April 28, 2024, 01:16:44 PM

Author Topic: Views on T&T v Hon game (05-Sept-09).  (Read 9010 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Views on T&T v Hon game (05-Sept-09).
« on: September 06, 2009, 06:23:17 AM »
Clearly Latapy have no idea what he's doing. And part of it has to do with the limitations he have to pick on certain players if that is the case.

Furthermore, he does not believe in warm up games and go into important game blinded.

If I was the TTFF I would have fired him after the USA game. He does not have the experience, ideas of a modern coach, tactical ability and the knowledge to lead as a motivator.

As Flex pointed out.

Collin Samuel scored against Costa Rica and never played for T&T again.

Hayden Tinto scored against Mexico, a place T&T never scored a goal and was never use again, until yesterday when we was already in a hole.

Khaleem Hyland scored against Honduras and was never used again. I know he got parden because of under 20 duties.

Marvin Andrews is not the player he use to be, as I said in my last post and man pointed out Abu was just as slow. Not to mention Andrews seems below confident. Why wasn't Keyeno Thomas used ?

Imagine Andrews slow and Abu Bakr just as slow and Latapy start both of them against the fastest team in the HEX.

Imagine I saw Trent Noel twice, maybe three times whole game.

Imagine Keon Daniel still on T&T team. He has so much potential, but he mentally weak and is a let down to T&T. If Latapy was smart, Jlloyd should play on the LEFT WING and drop Daniel all together vs USA with Keston coming in left back. We need to win and must take chances. Even Aklie Edwards could play a better left wing that Daniel. I think Daniel needs a wake up call or move him to CENTER....

Silvio Spann prove to me why he play in the English conference league. But he still better than Theobald.

Edwards prove why he cant make the grade in the EPL for the weakest team. But ah still like him becuase I know he is a big baller with a fright of injury.

Jones need to use his size, height and speed to his advantage, having a built to be a TOP footballer and not having the brain to go with it is a bad thing. He like Socapro, he big, black and strong, but he totie small.

Glen should be a SUPER SUB.... !!!!! talk done. He fits that bill perfectly.

Theobald should resign from playing international football. Another Kerwin Jemmott, wasted talent and will only realise he good or could have been when he close to retirement.

Latapy have Hughton Hector on de bench and he bring on Lyndon Andrews. We need to attack to take de pressure of, not look for pocession, we was losing 4-0 already.

Jloyd look very good and real good going foward too, I hope we use him on the wing and call up Avery John.

We need another good keeper who could put pressure on Ince. And Ince needs to stop winning on de field, he needs to be calm and motivate the youths around him more, he start bawling and get the players around him nervous.

All these problems could have been seen if we had play some warm up games.

In we last game vs Honduras they control de midfield and Latapy gone again and play a weaker midfield this time around.

Why fix something if it not broken. The midfield is the brain of a team and a midfield general of all people should know this.

We are the laughing stock of CONCACAF.

I say, if we lucky, USA might hit we 3.  And they will score a goal in the first 15 mins, its a tradition when they play T&T.

But if Latapy pick the right team, we could surprise them, either way, good by 2010. I guess we not going back to Africa and de Indians not going back India. We are all Trinbago !!!

Imagine if it didn't have a blacklist. We would have been almost there already.

Jack
Gray, Lawrence, Thomas, Avery
Edwards, Birchall, Hyland, Jlloyd
             Collin, Jones

My line up for USA only BECAUSE Latapy call a tame team

Ince
Spann, Thomas, Lawrence, Keston
    Edwards, Noel, Hector, Jlloyd
             Baptiste, Jones

Imagine, we most attacking player playing right back in a must win game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

De only man who can change the game (Carlos Edwards) and Latapy have him in right back.

Latapy is an asshole coach.

Imagine Cyd Gray is still we BEST right back and they not even calling him back because of a personal vendetta Jack Warner have against him. Same with Avery John !!!!

Latapy is an asshole coach.

He following a CLOWN !!!!!!!

Stand up asshole, tell Jack who you need and call them, is your ass on de line bro.

Who getting stick now !

You might lose they job now !

Not Jack Warner, he will be here forever.

Yes, the players have to take balme too. But who pick the players

Who pick the starting team

Who pick/make the subs

Who suppose to prepare a team

Who stand on the side line and see the entire game and capable of changing it, certainly not the players

Who gets the players physically and mentally ready

Who trains them

Who motivates them when they are down as the case vs Honduras, one goal and the team fell apart

Players get pick to play their game, coaches get pick to bring players together and play as a unit

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail !!! and we deserve everything happening to us

Since Latapy took over we played one friendly game and almost lost to a no name team (St Kitts). Latapy himself say friendly games dont mean a thing, like he trying to make his reputation look good because he dont want to get embarrass by some small team.

How much caps does a player for a coach to realise he cant make the grade.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 05:54:11 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
Re: Views on T&T v Hon game (05-Sept-09).
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 06:51:08 AM »
So basically you just say that we players is crap (which at times is very hard to disagree with) and that make it Latas fault?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 07:02:51 AM »
So basically you just say that we players is crap (which at times is very hard to disagree with) and that make it Latas fault?

Yes, the players have to take balme too. But who pick the players

Who pick the starting team

Who pick/make the subs

Who suppose to prepare a team

Who stand on the side line and see the entire game and capable of changing it, certainly not the players

Who gets the players physically and mentally ready

Who trains them

Who motivates them when they are down as the case vs Honduras, one goal and the team fell apart

Players get pick to play their game, coaches get pick to bring players together and play as a unit

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail !!! and we deserve everything happening to us

Since Latapy took over we played one friendly game and almost lost to a no name team (St Kitts). Latapy himself say friendly games dont mean a thing, like he trying to make his reputation look good because he dont want to get embarrass by some small team.

How much caps does a player for a coach to realise he cant make the grade.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 07:11:59 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 07:10:25 AM »
latapy should have played a 5 man mid
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 07:19:40 AM »

Duh...of course Latas have to shoulder ah lot of the blame he is the Coach....he made the wrong choices with the starting team and it was all downhill from there...Theobold,Andrews , Daniel ...the subs he used ...who made them decisions??...the team or Latas...ah love the man but that was some suspect decisions.

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 07:30:07 AM »

Duh...of course Latas have to shoulder ah lot of the blame he is the Coach....he made the wrong choices with the starting team and it was all downhill from there...Theobold,Andrews , Daniel ...the subs he used ...who made them decisions??...the team or Latas...ah love the man but that was some suspect decisions.

this would be my team for Wed.

Ince
Spann, Thomas,Bakr, Jlloyd
    Tinto, Carlos ,Noel, Hector
             Baptiste, Jones

Or

Ince
    Carlos ,Noel, Scotland, Tinto
             Baptiste, Jones
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 07:41:44 AM by noize »

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2009, 07:35:51 AM »

Based on what I just see this would be my team for Wed.

Ince
             Baptiste, Jones

i like this team... except i wud start glen an use jones as a sub if necessary. i prefer edwards in d right back position but fuh some reason he was rel ineffective las nite.
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2009, 07:38:47 AM »
Pretty much allyuh know that with the exception of one or two players our players are being  recycled
and are all consistently bad ....the alternative is to bring bad experienced players who in TT are normally past their prime or bring up green ones who when thrown in to the fire only a few float and most sink either way
there is no easy way! The 2006 squad is a better squad because not only of the talent level but at the time those players were also in decent shape and collectively they were fighters Marvin , Avery , Cyd, tallest , Whitley , Yorke , Birchy, Carlos , Kenwyn (back then), stern the most criticized man used to thrive on people beating him down Latas the magician ... I mean cmon now we feel we could use these same players who are older, less fit because our young pups can't step up to the fight...when last have we had a player to compare the Whitley's level when we played against Bahrain or a player to play at Carlos' and Glen's level during the world cup , or a player to lead like Old man Yorke or a player to come on in the last twenty mins of a world cup and light it up like they coach......players have to step up and they are not doing it ... men talking bout this player and that player  Colin Samuel came on vs Costa Rica as a midfielder and scored did nothing else didn't create when the truth is we needed two more goals to win one goals doh mean yuh wok done there is no consistency of effort with this guy and there hasn't been for a long long time, he didn't bring in a cross no ah lie I believe he bring in two very poor crosses ... we still loss , Avery played hard but the defense still concede three goals, Roberts played well for TT but I've seen games that despite the effort he was still ineffective and easily pushed off the ball. Julius in my mind is talented but realistically struggles in the MLS he needs time to find his footing if he struggling vs Chicago fire what yuh think Pavon and Suazo go do him .... men simply have to wait their turn ....! This team now will always struggle because they waiting for somebody to say I will do it rather than look to themselves its a bunch of followers not leaders but who will we call to replace them .... who!  Character does this not talent!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 07:43:06 AM by Ngozi »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2009, 07:39:49 AM »
I have now view. I did not see the game. I was at the Brooklyn taking in the panorama for the first time. Quite imoressive.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2009, 07:41:57 AM »
Yes Latas have some blame to take, but if he picked players who not tested at this level (Julius) he will get stick, for picking untried players, once coach pick Keyeno, another pick Marvin, people complain either way..
To prove how minded we are , allyuh saying we should have gotten rid of Latas after the USA game, and he was not even the coach then..

Clearly Latapy have no idea what he's doing. And part of it has to do with the limitations he have to pick on certain players if that is the case.

Furthermore, he does not believe in warm up games and go into important game blinded.

If I was the TTFF I would have fired him after the USA game. He does not have the experience, ideas of a modern coach, tactical ability and the knowledge to lead as a motivator.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2009, 07:43:52 AM »
I have now view. I did not see the game. I was at the Brooklyn taking in the panorama for the first time. Quite imoressive.

Deeks, like yuh shaking off ah sleep ...

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2009, 07:45:18 AM »
Ngozi and everyone on this forum,
                                                  Please don't bring up player fitness in any argument again. This journey started since when, last year! And we talking about players fitness. Them guys as fit as all them other guys in the Hex. Fitness is NOT an issue. Speed, strength and SKILL, yes.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2009, 07:52:19 AM »
sam it eh have much in yuh 1st post dey dat I disagree with nah.  It easy to be a after the fact coach - JC geh cuss up fuh bein' unpatriotic when he take a stan b4 the match.  I believe it was Flex during the game, from the earlies, say we good fuh bout 4....I respec dat, not men who wah come now and rant and rave down de place.  Buh Jloyd ent look to bad man, goin forward especially.  I wah see the carlos 4 right back crew...it might b too late for carlos to learn any more new tricks and maybe somebody should really make dat man go in the savannah and cross whole day everyday, b/c daiz the only ting missin from he winger play.  I tink even spann woulda do a better job.  cyd gray get some kinda life cripplin disease or wha? where he gone?  I troubled by the fact that chubby end up on a field, and latapy post game comments on how the youths not up to standard...buh yuh go friggin bring back chubby and andrews.  well, sometimes we jus have to accept that we ent dat deep.  Honduras lookin good I tink the top 4 will represent concacaf well in the WC - I doh even want we to carry this sh!t we playin to no world cup an collect no 19 from italy or nuttin like dat.  nutting goin an change between now and nex summer.  we good right here.  look how ah rantin ..lol...ah now see why them other posters doin' it too.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2009, 07:59:15 AM »

Ince
             Baptiste, Jones

i like this team... except i wud start glen an use jones as a sub if necessary. i prefer edwards in d right back position but fuh some reason he was rel ineffective las nite.

Girl I was now about to ask why we picking constantly keep putting Jones in our line ups...how much goals he score for T&T in this campaign again??....Look Jones, and ah know yuh reading dis  >:(, pack you bags and go back to Sunderland nah....thanks but ah fed up!!...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2009, 08:01:24 AM »
Imagine Keon Daniel still on T&T team. He has so much potential, but he mentally weak and is a let down to T&T. If Latapy was smart, Jlloyd should play on the LEFT WING and drop Daniel all together vs USA with Keston coming in left back. We need to win and must take chances. Aklie could play a better left wing. I think Daniel needs a wake up call or move him to CENTER....

I still doh know why we keep putting him on the wing.... :-\
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2009, 08:01:42 AM »
                                                  Please don't bring up player fitness in any argument again. This journey started since when, last year! And we talking about players fitness. Them guys as fit as all them other guys in the Hex. Fitness is NOT an issue. Speed, strength and SKILL, yes.

I agree fitness is not the main problem now...is frickin skill, speed,strength and HEART....ability to play to your potential every time you set foot on the field...everybody know Skilla is ah baller....but again he dont do Sh!t on the field when it counts...he should be benched until he step up and show he show he deserve to be on the field. Dog should retire from International football he is a turtle at this point...Yorke recognize that he hurting the team...Latas woulda probably still play him...thank God Yorkie see that he not helping at this point....Lawrence should be a sub pick because he too is suspect...but watch Wednesday he go start...Coach needs to grow some balls and bench these men and see if it makes a difference...No reason that C. Samuel shouldnt be able to make this team or even be on the bench...Tinto is fast and good at running at players but he has no cross ...so I dont see him and Glen on the field at the same time.... same type of player..Scotland has Gr8 vision and makes good passes maybe he can be in the midfield???...not sure neva seen him play there..Bottom line.. shit eh working now so make BIG changes and shake up the team!!!...again Theobold is ah SHITHOUND!!!....Friend thing gotta stop!!!

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2009, 08:02:19 AM »

Yes sir .... done!

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2009, 08:05:13 AM »

Ince
             Baptiste, Jones

Girl I was now about to ask why we picking constantly keep putting Jones in our line ups...how much goals he score for T&T in this campaign again??....Look Jones, and ah know yuh reading dis  >:(, pack you bags and go back to Sunderland nah....thanks but ah fed up!!...

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2009, 08:13:14 AM »

I agree fitness is not the main problem now...is frickin skill, speed,strength and HEART....ability to play to your potential every time you set foot on the field...everybody know Skilla is ah baller....but again he dont do Sh!t on the field when it counts...he should be benched until he step up and show he show he deserve to be on the field. Dog should retire from International football he is a turtle at this point...Yorke recognize that he hurting the team...Latas woulda probably still play him...thank God Yorkie see that he not helping at this point....Lawrence should be a sub pick because he too is suspect...but watch Wednesday he go start...Coach needs to grow some balls and bench these men and see if it makes a difference...No reason that C. Samuel shouldnt be able to make this team or even be on the bench...Tinto is fast and good at running at players but he has no cross ...so I dont see him and Glen on the field at the same time.... same type of player..Scotland has Gr8 vision and makes good passes maybe he can be in the midfield???...not sure neva seen him play there..Bottom line.. shit eh working now so make BIG changes and shake up the team!!!...again Theobold is ah SHITHOUND!!!....Friend thing gotta stop!!!

just so i cud be absolutely clear let me ask: who exactly latas pickin as a result of frenism? ??? who? bleeder?

cuz if bleeder is who allyuh judgin dis frenism ting on, den u have to remember dat las nite was d first time he get a sweat since latas is coach. an as somebody point out yesterday, who else he cuda put? birchall was out injured.

so again i askin,an i bein very genuine, no bulls**t, who latas pickin based on frenism? 

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2009, 08:18:38 AM »

Hayden Tinto scored against Mexico, a place T&T never scored a goal and was never use again, until yesterday when we was already in a hole.

Khaleem Hyland scored against Honduras and was never used again. I know he got parden because of under 20 duties.

I feeling bad for Kerry Baptiste might get added to Latapy's blacklist of if you score you wont get picked...Glen get away

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2009, 08:19:23 AM »

just so i cud be absolutely clear let me ask: who exactly latas pickin as a result of frenism? ??? who? bleeder?

cuz if bleeder is who allyuh judgin dis frenism ting on, den u have to remember dat las nite was d first time he get a sweat since latas is coach. an as somebody point out yesterday, who else he cuda put? birchall was out injured.

so again i askin,an i bein very genuine, no bulls**t, who latas pickin based on frenism? 

DOG and Theobold!!!!!....Friendism.....Theobold has been a sh!thound from the beginning...Birchall injured had nuthin to do with that pick cause he and Noel neva usually on the field at the same time...Hyland should have been in the mix then go out to the Under 20 team or Hector  shoulda start....Latas need to make the right decisions based on performance not on emotional ties....end of story ...this isnt ah frickin FETE match!!!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 08:21:00 AM by noize »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2009, 08:20:24 AM »

I feeling bad for Kerry Baptiste might get added to Latapy's blacklist of if you score you wont get picked...Glen get away
:devil:
all ent easy oui
a new twist on the saying
"The agony of de feet" :D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2009, 08:23:04 AM »
Man the title of this post is misleading. This is non other than a head-hunter post. Dam.  Just like some f**kin trinis.
and I mean Trinidadians here. Tobagonians can take more pressure by the shear nature of having been an underdog themselves for years.

I will however give my views since that is what the title says...

Ince - Was very shakey on the night and almost directly let in the first 2 goals. Worst performance in de colors recently.

Abu bakr - Is not the fastest dude on the block but he is a talent for the future. Will probably need a speedy first stopper to play alongside...

Lloyd samuel - Had a good first showing. Have meh wondering if he could play midfield.

Marvin Andrews - Tried his best at his age and level. Thanks Marvin. Hard luck on the slip.

Carlos Edwards  - Played out of position to try and contain Honduras. Like we forget Honduras have de fastest feet in Concacaf.

Trent Noel - Was there to make timely interceptions and tackles. almost Yorkish but not much passing to his game. Needs to be involved more.

Spaan - Im not sure what part of the field he should play.. dont think after this campaign that they will retain his services.

Theobald - Obviously stuck in there to try and replace Birchall. Birchall as much flack as he gets here, was missed last night. Theobald not one for the future but birchall still might be.

Keon Daniel - The modern game has passed this chap by. Unless TnT employs the "center link"/ magician style of play where he is the magician...this kid wont be effective.

KJ - Obviously de man have talent but I believe we should give up on that style of play which holds up the ball or simply glances it on and instead go for speedy wingers (Tinto and ??) and mobile forwards (Glen and Baptiste)
KJ off de bench as the need arises.

Glen - Made a big effort on my part. Not sure if he is a starter but that may only be because TnT does have to play half a game to get going which is when he is needed the most.

SUBS...
Chubby- I think he was brought on, to the surprise of everyone, to try and keep possession of the ball. In addition for his non caring, non star struck mentality. A team is just another team. Obviously not one for the future. Good of him to be able to play at this level still.

Tinto - Cant wait to see this kid on de field all the time but just as Dwight was a sub in de strike squad so too will tinto have to wait his turn. A shining light that is ahead of his squad for 2014.

Kerry Baptiste - It will be a shame if this kid doesnt get a chance to play inh the next WC. I feel that he would have been a good addition to last nights startin line up and its one of the bones i have to pick with Latas.

Latas - Should some inexperience. Before I go flying off de deep end I will keep all things in perspective. I will try to understand the subs used and what the opposition was bringing at the time. I still havent seen what another coach could have done better so Im stickin with Latas.

Dwight - Who knows his input. I know Id like him to remain in his position as well. If these boys turn out to be coaches... we would have had one of the best forwards and midfielders training our youths. Priceless.

To Honduras...  Had TnT taken the one or two timely chances... the game could have changed. Football is not static. Shit changes in the blink of an eye. Our teams need a physco-therapist on the line and in the dressin rooms as well. Kudos to Honduras because they showed exactly how a home team is supposed to play. Hopefully we can achieve the same in our home games. They gave a commanding performance and should be applauded.
Having said that we coulda still buss dey ass. Latas will have to continue to think out the box to inspire our youths because Keon Daniel is a prime example of the slowness of thought and action that plagues us as a society.
99.0% literacy rate. Everyone in TnT smart but we slow to act. Always been. We take things sitting down. We could learn a thing or two from our counterparts the Jamaicians or the Haitians to a lesser extent. We need more mental power to be a force. MENTALLY WEAK WE ARE.  Mental Fortitude we need. From the Administration all the way down to the players. More fire we need.

Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2009, 08:39:47 AM »
I like yuh post overall....

I will however give my views since that is what the title says...

Ince - Was very shakey on the night and almost directly let in the first 2 goals. Worst performance in de colors recently.

You can say that again...I eh know nah, hero in one game, zero the next.  But it also reminded me of why I always had my doubts about him a while back.  He redeemded himself, to me, with his recent performances but ah eh know wha happen last night dread...ah confused, confused.. ??? :-\

Abu bakr - Is not the fastest dude on the block but he is a talent for the future. Will probably need a speedy first stopper to play alongside...

Been saying that since the Mexico game....

Marvin Andrews - Tried his best at his age and level. Thanks Marvin. Hard luck on the slip.

Uuuuummmm Weary ah know is yuh boy....but.....when yuh gots to go, yuh gots to go...thanks Dog...but....

Spaan - Im not sure what part of the field he should play.. dont think after this campaign that they will retain his services.

Why we retaining he services for the rest of the campaign again??...Oh yeah, we eh going nowhere anyhow so he might as well stay.... ::)

Theobald - Obviously stuck in there to try and replace Birchall. Birchall as much flack as he gets here, was missed last night. Theobald not one for the future but birchall still might be.

Theobald....sssssttttteeeeuuuuuppppssss!!!!..

Keon Daniel - The modern game has passed this chap by. Unless TnT employs the "center link"/ magician style of play where he is the magician...this kid wont be effective.

So why he's constantly being played seemingly out of position is beyond me.....

KJ - Obviously de man have talent but I believe we should give up on that style of play which holds up the ball or simply glances it on and instead go for speedy wingers (Tinto and ??) and mobile forwards (Glen and Baptiste)
KJ off de bench as the need arises.

KJ GO HOME!!!.... 

Glen - Made a big effort on my part. Not sure if he is a starter but that may only be because TnT does have to play half a game to get going which is when he is needed the most.

Love Glenn's effort, will never understand why he was dropped at a crucial time in this campaign....

SUBS...
Tinto - Cant wait to see this kid on de field all the time but just as Dwight was a sub in de strike squad so too will tinto have to wait his turn. A shining light that is ahead of his squad for 2014.

Ah just love the boy...

Latas - Should some inexperience. Before I go flying off de deep end I will keep all things in perspective. I will try to understand the subs used and what the opposition was bringing at the time. I still havent seen what another coach could have done better so Im stickin with Latas.

Me too
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2009, 08:41:45 AM »
buh wuh de ass is dis??...de man call out socapro handicap loud in de road oui  :D
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2009, 08:49:19 AM »
bacchanal cannot be d foundation.............

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2009, 09:20:32 AM »
The comment many of you all make here is that we are not Barca or arsenal and we does have high stds and what yuh expect etc. It is because alyuh does set the bar too low is why alyuh does be surprised when cuttail come.

Them fellas is lil boys trying to play big man game and we not meeting the minimum standard.

To make world cup yuh need to have a level of quality, pedigree, fight, experience and talent in yuh squad...lewwe face it....we lacking in every dept and that is why we are last.

Under all kicks...we were always in this game even at 4-0.

We were creating chances and had the attack been potent we could have scored quite a few. If we had Stern we woulda win some games...he might throwway but he go eventually score.

Kenwyne and Glenn throw way big time.

Latapy real love Keon...yuh get about 6 corner and do shit with all.

Yuh move him from the wing to the center, yuh even try him upfront in a kinda way in the beginning of the 2nd half and all the man do is swing on people stones hard.

Same thing with Spann from center mid to right back in one half to off the field.

Theobold didnt play bad...he play within his limitations and was effective.

JJloyd is a player.

Bakr handle he scenes

Ince do real shit...the first and the 1v1 especially.

I just cyar understand Latapy tactics and team selection...we does lorse before the game even play.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2009, 09:26:27 AM »
The comment many of you all make here is that we are not Barca or arsenal and we does have high stds and what yuh expect etc. It is because alyuh does set the bar too low is why alyuh does be surprised when cuttail come.

Them fellas is lil boys trying to play big man game and we not meeting the minimum standard.

To make world cup yuh need to have a level of quality, pedigree, fight, experience and talent in yuh squad...lewwe face it....we lacking in every dept and that is why we are last.

Under all kicks...we were always in this game even at 4-0.

We were creating chances and had the attack been potent we could have scored quite a few. If we had Stern we woulda win some games...he might throwway but he go eventually score.

Kenwyne and Glenn throw way big time.

Latapy real love Keon...yuh get about 6 corner and do shit with all.

Yuh move him from the wing to the center, yuh even try him upfront in a kinda way in the beginning of the 2nd half and all the man do is swing on people stones hard.

Same thing with Spann from center mid to right back in one half to off the field.

Theobold didnt play bad...he play within his limitations and was effective.

JJloyd is a player.

Bakr handle he scenes

Ince do real shit...the first and the 1v1 especially.

I just cyar understand Latapy tactics and team selection...we does lorse before the game even play.

Spann was porous. Daniel was indulged longer than many coaches would have stood for under the circumstances.

Agreed on Bakr and Theobald. Jlloyd: no doubt.

Jones is a unidimensional threat.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2009, 09:31:16 AM »
Jones need to use his size, height and speed to his advantage, having a built to be a TOP footballer and not having the brain to go with it is a bad thing. He like Socapro, he big, black and strong, but he totie small.

Ah feeling better now....

:rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Anybody see Socapro....

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2009, 09:44:25 AM »
Well what could i say ah guess everyone some it up in their post....all i could say..... iam alway a WARRIOR and they alway have my supported ...I'm very disappointment the way T&T play and i know no one in the caribbean and the other region respect us...sometime i think it's a cure we need to break after losing to the U.S.A..on Nov.19.1989....that all i could say for now...

1]; } ?>