April 27, 2024, 11:28:39 PM

Author Topic: Ince failed his fellow teammates.  (Read 6889 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ince failed his fellow teammates.
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2009, 05:57:01 AM »
Ince do shit for nearly all of the goals.
      He must do shyt when he is playing behind a shyt team,how do you expect a GK to do well if he is playing behind a team that can't defend,he is not a bobolee he is a Goalkeeper.

So he defence eh good so u go run out like yuh mudder call u.
       The two last goals he stayed and it was one on one with the keeper,Honduras run past our defenders,what difference did it make.

Well when yuh 2 goals down yuh energy does go. Dem 2 goals kill d game. Me eh say we was goin Honduras 2 win. But lets put d blame where it was  Ince who saved we in d past cost we this game.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2009, 07:02:07 AM »
      He must do shyt when he is playing behind a shyt team,how do you expect a GK to do well if he is playing behind a team that can't defend,he is not a bobolee he is a Goalkeeper.

The two last goals he stayed and it was one on one with the keeper,Honduras run past our defenders,what difference did it make.

Well when yuh 2 goals down yuh energy does go. Dem 2 goals kill d game. Me eh say we was goin Honduras 2 win. But lets put d blame where it was  Ince who saved we in d past cost we this game.

Nah, Weary, I have to strongly disagree with you on this.  The DEFENSE cost us this game, and as long as we continue with the low-scoring offense that we put on a field time and time again, they are just as costly.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2009, 08:32:17 AM »

Nah, Weary, I have to strongly disagree with you on this.  The DEFENSE cost us this game, and as long as we continue with the low-scoring offense that we put on a field time and time again, they are just as costly.

We neva eh no scorin machine. D midfield eh helpin nobody. Ince did not have faith in he defence so he ran out.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2009, 08:37:02 AM »
Ince more than anyone could tell us why on two occassions he rushed ahead of his defenders to try to win the ball...seemed like he could have waited, but maybe the defence was just back-pedalling too much to his liking.  Either way, it's not the typical reaction of a GK..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2009, 08:38:30 AM »
Ince more than anyone could tell us why on two occassions he rushed ahead of his defenders to try to win the ball...seemed like he could have waited, but maybe the defence was just back-pedalling too much to his liking.  Either way, it's not the typical reaction of a GK..

He eh trust dem 2 do d wuk so he tried 2 do it himself. Some would say matters not d defence eh good anyway so he try a ting and eh get through.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2009, 09:42:12 AM »

Is he playing behind  "typical" defense?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2009, 09:43:26 AM »

Once it eh d strike squad or Beenie discipline bunch it typical.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2009, 09:49:16 AM »

Once it eh d strike squad or Beenie discipline bunch it typical.

T&T typical, maybe......but the bottom line is, they playin pure shit!!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2009, 09:59:14 AM »

We neva eh no scorin machine. D midfield eh helpin nobody. Ince did not have faith in he defence so he ran out.

Going back to this point, Weary, we simply cannot accept that, traditionally, we are not a high-scoring team.  This is inexcusable and, once again, it goes back, in my opinion, to the poor development of our players.  Goals win matches, defenses lose them.  But if we as a "footballing" nation, are only sending out players in our national teams that cannot shoot, cannot score and don't develop the instincts to be goalscorers and then we further complicate that by underdeveloped and unprepared defenders (we have scored the second-least amount of goals and conceded the most in the hex) then what is left for our goalkeepers to do?: try and perform miracles.  When a team scores goals, it puts pressure on their opponents.  When they create few chances or miss the few they actually DO create, then they put pressure on themselves starting with the forwards going back and subsequently that pressure is felt most by the defense and GK. 

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2009, 12:06:20 PM »

3) It is now hindsight, but it's still obvious that hiring Maturana (although well intentioned) was a mistake. He didn't know our players or our style of football and spent too much time at this late stage experimenting. However, keep in mind that Mats didn't hire himself.

But heres the thing: Everyone and their dog knew at the time it was a HUUUGEEE mistake!! Yet, he was hired without protest.
Hart for president

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2009, 12:18:32 PM »

3) It is now hindsight, but it's still obvious that hiring Maturana (although well intentioned) was a mistake. He didn't know our players or our style of football and spent too much time at this late stage experimenting. However, keep in mind that Mats didn't hire himself.

But heres the thing: Everyone and their dog knew at the time it was a HUUUGEEE mistake!! Yet, he was hired without protest.

Y should we protest d last fella say we like to sit under coconut trees and sip rum punch. Our feelings were hurt.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2009, 01:51:00 PM »

Coop's.  Yuh would think you never play international football de way you callin players shyt so easily.

Yuh woulda think ex players such as yourself who actually play de game at dah kinda level would appreciate how difficult it really is to play in dat arena and how easy it is fuh somebody to sit at home, watch on tv, and bump dey gum tallkin assholery bout dis one shitty and dat one shitty etc.

Den again.....maybe because u play de game at dah kinda level....well...against suriname and barbados and dem anyway...u could really tell who shitty and who not.  Ent?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2009, 01:55:59 PM »

Coop's.  Yuh would think you never play international football de way you callin players shyt so easily.

Yuh woulda think ex players such as yourself who actually play de game at dah kinda level would appreciate how difficult it really is to play in dat arena and how easy it is fuh somebody to sit at home, watch on tv, and bump dey gum tallkin assholery bout dis one shitty and dat one shitty etc.

Den again.....maybe because u play de game at dah kinda level....well...against suriname and barbados and dem anyway...u could really tell who shitty and who not.  Ent?

Doh b disssin Suriname and B'dos. Even meh manside could not beat Bimblast and dem.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2009, 02:46:00 PM »
Doh b disssin Suriname and B'dos. Even meh manside could not beat Bimblast and dem.

Organic have a side?  :o

;D ;D

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2009, 03:42:19 PM »

Hoss I was one who didn't say anything cuz I didn't know he from ah can ah paint....all I knew is that he took Columbia to a World Cup.   So I eh protest....cuz ah mean after all, he went ah World Cup.....sssstttteeuuuppss!!!...waste of 14 months!!!....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2009, 05:33:24 PM »

Nah Coops play against shittier teams like Costa Rica and Mexico in their backyard.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2009, 06:08:00 PM »

Breds i can do it because i am qualified and entitled to do it because i've been there,listen to any past players talk and you will hear the same thing,may be not but we will always think /feel we were better,i am entitled to my opinion just like anybody so if you feel to jump on my case every time i say something that's your prerogative,the thing is i played and knows how it feels to represent my country some of us may never know,i didn't really mean t&t is a shyt team i was just trying to defend Ince,when i said t&t not going SA alyu cuss me,this is one game you can't fool nobody you going to get expose eventually.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2009, 06:20:40 PM »

Breds i can do it because i am qualified and entitled to do it because i've been there,listen to any past players talk and you will hear the same thing,may be not but we will always think /feel we were better,i am entitled to my opinion just like anybody so if you feel to jump on my case every time i say something that's your prerogative,the thing is i played and knows how it feels to represent my country some of us may never know,i didn't really mean t&t is a shyt team i was just trying to defend Ince,when i said t&t not going SA alyu cuss me,this is one game you can't fool nobody you going to get expose eventually.

You could choose to take it as an attack if you wish.  Daz YOUR perogative.  Same way you entitled to your opinion, I entitled to mine.  I wasn't lookin fuh u dey daz all.  I doh think anybody feels any less proud to represent T&T or tries less hard than anybody else.  It have all kinda reasons why tings does unfold de way dey does.

Buh say wha. 

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2009, 10:24:24 PM »
was trying to find the lyrics for a song..ah have the title
Reason # 943 we can't succeed
Ah have the lyrics, but ah need inspiration to find the beat, goes like this

Because you know her longer than me
Because you loved her before me
Because you slept with her more than me
Because you served her more than I did
don't give you the right to call her children
or any of her relations "shit"
Yet I'm not surprised
we all wear a disguise
maybe they are no good or better
but they are all the family
you chose to not have with her
to not raise with her
to not help her deliver

ah doh like it nah...i juss kicksin, this not my thing...ah to hell with it
ah feel like iz writing a Rock song,when ah wha do soca
why ah keep suppressing that side ah meh,
ah go really have to chat with dem fellas from Jointpop one day
  :devil:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 06:52:39 AM by maxg »

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2009, 10:44:24 PM »
anytime MAX
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2009, 11:52:15 PM »

Organic have a side?  :o

;D ;D

I know not what u speaketh about.

1]; } ?>