March 28, 2024, 03:44:41 AM

Author Topic: LFL!!!!?? Lingerie Football League!!!? I get so excited ah had to post this here  (Read 6408 times)

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
 :devil:

So I home bored friday night, flicking through the channels, bounce up what look like some bess ting in panty and bra playing football (american football :devil:), in front ah crowded arena, with professional NFL sounding commentators and ah NFL like presentation. I was  transfixed, for some reason :devil:. Never knew such a sport existed. After every play, these ladies were aarrmm...putting dey body parts back inside dey clothes. WTF!!? No joke. During one timeout one of them was changing on the sidelines and dey had to hold up ah towel to block the view!!!!!!!Perfect forms were on exibition. I eh go lie, I cyar watch women's football...just can't, but this sport..........

I will support to the max!!!!! :P :P :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

Just had to post this here...mods allyuh could move it now.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Just saw it on nbc news from Florida.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
:devil:

So I home bored friday night, flicking through the channels, bounce up what look like some bess ting in panty and bra playing football (american football :devil:), in front ah crowded arena, with professional NFL sounding commentators and ah NFL like presentation. I was  transfixed, for some reason :devil:. Never knew such a sport existed. After every play, these ladies were aarrmm...putting dey body parts back inside dey clothes. WTF!!? No joke. During one timeout one of them was changing on the sidelines and dey had to hold up ah towel to block the view!!!!!!!Perfect forms were on exibition. I eh go lie, I cyar watch women's football...just can't, but this sport..........

I will support to the max!!!!! :P :P :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

Just had to post this here...mods allyuh could move it now.

Technically it is football related. ;) ;)
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
It real bad, those ladies fit, sweaty and rubbin up on each other. :)

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
That has been going on for a few years as the "Lingerie Bowl" a PPV event during Super Bowl halftime, but they've had trouble the last couple years. Now they got a whole league. Niceness.

Here's a favorite from the first Lingerie Bowl in 2004

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
sweet. :-*
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
sweet. :-*

i was about to say capo ain't respond yet but never mind  :rotfl:

1]; } ?>