009, 07:12:26 AM »
United States midfielder Robbie Rogers and forward Robbie Findley, who is eligible of playing for Trinidad and Tobago were selected for their first World Cup qualifiers versus El Salvador on Sept. 5 and at Trinidad and Tobago four days later at the Hasely Crawford Stadium.
ah doh know what worse...or should I say worser..the writing or the fact that we refuse to expand our pool of players

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2009, 07:16:27 AM »
in all of these comments I am not seeing anybody asking why Kerry Baptiste is not on the side???

Nobody eh saying nutten, because his name is on de list.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2009, 07:19:25 AM »
in all of these comments I am not seeing anybody asking why Kerry Baptiste is not on the side???

And I think he very prominently in the picture they post too... ???
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2009, 07:31:31 AM »

wham is ah full moon... davyjenny candidates like rain
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2009, 08:22:08 AM »
 :rotfl: @ Ann3boys and Daft Trini

Allyuh good yes.

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2009, 08:29:19 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  ...WOW!!!...Damn ah blond moment  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline judge101

• Full Warrior
  • If it is to be, then it is up to me
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2009, 08:31:48 AM »
where is the consistency with d selection of the team and why Daniel still playing at first i did like him but know he looking like he does light up a ten piece before he does line up on d pitch
wise men talke because they have something to say,fools talk because they have to say something

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2009, 08:35:36 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ENT!!!!

Keep them coming fellahs, keep them coming!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2009, 08:53:20 AM »
For the Dog haters...nuttin beating him in the air and he is a threat on set pieces.

He have the same speed as Bakr, more experience and he have a good tackle.

Dog frighten...he will put in a good shift.

It does not matter which 3 of Dog, Keyno or Bakr playing.

The left back locked with jlloyd...is Spann as the right back I frighten for. I would go with williams or edwards...I would even try Birchall as a right back if they have no room in the middle for him.

I would start Hughton Hector on the left wing instead of Daniel. I find the boy have some zess, he could cross he taking shot and he could dribble...he and tinto on each flank would be good.

I going with

ince

Edwards           Dog/Bakr    Keyno     JJloyd

Tinto              Trent       Birchall       Hector

Glenn       KJ

We beating people with this side.

touches stick to writing the after match reports, your selection is rediculous, dog ent doing nuttin for we anywhere, in the air nor on the ground, abu bakr and samuel, samuel plays very well in the centre, williams stays on the left, birchall could ride pine and come een in the 2nd half, thats why we have noel there as the holding mid, he could actually pass the ball and possess it, unlike birchall. you mad if you think latas leaving out tinto whos the most creative mid we have right now, wipe that yampee out yuh eye nah and watch real football nah... didnt know hector was a left winger, if he better than daniel, thank god, bc i was hoping jaggy woulda replace him

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 01, 2009, 08:57:51 AM »
touches stick to writing the after match reports, your selection is rediculous, dog ent doing nuttin for we anywhere, in the air nor on the ground, abu bakr and samuel, samuel plays very well in the centre, williams stays on the left, birchall could ride pine and come een in the 2nd half, thats why we have noel there as the holding mid, he could actually pass the ball and possess it, unlike birchall. you mad if you think latas leaving out tinto whos the most creative mid we have right now, wipe that yampee out yuh eye nah and watch real football nah... didnt know hector was a left winger, if he better than daniel, thank god, bc i was hoping jaggy woulda replace him

When last Tinto played in the center mid for ANY side...far less for Latapy?   Yuh tellin man watch real football and you calling for Williams at left back??   :rotfl:  ::)  If anything Williams should play centreback (if yuh so fraid Dog) and JLLoyd on the left, in their natural positions...this experimenting sh!t playing men outta position hadda done!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 09:03:42 AM by arrow »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #103 on: September 01, 2009, 09:01:43 AM »

When last Tinto played in the center mid for ANY side...far less for Latapy?   Yuh tellin man watch real football and you calling for Williams at left back??   :rotfl: ::)

what williams play last game dotish? tinto played right wing last time, but since spann playing right back and edwards not getting displaced, where yuh think logically tinto would play? unless you plan to put noel in the centre mid which would be a idiotic move bc hes a good holding mid

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 01, 2009, 09:08:25 AM »
hoss can you please shut the f**k up

Tinto as a CM? 

Touches team selection is the best I've seen so far

Get over it..Abu Bakr is a shithong...Countless mistakes vs El Salvador at home and a poor performance away to Mexico

If Latapy want to win this game Abu Bakr should be on the bench but he wont cuz Latas have some strange connection with him...hopefully he can hold his own and do well but I doubt

Williams..shithong

J'Samuel..LEFT BACK

Ince

Spann
Dog
Thomas
J'Samuel

Carlos
Noel
Birchall
Daniel/Hector

KJ
Glenn

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 01, 2009, 09:09:30 AM »

When last Tinto played in the center mid for ANY side...far less for Latapy?   Yuh tellin man watch real football and you calling for Williams at left back??   :rotfl: ::)

what williams play last game dotish? tinto played right wing last time, but since spann playing right back and edwards not getting displaced, where yuh think logically tinto would play? unless you plan to put noel in the centre mid which would be a idiotic move bc hes a good holding mid

I know Williams played left back last game dunce...and that's exactly why he should NEVER play left back again in his life!!  The man was absolutely, shockingly terrible...it's a modern-day miracle we didn't collect 4 goals from crosses coming in from his side which was left wide open for the entire 2nd half...de man was WORSE THAN AKLIE!  Wash dat break out yuh eyes and then come back and post

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 01, 2009, 09:12:08 AM »

I know Williams played left back last game dunce...and that's exactly why he should NEVER play left back again in his life!!  The man was absolutely, shockingly terrible...it's a modern-day miracle we didn't collect 4 goals from crosses coming in from his side which was left wide open for the entire 2nd half...de man was WORSE THAN AKLIE!  Wash dat break out yuh eyes and then come back and post

I agree...Akeil is better than him...which says what about Keston Williams?

Julias James and Avery should have been in this squad instead of Abu Bakr and Williams

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #107 on: September 01, 2009, 09:17:18 AM »

Tinto as a CM? 

Touches team selection is the best I've seen so far

Get over it..Abu Bakr is a shithong...Countless mistakes vs El Salvador at home and a poor performance away to Mexico

If Latapy want to win this game Abu Bakr should be on the bench but he wont cuz Latas have some strange connection with him...hopefully he can hold his own and do well but I doubt

Williams..shithong

J'Samuel..LEFT BACK

Ince

Spann
Dog
Thomas
J'Samuel

Carlos
Noel
Birchall
Daniel/Hector

KJ
Glenn

look forceripe, cool yuhself, ah know yuh in love with the epl and all players who ply they trade in the uk but ease off yuh big man talk, when yuh now start watching football, dog ent doing nuttin for we in the back, akile is a shithong, thats why he no longer on the team and thats why latas picking men who could actually play the game, arrow need tuh stick in the jokes section bc he clueless when coming to team selection and football, we like you better when yuh sarcastic...

and yuh still ent answer the question, what the hell allyuh see in dog, why allyuh not answering that question, bc yuh dont have a damn answer for it... and arrow i not on insults like you, argue the point, people who lack intelligence resort tuh cussing and ignorance... what makes dog better than abu bakr and thomas?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 09:20:46 AM by Controversial »

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 01, 2009, 09:23:28 AM »
look forceripe, cool yuhself, ah know yuh in love with the epl and all players who ply they trade in the uk but ease off yuh big man talk, when yuh now start watching football, dog ent doing nuttin for we in the back, akile is a shithong, thats why he no longer on the team and thats why latas picking men who could actually play the game, arrow need tuh stick in the jokes section bc he clueless when coming to team selection and football, we like you better when yuh sarcastic...

and yuh still ent answer the question, what the hell allyuh see in dog, why allyuh not answering that question, bc yuh dont have a damn answer for it...

ok how about this....brilliant team selections TI, Tinto in the center-mid position is pure genius that NO coach at ANY level has ever thought of besides you... :applause:   and Williams is 100% the best choice for left-back even though he's only ever played one match there in his entire life (and played rubbish) and we have a next man available who playing a natural left-back in the EPL for donkey's years....sarcastic enough for you?

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 01, 2009, 09:27:22 AM »

..Abu Bakr is a shithong...Countless mistakes vs El Salvador at home and a poor performance away to Mexico

Physician heal thyself...countless mistakes? I think the combined number in both games could be counted on one hand.

Where all that hate come from? He hit you a hard jam in school days or what?

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 01, 2009, 09:34:38 AM »
I find all de men who hating on Keston Williams and Bakr better be able to walk into their job on day one and start performing like the man who they replace, one time.

How much players who playing EPL is shine as soon as they make they national side? Even though you starring for your club week in, week out, they all need a bedding in period when you make the step up to international football. You can't expect every single person to perform like a boss in they first game. The men didn't shine, but to say they play any more shit than every single defender we have had since Beenie days is an outright lie. Our defence in mess longtime and these two did no worse than anybody else who have umpteen caps already, yet we ready to crucify them onetime?

Williams did well until he get bun in the second half. That should not be a blight on his level of play, but against hit fitness...which can be fixed! Allyuh watching too much of the starboys in them foreign leagues and not looking at the routine mistakes that defenders make EVERY GAME that allow your starboys to look good. It doh mean that all of them is shittongs. 

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #111 on: September 01, 2009, 09:36:29 AM »

and yuh still ent answer the question, what the hell allyuh see in dog, why allyuh not answering that question, bc yuh dont have a damn answer for it...

ok how about this....brilliant team selections TI, Tinto in the center-mid position is pure genius that NO coach at ANY level has ever thought of besides you... :applause:   and Williams is 100% the best choice for left-back even though he's only ever played one match there in his entire life (and played rubbish) and we have a next man available who playing a natural left-back in the EPL for donkey's years....sarcastic enough for you?

:devil: thats more like it, i presume you never saw samuel play in the halfback position? i also assume you didnt realize spann will most likely stay as a fullback and edwards will remain as the right winger? you probably didnt realize noel will play as a holding mid and since we are playing with 2 forwards most likely we need a creative mid, bearing in mind daniel hasnt played his best football in a long time, tinto seems set to debut in the centre mid, unless hector plays left wing as touches suggests and daniel is moved to centre mid which in my opinion wouldnt do anything for us bc tinto would make a bigger impact...

but as i agreed with another poster who has more sense than you, it could happen that williams is benched and samuel plays on the left, with bakr and thomas in the middle, but why would you do that when we were the weakest thru the middle in the last game? and since you didnt know samuel has played centre back and played very well, why waste him on the left when you could play him in the centre...

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 01, 2009, 09:42:13 AM »
The beauty of a team picked by a fan is that it never plays & the fan is not accountable for its selection, or performance. Enjoy the rum  ;D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 01, 2009, 09:44:05 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

and since you didnt know samuel has played centre back and played very well, why waste him on the left when you could play him in the centre...

WHEN???

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 01, 2009, 10:10:01 AM »
yuh know watching all dis talk bout Bakr and Keston Williams...like ah man say it's truly ah miracle we didn't collect bout 4 from all the right-wing attacks in the 2nd half...and Bakr, hopefully Swansea teach him ah thing or two.

i personally know bout 5 lil high school boy who friggin better than Bakr and have the ability to head a simple ball coming to them and not look if they playing U-12 football....men does talk on dis forum as if dey friggin blind..bottom line is, these fellahs eh ready for big football....like ah say before, if we get ah foreign coach who have ah clue dem fellahs go be like Angus Eve when Beenie did take over!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 01, 2009, 10:19:31 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ENT!!!!

Keep them coming fellahs, keep them coming!

Give meh it.... give it to meh.... the puncheon now wearing off.... I meant successor!

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 01, 2009, 02:13:36 PM »
Fellas right back looking dire. We have to try Birchall, or even KJ there.
Hart for president

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #117 on: September 01, 2009, 02:30:38 PM »
Ah sorry Yorke couldn't get fit (or simply wasn't interested). He always makes a difference for TT.

Wonder if it makes sense to put KJ up front. He might do well for his club there but not for us. Maybe as attacking mf behind Scotland and Glenn.

At least they have four solid days to train.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 01, 2009, 02:32:11 PM »
Fellas right back looking dire. We have to try Birchall, or even KJ there.

Yuh come back wit da shit talk again fella?!!  That eh much betta dan de clong who wanted to put DY in central defense nah!! ???

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 01, 2009, 03:13:58 PM »
The beauty of a team picked by a fan is that it never plays & the fan is not accountable for its selection, or performance. Enjoy the rum  ;D

:devil: Best damn post in the whole thread
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

1]; } ?>