April 19, 2024, 08:01:03 AM

Author Topic: Here Lies the Answer – The Russell-Dwight Tandem.  (Read 1426 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Here Lies the Answer – The Russell-Dwight Tandem.
« on: September 05, 2009, 05:00:38 PM »
Here Lies the Answer – The Russell-Dwight Tandem.
By: Hannibal Najjar.

Loving It!

I Love it! Finally we have an almost unbeatable local staff that know the terrain and have an in-depth understanding of all the possible savvy and tactics that can ever take place on a soccer field.

The pair of Russell and Dwight, two people who have been in and out of many a trench at every age level, joy, hurt, and frustration on and off the field, that this country has ever experienced, are together, in the saddle, of our football.

Years and Experiences Together

I have watched these two men ever since their adolescent years. I have known them as players, Dwight during his 14-17 years while his coach at the U-17 and U-20 levels, and Russell for about 1½ years at the U-21 and Olympic Team levels. With Dwight, we share many treasured moments in closed quarters and edifying circumstances - back then, he acknowledged Russell as his local hero. I also cherish the many moments that I have shared with Dwight’s mother in my Tobago visits – a thoughtful and caring lady she is!

Russell-Dwight Tandem

Public support aside, my urge is that government, business, and the T&TFF will totally rally around these two men.

The Russell-Dwight tandem is the best local combination that can ever be assembled regardless of time or circumstance. They have played for and against the best teams and coaching the world has known, and cumulatively, they have done this for more than four decades. Let the process begin! Let them have the reigns! They are lifetime friends and battle-hardened Warriors. Let us NOT miss this opportunity - they are the best hope for a successful and long-term football future.

Holistic Development Plan

Now, with this duo in place, we have to construct a holistic development plan to augment and direct their efforts. They should be kept at home and thoroughly involved, and treated with respect.

Great Opportunity

From my vantage point, I like what we are about to experience in Honduras. We have always matched up well against this country whether at home or away. Good luck and God’s blessings to this duo and National team. And, just consider, adding to this team what we have in our U-20’s as they are embark on the up-coming U-20 Youth World Cup in Egypt – what a promising future ahead of us!
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: Here Lies the Answer – The Russell-Dwight Tandem.
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 05:09:37 PM »
Finally Hannibal, I TOTALLY agree with you.  :beermug:

These 2 boys know our football, hidden talents and psyche deeply, very deeply. No foreign coach sees through their lens except a few rare unprejudiced people like Beenie.

Jackula please doh shit arong, whether we win or lose and keep them on.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 05:12:15 PM »
What an upfull and timely letter Hannibal. I love it.  (borrowed)
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 05:18:13 PM »

These 2 boys know our football, hidden talents and psyche deeply, very deeply. No foreign coach sees through their lens except a few rare unprejudiced people like Beenie.

Agreed!
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 06:22:30 PM »

Dis is d man who blacklist peeps after d WC. The equivalent 2 spoilin vomit. So u hopin 4 plenty.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2009, 06:41:09 PM »
Well r right greetings  and respect 2 one and all. I was gone but by no means forgoten. Talk u mind ah know Supa does post with a diference. Well whether u agree or disagree get use 2 it cuz Supa is back. So if u did not have stripes on dis forum b 4 i left and u think in my abscence u cud ruff up my people on dis forum and get stripes. Well ah will start removing all so called stripes. I saw a few post from my phone and i observed that a few held d 4th by being themselves and some wanna bees trying ah thing. A saw big and small mag jc dinho sam pueong and a few others doing dey thing and keeping d forum alive. Ah even observed that weary was in d mix tuffing it out with d men. Cool. All yuh know ah not in d small minded thing so wid dat said u doh have tuh be meh forum friend 4 me 2 rate u i doh roll like that. Is a quick reply ah making on d phone in d car while d wife n son in publix store. Yuh know lime on by me 2 night meh boi done start d grill home n everything plug in. I love dis thread. Go TnT n USA.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 06:43:31 PM »
Just hope they get a chance to keep things going after this qualification campaign.

THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2009, 11:13:13 PM »
Just hope they get a chance to keep things going after this qualification campaign.

We live in hope.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2009, 11:30:13 PM »
Well ah guess hanibal wishing he could take that back after putting ah big size 12 in his mouth. :devil:

them men need to be imbarrassed, BC they too forkin bias, is time for that darling ting tuh dun yes! we want the best and save all dat nostalgia for forkin emotional losers and women! football is war and we want the best generals and soldiers in we camp when iz time for battle.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2009, 12:26:06 AM »
Great Players doh always = Great Coaches but let we give dem a run and not overreact.

1]; } ?>