April 24, 2024, 12:28:28 PM

Author Topic: Honduras whips T&T 4-1.  (Read 2670 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Honduras whips T&T 4-1.
« on: September 05, 2009, 09:23:54 PM »
Honduras tops T&T 4-1.
Concacaf.Com.

Carlos Pavon scored two goals and Honduras defeated visiting Trinidad & Tobago 4-1 in a World Cup qualifier Saturday night at the Estadio Olimpico Metropolitano.

The win took Honduras another step closer to an automatic place in South Africa, while Trinidad is on the verge of elimination with only five points from seven games.

The Catrachos, winners of three straight, dominated play from the opening whistle, making it eight wins in eight home qualifiers.

Pavon, who plays locally with Real Espana, put Honduras ahead in the 20th minute and added another eight minutes later.  The 35-year-old striker now has 22 goals in 31 all-time qualifying games.

Captain Amado Guevara crushed any hopes of a comeback by the visitors, when he made it 3-0 in the 61st minute.

Spurred on by its throng of supporters, Honduras went in search of another goal.

David Suazo quenched the fans’ thirst with an 83rd minute strike.  It was the 29-year-old’s first international goal since scoring against Puerto Rico on June 14, 2008.  He has recently returned to fitness after a lengthy spell away from the game following an injury while on loan at Portugal’s Benfica last season.

Five minutes before time, Kerry Baptiste secured a consolation goal for the Soca Warriors, but it really was a case of too little, too late.

Next up for Honduras, which now tops the CONCACAF qualifying table with 13 points after Mexico's win at Costa Rica later in the evening, is a showdown against El Tri in Mexico City on Wednesday.  Trinidad hosts the USA on the same day.

Result

Hon 4 (Carlos Pavon 18, 27, Amado Guevara 61, David Sauzo 83) v T&T 1 (Kerry Baptiste 85th).

TRI - 1.Clayton Ince; 11.Carlos Edwards, 4.Marvin Andrews (capt), 3.Radanfah Abu Bakr, 2.Jlloyd Samuel; 12.Keon Daniel (14.Kerry Baptiste 78th), 7.Densill Theobald (15.Lyndon Andrews 75th), 8.Trent Noel, 16.Silvio Spann (10.Hayden Tinto 46th); 13.Cornell Glen, 17.Kenwyne Jones.

HON - 18.Noel Valladares; 3.Maynor Figueroa, 5.Erick Norales, 12.Emilio Izaguirre, 16.Mauricio Sabillon; 7.Amado Guevara (capt) (15.Edgar Alvarez 70th), 4.Hendry Thomas, 17.Danilo Turcios (13.Melvin Valladares 76th), 11.Ramon Nunez; 8.Jerry Palacios (4.David Sauzo 59th), 9.Carlos Pavon.

T&T Yellow Card - Silvio Spann, Trent Noel.

ATT: 40,000.

Referee: Mark Geiger.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 07:53:25 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Honduras whip T&T 4-1.
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 09:29:05 PM »
Who's meeting Bobby Z at the airport for his opening engagement?

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 09:30:16 PM »

big mag
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 09:33:35 PM »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 09:40:28 PM »

big mag

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

All yuh stop nah man...ah eh no mood to laugh... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2009, 09:42:23 PM »

big mag

All yuh stop nah man...ah eh no mood to laugh... ;D

Yuh mudder tell u laugh and cry does live in d same house?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 10:19:21 PM »
i just watch mexico beat costa rica and they made it look so simple. not dem fellas, i swear most of the times they look clueless.

aye jacko, everything is going according to plan. dem fellas looked ill prepared.

aye bye the bye whatever happened to fpatt. just wondering.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2009, 10:21:23 PM »
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2009, 10:25:04 PM »
SHIT SIDE NUFF SAID COSIGN DITTO AND EMOTICON ALL YUH WANT FACT IS FACT WE SIDE IS SHIT

WE ASSOCIATION IS FULL OF SHIT HOUNDS

TTFF PERFORMING LIKE THE PNM< DOING WHAT THEY WANT, THINKING THEY KNOW IT ALL WHEN THEY AINT EARNED f**k ALL

f**kING ASSHOLE SIDE DISGUSTED WITH THE PERFORMANCE

SAID IT BEFORE AND WILL SAY IT AGAIN THAT SIDE NEEDS TO PUBLICLY APPOLOGISE TO THE NATION OR THEY WILL NEVER GET RESPECT OR SUPPORT LOSING THE WAY THEY DO

and forum if any one of you say at least we score something should go and jump from the fricking overpass

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2009, 10:45:37 PM »
SHIT SIDE NUFF SAID COSIGN DITTO AND EMOTICON ALL YUH WANT FACT IS FACT WE SIDE IS SHIT

TTFF PERFORMING LIKE THE PNM< DOING WHAT THEY WANT, THINKING THEY KNOW IT ALL WHEN THEY AINT EARNED f**k ALL

SAID IT BEFORE AND WILL SAY IT AGAIN THAT SIDE NEEDS TO PUBLICLY APPOLOGISE TO THE NATION OR THEY WILL NEVER GET RESPECT OR SUPPORT LOSING THE WAY THEY DO

and forum if any one of you say at least we score something should go and jump from the fricking overpass

Right after u
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2009, 11:05:42 PM »

Right after u
nah i vented my frustrations, its one thing to lose its another to loose in the manner we have been

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2009, 11:09:02 PM »

Right after u
nah i vented my frustrations, its one thing to lose its another to loose in the manner we have been

Dat is a more reasonable statement we play crap but CR get 4 who were leadin d table now like dey go have 2 play Argentina. We eh d best in CONCACAF will continue to struggle because we have no structure.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2009, 12:27:13 AM »
Imagine pavone out scored jones who supposed to be the next grogba. pavone scored 6 goals already to jones 0. to me that's the differance between him and stern, stern scores , while he bluffs.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2009, 12:52:32 AM »
Let’s face reality, T&T not ready!!

Our strikers not ready!!
Our midfield not ready!!
Our defence not ready!!
Our coach not ready!!
Our federation not ready!!

What did Iwer ask in he hit song this year?
Allyuh ready ready ready ready ready ready ready ready ready ready ready ready ready ready ready!

What did Peter C say at the start of his hit song “Taylaylay”?
We ready now, we ready now!

Well it looks to me that all we doing with we football is taylaylaying and we not ready!!

But doh worry we go be ready in 2014!

As Nikki Crosby said in one ah she hit song "Yeah right!"  :devil:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 11:29:54 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2009, 12:57:35 AM »

Our strikers not ready!!
Our midfield not ready!!
Our defence not ready!!
Our coach not ready!!

Allyuh ready ready ready ready ready ready ready ready ready ready ready ready ready ready ready!

What did Peter C ask us in his hit song “Taylaylay”?

Well it looks to me that all we doing with we football is taylaylaying and we not ready!!

I told you that the other day before the El salvador match and yuh tell meh tuh leff yuh let yuh dream, wham yuh wake up now??!! :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2009, 01:05:25 AM »

Our strikers not ready!!
Our midfield not ready!!
Our defence not ready!!
Our coach not ready!!

What did Peter C ask us in his hit song “Taylaylay”?

I told you that the other day before the El salvador match and yuh tell meh tuh leff yuh let yuh dream, wham yuh wake up now??!! :devil:

No ah drunk!  :chilling:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Honduras whips T&T 4-1.
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2009, 04:26:45 PM »
No ah drunk! 

After a performance like that,man I think the whole Warrior nation fell in love with a bottle of their choice
I cant find a Carib so I working on my 4th Corona... :beermug:

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2009, 04:50:12 PM »

big mag
with ah flikin 2 x 4. ;D
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

1]; } ?>