March 29, 2024, 06:13:30 AM

Author Topic: Who remembers this guy?  (Read 14469 times)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: Who remembers this guy?
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2009, 06:43:47 PM »
Trini yuh good ,ah was jus going to say that the man went mad  he came on the radio station and cuss .by dway trini yuh remember ah woman calypsonian singing ah tune cat does run away dog does run away when man treating them bad i think it had something to do with mave and dave and she the calypsonian.

Singing Francine

Zulu you have me thinking now....Ah go get back to ya :beermug:

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2009, 06:46:31 PM »
oh godd cana...i hear that too but i dint wah bring it up ;D

Well ya know me  :rotfl:
If I remember correctly from what my relatives said (in ah ole talk long time) he lost it while on air when he found out who she horn him with. Phil Simmons took over temporarily and eventually Dave came back but for a short time. By then there was a change the in the format of the programming, and he just disappeared (fired!!). A while after 610 action radio went off the air....not so?

Phil impressed the producers that they gave him his own program on air....the rest is his history!!

Radio personalities began or established their careers behind the microphones of Radio Guardian/Radio 610/NBS Radio. Among the many can be listed: Canadian-born Larry Harewood, Bobby Thomas, Dik Henderson, Barbara Salandy, Dave Elcock, Phil Simmons, Brenda & Kenny da Silva, Anthony Harford, Tony Dennison, Anna Seeratan, Lucy Arthur, Sharon Pitt, Dennis McComie, Ian Eligon and Peter de la Bastide.

A little piece about Dave
http://managementtrainee.120host.net/2007/12/09/life-and-times-of-david-elcock/

are u speakin of a certain poet?  :-X

Warrior look where you gone and reach. Now I ain't know, but the person I'm thinking about had/have several distinctions in the field of media/artistry and language.... :-X
Girl ya make meh choke yes :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2009, 07:13:20 PM »
gul yuh must not call people name yuh will geh sue for slander.
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2009, 07:55:31 PM »
gul yuh must not call people name yuh will geh sue for slander.

Sla who?  :rotfl: :rotfl: I could sue whoever for wasting my damn time....an ah go win ;D

Zulu my description of said person cyah hold nowhere in no court. I just call dey whole ah Maraval, 3/4 ah Petit Valley, 1/3 ah St Anns and .1 ah Chaguanas.....

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2009, 08:17:20 PM »
oh godd cana...i hear that too but i dint wah bring it up ;D

Well ya know me  :rotfl:
If I remember correctly from what my relatives said (in ah ole talk long time) he lost it while on air when he found out who she horn him with. Phil Simmons took over temporarily and eventually Dave came back but for a short time. By then there was a change the in the format of the programming, and he just disappeared (fired!!). A while after 610 action radio went off the air....not so?

Phil impressed the producers that they gave him his own program on air....the rest is his history!!

Radio personalities began or established their careers behind the microphones of Radio Guardian/Radio 610/NBS Radio. Among the many can be listed: Canadian-born Larry Harewood, Bobby Thomas, Dik Henderson, Barbara Salandy, Dave Elcock, Phil Simmons, Brenda & Kenny da Silva, Anthony Harford, Tony Dennison, Anna Seeratan, Lucy Arthur, Sharon Pitt, Dennis McComie, Ian Eligon and Peter de la Bastide.

A little piece about Dave
http://managementtrainee.120host.net/2007/12/09/life-and-times-of-david-elcock/

are u speakin of a certain poet?  :-X

Warrior look where you gone and reach. Now I ain't know, but the person I'm thinking about had/have several distinctions in the field of media/artistry and language.... :-X
Girl ya make meh choke yes :rotfl: :rotfl:

:devil: :devil: :devil:
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2009, 01:59:18 PM »
I use to like to hear the cock crow and.....................Davidddd Elcockkk in the Morninggggggggg. Who remember dat? ;D

For real! My favourite (even as a child) was the sound of the lady saying, "Dave Elcock in the morning."

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2009, 03:07:24 PM »
Elcock related to the Express an incident one day when after returning to the station after a sumptuous Sunday lunch he ended up in a predicament that although not funny at the time can be laughed over now. The 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. slot featured classical music and having had his large meal, Elcock dropped off to sleep in the middle of the show.

By the time a colleague ran into the studio to wake him up the only sound coming through radios was that of the needle scratching the inner edge of the record. Elcock was fired.

Trinidadians is de wuss yes...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2009, 11:44:37 PM »
I use to like to hear the cock crow and.....................Davidddd Elcockkk in the Morninggggggggg. Who remember dat? ;D

For real! My favourite (even as a child) was the sound of the lady saying, "Dave Elcock in the morning."

Dave still alive??
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

1]; } ?>