March 29, 2024, 03:06:42 AM

Author Topic: Costa Rica's record playing in Guatemala  (Read 6358 times)

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Costa Rica's record playing in Guatemala
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2005, 06:25:58 PM »
im basically sayin that Costa Rica v Guatemala is a lil like Trinidad v Jamacia. and how we would view the match is how Costa Rica will be viewing their match. I hope

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2005, 06:45:40 PM »
Fellas 4get da nanny RF... Do like Latas say and Vibez it UP

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2005, 08:00:03 PM »
Ah could'nt pass-up this one about jamaicans supporting trinis,please please please maybe only because you guys are not in the running,"LETS DON'T FORGET THE FEDERATION HEADED BY OUR LATE ERIC WILLIAMS",where was jamaica when we needed solidarity,I'll tell you seeking there own interest back then.But I'll maintain the positive vides and big up my ja brothers and sisters.   

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2005, 12:01:10 AM »
Ya know that Costa Rica go sell-out.

Like how Mexico sell-out against Guatemala by hitting them 5? Allyah conspiracy theorist is real cowards...always looking to point de blame somehwere else. Noone saying it doh ahve cheating in sport, but wait til you have evidence of it before we start to cry and make some stupid bigotted statements about Latin Americans...

Right now, is all about TnT v. Mexico. We go give dem the game of our lives...and we praying that will be enough ;)

FYI
  • I never said Mexico would sell out and I was hoping for and expecting a Guatemala loss at Mexico.
  • What part of my post was bigoted (it's only one T)? Thought so. I merely expressed a generalized opinion. It was not region specific.
  • Costa Rica taking a C squad to avoid injuries and suspensions. The yellows do not carry over to the WC. Also, I am sure they will play a few friendlies before Germany, will they bench their stars then to avoid injury? Coincidence ???
  • In my opinion, the US also sold out against Guatemala and Costa Rica. Donovan and Beasley came on in the second half of the Guatemala match. If they going to play them, start them. Don't bring them on for 20 minutes.

Surprisingly, you are right. It all comes down to T&T. We cannot look outside of the national stadium and hope for any favors, we need to take care of business.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 12:06:28 AM by BigToe »

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2005, 01:21:22 AM »
I geh up from my slumber, say I commin online to get some extra positive from my fellow forumites (as if i did not have enuff fuh all ah wee )... I then see this Forrrrking Muddar arse thread...

STUPES./... What Mudda forrrrrk man... RF i respek yuh .... But I DOH respek de condesending stuff you does wah post up here...

Oh Gwwwwwwwwwwwwwwam man!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2005, 03:25:25 AM »
fact is Rf yuh wanted we to lorse against Panama...yuh wanted we to lorse.

And yuh want we to lorse against Mexico.

No problem eh, jes take yuh shit homw with yuh and stew in de fact dat we beat Panama again!

Someting Jamaica have real trouble doing..eh eh, btw meh fren from Australia say allyuh sorfer dan  sorf an dat Aussie dem feel sorry and it coulda be 9.

dat true?

yes, Australia totally uotplayed and out-manned us. Thy have all right to say what they say. I feel they will be at the next world cup. They have impressed in thwir warm up games to date...I believe they also beat ir tied England recenty. I'd rather lose 5-0 to a team like
Australia than one of my CONCACAF rivals (like Guate or eve T&T).

Now back to the matter at hand: I'm not surprised that you think I wanted Trinidad to lose to Panama. You were probably silently hoping that Ja lost heavily to Autralia as well ent? Its ingrained in your mind that a Jakan can neversupport a Trini. go to http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/jdforum and seach for Trinidad and see that most of teh people there are solidly behind T&T. Again, I think its alot easier for Jamaicans to support our cariobbean brothers and sisters than it is for you guys to support us. The reason for that is obvious.

Now back to the matter at hand.

RF

Vibes it up nah man !!!! Give us an inspiring post. Give us a post about why you think we will make it. Give a post about why you think we can beat Mexico on Wednesday. Post something about why Guatemala will not win on Wednesday.........Vibes it up !! Right now we askin' yuh to vibes it up !! Forget sober....forget pragmatic....just vibes it up !!! We know the forum is for all types of messages, and yes you have things to say that people don't want to hear sometimes.....but why does it always have to be so ?? Why can't you say something positive about T&T for a change ?? Forget Guatemala and Costa Rica......Talk T&T !!!! This is our forum, respect that and tell us something good about us !!!.....Ever since the Hex got  tight your messages always have to be the dark cloud or rain on the parade .....why ?? Forget being the voice of reason...we doh want reason right now, we just want good vibes !!!!! Yuh blame us for that ?? Come nah man....see it through our eyes and just vibes it up for us nah...for once..........Daz all we askin' for.

If yuh can't do that, be sympathetic to our situation and just give us a break till after the game.

What harm was there when I saked the question here regarding Costa Rica record playing Guatemala? The Mexican guy below came on and make a post that Mexico is coming here to win, no one attacked him, but I get attacked for asking a question regarding Costa Rica Guatemala. and the jackass Silver Carbeuiox sees it as an opportunity to pleasure is crab in a barrel little mind by atacking Jamaica. Guys, if you are serious about football discussions, teh newcomers to this message board neds to show a little bit more maturity. As Island people we need to rid ourselves of teh who is better than who attitude that we keep up. I have started many discussions on this message board, never have I attacked the country of Trinidad.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2005, 03:27:16 AM »
I geh up from my slumber, say I commin online to get some extra positive from my fellow forumites (as if i did not have enuff fuh all ah wee )... I then see this Forrrrking Muddar arse thread...

STUPES./... What Mudda forrrrrk man... RF i respek yuh .... But I DOH respek de condesending stuff you does wah post up here...

Oh Gwwwwwwwwwwwwwwam man!!

You conveniently missed the post by the Mexican fella below ent/ He said Mexico was coming to win. My post was about CRC vs Guatemala. Go figure. Anyway, aneough of teh cussing and woman labrish thing. 90% of the posters on this mesage board are grown men, not teenage girls. Raise the level.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2005, 07:39:43 AM »

What harm was there when I saked the question here regarding Costa Rica record playing Guatemala? The Mexican guy below came on and make a post that Mexico is coming here to win, no one attacked him, but I get attacked for asking a question regarding Costa Rica Guatemala. and the jackass Silver Carbeuiox sees it as an opportunity to pleasure is crab in a barrel little mind by atacking Jamaica. Guys, if you are serious about football discussions, teh newcomers to this message board neds to show a little bit more maturity. As Island people we need to rid ourselves of teh who is better than who attitude that we keep up. I have started many discussions on this message board, never have I attacked the country of Trinidad.

RF

Just say something positive about T&T. Forget defending yourself..........You say we in the Caribbean need to stick together, support eachother and you say we need to grow up, well be a man now..... and set the example.....say something positive about T&T and our chances.....Don't hide behind the Jamaicans on the RBZ forum who support us.....don't direct us to the RBZ site to prove that Jamaica is behind us....prove it to us right here and now on this site...........where is YOUR support for T&T ? This is your chance to show it.

If not, shut up.

Let me hear you now.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 07:51:05 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2005, 07:52:23 AM »
I cannot see Guatemala beating CR on current form. However, the emotion of winning over the USA and now qualified for Germany may mean a slump in performance for CR. Lets hope I am wrong
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2005, 08:29:20 AM »
We can't blame countries or teams for playing the way they play or making the decisions they make,every body doing things that is in their best interest,everybody plan what they are going to do,which games they can win,which ones they have to fight for,how much points they will need to make to qualify,no one cares about you or me it's dog eat dog,no one cares about you once they qualify,you have to take care of yourself we in a tournament and expecting everybody to help us if they don't we vex,all the teams we say we better than we struggleing to beat them,there is not a team we can say we beat comfortable,we always on pins and needles,the T&T public can't take it any more that's why they stop going to Football.We have to forget the ppl that don't sopport us we can't change that.(grow up)
   My hope is that this will stop from tomorrow,i'm afraid if we don't make it this time it will be the final nail in the Coffin of Football in T&T,we are once more at the crossroads and we need this to move on,i don't think ppl realize what can happen if we were to qualify for a WC,going to Germany is just a small piece of the rewards this country and Football can benifit from it,this will be the second best thing to happen to T&T since Hasely Crawford won that gold medal at Montreol Olympics.     

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2005, 08:43:06 AM »

RF

Just say something positive about T&T. Forget defending yourself..........You say we in the Caribbean need to stick together, support eachother and you say we need to grow up, well be a man now..... and set the example.....say something positive about T&T and our chances.....Don't hide behind the Jamaicans on the RBZ forum who support us.....don't direct us to the RBZ site to prove that Jamaica is behind us....prove it to us right here and now on this site...........where is YOUR support for T&T ? This is your chance to show it.

If not, shut up.

Let me hear you now.

HE go shut up now ah hope........cause he doh have nutting good to say bout TNT.

Check de posts and dem from RF and see how much time he had something negative and contrary to everybody thoughts in here and ah sure 75% or more time he have something different to everybody in every thead  . Check it out . Always is dem dis dem dat and if dis one doh have ah chance still. De kicksiest one was de thread' is Panama still out of it ' . Imagine he bring up dat after we chat dat dong fuh weeks on end en here. And ah feel he do dat cause he want ruffle some feathers  cause he cyar tell we he never did see dem post on de message board.

RF boy wa ah go tell you..........
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2005, 08:45:20 AM »
yep, if we qualify it could benefit TnT for years to come. not only will it raise the profile of our country but the amout of scouts etc at the world cup. players will get signed and latapy who maybe be at the end of his career, will show that our nation has talent which will encourage alot of scouts to come to tnt. every 1 will start watching and playing football. with crime and poverty football will be seen more of a way put too, it will give people hope. I feel we need this so bad, thats y i tink if we make the play off those asian teams wont have a chance. and coop's is right in a way. costa rica earnt the right to play a shit team against guat. at the end of the day im not studyin that game for now, mexico cant giv we licks in Port-Of-Pain yuh mad  :beermug:

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2005, 08:51:28 AM »
Destiny is in our hands fellas.  Leh we vibes it up man! Warriors will decide their won fate.

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2005, 09:16:04 AM »
Lets just say we are the exception to the rule

TT has tied with  Elsalvador 0-0.

We Beat Guatemala at home 1-0  Kerry jamerson bullet.

We Drew With Honduras 1-1 and beat them 1-0

CR we never win there.

Panama well we showed how its done. Also on the 10th June 2001 we drew 0-0 with them in Panama.

Mexico we go do it sometime.

I find we have fared decent.

Please enlighten me as to the rest of the Caribbean.....I am curious

Oh yeah....we did beat El Salvador and Guatemala 2 - 0 each in that campaign in dey own back yard and yuh know we hit El Salvador 2 - 0 again when dey come in TNT . Guatemala ah think went down 2 -1 .

Yuh know de funny thing is dat kerry hit dat bullet in central america and back home about a week later against who ah cyar remember but ah guessing it was El Salvador in TNT because it was against Guatemala in central america a week earlier . 
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2005, 09:21:59 AM »

Oh yeah....we did beat El Salvador and Guatemala 2 - 0 each in that campaign in dey own back yard and yuh know we hit El Salvador 2 - 0 again when dey come in TNT . Guatemala ah think went down 2 -1 .

Yuh know de funny thing is dat kerry hit dat bullet in central america and back home about a week later against who ah cyar remember but ah guessing it was El Salvador in TNT because it was against Guatemala in central america a week earlier . 

Correction

In the '89 campaign we beat El Salvador 2-0 at home and tied 0-0 away from home. (Leonson Lewis scored twice off of corners in the 2-0 victory)

We beat Guatemala 1-0 away from home and 2-1 at home (Jamerson had the lone goal in Guatemala.....Philbert Jones and Jamerson scored at home)

« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 09:23:54 AM by kicker »

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2005, 09:23:29 AM »

RF

If not, shut up.

Let me hear you now.

I'll find another message board to keep me busy. I dont think the average poster on this message board (obviously there are exceptions) feels too comfortable haveing a Jamaican in their presence. From this point on, I'll just observe the runnings and be here offer my congrats and support to whicher 4 CONCACAF teams (hoping to see 4 teams) represent at the World Cup. A mexican dude came on here yesterday and posted material saying that Mexico was coming to win. Had it been me who posted that material, I would have had to endure a barage of anger from half of the posters here. Its for teh same reason why men like Winnipeg Fury was chased away from here, for simply just being patriotic about his team Canada.

Sorry to say, but the average supporter on this message board is very thin-skinned and I dare say, are for the most part fair weather supporters. With time, things will chnage. I can assis in building this online community in much thesame way I dod for the RBSC site. If Flex orTallman want assistance on anything, they know how to reach me.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 09:33:47 AM by Reggaefan »

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2005, 09:30:20 AM »
Reggaefan,
Ah hope yuh doh leave dee board. U ah one uv dee more balanced JA observers we have.

Ah agreez wit yah dat dee Mexican shudda get some licks. But, yuh know how dee rivalry goes between we and JA...

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2005, 09:31:40 AM »

Sorry to say, but the average supporter on this message board is very thin-skinned and I dare say, are for the most part fair weather supporters.

hahaha....This man could beat around the bush boy.......Like I always say, without you RF, the board would be lackin' much needed controversy......

One question though:
Yes or No- Do you want T&T to win the game tomorrow ? ;D
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 09:42:21 AM by kicker »

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2005, 09:42:52 AM »
Yea RF.
Answer kicker question.

Just so yuh cud "Vibez it up" for we nah   :beermug:

Ah sure it had nuff men do the same for you'll right here and on the RBZ site  when you'll play Mexico in that big last game.

VIBEZ IT UP NAH  RF

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2005, 09:44:06 AM »
One question though:
Yes or No- Do you want T&T to win the game tomorrow ?

I gave the answer to that question about a week ago. Go back and find the answer. In case you missed it ... I would rather watch Latapy and York on my TV next year than Ruiz and Ramirez. Thats the bottomline. I've already booked vacation for world cup month next year, an dthat High-Def Plasma TV will touch down in my living room in time for kick-off.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2005, 10:01:13 AM »

I gave the answer to that question about a week ago. Go back and find the answer. In case you missed it ... I would rather watch Latapy and York on my TV next year than Ruiz and Ramirez. Thats the bottomline. I've already booked vacation for world cup month next year, an dthat High-Def Plasma TV will touch down in my living room in time for kick-off.

It was a yes or no question........ ???

thanks anyway :-\

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2005, 10:04:27 AM »
Alyuh start to feel sorry fuh de man ahready..... AYE .

RF aint gehin we no good vibes atallllllllllllllllll !!!!

Look kicker tell him say something good but up to now he cyar openly say ah supporting Trinidad and Tobago all de way (or part ) . Is only ''I will prefer to see 4 concacaf teams in de World Cup'' .

Ah understand it boy doh worry . Do yuh ting sah I ain't hate yuh is jus we go say as we see it.

Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline Silver-Corbeaux

• Jr. Warrior
  • RF is really ah Trini hornchile!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2005, 10:11:29 AM »
One question though:
Yes or No- Do you want T&T to win the game tomorrow ?

What boy RF! I appreciate the heads up, I will have to give yuh gyul ah rest when yuh home fuh d world Cup.
Cheers!
By the way Panasonic is my preference.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2005, 10:17:03 AM »
Alyuh start to feel sorry fuh de man ahready..... AYE .

RF aint gehin we no good vibes atallllllllllllllllll !!!!

Look kicker tell him say something good but up to now he cyar openly say ah supporting Trinidad and Tobago all de way (or part ) . Is only ''I will prefer to see 4 concacaf teams in de World Cup'' .

Ah understand it boy doh worry . Do yuh ting sah I ain't hate yuh is jus we go say as we see it.

haha...iz no scene. There is nuttin to say to RF that I haven't said already, so I eh fightin' him down. I jus' tryin' to a get a positive note out of the man......and even that was like pullin' teeth.....wasn't surprised though...

vibes it up !!

Go Warriors

1]; } ?>