March 28, 2024, 12:52:36 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras Game (05-Sept-2009).  (Read 129300 times)

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Honduras Game (05-Sept-2009).
« Reply #810 on: September 05, 2009, 09:35:10 PM »
Amazing how a lowly PFL striker could come on an score goals when we big-time EPL striker eh see de back of de net yet.

This coach needs to look long and hard at the selections that he makes.

We not out yet, but time to thank the old guard for their service. And pass the torch to the younger hungrier men.

2014 qualifiers are right around the corner.

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: September 05, 2009, 09:38:30 PM »
Damnnnn i wish i was dreaming so bad and its really 10 o clock in the morning...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Total Loss for words
« Reply #812 on: September 05, 2009, 09:42:59 PM »
who to blame .. maturana ? latapy or Jack ... All them local football experts on the radio station and newspapers criticize beenie fuh his hard nose defensive tactics causing  our team  to lack flair   i wonder what they saying now....

On to 2014
Is the same forkin licks in 2014, for the most part 1/2 this team will still be in line for ah pick.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Total Loss for words
« Reply #813 on: September 05, 2009, 09:46:13 PM »
who to blame .. maturana ? latapy or Jack ... All them local football experts on the radio station and newspapers criticize beenie fuh his hard nose defensive tactics causing  our team  to lack flair   i wonder what they saying now....

On to 2014
Is the same forkin licks in 2014, for the most part 1/2 this team will still be in line for ah pick.

Goin straight 2 d under 20's go make such a gr8 difference.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TRUE DAT!
« Reply #814 on: September 05, 2009, 09:47:20 PM »
Once d TTFF around we go have nightmare campaign unless d bring in a Don Leo type who runs his own ship.

CO-SIGN!!!!!!!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: September 05, 2009, 09:52:32 PM »
Once d TTFF around we go have nightmare campaign unless d bring in a Don Leo type who runs his own ship.

exactly...

Maturana -PUPPET
Latapy -Not Ready plus he's local..

we need a foreign good coach who does not give a flying f**k who jack warner is ... will ignore them completely......pick his squad without the politics involved..train them..play friendlies...get results.. get to a cup

Wim was the right man btw... Lincoln P wanted him out and got his wish...

Lincoln Phillips- Waste of time TD...What does he do??  Get out

Muhammed(manager)- Waste of Time Manager... embarrassing almost...Get Out

Oliver Camps- nuff said - GET OUT

and the rest could f**k off too

Jack.. go and do your do in politics.. leave that out of the football and thank you for your positive side towards T&T football.. for the negative part.. take a f**k off too... Get Out

New regime... our very own Coup..

President- Shaka Hislop

TD- Some European TD

PR- Dwight Yorke

Manager- Bruce Anansen or someone educated

Coach- European disciplinarian but can coach and has an impressive CV

Get an elite youth development academy in place by 2010
which allows ages 12-19
includes a school with top class teachers form 1-6
mix both education and football
target basics and then develop into a top class player
allows a life with less distractions such as crime
top class youth coaches
high level friendlies
u13 u15 u17 and u20 national team core will come from this academy
teams will be together for years allowing in good chemistry

and a youth development center
 for kids below 12
to learn the basics of football and to develop under top class coaches
to have the opportunity of being accepted into the elite youth academy
to give kids an activity instead of being home isolated
allow them to make friends and become expressive

Simple Simple Simple

4 year programme starting Jan 1st 2010 and with the success of our U20 team plus this idea we could become a Concacaf force within 2 campaigns

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: September 05, 2009, 09:59:07 PM »
BACK TO SCHOOL.. 5 + 9 =14

Have faith Trinbago

Faith witout works is dead. Faith is not d problem.
Best most constructive thing i ever heard yuh say!! yuh getting ah cosign for that!!!!!!!!!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: September 05, 2009, 10:11:53 PM »
I was waiting to see the goals before I say anything thing. Whoever blaming Ince on shit. That defense if you want to call it that is the worst ever. Look at all them goals, 1v1. alyuh joking in bigging up defenders with that shit. Alyuh bias with players alyuh like, that is why is level cutarse. The defnse slower than cold condense milk, can't even recover. We slow at the back and holding line high? Whoever come up with that tactics is ah mad man.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: September 05, 2009, 10:15:24 PM »
I was waiting to see the goals before I say anything thing. Whoever blaming Ince on shit. That defense if you want to call it that is the worst ever. Look at all them goals, 1v1. alyuh joking in bigging up defenders with that shit. Alyuh bias with players alyuh like, that is why is level cutarse. The defnse slower than cold condense milk, can't even recover. We slow at the back and holding line high? Whoever come up with that tactics is ah mad man.

I was one who blame him so tell mih in your opinion why Ince was off his line for the first goal in particular??  I ent no expert on goal keeping so why would he have run out like that??....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: September 05, 2009, 10:28:36 PM »
The Biggest problem is the midfield not even Defence, they not attacking and they doing a poor job defensivly so what exactly are they there for? Dog wouldn't hear the end of this one am sure... KJ i don't know what to say anymore really hoped you will score for country just sad...

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #820 on: September 05, 2009, 10:30:17 PM »
where was trent noel for most of that game???

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: September 05, 2009, 10:30:31 PM »
Damnnnn i wish i was dreaming so bad and its really 10 o clock in the morning...
Why?  nutten woulda change.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: September 05, 2009, 10:32:08 PM »

imagine is only about half hour into d game i realise bleeder was playin. d entire midfield was invisible tonight
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: September 05, 2009, 10:35:39 PM »

imagine is only about half hour into d game i realise bleeder was playin. d entire midfield was invisible tonight

EVERYNITE.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: September 05, 2009, 10:37:40 PM »
BACK TO SCHOOL.. 5 + 9 =14

Have faith Trinbago

Faith witout works is dead. Faith is not d problem.
Best most constructive thing i ever heard yuh say!! yuh getting ah cosign for that!!!!!!!!!!

I eh no ostrich I does pay meh money and support meh team. Even wit scabs and goat at d helm. I can itemize everyting dat wrong wit we football from a-z dat eh stopin meh from goin HCS come wed.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #825 on: September 05, 2009, 10:38:47 PM »

Freakazoid asked a question earlier in the thread....if there were no numbers in attack, where were the numbers in defence...or something to that effect....interesting way to put it....

I still cyar believe that peeps think that Birchall replaceable just so, just so...and if he is, his replacement wasn't on the field tonight....cuz neither Theobald nor Noel show up tonight to fill Birchall's shoes....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: September 05, 2009, 10:55:23 PM »
Small mag , the road to hell is paved with good intentions, and you just like me have real good intentions, but the problem iz, these old men who running things doh have no serious opposition so it real hard tuh uproot them, and since TNT have so much yes men and sell outs, it might be ah monumental task tuh bring change in the republic(banana).

bottom line, if TNT iz tuh run good, then they have tuh rid the place of all dem locals dictators who masquerading as leaders, that includes jack and camps.

i never thought i woulda seen the day when ah fella like russell selling out. now i really have tuh rate david nakid big time!!! shame on yorke and latas for takin orders from jack warner.

TNT need ah english WHITEMAN FOR FEDERATION PRESIDENT! ah english whiteman for TD and ah eurpean for coach. we don't need no mo local involvement in our sports! they too disruptive and bias!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 11:14:42 PM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: September 05, 2009, 11:13:03 PM »

Freakazoid asked a question earlier in the thread....if there were no numbers in attack, where were the numbers in defence...or something to that effect....interesting way to put it....

I still cyar believe that peeps think that Birchall replaceable just so, just so...and if he is, his replacement wasn't on the field tonight....cuz neither Theobald nor Noel show up tonight to fill Birchall's shoes....
Allyuh really doh understand football nah. it have men who does be in ah game just to mark out certain players and nothing more, they don't play an intricate part of ah game, they just there to play spoiler.

the problem iz , latas doh have what it takes to implement that kinda plan, so the tactics he used failed and in turn it showed up the designated player as ah bum or absent.

russell latapy needs tuh admit failur and leave the team for a capable coach, hek , he would not be the first to fail @ coaching, after all , it's not for every one.

just look @ sven and semoes, they fail where other men succeed. thank yuh coach for yuh effort, but that will be all. now jack bring in ah eurpean fella and stop meddling in the team selection, and if yuh can't then leave the football for someone who can. i sure capello and dunga doh take orders from their respective federation.

i told yuhs so but allyuh chose tuh cuss meh and call meh all kinda names, latapy real forked up! he tried tuh play big coach when he was supposed tuh do the simple thing and pick the fellas who had the goods, tell me why samuel couldn't start over keon, or tinto over spann. BTW, meh breddren told me in honduras there's ah party pinny pinny pon yuh. :devil:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: September 05, 2009, 11:58:12 PM »
Some ah allyuh giving allyuh tongue undue liberty.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: September 06, 2009, 12:03:29 AM »
Whoever blaming Ince on shit.  :rotfl:

I swear Ince was de first stopper on de first two goals.   :rotfl:  Is time to pay de Piper.  Jack Ass Warner playing Black List when we shoulda be blooding men to replace Latas and Dwight.  All dis experimenting shoulda happen long time ago.  Hayden Tinto salvage some pride but it was not enough.  I thought the first job on defence was to close down de space before de man receive de pass.  How de 4q yuh go dat if yuh not even on de blasted Tv Screen?  Real amateurish.    
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 12:08:55 AM by Savannah boy »

Offline kingdavid

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: September 06, 2009, 05:23:33 AM »

exactly...

Maturana -PUPPET
Latapy -Not Ready plus he's local..

we need a foreign good coach who does not give a flying f**k who jack warner is ... will ignore them completely......pick his squad without the politics involved..train them..play friendlies...get results.. get to a cup

Wim was the right man btw... Lincoln P wanted him out and got his wish...

Lincoln Phillips- Waste of time TD...What does he do??  Get out

Muhammed(manager)- Waste of Time Manager... embarrassing almost...Get Out

Oliver Camps- nuff said - GET OUT

and the rest could f**k off too

Jack.. go and do your do in politics.. leave that out of the football and thank you for your positive side towards T&T football.. for the negative part.. take a f**k off too... Get Out

New regime... our very own Coup..

President- Shaka Hislop

TD- Some European TD

PR- Dwight Yorke

Manager- Bruce Anansen or someone educated

Coach- European disciplinarian but can coach and has an impressive CV

Get an elite youth development academy in place by 2010
which allows ages 12-19
includes a school with top class teachers form 1-6
mix both education and football
target basics and then develop into a top class player
allows a life with less distractions such as crime
top class youth coaches
high level friendlies
u13 u15 u17 and u20 national team core will come from this academy
teams will be together for years allowing in good chemistry

and a youth development center
 for kids below 12
to learn the basics of football and to develop under top class coaches
to have the opportunity of being accepted into the elite youth academy
to give kids an activity instead of being home isolated
allow them to make friends and become expressive

Simple Simple Simple

4 year programme starting Jan 1st 2010 and with the success of our U20 team plus this idea we could become a Concacaf force within 2 campaigns

WELL SAID!!!! WELL SAID!!!!  TTFF TAKE A F*CK OFF TOO!!!

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: September 06, 2009, 07:48:21 AM »
Whoever blaming Ince on shit. 

I swear Ince was de first stopper on de first two goals.     Is time to pay de Piper.  Jack Ass Warner playing Black List when we shoulda be blooding men to replace Latas and Dwight.  All dis experimenting shoulda happen long time ago.  Hayden Tinto salvage some pride but it was not enough.  I thought the first job on defence was to close down de space before de man receive de pass.  How de 4q yuh go dat if yuh not even on de blasted Tv Screen?  Real amateurish

You see the game????
The first goal was all Ince fault... I eh vex with Ince, he has been there for us especially last game, and he made a big mistake.. I see better keepers in the EPL make mistakes, we is all human...
BTW it was NOT tinto who help salvage some pride....

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: September 06, 2009, 07:49:30 AM »

They holding line high AND keeping 1-2 man onside too. Crazy, infantile football.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: September 06, 2009, 09:46:14 AM »
The same way they practiced is the same way they played. The damm men still standing around with the ball looking for man to make ah run. We still cah knock the ball. Them spanish moving with the ball everytime, you never really see them ever stop around with the ball looking like they lost. Constant movement! We are not doing that in the games.

Is it because we players not fit or just not creative?  ???
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline santacruz

• Full Warrior
  • This year is the Dutch year!
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: September 06, 2009, 11:05:24 AM »
Small mag , the road to hell is paved with good intentions, and you just like me have real good intentions, but the problem iz, these old men who running things doh have no serious opposition so it real hard tuh uproot them, and since TNT have so much yes men and sell outs, it might be ah monumental task tuh bring change in the republic(banana).

bottom line, if TNT iz tuh run good, then they have tuh rid the place of all dem locals dictators who masquerading as leaders, that includes jack and camps.

i never thought i woulda seen the day when ah fella like russell selling out. now i really have tuh rate david nakid big time!!! shame on yorke and latas for takin orders from jack warner.

TNT need ah english WHITEMAN FOR FEDERATION PRESIDENT! ah english whiteman for TD and ah eurpean for coach. we don't need no mo local involvement in our sports! they too disruptive and bias!

well i aint know if yuh want tuh call it selling out. but remember latapy and yorke have aspirations tuh coach in europe someday. so as much as we aint go like tuh admit it. them fellas using trinidad as a type of stepping stone from which tuh launch their respective coaching careers. so if that mean taking instructions from jack..... so be it!
Fatima old boy graduate in '95 from Form 5, '97 from Form 6, lived in Santa Cruz.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: September 06, 2009, 11:08:21 AM »
The same way they practiced is the same way they played. The damm men still standing around with the ball looking for man to make ah run. We still cah knock the ball. Them spanish moving with the ball everytime, you never really see them ever stop around with the ball looking like they lost. Constant movement! We are not doing that in the games.

Is it because we players not fit or just not creative?  ???

One wonders also about the incentive to stay injury free.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: September 06, 2009, 12:45:53 PM »

I was one who blame him so tell mih in your opinion why Ince was off his line for the first goal in particular??  I ent no expert on goal keeping so why would he have run out like that??....

Watch the ball, the ball was played in and I would thinkk that Ince should have came, however the ball fell dead, it did not even bounce high, which if it did he would have been able to go through the recieving player. He however did manage to make the attacker turn away from shooting and passing it. Dog did not move he just stood where he was watching when he should have been tackling (no mobility from him), the defense never got it's shape back when it should have. They are not layered and as such is useless to the GK. The GK now have to make some decisions and challenges he would not otherwise want to committ to.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: September 06, 2009, 12:47:40 PM »
Whoever blaming Ince on shit. 

I swear Ince was de first stopper on de first two goals.     Is time to pay de Piper.  Jack Ass Warner playing Black List when we shoulda be blooding men to replace Latas and Dwight.  All dis experimenting shoulda happen long time ago.  Hayden Tinto salvage some pride but it was not enough.  I thought the first job on defence was to close down de space before de man receive de pass.  How de 4q yuh go dat if yuh not even on de blasted Tv Screen?  Real amateurish

You see the game????
The first goal was all Ince fault... I eh vex with Ince, he has been there for us especially last game, and he made a big mistake.. I see better keepers in the EPL make mistakes, we is all human...
BTW it was NOT tinto who help salvage some pride....

It's not savvanah football my friend. It's not that simple. 

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: September 06, 2009, 01:56:33 PM »

They holding line high AND keeping 1-2 man onside too. Crazy, infantile football.
Football ala latapy.

1]; } ?>