March 28, 2024, 06:59:20 PM

Author Topic: Are the likes of Gerrard and Terry hypocrites  (Read 1697 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Are the likes of Gerrard and Terry hypocrites
« on: September 08, 2009, 06:43:05 AM »
Gerrard, Terry and most of the English media are so hypocritical. Quick to call other divers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVb2gbMtN3I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVthv1RqHqo
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Are the likes of Gerrard and Terry hypocrites
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 06:59:24 AM »
the :27 mark on the second clip is a classic.  Look like the 'keeper is Bad Friedel that come out to challenge him and held up to be about 2 feet away from the man....gerrard stick out he right foot (STILL didn't even make contact) and dive like Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea!

....Now I have been one of the people that have been calling out steven gerrard for his hypocrisy but yuh cyah tell these liverfool fans nutting.  It have one jackass liverfool fan in particular on this forum who still bitchin' about a call that Chelsea get against them two fackin seasons ago but call gerrard name in ting and like he turn into a troll.  I could only laugh. But that being said, Observer, I eh see nutting wit John Terry in dey!  ???

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

giggsy11

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 07:33:03 AM »
the :27 mark on the second clip is a classic.  Look like the 'keeper is Bad Friedel that come out to challenge him and held up to be about 2 feet away from the man....gerrard stick out he right foot (STILL didn't even make contact) and dive like Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea!

....Now I have been one of the people that have been calling out steven gerrard for his hypocrisy but yuh cyah tell these liverfool fans nutting.  It have one jackass liverfool fan in particular on this forum who still bitchin' about a call that Chelsea get against them two fackin seasons ago but call gerrard name in ting and like he turn into a troll.  I could only laugh. But that being said, Observer, I eh see nutting wit John Terry in dey!  ???

England's great and Mr. Chelski said recently that 'English players do not dive; they are to honest'. Joe Cole, Rooney, Gerrard, SWP, Carrahger, ect.....to mention a few. He also said that the 'diving culture in the EPL is due to the foreigners. Somebody after reading that he said that about English players wrote ' if the paper published his comments to make him look stupid'!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 07:37:57 AM »

England's great and Mr. Chelski said recently that 'English players do not dive; they are to honest'. Joe Cole, Rooney, Gerrard, SWP, Carrahger, ect.....to mention a few. He also said that the 'diving culture in the EPL is due to the foreigners. Somebody after reading that he said that about English players wrote ' if the paper published his comments to make him look stupid'!

Thanks Giggsy that is exactly what I was talking about when I mentioned Terry.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 08:01:04 AM »

Thanks Giggsy that is exactly what I was talking about when I mentioned Terry.

OK, but I thought that talk was a few years old, especially the accusations of the whole diving thing being a foreign influence (It seems the British have assimilated well, though, haven't they?.....but wait.....can one "assimilate" in one's own country, though?! lol!)

I think the whole diving culture is sickening and is truly spoiling this sport and making the players look rel bad, the referees inept and incompetent (and even complicit) and the managers are the ultimate hypocrites in all this.  Whether is Drogba, gerrard, Lampard, Swan-dive boy, or Torres, (eboue is de damned WORST!) I rel hate to see it but sadly, it is has fast become the standard and EVERY DAMNED BODY is doing it.  Those of us that don't like it, look like we go jes' hadda get used to it! 

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 12:32:19 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/u38DykT_kYY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/u38DykT_kYY</a>
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 01:40:20 PM »
The key to that Rooney DIVE against Arsenal is his left leg.

Watch Elan gif file and see how Rooney left leg buckle and start to go down before Almunia hand even reach Rooney.

Clear DIVE.

De one against Slovakia wuss yet.

But is Rooney.  He does get away wit "murder" in English football.  Rooney does put een some a de stinkest tackles it have anywhere and get away without so much as a card sometimes.  Same like Shearer back in de day.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 01:50:51 PM »

Watch Elan gif file and see how Rooney left leg buckle and start to go down before Almunia hand even reach Rooney.

Clear DIVE.

But is Rooney.  He does get away wit "murder" in English football.  Rooney does put een some a de stinkest tackles it have anywhere and get away without so much as a card sometimes.  Same like Shearer back in de day.

He was trying to keep Almunia from mashin' up he metatarsal again.   Pleeeeeeeeez.  I had read the comments about this wit men comin' on here and declaring that it was a outright penalty but I was to disinterested to get involved.  Give me a fackin' break!  Ent Rooney was one in a press conference the other day talkin' 'bout how he is a "honest" player or some shyte so?

Offline scarface

• Hero Warrior
  • ultra del vicchia signora
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2009, 08:18:16 AM »

Clear DIVE.

i saying that since i first saw it and men was arguing wit me that is a clear pen. he ass shuda gte booked for divin!!! he was on his way down before he reached almunis

1]; } ?>