April 25, 2024, 05:55:11 PM

Author Topic: The KFC Chronicles  (Read 1634 times)

Offline TriniItalian

• Sr. Warrior
  • Never Wait to Procrastinate!
    • View Profile
The KFC Chronicles
« on: September 07, 2009, 02:39:11 PM »
After Saturday I have now emerged from my Caribu Crusade (Equal Parts Carib & Malibu it's like a coconut beer). So Saturday I prepping for the game making sure I have the essentials, Paid mih Flow for the past 4 months, make sure my lappie have charge just incase current go and i have to watch it online (which it did but it came back in time), 6 pack of Carib & a bottle of Malibu and of course the National Food of T&T some KFC, because to me KFC is to Trinidad what Mc Donald's is to Manhattan. I Figure RBTT have shares in KFC to cuz it have ah RBTT right next to all them KFC, Maraval, Park St have a KFC right round the corner on Fredrick, Ind Sq, Gulf City, West Mall, Pt. Fortin, and what confirm it for me is High St San Fernando, there are two RBTTs one on the top of the street and one at the bottom and guess what Sherlock there are two KFCs one on the top of the street and one at the bottom, now i ent raising red flags and bawling communists but I'm just saying yuh can't help it if ah bruddah thinking conspiracy.

So I've been to several KFCs in the world (I rank them 1st place Trinidad, 2nd place Antigua & 3rd place Barbados), and I find I only have this problem in Trinidad. It might be just me but usually after partaking in a box of dead I find I does want to dead the next morning. Some sharp labour pains does take mih and make me curl up in my bed. So I form an alliance with Blue Waters and I does pace mihself.

So reflecting on the past I decided to try out the New Hot Shots thing, some kinda popcorn chicken looking thing, that wasn't particularly great. And at the time I found it a misnomer because it was rather tepid and i had to supply my own spice to make it nice. So naturally I get ketch off guard the next morning when the chills take me and I heard a weird noise that I mistook for a cat in heat outside. I feel like was in a war, I crawl through the trenches to make it to the throne to man the .50mm and start to buss up the nazis them, ah just squeezing rat tat tata tata! when from out of nowhere ah hear INCOMING!!! ah man pull out a RPG and fire KABOOM!!! ah fold over like a roti, the alliance with Blue Waters not winning the war and the KFC Nazi's win again. I just have to bandage up the badly wounded.

Now I always laughed at my Commissioner of the AWATT, Oconnorg, ranting about the quality of bandages produced by Soft and Dry, I figure if yuh have a problem go Cuba, but jed is only after the KFC Chronicles I really notice the sandpaperesque texture of the thing, but I not going write my Ombudsman a letter or anything I'm going to deal with the real issue, and I think we all know what the real issue is here, and it is: Should KFC be sold by Trevor Sayers? Does KFC give you the $h!tt!ng$?

P.S.
I real drinking water for the USA game and I buying it by the Kiosk on the East side of the stadium
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 02:51:28 PM by TriniItalian »
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: The KFC Chronicles
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 03:43:36 PM »
Huh??.... :rotfl: :rotfl:
But what de arse is dis.....I start to read the thing cuz the only hot topic round here was the game Saturday, so I wanted to know what KFC have to do with T&T's loss Saturday.....  ::) :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 03:49:37 PM by Brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: The KFC Chronicles
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 03:45:15 PM »
This is the KFC Chronicles or the Forres Park chronicles   ???

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
This is why the Youths cyar make the squad!!!
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 01:33:53 PM »
Apart from being unfit, weak, dunce and having a penchant for KFC, Doubles and Chubby.

A farmer went out one day and bought a brand new  stud rooster  for his chicken coop. The new rooster struts over to the old rooster and says,

'OK old fart, Time for you to retire.'
The old rooster replies, 'Come on, surely you cannot handle
ALL of these chickens.
Look what it has done to me
Can't you just let me have the two old hens over in the corner?'

The young rooster says,
'Beat it: You are washed up
And I am taking over.'

The old rooster says,
'I tell you what, young stud.
I will race you around the farmhouse. Whoever wins gets the exclusive domain over the entire chicken coop.'

The young rooster laughs.
'You know you don't stand a chance, old man.
So, just to be fair,
I will give you a head start.'

The old rooster takes off running. About 15 seconds later the young rooster takes off running after him.

They round the front porch of the farmhouse and the young rooster has closed the gap.

He is only about 5 feet behind the old rooster and gaining fast!

The farmer, meanwhile, is sitting in his usual spot on the front porch
When he sees the roosters running by.

The Old Rooster is squawking And running as hard as he can.

The Farmer grabs his shotgun and

- BOOM -

He blows the young rooster to bits. The farmer sadly shakes his head and says,

'Dammit......
Third gay rooster I bought this month.'

Moral of this Story? ....

Don't mess with the OLD FARTS -
Age, skill, wisdom, and a little treachery

Always overcome youth and arrogance!

OLD  DUDES RULE

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: This is why the Youths cyar make the squad!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 01:42:19 PM »
Yuh own yuh own breds is d young time now 2 make we bawl.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 02:00:10 PM »

Més que un club.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 03:36:48 PM »
thinking like dat is why we still basically stuck in 1962 err.......wait 1862, wit cars......................, or maybe it's 1762 B........................C...................
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 03:38:28 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

1]; } ?>