March 28, 2024, 05:20:42 AM

Author Topic: STRIKE SQUAD & WARRIORS DEAD  (Read 4313 times)

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
STRIKE SQUAD & WARRIORS DEAD
« on: September 05, 2009, 10:21:41 PM »
after tonights disgusting performance i have lost the grain of faith and support i was graspng to for TnT football

i will wait patiently for the country, association, federation, clubs, managers and players of professional football: TO STOP f**kING AROUND AND GET YOUR f**kING BRAINS IN GEAR (IF YOU HAVE ONE)

STOP PUTTING OUT LACKLUSTRE DISPLAYS IN THE NATIONAL SHIRT

STOP LOOKING LIKE YOU DON"T KNOW HOW TO  PLAY THE GAME

STOP ALL THE EXCUSES

START WORKING YOUR ASSES OFF EVEYRDAY, IF YOU THINK YUH REACH CUS YOU HAVE A CONTRACT YOUR f**kING WRONG, YOU NOW START, YUH REACH WHEN YUH WIN SOMETHING, AND AFTER YOU START ALL OVER AGAIN

STOP WITH THE FREN FREN ASSNESS

THEN AGAIN LOOKING AT THE STATE OF MY COUNTRY ON A DAILY BASIS I SHOULDNT EXPECT MORE FROM THE FOOTBALL SIDE

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

YOU OWE IT TO THE NATION WHEN YOU PULL ON THAT SHIRT TO GIVE 100%
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 10:26:49 PM by GunnerStunner »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: STRIKE SQUAD & WARRIORS DEAD
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 10:27:59 PM »
Breakfast revolution ... meet at 43 Dundonald St. ... jam the requisite phone lines ... stage a hunger strike ... ooops the fax machine jammed, ah cyah decipher the rest of the instructions.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 10:30:53 PM »
after tonights disgusting performance i have lost the grain of faith and support i was graspng to for TnT football

i will wait patiently for the country, association, federation, clubs, managers and players of professional football: TO STOP f**kING AROUND AND GET YOUR f**kING BRAINS IN GEAR (IF YOU HAVE ONE)

STOP ALL THE EXCUSES

START WORKING YOUR ASSES OFF EVEYRDAY, IF YOU THINK YUH REACH CUS YOU HAVE A CONTRACT YOUR f**kING WRONG, YOU NOW START, YUH REACH WHEN YUH WIN SOMETHING, AND AFTER YOU START ALL OVER AGAIN

THEN AGAIN LOOKING AT THE STATE OF MY COUNTRY ON A DAILY BASIS I SHOULDNT EXPECT MORE FROM THE FOOTBALL SIDE

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Infantile rant... as usual
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 10:34:01 PM »

STOP ALL THE EXCUSES

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

COSIGN JUST WATCH D GUNERS AND GIVE US A BREAK
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 10:37:52 PM »
the two of you just justify the kind of low grade moronic thinking this country suffers with DAILY

which seeps into the national side and poisons any form of "professionalism"

and infantile rant ? its called emotion and heart maybe if these "talented" assholes had an ounce of it they would play thier hearts out

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2009, 10:41:20 PM »
Breakfast revolution ... meet at 43 Dundonald St. ... jam the requisite phone lines ... stage a hunger strike ... ooops the fax machine jammed, ah cyah decipher the rest of the instructions.

:devil:
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 10:43:43 PM »
the two of you just justify the kind of low grade moronic thinking this country suffers with DAILY

and infantile rant ? its called emotion and heart maybe if these "talented" assholes had an ounce of it they would play thier hearts out

U know dey eh play dey hearts out and because u say dat is gospel. If u population is 1.3 million and u have peeps in d EPL HE GO STRT.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2009, 11:04:05 PM »

U know dey eh play dey hearts out and because u say dat is gospel. If u population is 1.3 million and u have peeps in d EPL HE GO STRT.
wtf are you talking about?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2009, 11:10:21 PM »

wtf are you talking about?

did u not say if u get a contract is just d strt?

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2009, 11:56:24 PM »
Imagine ah in meh bed with meh beautiful Puertorican wife and instead ah do what a man should do ah still thinking of dat game we just lost. Ah picked up meh phone loged in again and just wondering where do we go from here? Ah not shame 2 say what i just said cuz if u really love our country and national team u should feel d pain some where some how. The impossible cud still happen but i do not c it. Well let me meh log off and put meh phone to charge. Cuz if this Puertorican lady wake up and c me in bed and on d forum again she will not be happy at all. Den ah really might not get any sleep cuz when females upset dey will talk 4 hours. Take care people. Where do we go from here? HGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2009, 12:02:14 AM »
Weary, why allyuh ppl here on the board doh like tuh hear the truth? what did SG said that was so outa order?

i happen tuh like what he said , his only flaw was he just directed it too the wrong ppl. the coach and the federatin iz the reason why we football tun upsidedown and his wrath should've been directed to them , but his emotions and heart was in the right place..

the players i'm sure did what they could but came up short, and it was the coach and the federation who should've known that this crop of guys were not capable of competing @ this level. it would've been easier if they were the best we could do, but we had the players capable of better but they were maliciously excluded.

let the man vent , BC as ah hard core fan, when yuh team loss is like some body take something valuable from yuh without yuh permission.

imagine , ah man fail tuh take the team to the GC and gets to begin the hex!! failing to make the GC should've been an indicator that he not ready, and we need tuh dump that coach before the hex and bring in ah class coach with the capability to compete!

latas and pancho was the wrong choices, and it showed! point is, yet again jack take ah short cut and wund up getting bitten by another bad dog. when would that dotish man ever learn ? :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2009, 12:09:00 AM »
Weary, why allyuh ppl here on the board doh like tuh hear the truth? what did SG said that was so outa order?

i happen tuh like what he said , his only flaw was he just directed it too the wrong ppl. the coach and the federatin iz the reason why we football tun upsidedown and his wrath should've been directed to them , but his emotions and heart was in the right place..

the players i'm sure did what they could but came up short, and it was the coach and the federation who should've known that this crop of guys were not capable of competing @ this level. it would've been easier if they were the best we could do, but we had the players capable of better but they were maliciously excluded.

let the man vent , BC as ah hard core fan, when yuh team loss is like some body take something valuable from yuh without yuh permission.

imagine , ah man fail tuh take the team to the GC and gets to begin the hex!! failing to make the GC should've been an indicator that he not ready, and we need tuh dump that coach before the hex and bring in ah class coach with the capability to compete!

latas and pancho was the wrong choices, and it showed! point is, yet again jack take ah short cut and wund up getting bitten by another bad dog. when would that dotish man ever learn ? :devil:

Now that our chances of qualifying is near to impossible, let’s stick with Latas and allow him to start rebuilding for 2014. There is no benefit in bringing in an expensive foreign coach now as our federation can’t afford it.

Maybe now Latas will put faith in some of the untried talented players so they can get some crucial world cup qualifying experience. We have nothing more to lose at this juncture!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2009, 12:20:47 AM »

Now that our chances of qualifying is near to impossible, let’s stick with Latas and allow him to start rebuilding for 2014. There is no benefit in bringing in an expensive foreign coach now as our federation can’t afford it.

Maybe now Latas will put faith in some of the untried talented players so they can get some crucial world cup qualifying experience. We have nothing more to lose at this juncture!
Breds, yuh just crawl out ah pub in ah drunken state and just decide to post for the sake of posting or what!

iz latas who have we in this fella, latas was invigling the columbian tuh pick certin players , iz latas who put wolf in the right back position, iz latas who lost three and scrape through ah win! not the columbian. pancho drew 2 and loss one, latas lost three and bearly win @ home to El salvador thanx to ince! or it would've been 0 for 4.

latas need tuh work wid very young players and leave the senior team to more experienced solid coaches like ah don leo type. latapy failed even worst than pancho. just wait till wednesday  god willing, you'll see then what i mean.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 12:49:44 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2009, 12:29:54 AM »

Breds, yuh just crawl out ah pub in ah drunken state and just decide to post for the sake of posting or what!

iz latas who have we in this fella, latas was invigling the columbian tuh pick certin players , iz latas who put wolf in the right back position, iz latas who lost three and scrape through ah win! not the columbian. pancho drew 2 and loss one, latas lost three and bearly win @ home to El salvador thanx to ince! or it would've been 0 for 4.

latas need tuh work wid very young players and leave the senior team to more experienced solid coaches like ah don leo. latapy failed even worst than pancho. just wait till wednesday  god willing, you'll see then what i mean.

Does not matter at this juncture what you believe Latas inveigled while Pacho was there and that only proves Pacho was not a coach but a yes man collecting money!

Who would you put to coach now that the TTFF can afford to pay for the next 4 years as they patiently rebuild the team with our best available young players? Answer me that and then I can sober up!  :chilling:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 12:31:30 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2009, 12:33:56 AM »

STOP ALL THE EXCUSES

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

LOL... he get vex when ah liken him tuh Small Mag.

SUPA ah feel if dat Boricua ever leave yuh, yuh go kill yuhself yes dred.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 12:35:36 AM by Bake n Shark »

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2009, 12:37:03 AM »

STOP ALL THE EXCUSES

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Children speak the truth however

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2009, 12:54:35 AM »

latas need tuh work wid very young players and leave the senior team to more experienced solid coaches like ah don leo. latapy failed even worst than pancho. just wait till wednesday  god willing, you'll see then what i mean.

Does not matter at this juncture what you believe Latas inveigled while Pacho was there and that only proves Pacho was not a coach but a yes man collecting money!

Who would you put to coach now that the TTFF can afford to pay for the next 4 years as they patiently rebuild the team with our best available young players? Answer me that and then I can sober up!  :chilling:
Well i woulda go for roma coach who just reseign, rijkard, even though i think he just landed ah gig,
martin jol , gullet, jean tigana, if we can't get ah good euro coach then bruce areana stephen hart which i dout would work for JW, breds it have tons of coaches who could do ah better job!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2009, 12:59:44 AM »

Well i woulda go for roma coach who just reseign, rijkard, even though i think he just landed ah gig,
martin jol , gullet, jean tigana, if we can't get ah good euro coach then bruce areana stephen hart which i dout would work for JW, breds it have tons of coaches who could do ah better job!

Question is can the TTFF afford to pay whatever their wage demands is for the next 4 years and would they be dotish enough to want to work for an unprofessional TTFF in the first place?  Answer me that and I can put down the beer!  :chilling:

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2009, 05:50:06 AM »
That is a perfectly understandable post by GunnerStunner,football and sports in general is emotional stuff,when you look at that shit that TT played,you cannot help but equate that with the life style of the people in general.There seems to be an attitude of "what will be will be",life is not taken seriously and it shows in our sport.How on earth can such large mostly un-inhabited expanses of jungle like Honduras,ES and CR be such superior teams than TT,ITS all down to the citizens and how much they put into life and sports in general.We put very little in so we get very little or nothing out.
ITS A GLARING LACK OF EFFORT IN EVERYTHING WE DO,there is no doubt too,that Latapy is totally CLUELESS.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2009, 06:57:20 AM »
That is a perfectly understandable post by GunnerStunner,football and sports in general is emotional stuff,when you look at that shit that TT played,you cannot help but equate that with the life style of the people in general.There seems to be an attitude of "what will be will be",life is not taken seriously and it shows in our sport.How on earth can such large mostly un-inhabited expanses of jungle like Honduras,ES and CR be such superior teams than TT,ITS all down to the citizens and how much they put into life and sports in general.We put very little in so we get very little or nothing out.
ITS A GLARING LACK OF EFFORT IN EVERYTHING WE DO,there is no doubt too,that Latapy is totally CLUELESS.
i agree except the latas part, "yuh can't polsih shit"

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2009, 09:57:56 AM »
One team was ready the other was not.  :P
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2009, 10:05:37 AM »
you should see the condition west indies cricket is in. this could get worse.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2009, 01:18:25 PM »
i agree except the latas part, "yuh can't polsih shit"
Polish what!! latas forkin clueless yes! so BC he's TNT's darling he's beyond reproach! if that's the case, then he should take ah job behind the scenes, but if yuh want high profile jobs , then expect intense scrutiny if yuh failing to perform efficiently. 

Offline greenfig

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2009, 01:44:32 PM »

Amen........preach the truth my brother why wasn,t the best players we have assembled..... I guess we love to accept mediocrote.............
I LOVE BEING ME.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2009, 01:48:48 PM »
As much as we want to mash up the coach,just remember he not on the field,first we have to start with the man who wearing the Colours.....the coach will furnish you with instructions as to what he wants from you,you have to execute to the best of you ability.....i did not see most of the game but from what I was hearing that did not happen.....so are you blaming Latas for the first goal which Ince screwed up on....lets get real people

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2009, 03:46:52 PM »
As much as we want to mash up the coach,just remember he not on the field,first we have to start with the man who wearing the Colours.....the coach will furnish you with instructions as to what he wants from you,you have to execute to the best of you ability.....i did not see most of the game but from what I was hearing that did not happen.....so are you blaming Latas for the first goal which Ince screwed up on....lets get real people
The coach pick the players, set the tactics and prepare the team, just look @ scolari VS hiddink, that's what good coaches bring to the table, they create winners out of losers.

1]; } ?>