April 25, 2024, 09:27:42 PM

Author Topic: Form a coup against TTFF  (Read 19345 times)

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
Form a coup against TTFF
« on: September 08, 2009, 10:10:53 AM »
Take back the federation, clean house from those who ruling and let FIFA deal with the issues after because otherwise if we don't do that we will continue to feel the pain for a very long, long time.
 :duel: :duel:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 09:28:12 AM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Form a coup against TTFF
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 12:26:43 PM »
Take back the federation, clean house from those who ruling and let FIFA deal with the issues after because otherwise if we don't do that we will continue to feel the pain for a very long, long time.

I tell all yuh dey eh have no cure 4 cancer. Enjoy d lil remission u does get now and then. We get WC in 2006/2008/2009. We suffer from 1991-2006. Oh gorm give thanks sufferin days are here again. Enjoy d yute in Egypt hope we eh get embarass and bickle down for nonesense till 2012 where d next set ah WCQ heartbreak. In bwtween dat time d olympic team go warm up against WIPA again. Enjoy d ride it not 4 d weak heart. If u hear weak go watch Tiger Woods
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 01:31:30 PM »
this is music to my ear..............post on, warrior, post on.

viva la revoluccion
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Small Change

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 02:04:50 PM »
F***King Oliver Camps NEED TO GO!!!! He has be there for upteenth years, all he doing is Pulling -Stones!!!!!!

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 02:52:28 PM »

Leh we hear yuh plan nah breds.  Make it good eh, before yuh getting a next award name after you.  ;D
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 03:39:13 PM »

::) ::) ::) ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 03:53:23 PM »

I tell all yuh dey eh have no cure 4 cancer. Enjoy d lil remission u does get now and then. We get WC in 2006/2008/2009. We suffer from 1991-2006. Oh gorm give thanks sufferin days are here again. Enjoy d yute in Egypt hope we eh get embarass and bickle down for nonesense till 2012 where d next set ah WCQ heartbreak. In bwtween dat time d olympic team go warm up against WIPA again. Enjoy d ride it not 4 d weak heart. If u hear weak go watch Tiger Woods

That is why we eh go be considered a top rank team in concacaf and wid that mind set yuh have dey grin and bear it,keep taking stick dis that or the other will continue if nobody does something about it.

You could take all that stick by yourself but you can't speak for others!! The next crop of players coming up i'm sure a couple out of the lot would want to be top rated players but wid them a$$es in side dey will come like the great wall of china.

If wasn't for an individual Dwight would of never gotten a contract cause the A$$es didn't have the knowledge of a sell-on clause at that time cause the deal was next to nothing in that era and Aston Villa profited heavily on the back end.That is where the problem lies. English people are very greedy, cheap and always want something for nothing, look at dey history can't you tell, it's from very deep within them. They will keep coming to T&T to get players with potential for peanuts.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 03:55:01 PM by davyjenny1 »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 03:57:02 PM »
:yapping:
Talk is cheap!

We elect you as the revolutionary leader, so all we need to hear now is yuh practical plan with a time schedule, deadlines and everything else! 

We waiting Captain!  :waiting:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 04:07:51 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2009, 04:25:57 PM »
  :talktothehand:        :loser:

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2009, 04:27:30 PM »
this thread is all talk.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2009, 04:44:14 PM »
Yuh know...after the nashville game......i went looking at FIFA regulations trying to see if any aspect of FIFA constitution would allow for a federation to be removed by popular vote..or by fan protestations or someting. Nothing. Then my mind went back to the TTFF election where Camps was elected unapposed by some group of coaches or members of the football associations or something. So i really interested as to how we could do dis...cuz....barring assassination or someting else....i eh seeing much other ways dis could be done.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2009, 04:50:09 PM »
Davy Davy Davy ::)
here is some food for thought

1) Jack OWNS the FIFA franchise for TnT,
2) Jack is the President of Concacaf and CFU,
3) Jack is a VP and the Money man for FIFA. (by Money man , I mean that he is deputy chair of the FIFA finance committee)
4) Jack Son will continue the Business when he pass on
so therefore, Seap Bladder ent doin NOTHING to him
he will have to kill Bladder self to get kick out of FIFA.........so until he gets kicked out of FIFA (which is the ONLY way for change in the TTFF) we have to do as we have done for so many years
very Sad
 but also
VERY TRUE
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 04:54:59 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2009, 04:52:32 PM »
this thread is all talk.

That is why the some supporters will Grin with pain and bear it cause if you had a chance to remove those of power from the TTFF you wouldn't you'll just lay docile. Ah sure yuh go watch Wednesday though... and still say nothing after 90 plus mins while your heart burns inside and skip a beat every now and again during the outcome.

Offline SabreWolves

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2009, 05:27:43 PM »
What if Jack becomes PM  ?
any conflict of interest....   

...  government controlling the country's football interest.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2009, 05:58:39 PM »
Davy Davy Davy ::)
here is some food for thought

1) Jack OWNS the FIFA franchise for TnT,
2) Jack is the President of Concacaf and CFU,
3) Jack is a VP and the Money man for FIFA. (by Money man , I mean that he is deputy chair of the FIFA finance committee)
4) Jack Son will continue the Business when he pass on
so therefore, Seap Bladder ent doin NOTHING to him
he will have to kill Bladder self to get kick out of FIFA.........so until he gets kicked out of FIFA (which is the ONLY way for change in the TTFF) we have to do as we have done for so many years
I eh care bout that nah!! Brother man!! I know the individual very well mind you.. from when he was a secretary of the then TTFA. here what..!! while at that position he created a rapport among the other federations within our region and that grew from strength to strength including the other federations. He is a business man that knew nothing about football/soccer. During such he created  strategic business opportunities within the sport and twisted the minds of officials in the other federations and because of those things he was able to get and still have the votes to cripple associations and individuals as he so pleases. He use to pay the airlines tickets for players out of his own pocket to represent the country at that time, and again, due to all those things he was able to grab hold of the federation within his palm and control the rest of Jacka$$es in the TTFA cause he saw his long term goal for all the bull shi* that's happening now.

A high ranking official of the north zone stated that there are a lot of yes men in the TTFF when that individual is talking.

Well i guess there are a lot of yes people in the TTFF.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 07:14:07 PM by davyjenny1 »

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2009, 06:05:41 PM »
this thread is all talk.

That is why the some supporters will Grin with pain and bear it cause if you had a chance to remove those of power from the TTFF you wouldn't you'll just lay docile. Ah sure yuh go watch Wednesday though... and still say nothing after 90 plus mins while your heart burns inside and skip a beat every now and again during the outcome.

what power do you have to remove the TTFF?  and me watching the game on tv only benefits espn's advertisers and directv. I dont buy any tickets that going into the ttff pocket.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2009, 06:41:40 PM »
this thread is all talk.

what power do you have to remove the TTFF?  and me watching the game on tv only benefits espn's advertisers and directv. I dont buy any tickets that going into the ttff pocket.

From me to you and the entire nation. TTFF belongs to the citizens of Trinidad & Tobago. Work begins a new and the dream  lives on.

Here's question for you. Do you think that Jennings is sleeping ?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 10:02:22 AM by davyjenny1 »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2009, 06:46:46 PM »
this thread is all talk.

From me to you and the entire nation. TTFF belongs to the citizens of Trinidad & Tobago. Work begins a new and dream lives on.

Well is 8:45 pm TT time...England is 4 or 5 hours ahead.....so...my guess is..right now he most likely is.

Buh Jennings was in de country a few weeks ago.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2009, 07:07:28 PM »
this thread is all talk.

From me to you and the entire nation. TTFF belongs to the citizens of Trinidad & Tobago. Work begins a new and dream lives on.

Well is 8:45 pm TT time...England is 4 or 5 hours ahead.....so...my guess is..right now he most likely is.

Buh Jennings was in de country a few weeks ago.

:banginghead: :banginghead: :banginghead: :banginghead:

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2009, 07:12:58 PM »
the TTFF belongs to Austin "Jack" Warner
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2009, 07:29:09 PM »

That's what a Former England goal keeper said and doh forget Concacaf.

Ah have a question for yuh:Did you ever hear that FIFA head office was search back in 2006? doh forget is a question i ask yuh,Right?

« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 12:31:23 AM by davyjenny1 »

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2009, 07:59:41 PM »

Ah have question for yuh:Did you ever that FIFA head office was search back in 2006? doh forget is a question i ask yuh,Right?
yes I know all that
the Swiss investigator Hildbrand spinning top in  mud

check two pages of stories from Jennings site
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 08:06:46 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2009, 12:09:25 AM »
Where d plan it MIA?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2009, 12:34:00 AM »

Ah have question for yuh:Did you ever that FIFA head office was search back in 2006? doh forget is a question i ask yuh,Right?
yes I know all that
the Swiss investigator Hildbrand spinning top in  mud

check two pages of stories from Jennings site
 A drink for that :cheers: And who yuh think cause that to happen? buh yuh don't have the full details. Case closed.

Next question: Who is the Conrad Murray of the TTFF ?? ........ doh tell meh!!. Case closed.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 12:58:25 AM by davyjenny1 »

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2009, 01:44:58 AM »
Yuh know...after the nashville game......i went looking at FIFA regulations trying to see if any aspect of FIFA constitution would allow for a federation to be removed by popular vote..or by fan protestations or someting. Nothing. Then my mind went back to the TTFF election where Camps was elected unapposed by some group of coaches or members of the football associations or something. So i really interested as to how we could do dis...cuz....barring assassination or someting else....i eh seeing much other ways dis could be done.

Pardner! is crap in and crap out right through yuh getting cause them fools down dey eh doin nothing bout the situation,He giving it to them from behind taking it up to the Austenitic range to create Martensite so you know it real stiff and hard and without condoms too so they all infected wid da crap.  
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 01:47:04 AM by davyjenny1 »

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2009, 02:11:46 AM »

Jack is to TT football
What weary is to cosign.

Both of them own it and not letting go.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2009, 02:26:08 AM »

Jack is to TT football
What weary is to cosign.

Both of them own it and not letting go.

We now on the same page!  :thumbsup:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2009, 05:29:42 AM »
Davyjenny yuh have 120 something posts....now ah not sure if you been reading the forum for a while now but only just start to post.

If yuh only just start to post and doh know the history round here (and I only here bout 3 year but its enough time for me to get familiar), then ah suggest yuh familiarise yuh self...and if yuh eh have the time to get familiar....let me help yuh out...

YUH REVOLUTION EH GOING NOWHERE BRUDDER!!!.....    accept it and just watch on TV or go in the stadium and enjoy the entertainment.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2009, 06:17:22 AM »
Is there ever a good ending to a coup?

most likely it's one dictator to follow the next: Castro, Chavez, Abu Bakr et al.

This is just a bit of faceless internet grand-charging, hiding behind a sobriquet.
Your chances better at leading a protest - in person - if yuh brave enough to show up.

throw parties, not grenades.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2009, 06:28:35 AM »
:yapping:
Talk is cheap!

We elect you as the revolutionary leader, so all we need to hear now is yuh practical plan with a time schedule, deadlines and everything else! 

We waiting Captain!  :waiting:

The revolution will not be publicised.

1]; } ?>