April 29, 2024, 05:43:04 AM

Author Topic: Form a coup against TTFF  (Read 19409 times)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: Form a coup against TTFF
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2009, 06:53:07 AM »
Take back the federation, clean house from those who ruling and let FIFA deal with the issues after because otherwise if we don't do that we will continue to feel the pain for a very long, long time.
 :duel: :duel:
:yapping:
Talk is cheap!

We elect you as the revolutionary leader, so all we need to hear now is yuh practical plan with a time schedule, deadlines and everything else! 

We waiting Captain!  :waiting:

The revolution will not be publicised.

The television will not revolutionised ?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2009, 07:15:58 AM »
Listen, listen.

It is obvious that everybody has given in to the idea this imps owns the TTFF and there is nothing anyone can do about that. I disagree with that notion. Since questions are being ask let me ask this question of anyone who is brave enough to answer with a serious and well thought out and intelligent answer. If a store or company is selling a product or offering a service or services that you don't like would you continue to buy that product or service?

You don't have to use violence to get "Cause and Effect". Tonight is a big game in Trinidad with the eyes of the world, USA and the Caribbean watching this game, well, now is the time to strongly protest outside and inside the stadium. Inside the stadium, because I know some of you will continue to support the imps and them so you are going to pay to see this "ass whopping" the USA is going to put on the "Sucker Worriers", but if you truly care anything about football in Trinidad and Tobago and abuse of the intelligence of the people of Trinidad and Tobago by this imps and his idiots, then you can't just sit on your hands and not participate in a protest that is absolutely necessary. Outside the stadium, you must protest the mere existence of the imps and them who are running this mistake known as the TTFF because it is time to let the world and the imps and them know that we are not going to buy the "shit" that they are offering us anymore.

I remember someone telling me a long time ago that no one is above the law and that includes Sepp Blatter and the other con men that make up the board of one of the biggest Enrons, I mean, organizations in the world. Collectively, I know you all are thinking, and you are kidding yourselves, that this imps is above the law and he knows that he has that kind of effect on you, which is why he continues to do what he does, but I am here to tell you and this "cacahole" that he is not above the law and it is time that we petition lawyers, judges, Scotland Yard maybe, people against theftism, FPATT, Shaka's father, Mr. Jennings, the Ministry of Sports in Trinidad and Tobago, the people of the Caribbean, USA, Mexico, Costa Rica, Honduras, El Salvador, and any other organization/s around the world that would be willing to respond to our resignation.

I am not saying this is going to be simple or easy but if we continue to complain about what the imps and them are doing or not doing and don't do something about it then something is going to continue to do us. I am tired of being tired.

Viva la revoluccion.................it must go on.

I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2009, 07:43:34 AM »
Take back the federation, clean house from those who ruling and let FIFA deal with the issues after because otherwise if we don't do that we will continue to feel the pain for a very long, long time.

That's sounds appealing. Have the ministry of sport dissolve the TTFF and replace it with another football federation. Of course, we'll have to live with a four year FIFA ban as a result.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2009, 08:00:39 AM »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2009, 08:05:21 AM »

That's sounds appealing. Have the ministry of sport dissolve the TTFF and replace it with another football federation. Of course, we'll have to live with a four year FIFA ban as a result.

If dey did 2 it when d blacklist was around we would have been 2 yrs ahready in d band.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2009, 09:26:04 AM »

If dey did 2 it when d blacklist was around we would have been 2 yrs ahready in d band.

No pain no gain!! think about slavery and what blacks went through around the world
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2009, 09:45:43 AM »
Davyjenny yuh have 120 something posts....now ah not sure if you been reading the forum for a while now but only just start to post.

If yuh only just start to post and doh know the history round here (and I only here bout 3 year but its enough time for me to get familiar), then ah suggest yuh familiarise yuh self...and if yuh eh have the time to get familiar....let me help yuh out...

YUH REVOLUTION EH GOING NOWHERE BRUDDER!!!.....    accept it and just watch on TV or go in the stadium and enjoy the entertainment.....

Narrow mindedness doh pay. Am i asking for a revolution? yuh belly tin oh wah!

So you is one ah them around here who runs around with the feeling that seeing is believing.

Question for yuh? If yuh see ah homo wah yuh go call it? ........doh tell meh.... case closed.

Doh get fool by de 120 something post brudder do your research.
To much ole talk ! I eh have much time for the shit i've been  seeing around here for the last 3 plus years.
Again! do your research and doh get fool rookie
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 10:07:39 AM by davyjenny1 »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2009, 10:48:55 AM »
Davyjenny yuh have 120 something posts....now ah not sure if you been reading the forum for a while now but only just start to post.

If yuh only just start to post and doh know the history round here (and I only here bout 3 year but its enough time for me to get familiar), then ah suggest yuh familiarise yuh self...and if yuh eh have the time to get familiar....let me help yuh out...

YUH REVOLUTION EH GOING NOWHERE BRUDDER!!!.....    accept it and just watch on TV or go in the stadium and enjoy the entertainment.....

Narrow mindedness doh pay. Am i asking for a revolution? yuh belly tin oh wah!

So you is one ah them around here who runs around with the feeling that seeing is believing.

Question for yuh? If yuh see ah homo wah yuh go call it? ........doh tell meh.... case closed.

Doh get fool by de 120 something post brudder do your research.
To much ole talk ! I eh have much time for the shit i've been  seeing around here for the last 3 plus years.
Again! do your research and doh get fool rookie

Tsk, tsk, tsk.....ah have no idea what ah homo have to do with my initial post but *sigh* whatever.  Boy I been there done that.....ah only trying to save yuh de stress but like yuh harden....well Granny used to say who cyar hear does feel....so go through brudder....
Viva revolucion!!...but ah have a sneaky feeling yuh on yuh own....doh say ah didn't warn yuh.... ::) ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2009, 11:50:35 AM »
IT CAN BE DONE....IT MUST BE DONE...AND IT WILL BE DONE

let the U-20s come home first
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2009, 02:30:13 PM »
IT CAN BE DONE....IT MUST BE DONE...AND IT WILL BE DONE

let the U-20s come home first

Those in charge of the TTFF presently did everything and protested to remove Eric James now the tide has turned and it's time to remove them they are totally unsuccessful. The citizens of Trinidad & Tobago are very tired of their activities and can't put up with this dictatorship any longer. They are ineffective and will not step down for the sake and goodness for the improvement of football/soccer in this country. I say from me to them and to all of TRINIDAD & TOBAGO Work begins a new and the dream  lives on.

Big Mag!thanks for the support brother. Jennings is not asleep
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 02:37:03 PM by davyjenny1 »

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2009, 09:45:43 AM »
the fat lady just sang her song.

i was pleasantly surprised to see in the trinidad express that there is a group in tnt calling itself "movement for change". this group was created to bring about change. change is good. currently, they are concentrating on the ttcb but we must petition them along with the people of tnt to bring about change in the ttff. it can be done, it must be done.

there is strength in numbers.

the revoluccion must go on. viva.

I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2009, 11:57:50 AM »

Those in charge of the TTFF presently did everything and protested to remove Eric James now the tide has turned and it's time to remove them they are totally unsuccessful.

Anyone have more background on this change of power? I've never found the news stories surrounding it, except for the Tapia movement's newsletters leading up to it.

1970-12-20   Blood Soccers   Ruthven Baptiste   Tapia
1971-12-26   Bloodsoccers Part Two   Ruthven Baptiste   Tapia
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 12:00:29 PM by E-man »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2009, 01:46:01 PM »

i was pleasantly surprised to see in the trinidad express that there is a group in tnt calling itself "movement for change". this group was created to bring about change. change is good. currently, they are concentrating on the ttcb but we must petition them along with the people of tnt to bring about change in the ttff. it can be done, it must be done.

uuuuuummmmm I didn't read the story but ah hope this "movement for change" group you want us to petition is not the same "movement for change" formed by the honourable "Special Advisor" and his cohorts Gypsy and Ramesh.... ??? :-\
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2009, 02:01:14 PM »

uuuuuummmmm I didn't read the story but ah hope this "movement for change" group you want us to petition is not the same "movement for change" formed by the honourable "Special Advisor" and his cohorts Gypsy and Ramesh.... ??? :-\

Dat is d only movement I know bout
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2009, 02:51:00 PM »
at the same time, unfortunately, there is a group in tnt and maybe grenada and jamaica calling itself "movement against change and growing and wiser than everyone else", i don't have to call names, you know who you are. self defeatism and jakula are your idiots in charge, you are just an imps in tow. follow on pimp juice follow on.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2009, 03:30:36 PM »

Those in charge of the TTFF presently did everything and protested to remove Eric James now the tide has turned and it's time to remove them they are totally unsuccessful.

Anyone have more background on this change of power? I've never found the news stories surrounding it, except for the Tapia movement's newsletters leading up to it.

It looks as though you researching the past:A bit of info which you may already know: As far back as i can remember was Eric James, Ken Gault, John Alleyne these three were in charge during the late fifties, sixties and boardering the seventies For research you may want to contact Peter O'connor. Contact me for additional names as well.  In the mean time the head of our federation and those in charge need to get out of that line of business effective immediately !!!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 07:54:40 PM by davyjenny1 »

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2009, 05:24:04 PM »

It looks as though you researching the past:A bit of info which you may already know: As far back as i can remember is was  Eric James, Ken Gault, John Alleyne these three were in charge during the late fifties, sixties and boardering the seventies For research you may want to contact Peter O'connor. Contact me for additional names as well.  In the mean time the head of our federation and those in charge need to get out of that line of business effective immediately !!!

Alright so yuh make yuh point, but so far I ent see yuh bring no recommendations to the table .  Everything you and others say so far has been said already in countless threads.  That is what Brownsugar was trying to say.  Forumites does talk plenty, but no action.  Talk about protest circulate here plenty times, talk about boycott too...end result...NOTHING.  So at least come with something for consideration nah, instead of the ranting and raving about how long yuh on the board...we know yuh here long time...long enough to have an award named after yuh.  I willing to support, but leh mih know the plan nah.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2009, 06:00:58 PM »
Thank you Pardners.......
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2009, 11:26:17 PM »
Thank you Pardners.......

Thanks by 2 dozen

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2009, 11:33:22 PM »
people...believe....we can do this

my son like football...and tnt footballl

it have youth around to follow tnt...so lets do it for them

my ashes going in the stadium...thats my home
so hear what...i want to rest in peace...dem f**kers going out....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2009, 01:14:31 AM »
Here's why they cant be trusted: ‘I am deputy chairman of the finance committee of FIFA. I oversee a budget of US$2 billion and I have never seen one iota of corruption.’

Jack Warner, Trinidad Express 12 December 2004.

More info go here:

http://www.transparencyinsport.org

And they have a bag man too:The Bagman and FIFA’s Bosses

« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 01:39:41 AM by davyjenny1 »

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2009, 01:46:40 AM »
For those who haven't seen Shaka Hislop interview with Jennings about the TTFF money scandal
on You Tube.

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trgDxrQga7Q

FIFA vice president Jack Warner refuses to answer questions at Zurich airport     

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0puFaKUg56I&NR=1
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 02:15:19 AM by davyjenny1 »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2009, 07:06:28 AM »
For those who haven't seen Shaka Hislop interview with Jennings about the TTFF money scandal
on You Tube.

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trgDxrQga7Q

FIFA vice president Jack Warner refuses to answer questions at Zurich airport     

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0puFaKUg56I&NR=1

Thxs 4 d info on JW is a crook. FYI we done know dat. D PLAN D PLAN (said in a tatoo like voice) Some of all yuh eh know who Tattoo iz but dat ah rite.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2009, 07:15:45 AM »

Nobody eh move Eric James,Eric James died. :rotfl:

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2009, 07:29:29 AM »
It have too many jokers on this site,as usual same old talk just recycleing,i don't know who was around in those days,one man i know off just one man stood up outside the Stadium with placard in hand to protest against the TTFF,he was a one man opposition to this organization,he never got the support of anybody even the Footballers in the country who he was fighting for because everybody was afraid,as a matter of fact people used to laugh at him than join him,he is still a bitter man today and i don't blame him,i think he is still the man officially banned by the TTFF but peeps talking about blacklist,we talk about blacklisted players and all of them still playing for T&T that whole thing is a joke.   

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2009, 08:08:05 AM »
It have too many jokers on this site,as usual same old talk just recycleing,i don't know who was around in those days,one man i know off just one man stood up outside the Stadium with placard in hand to protest against the TTFF,he was a one man opposition to this organization,he never got the support of anybody even the Footballers in the country who he was fighting for because everybody was afraid,as a matter of fact people used to laugh at him than join him,he is still a bitter man today and i don't blame him,i think he is still the man officially banned by the TTFF but peeps talking about blacklist,we talk about blacklisted players and all of them still playing for T&T that whole thing is a joke.   

Those with the power to do dont do. Who elects the TTFF? Members of the Football associations around the country. Yuh ever hear bout anybody going up against Camps or anybody in the TTFF in an elections? How come? Because...their efforts are stymied by either their satisfaction with how things go...or some other "force".  FIFA constitution makes no provisions for forcible removal.....those with the power to do so dont do. So....again..my question is...any other suggestions? I willing to hear and do.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2009, 08:40:50 AM »

Those with the power to do dont do. Who elects the TTFF? Members of the Football associations around the country. Yuh ever hear bout anybody going up against Camps or anybody in the TTFF in an elections? How come? Because...their efforts are stymied by either their satisfaction with how things go...or some other "force".  FIFA constitution makes no provisions for forcible removal.....those with the power to do so dont do. So....again..my question is...any other suggestions? I willing to hear and do.

4get dem peeps change have 2 strt wit u. What can u do 2 do make tings betta. Volunteer at your old school to help in player in his development especially attitudinal.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2009, 08:53:03 AM »

Nobody eh move Eric James,Eric James died. :rotfl:

Yep, he did, but they all wanted him out before that and  doh forget what was done to John Alleyne.
Sammy was a one man army that got no support.Some trinis have yellow belly.
Regardless of the outcome TTFF is branded unsuccessful leaders in charge of football operations.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 09:19:29 AM by davyjenny1 »

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2009, 09:20:07 AM »
This thing simple you know,the people that have Football the way it is are those that support it,once you going to every game the team plays,where ever the team plays we travelling,we watch every game on TV,break down gates to get tickets etc etc all what we against will continue,anything that getting the kind of support T&T Football gets gives the impression everything is alright.I left T&T after the Road to Italy WC qualifiers and it was at that time i said enough is enough,i have seen T&T play in person twice since that,i still support and try to keep updated on what's going on but i'm not going to get involved with anything Footballwise at the Federation level,i think i've given the best years of my life to our Football,where i think we failing is who to pass the Baton on too,nobody could give an alternative to what's taking place.     

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2009, 09:33:32 AM »
This thing simple you know,the people that have Football the way it is are those that support it,once you going to every game the team plays,where ever the team plays we travelling,we watch every game on TV,break down gates to get tickets etc etc all what we against will continue,anything that getting the kind of support T&T Football gets gives the impression everything is alright.I left T&T after the Road to Italy WC qualifiers and it was at that time i said enough is enough,i have seen T&T play in person twice since that,i still support and try to keep updated on what's going on but i'm not going to get involved with anything Footballwise at the Federation level,i think i've given the best years of my life to our Football,where i think we failing is who to pass the Baton on too,nobody could give an alternative to what's taking place.     

If boycottin would do anyting I would boycott. I boycottin cricket nuff yrs and nutten eh change in fact it gettin worse. So d solution is 2 help d footballers and develop d footballers we have no power over d association but if players skill level attitude improve d football go improve.

We go b puttin more money in JW pocket but I will have d joy of watchin good football and supportin meh country.

1]; } ?>