April 29, 2024, 07:36:01 AM

Author Topic: Gullick dreaming of World Cup call  (Read 5213 times)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Gullick dreaming of World Cup call
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2009, 09:23:56 PM »
me mum part 2 ? :D
Think he have some Indian in him doh .

wham? yuh eh like indian or wha?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2009, 09:53:53 PM »
I only like beer money and pussy .

AirMan

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2009, 09:58:47 PM »
Man from Chippenham Town getting a bligh, but Darryl Roberts can't be seen? Allyuh want just cool to punch a wall.

I still do not understand this...I am not saying this man should not play for T&T but how the hell is this man getting a look over Roberts..Up to this day Daryl did not do anything to lose his place on the team..the last few games he played for T&T he has scored and rescue T&T from elimination...anyway this shit is funny
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 10:00:35 PM by AirMan »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2009, 10:04:24 PM »
Is he not going to train with Jabloteh first? I do not think he is sure to make the team.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2009, 10:19:08 PM »
Is he not going to train with Jabloteh first? I do not think he is sure to make the team.

:applause: A fella who read d story.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2009, 10:36:40 PM »
Yes, I think this is getting blown out of proportion.  First he has to make the team at Jabloteh.  Then he has to do well enough to catch Latas' eye (though I suppose if Tinto did why not him).  Then he still has to be selected in the final 23.  On top of this T&T still have a difficult road to qualify. 

There is a guy named Pat Sappleton who played at a similar level in England as Gullick who left England to play in the DPL in Jamaica with hopes of playing for the national team.  I think he played about 38 minutes for Village United (I'm not sure if he got hurt or didn't play well but in that game his team lost 4-0 and I think he was at fault for one of the two goals he was on the pitch for).  Anyway hes now back in England playing (and starting) for Maidenhead United who are a league above Gullick's team.  The point being perhaps some of the players of in England think that the national teams are worse than they actually are.  To be fair to them many players for teams like Montserrat and Anguilla do come from these divisions.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2009, 10:39:19 PM by theworm2345 »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2009, 10:52:42 PM »
The boy paying he own way to come ,for a try out .Daiz all ,am sure he knows we have good players .

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2009, 06:15:19 AM »
Yes, I think this is getting blown out of proportion.  First he has to make the team at Jabloteh.  Then he has to do well enough to catch Latas' eye (though I suppose if Tinto did why not him).  Then he still has to be selected in the final 23.  On top of this T&T still have a difficult road to qualify. 

There is a guy named Pat Sappleton who played at a similar level in England as Gullick who left England to play in the DPL in Jamaica with hopes of playing for the national team.  I think he played about 38 minutes for Village United (I'm not sure if he got hurt or didn't play well but in that game his team lost 4-0 and I think he was at fault for one of the two goals he was on the pitch for).  Anyway hes now back in England playing (and starting) for Maidenhead United who are a league above Gullick's team.  The point being perhaps some of the players of in England think that the national teams are worse than they actually are.   To be fair to them many players for teams like Montserrat and Anguilla do come from these divisions.

True Dat
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2009, 06:28:50 AM »
me mum part 2 ? :D
Think he have some Indian in him doh .

Jabloteh ent the best team to play for ,if you want to get picked doh .
Get Jaggy and Javed in dey quick,quick man. ;D

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2009, 07:54:21 AM »
I only like beer money and pussy .
So what,yuh doh like Indian gal? :)

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile