March 28, 2024, 01:35:36 PM

Author Topic: For the die hards....Calling Touches, Big Magician, Andre Samuel etc.......  (Read 1248 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
This game is the test, and ah callin' allyuh out because y'all are the most outspoken on die-hard-ism....

Trinidad as a football spectating public is reactionary. We clap and jump up only after things happen, or only if things goin' good.....to be too enthusiastic is not cool in Trinidad, but as die hards, I callin' on you all to defy the social conventions and separate yourselves from the waggonists...............

Buyin' yuh ticket early, getting to the game early, knowing all the players & understanding offside are not enough if yuh goin in the stadium and sit down quiet quiet just like the "waggonist" and only jump up when we score........

When I watch de game on TV on Wednesday, I want to hear the crowd chantin' for a change, and I wanna know which one of allyuh die hards on this forum gonna try to make a difference and be the ones to start the chant and keep it goin'.....

Other than the pre-game tassa and moko jumbie Trinidad football lacks atmosphere, and all the talk about waggonist and die-hards, everybody in Trinidad is guilty of such....so which one of allyuh die hards willin' to get up now and say that yuh gonna change that on Wednesday......... or at least try yuh best

....That's my challenge

Lemme hear yuh now.........
« Last Edit: October 10, 2005, 12:09:53 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
hopefully we should be getting some thunder-sticks and ting just like in de panama game when it was real madness in de stadium!!

De crowd go support de team, dont worry, an early goal might ruffle de waggonists but once we in with a chance we will be chanting singing and winning with the aim of being that 12th man for our team!!

we ent fraid mexico, we going and play football and show the world that it is about time TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO  play on the world stage!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    Yeah Kicker man, once we doh concede no goal early on we set. I for sure go be banging them sticks and bawling and screaming at people as I always do. Andre go be on the other side, for luck reasons I think I may have to stick in the covered side.

J.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
When we were down against Guatemala, my voice and my girlfriends voice were the only ones you could hear in our section, we shoted to the tassa drummers near by to start beating like they crazy. That grave yard atmosphere can't inspire anyone, as long as there is time on the clock, they will be hearing my voice. As usual I'll be going home hoarse.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
no worries man we go sing harrd an i sure after stern name aint go be no boos atalll in stadium like las time
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Kicker.........Yuh does hear me cuss when the stadium quiet.

But I trying to source a Air Horn from peaks for Wed.

Doe frighten nah man..............I know yuh excited and wish yuh was here.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
agreed, allyuh have to make noise for me, and all the foreign based who cant be there! i have a feeling the stadium is gonna be jumping, especially the waggonist.
Hart for president

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
BTW fellas I know alyuh does take some good pictures eh but doh forget to take a few shots of some of the waggonist smallies in the stadium.. Plenty plenty pics... but they have to have bottom

1]; } ?>