March 29, 2024, 05:42:37 AM

Author Topic: NBA 2009-10 Thread  (Read 53212 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: NBA 2009-10 Thread
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2009, 11:40:47 PM »
cyar handle replacement refs,them go blow whistle fuh every damn ting.

Not even that will help allyuh against de Laker onslaught  :devil:

COSIGNNNNNNNNNNN
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2009, 09:15:15 PM »
Cavs guard arrested with shotgun, two handgunsAssociated Press

UPPER MARLBORO, Maryland (AP) - Cleveland Cavaliers guard Delonte West was arrested Thursday after officers pulled him over for speeding on a motorcycle while carrying two loaded handguns and a loaded shotgun in a guitar case.

Prince George's County police spokeswoman Sgt. Michelle Reedy said Friday the Cleveland Cavaliers player was arrested about 10 p.m. Thursday.

Reedy said West was riding a Can-Am Spyder motorcycle north on the Capital Beltway in Upper Marlboro when he cut off an officer, who pulled him over.

Police said a handgun was found in his pocket, another in his pant leg and a shotgun in a guitar case strapped to his back.

Reedy said West "was very cooperative, there were no issues" during the incident.

The 26-year-old West, who lives in Brandywine, was charged with speeding and weapons counts. It is illegal to carry concealed weapons and to transport loaded guns in Maryland, according to police. Reedy said West was released on his own recognizance early Friday.

Cavaliers general manager Danny Ferry said the team was monitoring the situation.

"We have been in communication with Delonte and his family," Ferry said in a statement. "We are gathering more information and will not have further comment until the appropriate time."

Online court records did not list an attorney for West.

Last year, West left the Cavaliers' training camp to seek treatment for depression and a "mood disorder" he said he has battled his entire life. At the time, he said he was taking medication and attending therapy sessions. West said his mood problems date to his childhood.

West has said his mood swings seem to be most erratic when his life seems to be in order.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2009, 09:39:38 PM »
Cavs dream team just got a nightmare
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2009, 10:21:20 PM »
buh wuh de ass :rotfl:....west was on he way to rescue somebody from mexican drug dealers or wha?
who TF? does ride around with ah shotgun in ah guitar case??

all dem tattoo in dey neck does really make dem boy feel dem is real thug oui
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2009, 10:45:46 PM »
buh wuh de ass :rotfl:....west was on he way to rescue somebody from mexican drug dealers or wha?

Nah we was on his way 2 d gym 2 work on his shooting.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2009, 04:14:13 PM »

Funny ting bout dis story is de fact dat is 3 piece ah weapon de man have on him, 2 loaded hand gun and a shotgun?  Soundin like he was out for war
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

giggsy11

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2009, 10:05:32 AM »

Funny ting bout dis story is de fact dat is 3 piece ah weapon de man have on him, 2 loaded hand gun and a shotgun?  Soundin like he was out for war

Sounds like he was in a hurry-cutting off police to continue on his way. The amazing and scary thing is he has a mental health diagnosis and he is in the possession of loaded firearms as well as riding a speeding bullet/weapon!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2009, 09:06:25 PM »
Beasley back with Heat following rehabAssociated Press

MIAMI (AP) - Michael Beasley rejoined his Miami Heat teammates Monday following a monthlong stay in a rehabilitation facility to address substance abuse and other issues.

Beasley took part in a voluntary offseason workout and quickly drew rave reviews from coaches, many of whom were able to visit and work with him during the rehab stint. Heat coach Erik Spoelstra personally saw Beasley three times in the past month, and someone from the Heat staff was with the second-year forward daily.

"We want to bring him back to the family, bring him back in here," Spoelstra said. "We're 100 percent behind him. We've invested in him, not just financially but emotionally. We've spent a great deal of time with him this summer, trying to develop him on the court but also off the court. He's ready. He was excited to be back here."

Beasley, who starred at Kansas State for one season before jumping to the NBA, was not available for comment Monday. No specifics of his treatment have been offered, with both the Heat and people close to Beasley citing privacy concerns.

The No. 2 pick in the 2008 draft will be with the team when training camp opens officially on Sept. 29. Players kept in touch with Beasley through text messages and Twitter over the past month.

"I have no concern at all," Heat forward and captain Udonis Haslem said last week when asked about Beasley. "He's working out, he's staying in shape, he's keeping himself sharp. It's not like he doesn't know the plays and with Beas, if all else fails, he'll shoot it. So he'll be fine when he gets back."

Beasley entered an in-patient Houston facility sometime around Aug. 20. A series of posts on his Twitter account around that time sparked concern for his well-being, including entries that said "Feelin like it's not worth livin!!!!!!! I'm done" and "I feel like the whole world is against me I can't win for losin."

He also was fined $50,000 last year for being a hotel room where the scent of marijuana was detected during the league's rookie symposium.

Through it all, the Heat - from team president Pat Riley, to Spoelstra, to many teammates - have insisted Beasley is still valued.

Michael Beasley averaged 13.9 points and 5.4 rebounds as a rookie. (Scott Cunningham/NBAE / Getty Images)

"We have great structure here within the franchise and I think what the NBA and everybody saw is that we're 100 percent behind him," Spoelstra said. "We were with him every step of the way and we're expecting great things from him this year."

Spoelstra said Beasley's summer was filled with plenty of on-court "work and development." He spent about two months working out in Miami before going to Houston, and since the end of last season has gotten quicker, plus added 10 pounds of muscle while maintaining a low body fat level.

Spoelstra said Beasley has already taken a team conditioning test and "blew it away ... he's in phenomenal shape."

"Physically, you'll see he looks different," Spoelstra said. "He's just bigger."

The Heat plan to ask him to play a bigger role, too.

Beasley finished his rookie season as Miami's second-leading scorer behind Dwyane Wade, averaging 13.9 points and 5.4 rebounds. The Heat envision Beasley as someone able to play at small forward at times this season, even after using him primarily at power forward a year ago.

"When you talk about a guy who's that talented, and then you really start to develop the fundamentals and the details of his game, you see dramatic improvements in a short period of time," Spoelstra said. "That's exciting."

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2009, 06:55:07 AM »
Artest: Point at me if Lakers don't repeatAssociated Press

SAN DIEGO (AP) - Pardon Ron Artest if he's a bit geographically challenged and had no idea that San Diego has a big league baseball team, even though he was wearing a Padres cap.

This much he's sure of — If his Los Angeles Lakers don't repeat as NBA champions, fans can point their fingers at him.
"They should. That's exactly what should happen if we don't repeat," the star forward said during a visit to promote the Lakers' exhibition game against the Denver Nuggets at the San Diego Sports Arena on Oct. 23.

"They won last year, and I'm the new addition. The fans expect to repeat. Everybody in L.A. expects a second ring. And if we don't then yeah, they should point it right at me, throwing tomatoes and everything."

Artest joined the Lakers as a free agent on July 8, signing a five-year deal worth about $33 million. He is the team's only addition, essentially switching places with Trevor Ariza, who left the Lakers to take Artest's spot with the Rockets.

Artest said he was proud to be making his first promotional appearance for the Lakers. He wore an all-black Kobe Bryant jersey as a tribute to his new teammate.

"It makes me more excited, gives me a better understanding of what jersey I'm actually putting on," Artest said. "So today I decided to wear the black Kobe Bryant jersey, because he is the 'Black Mamba,' and I'm really happy to be a part of this team and I'm really excited just to be an addition, an asset, to the guy, to the (Derek) Fishers and the (Andrew) Bynums and all the rest of the players."

During a wide-ranging news conference at the San Diego Chargers' media trailer, Artest drew some laughs with a few slip-ups.

"I didn't realize how far L.A.'s tentacles, or whatever you want to call them, extend, all the way to San Diego. I thought I was going to be getting some Golden State Warrior fans, because I didn't know where I was at. Most of the fans are Lakers fans, so that's great.

"And I'm also here to say that next year I'll be trying out for the San Diego Chargers, so I look forward to that. Hopefully I can play some baseball. Is there a baseball team here?"

You're wearing the hat, he was told.

"I know I'm wearing the hat. I just love the SD. The logo looks great. I didn't realize there was a baseball team in San Diego."

A tough, physical defender, Artest had some spirited moments against Bryant when the Rockets pushed the Lakers to seven games in the second round of the playoffs.

"That was friendship what you saw out there with me and Kobe," Artest said. "That's like hard-core friendship, you know, like back in the days — fight against your best friend when you were younger and go out and get some ice cream later? That's what that was. It was just so competitive.

"I just knew that my team was going to win. Of course we lost Yao (Ming), which hurt the Rockets. And Kobe wanted to win, and he knew his team was going to win. It was like, 'OK, I know you but I don't care nothing about you, maybe I have to step on your toes and give you a couple of elbows and get you ejected twice, whatever it takes to win, that's what I'm going to do."

Artest was ejected from Games 2 and 3 against the Lakers. In Game 2, he received a technical and was ejected after pointing and making a gesture near his throat after complaining that Bryant had elbowed him in the throat under the basket.

Artest was ejected from Game 3 after a flagrant foul on Pau Gasol.

It's all good now that they're all teammates.

"That's what I love about Kobe. He's so tough," Artest said. "He was great when he was younger, but he's much more competitive now. I didn't envision myself playing with him. I always wanted to play against him. I always wanted to beat Kobe Bryant. But I'm more than happy to be playing with Kobe."

A native New Yorker, Artest said he's turning into a West Coast kind of guy.

"I'm learning a lot of different ways of California. Is this Southern California?" he said, apparently not realizing San Diego is as southern as it gets. "It never rains in Southern California, huh? I'm turning into a Southern California guy. I'm happy to be a Southern Californian, or whatever you want to call it."

The Lakers open training camp Sept. 29 at their headquarters in El Segundo.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2009, 01:56:16 PM »
Meh finger ready.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2009, 02:26:29 PM »
Meh finger ready.
trust meh,yuh go use it. :devil:

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2009, 02:46:24 PM »
Meh finger ready.

Whatever, Weary will not have to use her finger to point at Artest, only to put up a thumbs up after we repeat, Color Me Badd tune coming to mind w/your request Capo "Dream on, dream away...."   :devil:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2009, 09:39:29 PM »
Meh finger ready.

Whatever, Weary will not have to use her finger to point at Artest, only to put up a thumbs up after we repeat, Color Me Badd tune coming to mind w/your request Capo "Dream on, dream away...."   :devil:

Well said

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2009, 08:53:49 AM »
$100K offer for Jordan-Russell charity rematchAssociated Press

LEHI, Utah (AP) - The owner of the Utah Jazz's NBA Development League team wants to see Michael Jordan go 1-on-1 against Bryon Russell one more time.

Be like Mike? The next Michael Jordan? Many players have been tagged with that impossible label during their careers. John Galinsky looks at 10 of the would-be Heir Jordans. More Michael Jordan:
Top 10 Michael Jordan moments
Rosen: What made MJ great
Top 10 shooting guards in history

Brandt Andersen is offering a $100,000 donation to the charity of the winner's choice if he can get Jordan and Russell to play a game of 21.

Jordan's jumper over Russell in Game 6 of the 1998 NBA finals gave the Chicago Bulls a 4-2 series win over Utah. Jazz fans still insist Jordan pushed off Russell.

During Jordan's Hall of Fame speech, he said he was motivated by Russell's trash talk toward him during his first retirement.

Andersen says he has spoken to Russell and left a message for Jordan through a mutual friend. Andersen's suggestion: Jordan vs. Russell during halftime of the Utah Flash's home opener.

this must b does haunt russell every time he go to bed.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2009, 10:08:21 AM »
Russian tycoon says he's made offer to buy NetsAssociated Press

MOSCOW (AP) - Russia's richest man, a 6-foot-6 amateur basketball player who made billions in metals, says he wants to buy the New Jersey Nets in exchange for funding the team's troubled plans to build an arena in Brooklyn.

Mikhail Prokhorov wrote Tuesday on his blog that he wants to improve Russian basketball by getting access to NBA training methods and sending Russian coaches for internships in the league.

Prokhorov said that he sent team shareholders an offer over the weekend. Under the proposal, Prokhorov's holding company Onexim would obtain a controlling share in the NBA team in return for loaning the money to build a new arena.

The posting says the controlling shares would be obtained for "a symbolic price."

Nets owner Bruce Ratner faces a crucial December deadline for his plan to build an arena in Brooklyn and move his team there in 2011. The construction needs to break ground by then or lose access to the tax-free bonds financing much of the project.

Ratner spokesman Joe DePlasco said Wednesday that "we do not have a comment as of yet."

It was not immediately clear whether NBA regulations permit foreigners to own a team; Chinese businessmen hold a minority share in the Cleveland Cavaliers. Baseball's Seattle Mariners are owned by the American division of Japan's Nintendo.

"I don't think players really care who own the team," said Nets president Rod Thorn. "Whatever happens, I think it will get resolved in a timely fashion and I don't think it will have any effect on the players."

Mikhail Prokhorov has a fortune worth roughly $9.5 billion, according to Forbes. ( / Associated Press)

Prokhorov, who owns a share in the Russian basketball team CSKA, has been ranked as the country's richest man in the Russian edition of Forbes, with an estimated fortune of $9.5 billion. He has weathered the global economic crisis better than many of his wealthy compatriots by cashing out of some lucrative assets before the downturn battered commodity markets.

According to Forbes, his fortune shrank by some $7 billion — a breathtaking loss by most standards, but mild in comparison with some Russian oligarchs. Roman Abramovich, who as owner of Chelsea is Russia's best-known international sports magnate, lost more than $9 billion, and Oleg Deripaska, a rival in Russia's metals business, lost around $35 billion.

His interest in basketball isn't only as a spectator. The 44-year-old Prokhorov was an avid basketball player in his high school and college years.

He shot to prominence in the murky and chaotic early years of privatization deals that followed the collapse of the Soviet Union. In 1993, the Onexim bank that he headed acquired Norilsk Nickel, one of Russia's huge but lumbering and inefficient industrial conglomerates.

Prokhorov's stewardship saw Norilsk become more efficient and profitable. He resigned as Norilsk chairman in 2007 and sold off his shares for $7.5 billion, but retains substantial interests in other metals companies through Onexim, including shares in gold-miner Polyus and Rusal, the world's largest aluminum company.

Onexim's other interests include real estate, insurance and energy.

He also cuts a wide swath in the circles of the super-rich, living a lavish lifestyle in such glitzy haunts as the French Alps ski resort of Courchevel.

He was detained by French police in Courchevel for four days in 2007 as part of a prostitution investigation, but was released without charges.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2009, 02:13:44 PM »
Ratner: Sale of Nets assures move to BrooklynAssociated Press

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) - New Jersey Nets owner Bruce Ratner says the sale of the NBA team to Russian businessman Mikhail Prokhorov is the final piece to building an $800 million arena and moving the Nets to Brooklyn.

Ratner says in a telephone interview Friday with The Associated Press that the joint Russian-American venture still requires that he sell almost $600 million in tax-exempt bonds by Dec. 31, but he sees no problem in getting that done.
The Nets owner says he does not believe a pending legal challenge to the state's use of eminent domain to assemble land for the arena will succeed. Ratner says ground will be broken on the new Barclay's Center by the end of the year.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2009, 08:05:11 AM »
This should be good for downtown Brooklyn, watch de Nets and den buss a lime in de cane

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2009, 10:26:44 AM »
This should be good for downtown Brooklyn, watch de Nets and den buss a lime in de cane
walkin distance too.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2009, 03:25:59 PM »
Jazz F Kirilenko calls Shaq-LeBron 'poison union'Associated Press

LONDON (AP) - Although Andrei Kirilenko is hoping for a Russian revolution in the wake of Mikhail Prokhorov's recent purchase of the New Jersey Nets, it's LeBron James and Shaquille O'Neal that are on his mind ahead of the start of the NBA season.

Kirilenko, who plays for the Utah Jazz and will be headed to Europe for a pair of preseason games, told The Associated Press in a telephone interview Tuesday that O'Neal's move to join James with the Cleveland Cavaliers is going to cause havoc around the league.

"That's the poison union," Kirilenko said. "I mean poison in a good way. They're going to poison the rest of us."

The Jazz will play the Chicago Bulls on Oct. 6 in London, and then face Real Madrid in the Spanish capital two days later.

Utah will play at Cleveland on Nov. 14 in the team's 10th game of the regular season, and Kirilenko is predicting O'Neal will fit right in with LeBron and Co.

"He's definitely going to be a huge motivation, not only for LeBron but for the team," the 28-year-old Kirilenko said. "I just don't know how they're going to find time for Zydrunas (Ilgauskas)."

The 34-year-old Ilgauskas has been with Cleveland for his entire 11-year NBA career, but with Shaq playing in the center, the big Lithuanian will likely be on the bench.

"But that's not my problem, that's coach (Mike) Brown's problem," Kirilenko said.

Kirilenko, who has spent eight years with the Jazz since leaving the Russian league, is also expecting Prokhorov's involvement in the NBA to lead to more Russians coming over.

His first pick is center Timofey Mozgov, who averaged 11 points per game for Russia at this month's European Championship.

"He's the most improved player," Kirilenko said. 

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2009, 04:19:56 PM »
Ah forget about Cleavland oui ,but every other team should look out for the Raptors  ;D

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2009, 08:39:07 PM »
Ah forget about Cleavland oui ,but every other team should look out for the Raptors  ;D

Earn a w against

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2009, 10:07:11 AM »
In the East I mean

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2009, 07:40:45 AM »
Iverson could miss up to 3 weeks with hamstringAssociated Press

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) - Memphis Grizzlies guard Allen Iverson could miss three weeks after an MRI revealed a partial tear in his left hamstring.

The Grizzlies made the announcement before Wednesday night's exhibition game against the Oklahoma City Thunder. If the timetable is correct, Iverson would miss all of preseason, and his status for the season opener at home against the Detroit Pistons on Oct. 28 would be in jeopardy.

"The way I see it, I'm glad it's happening right now rather than in the season," Iverson said in a pregame press conference. "That's the only positive thing I can take out of the whole thing."

Iverson, declaring himself a quick healer, said he expects to be back in time for the opener. He was hurt during the Grizzlies' training camp in Birmingham, Ala. last week and said he was just starting to get into shape after not playing basketball for five months waiting to see where he was going to land for this season.

"My legs were starting to feel a lot better than they had the first three or four days," Iverson said. "Then, just like that, I hurt the hamstring."

Entering his 14th season, the four-time NBA scoring champ signed with the Grizzlies last month, the biggest name ever to join the franchise. Iverson said he has never dealt with hamstring problems in his career and wants to make sure he is completely healed before returning to the court.

"My whole thing is to work as hard as I can to try and get back to 100 percent," Iverson said. "I don't want to try and come back too early and have this thing lingering on throughout the whole season."

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2009, 07:58:17 PM »
LeBron sick, being treated as if he has swine fluAssociated Press

INDEPENDENCE, Ohio (AP) - LeBron James didn't get any sympathy from his teammates when he came back to work after spending two days sick in bed.

They ran the other way.

"You come back around and everyone is like, 'Ugh, you got the cooties,"' James said Thursday. "They don't want to be around you."

James and two Cleveland teammates have tested positive for Influenza A, and are being treated as if they have the H1N1 virus by the Cavaliers, who are being proactive in dealing with a flu bug that already has sickened six players.

H1N1, also known as swine flu, is a strain of Influenza A, and though the Cavaliers have not gotten back H1N1 test results on James, Darnell Jackson or Coby Karl, the team is treating all its players and the traveling party to Texas with medication to fight the virus.

Team physician Dr. Alfred Cianflocco met with the team at Cleveland Clinic Courts to discuss preventive measures on how to stop the flu from spreading.

"We feel very comfortable and confident that what we are doing is an appropriate course of action," Cavs spokesman Tad Carper said. "The key for us is to approach things proactively and from a presumptive standpoint."

James, Jackson and Karl were tested for H1N1 at the Cleveland Clinic. Carper did not know when the results will be known. All three players missed Wednesday's exhibition against Washington but are traveling with the Cavs for preseason games in San Antonio on Friday and Dallas on Saturday. James believes he will be able to play in one of the games.

Forward J.J. Hickson and guard Andre Barrett are not making the Texas trip.

Jackson said the flu hit him hard. He had a high fever and slept 22 straight hours.

"I can't remember ever being that sick," he said.

James was still congested as he talked about having to spend the past two days lying in bed. He said he drank over a gallon of water each day.

"I think I'm over it now," he said.

James believes he may have gotten the flu from the shot he and his teammates got recently to fight the virus. He said his two young sons have not shown any symptoms of being sick.

The flu bug has been a minor disruption for Cleveland's training camp, which is winding down as the club prepares for its Oct. 27 season opener against Boston.

"If it's going to happen, now is the best time," James said. "I don't wish anyone to be sick. I wish great health for everyone. But if this is the time the flu bug is going to hit our team, I'm glad it's happening now."

Cavs guard Delonte West, who has spent time away from the club this month while dealing with personal and legal issues, traveled with the team to Texas. West is being treated for bipolar disorder and has pending misdemeanor weapons charges after he was arrested in Maryland carrying three loaded guns.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2009, 07:05:00 PM »
LeBron: Cancer scare this year was 'nerve-racking'Associated Press

CLEVELAND (AP) - The benign growth in LeBron James' jaw made for a few nervous days earlier this year for the Cleveland Cavaliers superstar.

James said on Monday he had to wait for biopsy results in January after doctors at the Cleveland Clinic found a growth in the right side of his jaw. James, whose cancer concerns were first reported by The Plain Dealer, said he trusted his doctors when they told him they didn't believe the growth was malignant.

"It wasn't that much of a concern," James acknowledged. "But when it can be cancerous, anything that can be a health hazard should be a concern. But the doctors gave me assurances that they didn't think it was and I listened to the professionals."

The doctors were right. James had surgery to remove it in June, a few days after the Cavaliers' season ended.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2009, 08:08:51 PM »
Ah gehin ready fuh yuh suicide watch  :devil:

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2009, 09:35:55 PM »
i eh tink cleveland comin up big this year,lookin fuh celtics to bounce back hard.watch out.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2009, 06:44:23 PM »
i watching orlando wipe the floor wid de hawks...orlando deadly from beyond de arc, jameer nelson is in raw form, i know it early still but magic will give teams real tunda this year

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2009, 09:11:20 AM »
i eh tink cleveland comin up big this year,lookin fuh celtics to bounce back hard.watch out.
boston cut they ass lastnite.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2009, 03:03:59 PM »
boston cut they ass lastnite.

When the LA LA hits yuh  :devil:

1]; } ?>