April 27, 2024, 01:33:20 PM

Author Topic: SSFL Results  (Read 46989 times)

Offline ChipChipSilver

• 'Let the Good Times Roll'
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Do you feel like working today?
    • View Profile
Re: SSFL Results
« Reply #150 on: October 20, 2009, 08:00:04 PM »
October 21, 2009

St. Augustine Vs St. Mary's College
Venue : Larry Gomes Stadium 

Go Green Machine.

ST AUGUSTINE WE WANT AH GOAL WIN

Fixed it for all Gustine fans   :beermug:
In Everything, Give Thanks

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 20, 2009, 09:23:21 PM »
Well it looks like Woodbrook got relegated with goal difference. Trinity staying up- Allelulia

at least one of my teams still in d league

Well it looks like Woodbrook got relegated with goal difference. Trinity staying up- Allelulia

But allyuh rell jokey in trute yes. Imagine Trinity only score 1 goal fuh de season, and it was against Woodbrook  :rotfl:. Woodbrook only score two goals for de season, and one was against Trinity. Both ah dem end up on two points, with one point coming off each other.

i am embarrased to say i went dese schools sometimes. not a win dese teams cuda pull orf? *sigh*

but den again dey tryin to focus on d students' academics in both schools d last few years

ah know when Shortpants was principal of trinity he stop takin een footballers in form 6 cuz they always had a reputation of not doin schoolwork. he  use to more take een d 'studious boys' who never kick a lime, since he was more focused on gettin scholarships  :-\. dat eh look like it workin out eeder!  :-X

Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 20, 2009, 10:28:54 PM »

at least one of my teams still in d league

But allyuh rell jokey in trute yes. Imagine Trinity only score 1 goal fuh de season, and it was against Woodbrook  :rotfl:. Woodbrook only score two goals for de season, and one was against Trinity. Both ah dem end up on two points, with one point coming off each other.

i am embarrased to say i went dese schools sometimes. not a win dese teams cuda pull orf? *sigh*

but den again dey tryin to focus on d students' academics in both schools d last few years

ah know when Shortpants was principal of trinity he stop takin een footballers in form 6 cuz they always had a reputation of not doin schoolwork. he  use to more take een d 'studious boys' who never kick a lime, since he was more focused on gettin scholarships  :-\. dat eh look like it workin out eeder!  :-X

:rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 21, 2009, 12:37:06 AM »
October 21, 2009

Go Green Machine.

ST AUGUSTINE WE WANT AH GOAL

Wish ah coulda be there... de mean Green Machine!!

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 21, 2009, 06:08:13 AM »
October 21, 2009

Go Green Machine.

In this case, I backing the east.  Even though Gustine is we bitter rivals, ah supporting the east and our course former Arima coach Mike Grayson....
Arimian to meh heart

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #155 on: October 21, 2009, 10:03:27 AM »
CIC all the way...  :wavetowel:

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 21, 2009, 10:22:52 AM »
Saints, Green Machine tangle in Malabar
Gregory Trujillo
Published: 21 Oct 2009
 Gregory Trujillo

St Mary’s and St Augustine will now be playing their Big Five semifinal of the BG T&T Secondary Schools Football League today at Larry Gomes Stadium in Malabar, and not at Hasely Crawford Stadium in Mucurapo where it was previously scheduled. Kick-off is 4.15 pm.

The shift in venue came as a result of the preparation to the Hasely Crawford Stadium ground for the Concacaf Champion of Champions match between Blink San Juan Jabloteh and CD Marathon of Honduras tomorrow. St Augustine will favour the change in venue more than the Saints since it has played several of its matches there on it way to winning the East Zone title. “I feel the ground will give us a slight advantage, because we have played there several times during the season,” said ‘Gustine’ assistant coach Trevor Elcock. “We feel comfortable on any ground we play on.” Elcock added, “I have real confidence in our squad. The players are dedicated to the job. They train hard and I have a bunch of disciplined players. They are like one family and enjoy what they are doing. Football is on the day and who needs it more.”

Coach of St Mary’s, Jason Edwards believes that he has enough knowledge of the strength and weaknesses of the St Augustine team, which defeated his side 2–0 in a pre-season warm-up match earlier in the year. “We played again them in a pre-season game and had some people look at them,” Edwards pointed out. “I really wasn’t looking at the score. I was trying to develop some of the younger players. “I have also reviewed several games that they played and I am very much aware who their danger men are and the threat that they pose. The Saints line-up will include Renaldo Garcia, who is returning from injury after playing only five matches

“It’s real good to have Garcia back because he provides that extra bit of quality in attack for our team. He’s fast and skilful. While he’s not 100 per cent fit, we know that he will make a valuable contribution at some point of the game. “I think we are very confident. We can represent the zone in the best way we can and we believe we are one of the most consistent teams in the league and we are going to try our best to bring the title back to the North Zone. With regards to the new venue, Edwards said: “The shift in venue has taken away our home advantage. While I’m not happy about it, we’re not going to make any excuses, we’re going to play regardless of the venue.” Meanwhile, dethroned Tobago Zone champion Signal Hill completed its league schedule on 14 points with a convincing 5–0 win over Roxborough in a rescheduled match on Friday in Plymouth. Anderson Taylor and Shondelle Morris spearheaded the Signal Hill attack with a double each. The other goal was scored by Michael Charles.

Results
Tobago Zone
GOODWOOD 1 (Murian Mohammed) vs SCARBOROUGH 6 (Mark Agard 3, Tariq Williams 2, Shannon Sandy)
At Goodwood
SIGNAL HILL 5 (Anderson Taylor 2, Shondelle Morris 2, Michael Charles) vs ROXBOROUGH 0

Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 21, 2009, 10:34:26 AM »
October 21, 2009

Go Green Machine.

Me too dred, last time I saw them play was 2005 in San Juan. Quality was poor, nothing like the glory days coached by Kenny Thomas and players like Long-ah-long, Hitlal, Pollonais, Grayee and Sharkie.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 21, 2009, 10:37:18 AM »

Doh make we fall out...

Only thing allyuh go be see-I-seeing is allyuh goalie picking de ball out de back ah allyuh net  :devil:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 21, 2009, 10:48:16 AM »
Me too dred, last time I saw them play was 2005 in San Juan. Quality was poor, nothing like the glory days coached by Kenny Thomas and players like Long-ah-long, Hitlal, Pollonais, Grayee and Sharkie.

Wha'ever happen tuh Kenny anyways?  We had ah nice li'l stretch ah success in the late 80s, but competition was tough in the east.  Arima was juss coming up... with man like Timothy "Motty" Haynes, Kerry Jamerson... and later Carlos Lee.  Dem and Eldo used tuh give we real tess... cyah remember de name ah Eldo big gun back den but dat man used tuh poison we on de regular.  Ah di'n mind de occasional loss tuh Compre 'cause mih sister went dey earlier and ah did know nuff ah dem.  But Eldo??  Lawd... ah couldn't stand losing tuh dem... or stand dem fuh dat matter lol.

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 21, 2009, 11:10:53 AM »

Wha'ever happen tuh Kenny anyways?  We had ah nice li'l stretch ah success in the late 80s, but competition was tough in the east.  Arima was juss coming up... with man like Timothy "Motty" Haynes, Kerry Jamerson... and later Carlos Lee.  Dem and Eldo used tuh give we real tess... cyah remember de name ah Eldo big gun back den but dat man used tuh poison we on de regular.  Ah di'n mind de occasional loss tuh Compre 'cause mih sister went dey earlier and ah did know nuff ah dem.  But Eldo??  Lawd... ah couldn't stand losing tuh dem... or stand dem fuh dat matter lol.

Might be referring to Grimes and he coulda shake a man, embarass defenders.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 21, 2009, 11:14:04 AM »

Doh make we fall out...

Only thing allyuh go be see-I-seeing is allyuh goalie picking de ball out de back ah allyuh net  :devil:

Lol. Robber talk cheap...We go see
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 21, 2009, 11:18:55 AM »

Grimes... dai'z de man self.  Is Sean or sumting so was he first name, ent?

Midknight... good thing yuh say "robber" talk and not 'gun' talk... cuz guns is all allyuh go be selling later.

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #163 on: October 21, 2009, 11:22:33 AM »

Doh make we fall out...

Sweet dreams are made of these.  ;D
 :beermug:

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 21, 2009, 11:25:29 AM »

Grimes... dai'z de man self.  Is Sean or sumting so was he first name, ent?

Midknight... good thing yuh say "robber" talk and not 'gun' talk... cuz guns is all allyuh go be selling later.

That i not sure of, thinking was David Grimes, he coulda real dribble, used to be flinging he hands all over, body constantly moving  real expressive with it. Everything was a big theatrical production, even the defender falling down knees buckling. 

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: October 21, 2009, 11:29:08 AM »
October 21, 2009

Go Green Machine.

In this case, I backing the east.  Even though Gustine is we bitter rivals, ah supporting the east and our course former Arima coach Mike Grayson....

They should ban you and Grayson from Arima, personna non grata status
Gone over to the enemy horse.  Good coach though Mike Grayson  and a good player back in the day.
North Zone rule , this will always be 'colleges league'  ;D

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 21, 2009, 11:35:30 AM »
Wondering if there are any live Radio broadcast of this game. or is only Intercol games they broadcast live, if at all.

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 21, 2009, 12:48:03 PM »
October 21, 2009

Go Green Machine.

They should ban you and Grayson from Arima, personna non grata status
Gone over to the enemy horse.  Good coach though Mike Grayson  and a good player back in the day.
North Zone rule , this will always be 'colleges league'  ;D

I am one of Arima's favorite sons, they not disowning me.....East rules all the time partner...we just allow North zone to get a bligh somtimes...
Arimian to meh heart

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 21, 2009, 12:50:03 PM »
Wondering if there are any live Radio broadcast of this game. or is only Intercol games they broadcast live, if at all.

quote fuh real... nobody broadcasting dis game?

Arimaman... yuh know how it go, is like we supporting de rest ah CONCACAF in SA  :beermug:

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 21, 2009, 12:58:00 PM »

Arimaman... yuh know how it go, is like we supporting de rest ah CONCACAF in SA  :beermug:

Damn right partner......
Arimian to meh heart

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 21, 2009, 03:57:36 PM »

Damn right partner......

Arima Gustine Eldo no matter Nroth taking this one easy

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 21, 2009, 04:13:40 PM »
Game should be done by now. THE MEAN GREEN MACHINE!!!!!!!

how much licks we rest on cic today boy?

Offline kaiser

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 21, 2009, 04:39:55 PM »
 :rotfl:A raza a taz a licks in all yuh a**   gustine 2 cic 0

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 21, 2009, 04:50:22 PM »
:rotfl:A raza a taz a licks in all yuh a**   gustine 2 cic 0

WHEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! GUSTINE!!!
Well done fellas, on to the BIG 5 Final.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 21, 2009, 05:30:34 PM »

Dais how we do.... whey Small Mag, Midknight and de rest ah dem St. Fairies fellas?

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 21, 2009, 05:36:00 PM »

Dais how we do.... whey Small Mag, Midknight and de rest ah dem St. Fairies fellas?
cheups....cudda munt
well yes

Offline ChipChipSilver

• 'Let the Good Times Roll'
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Do you feel like working today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 21, 2009, 06:59:24 PM »
October 21, 2009

Go Green Machine.

And de Green Machine keeps on rolling ...

You have some real players dey Tdot
In Everything, Give Thanks

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 21, 2009, 07:04:10 PM »
Outplayed...they have some dangerous players

and they old too... Most of the team 18 and 19...  CIC team is very young..16 and 17 year olds..about three 18 year olds in the CIC squad

but it's a good learning experience for the young saints... that ref was real unfair to CIC... Everygame is some badmind ting... the coaching staff from CIC are a bit excessive and the refs since Jason Edwards became coach never give us calls... no lie... Anyone that has seen CIC in the last 3 seasons would admit that we are always treated unfairly by the officials

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 21, 2009, 07:28:20 PM »
October 21, 2009

Go Green Machine.

And de Green Machine keeps on rolling ...

You have some real players dey Tdot

Yes sah, I really feel the boys taking everything this year.

Them players was the heart and soul of the Green Machine in their time. Matamorow, Nixon, Hyron Best

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 21, 2009, 07:59:51 PM »
Outplayed...they have some dangerous players

and they old too... Most of the team 18 and 19...  CIC team is very young..16 and 17 year olds..about three 18 year olds in the CIC squad

but it's a good learning experience for the young saints... that ref was real unfair to CIC... Everygame is some badmind ting... the coaching staff from CIC are a bit excessive and the refs since Jason Edwards became coach never give us calls... no lie... Anyone that has seen CIC in the last 3 seasons would admit that we are always treated unfairly by the officials

lawd... now the players too old... ref tief...

1]; } ?>