March 29, 2024, 05:34:09 AM

Author Topic: Time for macajuel to bite like mapepire.......  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Saltanfresh

• Sr. Warrior
  • Doi! Doi! Doi!....everytime
    • View Profile
Time for macajuel to bite like mapepire.......
« on: August 31, 2009, 06:36:06 AM »
A lot has been said of the selections made on this current WC campaign and from Maturana, Corneal, and now to Latapy have not been speared the wrath of this forum and justifiably so in most instances. However, there have been many new faces revealed on the national scene justifiable or not. The thing is when we have players getting opportunities they must dig deep to produce something special for the Red, White, and Black.

Far too often the men who make the national set up seem to be unprepared for this level with just a few exceptions. When you are selected for national service you need to bring your "A-game", it is not the time to clam-up and just accept your national selection as the pinnacle of your career, these players now need to prove themselves worthy of selection, after all it should be an honor to represent your mother, father, wife, children, Steelband, Tassa, and Kaiso, not to mention all of T&T.

There have been complaints about too many laborers and not enough magicians but it seems world football has been heading that way for some time. The ideal would be magicians who are also laborers a little Makalele would go a long way for the present Soca Warriors. The thing is, we need some more men to stand up and be counted when it matters. We seem to have many big name players but not many big game players but the time has come for our big Macajuels to stop hugging-up and squeezing everbody in CONCACAF and start biting them like Mapepire .

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Time for macajuel to bite like mapepire.......
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 12:12:39 PM »
Breds, yuh wasting yuh time talking that on this forum,  BC these bredders here real in love wid latapy and what ever he do as ah player and a coach will be justified.

i for one happen to believe that he's ah good coach, and not only that , but he could also bring the local game to ah level comparable with the football giants the world over, but here's my problem wid this guy, he seem tuh have the same hitler complex that most of the local coaches suffer with.

he refuses tuh name the team ah week before the game, he playing fellas who not technically sound,fellas who made mistakes in the pass it seem like he stuck on dem and would not give them a call up to work out their differances for the sake of the team, just like bertille, just like alvin, just like gally, these are all men who blank very good players tuh use laborers who can't get the job done, and i've seen this phenomonon time and time again with our local coaches.

as for the players who yuh mention before not giving their all, breds yuh can't get blood from ah turnip, them men doh have the quality to compete with the best in concacaf, they are in over their heads and it shows with every game , but the coach seem to believe in G class horses running in ah C class race, and the C class players who can get the job done getting blanked.

look @ this and tell meh something.

players who can                VS                        players who struggling.

julius james                                                  makan hislop/ abu bakr/ marvin andrews
whitley                                                        theobald,/ clyde leon
roberts                                                         scotty/ baptiste/ jones
hyland                                                          birchall/ spann                                                     
sancho                                                          kenyo/ lawrence
jagdeosingh                                                    daniel                                                 
collin samuels                                                  daniel/ spann
avery john                                                       keston wiliiams
cyd gray                                                              carlos / spann

if i could see then how  come coach latas can't.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 12:15:07 PM »
Whitley pls he became CEO of Limers Inc after d WC. He now strt 2 show pld form and if Chubby could get recall he coulda make d rip. But doh make it seem like he sufferin like Roberts.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 12:16:15 PM »
A lot has been said of the selections made on this current WC campaign and from Maturana, Corneal, and now to Latapy have not been speared the wrath of this forum and justifiably so in most instances. However, there have been many new faces revealed on the national scene justifiable or not. The thing is when we have players getting opportunities they must dig deep to produce something special for the Red, White, and Black.

Far too often the men who make the national set up seem to be unprepared for this level with just a few exceptions. When you are selected for national service you need to bring your "A-game", it is not the time to clam-up and just accept your national selection as the pinnacle of your career, these players now need to prove themselves worthy of selection, after all it should be an honor to represent your mother, father, wife, children, Steelband, Tassa, and Kaiso, not to mention all of T&T.

There have been complaints about too many laborers and not enough magicians but it seems world football has been heading that way for some time. The ideal would be magicians who are also laborers a little Makalele would go a long way for the present Soca Warriors. The thing is, we need some more men to stand up and be counted when it matters. We seem to have many big name players but not many big game players but the time has come for our big Macajuels to stop hugging-up and squeezing everbody in CONCACAF and start biting them like Mapepire .

dais it right dey

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 12:41:39 PM »
Salt this a big title.  Sell that to the Express or Guardian.   :)   See how worked up JC is over Latapy dotishness ;D  I jess reach back and JC still taking time to explain the obvious.   JC keep the faith yuh boys will sweat soon.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 02:37:10 PM »
Salt this a big title.  Sell that to the Express or Guardian.   :)   See how worked up JC is over Latapy dotishness ;D  I jess reach back and JC still taking time to explain the obvious.   JC keep the faith yuh boys will sweat soon.
Breds, why allyuh does allway come wid this worked up nonsense! i not worked up trust meh, i just cool believe it or not! ppl doh call me cool man for nothing.

i will addmitt when i was ah yuteman ah was wild and out going , but now as ah middle ager i real cool and laid back, but when it come tuh football i does get ah little excited.

i tell yuh what, i doh care about my boys not getting ah sweat, but rather the progress of the team , and no progress could come to ah team when the coach and managment playing games!

every team in the hex fielding their best players, but it seems like it's only us who impsing around and not playing ah decent squad.

yuh think i like seeing my country on cable TV looking like they just start playing the game!!!!!!! come on man yuh can't be serious! man misstrapping , fellas falling down , man throwing the ball to the opposite team , come on bredder !!!! it's ah shamefull ting tuh watch on cable TV!!

and my beef iz , the columbian made us look stupid for over and yr, causing us to lose disgracfully to the U.S. twice, causing us to miss out on the gold cup,allowing our standard tuh drop rock bottom.

finally we got rid of him, and here comes one of our own, ah man who should know better doing the same nonsense or worst!

breds i doh know bout you, but all i want tuh see is the best players on the squad full stop! and i haven't seen that since beenhakker left out bout his business.

it went from good to worst in ah matter of seconds, black list, dispute wid minister boynes, wim being fired, beef with minister hunt, pancho and his madness, anton corneal tampering, the madness of pancho and his experimentation and now latapy and his power tripping!

nah breds! that's ah bit too much for any avid football fan to handle.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 03:23:01 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2009, 02:49:23 PM »
Breds, why allyuh does allway come wid this worked up nonsense! i not worked up trust meh, i just cool believe it or not! ppl doh call me cool man for nothing.

i will addmitt when i was ah yuteman ah was wild and out going , but now as ah middle ager i real cool and laid back, but when it come tuh football i does get ah little excited.

i tell yuh what, i doh care about my boys not getting ah sweat, but rather the progress of the team , and no progress could come to ah team when the coach and managment playing games!

every team in the hex fielding their best players, but it seems like it's only us who impsing around and not playing ah decent squad.

yuh think i like seeing my country on cable TV looking like they just start playing the game!!!!!!! come on man yuh can't be serious! man misstrapping , fellas falling down , man throwing the ball to the opposite team , come on bredder !!!! it's ah shamefull ting tuh watch on cable TV!!

and my beef iz , the columbian made us look stupid for over and yr, causing us to lose disgracfully to the U.S. twice, causing us to miss out on the gold cup,allowing our standard tuh drop rock bottom.

finally we got rid of him, and here comes one of our own, ah man who should know better doing the same nonsense or worst!

breds i doh know bout you, but all i want tuh see is the best players on the squad full stop! and i haven't seen that since beenhakker left out bout his business.

it went from good to worst in ah matter of seconds, black list, dispute wid minister boynes, wim being fired, beef with minister hunt, pancho and his madness, anton corneal tampering, the madness of pancho and his experimentation and now latapy and his power tripping!

nah breds! that's ah bit too much to handle for any avid football fan.

You is one dangerous liad eh :rotfl:

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2009, 07:16:40 PM »

didn't beenie start theobald in the world cup?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2009, 11:52:10 PM »

didn't beenie start theobald in the world cup?
Yeh BC latas couldn't take that jammin from beckham and gerrad, so bleeder with the younger stronger legs got the nod, the tactics was more defensive and wait  tuh catch dem on the counter. the bad move that beenie made was with evens wise,when he used wise over latas.

beenie was off with one or two players , but pancho wim and latas getting it wrong with half the squad, and that's the sad part.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 12:03:30 AM by just cool »

1]; } ?>