April 18, 2024, 10:44:53 AM

Author Topic: Honduras - TT highlights  (Read 8355 times)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Born Again!

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Honduras - TT highlights
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 06:29:34 AM »
Now seeing the goals due to problems with various feeds last night which restricted me to intermittent feeds and part 95.1 radio broadcasts. I'm quite suprised that Ince actually had a part to play on the 1st two goals by rushing off his goaline needlessly. Atrocious decisions but to be fair to Ince he has put in a shift for us in previous games. Marvin Andrews has shown that although his heart and spirit is 100% his speed and ability can no longer compete at the international level. Very few players displayed the level of quality and commitment needed for World Cup qualification. This problem has stemmed from bad administration, questionable coaching post Beenie's reign, Jack Warner's dictatorial stance, a weak player pool in midfield and defense. Where do we go from here? There is a quote that states ' The definition of insanity is to keep doing the same things but expect different results'

Just my 2 cents

Saddened Warrior supporter

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 06:50:09 AM »
Just focused on the play of Marvin Andrews in all the clips and tell if Latapy is a dunce for putting that on the field.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 07:55:56 AM »
those hilites were very hard to watch
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 07:56:38 AM »
Just focused on the play of Marvin Andrews in all the clips and tell if Latapy is a dunce for putting that on the field.

:rotfl: :rotfl:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 07:57:28 AM »
Now seeing the goals due to problems with various feeds last night which restricted me to intermittent feeds and part 95.1 radio broadcasts. I'm quite suprised that Ince actually had a part to play on the 1st two goals by rushing off his goaline needlessly. Atrocious decisions but to be fair to Ince he has put in a shift for us in previous games. Marvin Andrews has shown that although his heart and spirit is 100% his speed and ability can no longer compete at the international level. Very few players displayed the level of quality and commitment needed for World Cup qualification. This problem has stemmed from bad administration, questionable coaching post Beenie's reign, Jack Warner's dictatorial stance, a weak player pool in midfield and defense. Where do we go from here? There is a quote that states ' The definition of insanity is to keep doing the same things but expect different results'

Just my 2 cents

Saddened Warrior supporter

Only your third post but yuh coming good.  :beermug:

Offline #4

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • #YGBfiles: The Young, Gifted, and Black Files
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2009, 08:08:13 AM »
I actually missed the game due to extenuating circumstances- but wtf is Clayton Ince's problem?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2009, 08:12:23 AM »
I actually missed the game due to extenuating circumstances- but wtf is Clayton Ince's problem?

Heeellooo.....over on another thread a man post that whoever blaming Ince on shit....now I blame him but I'm a girl so I always feel like eh really know much bout football nah.... ::) ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2009, 08:19:39 AM »

Heeellooo.....over on another thread a man post that whoever blaming Ince on shit....now I blame him but I'm a girl so I always feel like eh really know much bout football nah.... ::) ::)

yea girl, i saw dat too an i almost felt like :cursing: but then i just put it down to ignorant thinkin on their part  :-\
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2009, 08:38:18 AM »
I think ince run out cause the whole space there was vacant of TnT players.The no4 player should have run to the guy ,prevent that cross.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 08:43:08 AM by Quagmire »

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2009, 08:40:54 AM »
All yuh ain't see the support in that stadium. Man, woman and child of all different ages-everyone wearing the blue and white.

When last TnT sell out the HCS in such a patriotic show of support from genuine fans....not even in this crucial Hex can we manage to half fill the stadium....
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2009, 08:43:00 AM »
I think ince run out cause the whole space there was vacant of TnT players.

Eh??....I feel I need to watch this thing again....even though it hurts, cuz I feel I missing something.....

Edit:  Ah watching.....

At 0:07 Ince was already waaaayyyyy off he line trying to confront the attacking player....the player had already run past one defender, but it was a three on three situation at that point...the attacking player slipped the ball to his fellow team mate....and then what happens...Abu Bakr ran towards to goal in an attempt I guess to try and cover for Ince who was by this time in no man's land.....and when the ball rebounds off of Bakr, it fell to another player who just before that was closest to Carlos Edwards....but Carlos was apparently left flat footed and in shock at Ince having left his line because from 0:07 to 0:09 Carlo is gesturing to Ince as if asking...whey de hell yuh going??!!...

That was the first goal and ah really cyar watch any more but Ince put he defence under pressure unnecessarily with he running out of the goal wild, wild....what was his aim??...ah know he is a big professional with loads of experience so there must be some logic in his thinking. Is just that a novice like me cyar see it.... :-\ ??? ::)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 08:54:06 AM by Brownsugar »
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2009, 08:43:38 AM »
The no4 Andrews player should have run to the guy ,prevent that cross. The second goal is classic ,men just casually strolling true the midfield like a sunday walk . 
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 08:46:30 AM by Quagmire »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2009, 08:57:52 AM »
The no4 Andrews player should have run to the guy ,prevent that cross. The second goal is classic ,men just casually strolling true the midfield like a sunday walk . 

He did run to him...by that time he had already slipped the ball to he parder.... ???  But that transition from mid field to the 18 yd box was fast dread!!....wwwaaayyyy ah man like Andrews had no chance....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2009, 09:17:35 AM »
I think ince run out cause the whole space there was vacant of TnT players.

Eh??....I feel I need to watch this thing again....even though it hurts, cuz I feel I missing something.....

Edit:  Ah watching.....

At 0:07 Ince was already waaaayyyyy off he line trying to confront the attacking player....the player had already run past one defender, but it was a three on three situation at that point...the attacking player slipped the ball to his fellow team mate....and then what happens...Abu Bakr ran towards to goal in an attempt I guess to try and cover for Ince who was by this time in no man's land.....and when the ball rebounds off of Bakr, it fell to another player who just before that was closest to Carlos Edwards....but Carlos was apparently left flat footed and in shock at Ince having left his line because from 0:07 to 0:09 Carlo is gesturing to Ince as if asking...whey de hell yuh going??!!...

That was the first goal and ah really cyar watch any more but Ince put he defence under pressure unnecessarily with he running out of the goal wild, wild....what was his aim??...ah know he is a big professional with loads of experience so there must be some logic in his thinking. Is just that a novice like me cyar see it.... :-\ ??? ::)

There is merit in what you state ... however, Ince aside ...

Frankly, the goal was constructed once the penetrating pass beat the 3 defenders immediately behind the clueless Daniel. How difficult is it to unbalance an already unbalanced defensive posture?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 09:19:33 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2009, 09:28:23 AM »

Frankly, the goal was constructed once the penetrating pass beat the 3 defenders immediately behind the clueless Daniel. How difficult is it to unbalance an already unbalanced defensive posture?

Yuh mean the pass from out in mid field??....ah think ah see what yuh saying.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2009, 09:45:04 AM »
Well iam alway a WARRIOR and they alway have my supported ...I'm very disappointment the way T&T play and i know no one in the caribbean and the other region respect us...sometime i think it's a cure we need to break after losing to the U.S.A..on Nov.19.1989....that all i could say for now...

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2009, 09:54:08 AM »
One team was ready the other was not.  :P
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2009, 09:56:10 AM »
allyuh brave to watch this over.
my stomach still hurting from last night.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2009, 10:01:31 AM »
After seeing these highlights, anybody that feels disappointed must be new to supporting T&T football. The writing has been on the wall, as the team has not improved since 2006. Sport is about progressive development. The problem IS JW and his croonies who IMHO are living in a bygone area with myopic and shortsighted views. I for one am more surprised when we win than when we lose.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2009, 10:04:22 AM »
according to john mcenroe, you cannot be serious..............
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2009, 10:19:16 AM »

Yuh mean the pass from out in mid field??....ah think ah see what yuh saying.....

It feels almost comical to write this, but freeze it at 0:01 :) ... the pass I'm referencing is at 0:04.

Daniel should have relayed the runner (#16) at once, and focused on the player who ultimately delivered the crucial pass.

When the play has developed, at about 0:06, you'll note there was actually a 4th defending player also caught out by that incisive pass, and that this player lost his (shared) Honduran attacker. The end result is that #16 had TWO viable options to provide the finish to just to the right of the PK spot ... the one whose attempt Abu Bakr snuffed out ... and the trailing player to his right.

In sum, 8 of our 9 defending players were unbalanced by that ONE ball. (notably, Radanfah Abu Bakr was not!).

It can be argued Ince's motion was premature, but he moved in anticipation of #16 finishing on goal. Keepers have split seconds to make decisions. Based on his movement, at best he would have the hope of a reaction save b/c he never got 'set'. In retrospect, perhaps he would have been better off holding his starting position, and making the adjustment from there to deal with the shot that eventually came ... but again these are split second decisions that have to be framed to include what Ince thought was going on.

This is a play that was 9 v 5, numbers-up us!!!

You see Carlos remonstrating with Ince ... I see that too, but I also see Ince doing the reverse seconds later ... Carlos on Pavon? Maybe no goal. But same way, Abu Bakr on Pavon (he left him) ... the first attempt goes in. Bakr's movement gave us an opportunity to correct the initial error (I'll attribute that to Daniel) ... more was expected of Carlos there.

Poor defensive posture collectively.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 10:21:23 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2009, 10:33:09 AM »
I cah defen Ince on the first two goals. But he usually has a way of coming out and closing down men. It didn't work on that night.

But I certainly don't blame him on the last two goals. Those defenders left him out to hang.
I want to believe fatigue set in at altitude at the end of the game. I really trying to understand why they end up looking so amateurish. It was like U 14 football league in TT.

VB

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2009, 10:47:27 AM »
Question.

Did Theobald play?

I thought I saw a moment on de TV where it showed his face after KJ hit de bar wit a header in de fuss half.

So it LOOK like he play from dat clip but I doh remember he doin anyting on de field before or after.

Thanx
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2009, 11:03:25 AM »
Question.

Did Theobald play?

I thought I saw a moment on de TV where it showed his face after KJ hit de bar wit a header in de fuss half.

So it LOOK like he play from dat clip but I doh remember he doin anyting on de field before or after.

Thanx

How do you define 'play'? :devil:  Yeah, dat was him.

Offline SabreWolves

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2009, 12:16:04 PM »
FAULT?  Who ever decided we doh need any warm up matches..
Ince woudda know to stay on the line longer because the backs wouldda recover(?) or someone cover.
everything seemed out a sync. 

no flow.
ppl looked lost.
we didnt attack or defend as a TEAM.
The players tried the best they could and the best they knew how, but we wernt prepaired as a TEAM.

ITS THE MANAGEMENT'S (TTFF) RESPONSIBILITY TO GET THE TEAM PREPAIRED.
DAT IS WHERE WE FAILED. WE JUST CYAR BLAME INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Honduras - T&T 2009-09-05 full match video
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2009, 12:38:50 PM »
English commentary (C TNT)

First Half

Second Half
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 12:43:33 PM by E-man »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Honduras - T&T 2009-09-05 full match video
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2009, 12:47:02 PM »
this video is for people into online torture, especially dog and his mistakes which costed us 2 or more goals...

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Honduras - T&T 2009-09-05 full match video
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2009, 12:51:31 PM »
Thanks very much E-man.
Let me go and torture myself now.

1]; } ?>