April 29, 2024, 01:58:08 AM

Author Topic: Views on T&T v Hon game (05-Sept-09).  (Read 9015 times)

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
Re: Views on T&T v Hon game (05-Sept-09).
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2009, 09:55:03 AM »
One team was ready the other was not.  :P
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2009, 10:03:23 AM »
you know you could blame the coach for not knowing the hand he was dealt with wasn't good enough to win, you could even blame the hand itself, the players, for not winning or playing the quality level of football that was required of them last night, but if you don't put blame where it belongs then something is wrong with you. my father once told me that if you fail to prepare then prepare to fail. yes, i am blaming the feeble federation for not doing everything in it's power to prepare this team for this tournament. son of a bitch, didn't you tell the media that you would help this team get to the world cup?. never mind.

it was clear to see last night the results of a so call football federation that refused to support and prepare the men's senior national team for this tournament. i can't begin to tell how you much importance has to be placed on playing international friendlies, clearly it's an opportunity, and i might be oversimplifying things a bit, for the coach to find out the quality of the cards he holds in his hands. i could go on and on with this but the more i think about and the more i write about the arrogance and pure ignorance of this football federation led by some old feeble men with small minds the more it pisses me off. so i am going to stop about that.

instead, let me say this. it was obvious to me last night that the true worriers were sitting in a bar somewhere, in a living room somewhere glued to their tvs and computers, in a stadium somewhere watching this poor level of football being expressed by a bunch of misfits that were clearly out prepared, out manned, out manuevered, out classed, out played, and consequently out scored.

stay tuned because this epitaph is not complete yet, they still have some more games to be played by the trinidad and tobago feeble federation, the so call special advisor, the coaching staff and last but not least the players.

p.s. jack warnerman, you and your staff of idiots make me sick...........

I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2009, 10:34:09 AM »
IS STERN JONH FACKIN  FAULT !!!!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2009, 10:37:53 AM »
ya damn right
he wasnt dere :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2009, 10:40:59 AM »
ya damn right
he wasnt dere :devil:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Wham dey run out ah whistles? Worst case: he could have been assistant to the assistant.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 11:06:33 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2009, 10:43:43 AM »
2014  ... sigh
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2009, 11:03:37 AM »
yuh have some vald points sam but dog caused at least 2 of those goals, if he wasnt there, we would have had a chance, i said it b4 the game and so said, so done, noel couldnt save him last night in the holding mid, latas had a good team for the el sal match and he change it...

he drop tinto, he refuse to select jaggy for the left wing when daniel shittting dong himself regularly and keston williams would have done fine at left back with samuel moving into centre with abu bakr or thomas, spann didnt do that bad at all it was thru the centre the goals were scored...

if yuh keep chopping and changing the team, we will not gel, latas should have sticked to playing, maturana should have remained the coach or we should have hired another good coach, SH would have done 10 times better to say the least...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Bet365 had the game last night, saw the whole thing
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2009, 11:09:46 AM »
From my point of view, latas made bad subs and also his team selection is regressing. One game he does well and then he follows up with a garbage selection, bleeder is meh boy but he shouldnt have started, tinto should not be sitting on the bench, dog should never play again as a defender for us and keon daniel should be replaced by jagdeosingh or hector... Ince made some terrible mistakes in goal but it was bc dog was weak, 3 of our goals was attributed to dogs lack of defense and slow nature last night, abu bakr did not do that bad atall, our wings were not being tested, the hondurans were content with going through the middle with dog there bc he was the weakest link and latas didnt even bother to sub on thomas, like i said he should do if dog started...

like either man taking money or people like selecting a tt to lose bc why change a winning formula, when we looked ten times better last game in the back? chopping and changing a team doesnt allow anyone to gel, latas should have stick to playing and leave the coaching to an experienced professional, like i said SH would have done well if given the chance...

by the way the next game on wednesday also showing live on bet 365
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 11:13:31 AM by Controversial »

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bet365 had the game last night, saw the whole thing
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2009, 11:15:45 AM »
For real Latas coulda bet 20 grand on that game last ,if he was smart .If I hadda seen the starting lineup a few hours earlier I would bet a grand with no sweat.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2009, 11:22:08 AM »
For real Latas coulda bet 20 grand on that game last ,if he was smart .If I hadda seen the starting lineup a few hours earlier I would bet a grand with no sweat.

betting in football is big sah, it aint no joke, man making real money with our team... like i said, the ttcb has the best run sports organization in the country, they select the best players and have an outstanding youth program, unlike the ttff, the support and money is there, no to mention the coaching is better also, with the tt senior team, man selecting padnah and the worst players, when we have players who better siddong on the bench or home watching these shithongs play...

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2009, 11:24:53 AM »
game comming on at 1:30 on ctnt
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline diamondtrim

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2009, 11:32:06 AM »
Wow...a lot of emotional and educated views. Sometimes even both in the same post.

Despite all the love and support for the warriors, I haven't seen anyone stating the brutal and blatant truth....I believe I may have said it in an earlier post....our team is simply not good. Not for local, regional and definitely not international football.

The writing has been on the wall ever since we limped into the 06 world cup.

Only Beenhakker, a determined yorke and an inspirational latapy had anything do with that qualification. As soon as they got even further on in age, that was the end of our football.

I keep seeing posts saying how Daniel is so talented and promising, and I keep asking myself if these ppl are serious?

Daniel has never done anything on any level except score against some below par and jokey teams. He plays like he has worms and is in dire need of a zentel. Imagine getting 6 corners and doing absolutely nothing with any one of them. Yet he plays 90 mins.

Marvin Andrews is more pastor than player. Not that anything is wrong with that, but he was never good with a ball at his feet. Remember the game is football not head ball.

From the minute I heard that Theobold was starting I watched Arg vs Bra on setanta. Trinidad and Tobago could never be serious if he's on the team. A midfielder making no positive contribution to any game, offensively or defensively, is no midfielder to be on any team.

As someone posted, Carlos shows consistently why he is a championship player nad not a premier league player. As much as I love Carlos, no right sided player, especially a winger/midfielder, worth his salt, will be so piss poor at crosses.

What is Kerry Baptiste to do again? In form, scoring all the goals and cant get a fair look in the national team. Why do we play football then? Its these things that demoralise players.

Ppl cry down Kenwyne Jones, but his presence is didturbing to defenders. He plays at about 80% for us, and it appears that the coaching staff knows it but is comfortable with it.

Glenn is a great impact player, just not from the start. He will do well against tired legs. Any one who has seen him for game after game will notice a tendency to fall to ground when under pressure. Its a tactic he uses to excuse himself from anonymity.

Latapy, has the heart for the coaching job. I think we should persevere with him so he can get the experience to perfect the art. He chops and changes the defence too often, and doesnt seem to have the ability to be practical rather than hopeful. A trait that Beenhakker showed ruthlessly.

Trent Noel made little forward passes. Thats our player of the year?

At one time, we were 3 down and had a free kick, and a couple of our players were smiling (I saw a laugh but doubted it so much that I cant categorically state it). That sums up our attitude perfectly....World cup on the line, licks in we ass and we happy.

We mirror the WI cricket team almost exactly....we are simply NOT GOOD.

2014 anyone?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2009, 01:10:30 PM »
After we did beat Mexico on top the mountain, I said Latapy decison making on tactical adjustments on the field is lacking, alyuh say he know what he doing and he got us the RESULT vs Mexico what no other coach could have done.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2009, 07:51:45 AM »
Imagine, we most attacking player playing right back in a must win game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

De only man who can change the game (Carlos Edwards) and Latapy have him in right back.

Latapy is an asshole coach.

Imagine Cyd Gray is still we BEST right back and they not even calling him back because of a personal vendetta Jack Warner have against him. Same with Avery John !!!!

Latapy is an asshole coach.

He following a CLOWN !!!!!!!

Stand up asshole, tell Jack who you need and call them, is your ass on de line bro.

Who getting stick now !

You might lose they job now !

Not Jack Warner, he will be here forever.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2009, 08:08:30 AM »
well I guess it was expected that after that loss all man beating up on the team and the coach and anybody in the passing...some with good cause ;D
however- I want to say that what I saw of Jlloyd was positive- he seems to have a good read of the game;
I did see effort from KJ unlike some of the posters here..maybe not scoring, but have any of you considered that he was recently injured and is playing tentatively because of fear of injury??? remember when Stern was coming off his injury some years ago (2?) I think it is natural to take some time to take risks again, not so?
we must remember in the midst of all our disappointments that OUR warriors are human and even when they do not play well maybe they are in fact playing to their potential?
this is not to excuse poor playing but I in fact cannot play football  :(and at whatever level I admire anyone who can perform a task that I cannot.
let us just hope that the team can improve and can give us cause to cheer in the next 2 games
GO WARRIORS!! ;D

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2009, 12:11:37 PM »

Exactly y he score v Bermuda we woulda b out of we misery long time.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2009, 12:14:00 PM »

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2009, 12:18:53 PM »

It seems as though we never ready,even on our best day it's more like 90 percent of it is luck and the other 10 percent is some structure that ah cyah put meh finger on right now.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2009, 12:25:31 PM »
I did see effort from KJ unlike some of the posters here..maybe not scoring, but have any of you considered that he was recently injured and is playing tentatively because of fear of injury??? remember when Stern was coming off his injury some years ago (2?) I think it is natural to take some time to take risks again, not so?

Well let him rest until he fully recovered and let a fit striker play....additionally it is said that our mid field cyar serve him like they serve him in Sunderland....since ah eh know of (or cyar think of any off hand) any readily available midfielder who could lay it on a platter for him but ah know a couple strikers who could replace him, let him go and rest he self.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2009, 02:34:00 PM »
My views:

Defence: Andrews and Abu Bakr were too slow to contain the Hondurans. That they were getting caught with so much space behind them might be a tactical problem though. You have to adjust your tactics to the types of players you have. So it makes no sense playing high when you getting beaten for speed over and over. I can't fault either Andrews or Abu Bakr for effort but they just weren't good enough.

Midfield: Theobald and Noel were non-existent. When you watch football on tv, sometimes they show the midfielder stats at the half and after the game - touches, passes, passes completed, shots, tackles etc. Between the two of them their totals would have been lower than an average midfielder. They were no where to be found. They didn't contribute to the attack. They didn't contribute to the defence. Isn't the center of midfield considered to be the engine room? We not going to achieve anything with an engine like that. And for those who say Noel take over from Birchall as the hardest runner on the team ... I have to disagree with that one.

Effort: Most of the players just don't give the required effort needed to be a professional/international footballer. Keon Daniel is the most glaring example. To me, players like Edwards, Tinto, Cornell and Abu Bakr look like they're putting out an effort. Others either don't have the heart or the required fitness. Our team needs more players like Birchall, Sancho, Roberts and Telesford - they might not be as technical as a Daniel but at the end of a game you know they tried and gave their all, and thats what fans want to see. If we lose we have to go down fighting man. In fact, men who don't give their all should not be selected - plain and simple. This is your country you playing for - you need to show that pride. Birchall is the perfect example to me of the kind of effort our players need to be putting out there. Look my 11 based on men who I feel will represent Trinidad with pride/effort. I not saying that's the best 11 we have, I just saying we need a team with this kind of heart. I would be curious to see how a team like that would perform just based on their attitude and spirit when on the field, though.

Ince (GK)
Avery (LB) Telesford (CB) Sancho (CB) Carlos (RB)
    J. Samuel (LM) Birchall (DM) Tinto (RM)
                       Roberts (AM)
                Glen (F) C. Samuel (F)

Other thoughts:

1. Is Keyeno Thomas any faster or better with the ball at his feet than Andrews? Why are men calling for him? We need to stop recycling players who have proven themselves to be incapable.

2. I don't think Abu Bakr is good enough for international football just yet.

3. Yorke might be a step slower than he was in past years, but I don't think he is any worse than Theobald or Noel. He may slow the game down, but at least he has an influence over the game's tempo. I always said to those who called for Yorke to retire, you would not notice his contribution until he is gone. I wonder if people feel like I do now.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 02:39:04 PM by dwn »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2009, 05:55:36 PM »
My views:

Defence: Andrews and Abu Bakr were too slow to contain the Hondurans. That they were getting caught with so much space behind them might be a tactical problem though. You have to adjust your tactics to the types of players you have. So it makes no sense playing high when you getting beaten for speed over and over. I can't fault either Andrews or Abu Bakr for effort but they just weren't good enough.

Midfield: Theobald and Noel were non-existent. When you watch football on tv, sometimes they show the midfielder stats at the half and after the game - touches, passes, passes completed, shots, tackles etc. Between the two of them their totals would have been lower than an average midfielder. They were no where to be found. They didn't contribute to the attack. They didn't contribute to the defence. Isn't the center of midfield considered to be the engine room? We not going to achieve anything with an engine like that. And for those who say Noel take over from Birchall as the hardest runner on the team ... I have to disagree with that one.

Effort: Most of the players just don't give the required effort needed to be a professional/international footballer. Keon Daniel is the most glaring example. To me, players like Edwards, Tinto, Cornell and Abu Bakr look like they're putting out an effort. Others either don't have the heart or the required fitness. Our team needs more players like Birchall, Sancho, Roberts and Telesford - they might not be as technical as a Daniel but at the end of a game you know they tried and gave their all, and thats what fans want to see. If we lose we have to go down fighting man. In fact, men who don't give their all should not be selected - plain and simple. This is your country you playing for - you need to show that pride. Birchall is the perfect example to me of the kind of effort our players need to be putting out there. Look my 11 based on men who I feel will represent Trinidad with pride/effort. I not saying that's the best 11 we have, I just saying we need a team with this kind of heart. I would be curious to see how a team like that would perform just based on their attitude and spirit when on the field, though.

Ince (GK)
Avery (LB) Telesford (CB) Sancho (CB) Carlos (RB)
    J. Samuel (LM) Birchall (DM) Tinto (RM)
                       Roberts (AM)
                Glen (F) C. Samuel (F)

Other thoughts:

1. Is Keyeno Thomas any faster or better with the ball at his feet than Andrews? Why are men calling for him? We need to stop recycling players who have proven themselves to be incapable.

2. I don't think Abu Bakr is good enough for international football just yet.

3. Yorke might be a step slower than he was in past years, but I don't think he is any worse than Theobald or Noel. He may slow the game down, but at least he has an influence over the game's tempo. I always said to those who called for Yorke to retire, you would not notice his contribution until he is gone. I wonder if people feel like I do now.

Brudder d only recyclin is players dat is our go green effort.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2009, 05:42:27 AM »
T&T players just to blasted lazy !!!!!!!!!!
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline 7 blessings

• Lion II Zion
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2009, 08:41:09 AM »
So basically you just say that we players is crap (which at times is very hard to disagree with) and that make it Latas fault?

Duh...of course Latas have to shoulder ah lot of the blame he is the Coach....he made the wrong choices with the starting team and it was all downhill from there...Theobold,Andrews , Daniel ...the subs he used ...who made them decisions??...the team or Latas...ah love the man but that was some suspect decisions.

this would be my team for Wed.

Ince
Spann, Thomas,Bakr, Jlloyd
    Tinto, Carlos ,Noel, Hector
             Baptiste, Jones

Good team....i switching Carlos and Spann (if spann couldplay in the middle the way he played in the CR game den he will be very effective) Jones NOT STARTING; Cornell and Baptiste up front. Switching Hector and Noel positions.

The main problem with we is the lack of quality practice matches we does play....how we suppose to have a good team if the players don't play together..it doh matter how good we players are...if dem doh play enough warm up games to get ah understanding ah each other den the team will never play to full potential.....if big teams like Spain, Italy, Brasil  have some of the best combination of players in the world and still kno dem have to play practice games to get it right.....who is we?? How den we expect to play our best football if everybody is alien to each other on the field.....poor preparation with regards to practice matches as usual...dat is de difference between the seniors and the U-20's right now...dem been playin a lot of friendlies against very good teams and they will be a better prepared side for Egypt than we will ever be for this Hex
Jesus Christ died for us....now it's time for us to Live for Him

Offline Lifeisgood

• Jr. Warrior
  • Lively Up Yourself!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2009, 10:16:21 AM »
Wow...a lot of emotional and educated views. Sometimes even both in the same post.

Despite all the love and support for the warriors, I haven't seen anyone stating the brutal and blatant truth....I believe I may have said it in an earlier post....our team is simply not good. Not for local, regional and definitely not international football.

The writing has been on the wall ever since we limped into the 06 world cup.

Only Beenhakker, a determined yorke and an inspirational latapy had anything do with that qualification. As soon as they got even further on in age, that was the end of our football.

I keep seeing posts saying how Daniel is so talented and promising, and I keep asking myself if these ppl are serious?

Daniel has never done anything on any level except score against some below par and jokey teams. He plays like he has worms and is in dire need of a zentel. Imagine getting 6 corners and doing absolutely nothing with any one of them. Yet he plays 90 mins.

Marvin Andrews is more pastor than player. Not that anything is wrong with that, but he was never good with a ball at his feet. Remember the game is football not head ball.

From the minute I heard that Theobold was starting I watched Arg vs Bra on setanta. Trinidad and Tobago could never be serious if he's on the team. A midfielder making no positive contribution to any game, offensively or defensively, is no midfielder to be on any team.

As someone posted, Carlos shows consistently why he is a championship player nad not a premier league player. As much as I love Carlos, no right sided player, especially a winger/midfielder, worth his salt, will be so piss poor at crosses.

What is Kerry Baptiste to do again? In form, scoring all the goals and cant get a fair look in the national team. Why do we play football then? Its these things that demoralise players.

Ppl cry down Kenwyne Jones, but his presence is didturbing to defenders. He plays at about 80% for us, and it appears that the coaching staff knows it but is comfortable with it.

Glenn is a great impact player, just not from the start. He will do well against tired legs. Any one who has seen him for game after game will notice a tendency to fall to ground when under pressure. Its a tactic he uses to excuse himself from anonymity.

Latapy, has the heart for the coaching job. I think we should persevere with him so he can get the experience to perfect the art. He chops and changes the defence too often, and doesnt seem to have the ability to be practical rather than hopeful. A trait that Beenhakker showed ruthlessly.

Trent Noel made little forward passes. Thats our player of the year?

At one time, we were 3 down and had a free kick, and a couple of our players were smiling (I saw a laugh but doubted it so much that I cant categorically state it). That sums up our attitude perfectly....World cup on the line, licks in we ass and we happy.

We mirror the WI cricket team almost exactly....we are simply NOT GOOD.

2014 anyone?

:applause:

Well said. 

The team is not good enough as it stands today.  I do believe we do have players - across the globe - that can represent the country and vie for a spot in Concacaf.  Players that are committed to the colors only!  Imagine Birchall is an import and has more desire - not as much skill - but desire to give his all, than our nationals? 

Look at the Strike Squad? - - beyond Latas and Yorke, how many superstars did we have on that TEAM?.. the other players understood their roles ...TRUSTED each other and went out there and played for the COUNTRY.

Say what you want about Gally - that team had chemistry and an identity.  That was must-see football, now - going to the NT play..is just something to do for most..a lime..

Beenie had a decent handle on things leading up to Germany ..but it was a different style of play to the 89 team.  He brought organization and discipline.  Latas has a vision but must have the proper level of support from the administration, the players and the fans. 

Development is a process - not an overnight thing -  when you are a minnow in this football world....you must be willing to fight and claw for everything..a chip on the shoulder is a minimum requirement. On a world scene - how many of our players have earned "star boy" status?  Ever? - - IMO, the answer is 3 (Latas, Yorke, Shaka) ...everybody else is a role player.  Until our players start acting like professionals and have pride in wearing the colors...we will be mediocre at best. 

Good post DT  :beermug:
Never be afraid ....
To turn over your uncertain Future
..to our certain God.

Love one another.  Life is not a dress rehearsal.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2009, 12:14:13 PM »
KJ shouldve been played at right-back. He is a waste of space on the intl level up top.

Also would have liked to see Telesford or James called-up.....woulda, shoulda, coulda  ::)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 12:16:52 PM by supporter »
Hart for president

1]; } ?>