April 29, 2024, 04:45:20 AM

Author Topic: Form a coup against TTFF  (Read 19401 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Form a coup against TTFF
« Reply #90 on: September 16, 2009, 09:45:56 PM »
boooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yea man king deese...wicked

coming soon to a cinema near you
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 16, 2009, 10:59:56 PM »
This thing simple you know,the people that have Football the way it is are those that support it,once you going to every game the team plays,where ever the team plays we travelling,we watch every game on TV,break down gates to get tickets etc etc all what we against will continue,anything that getting the kind of support T&T Football gets gives the impression everything is alright.I left T&T after the Road to Italy WC qualifiers and it was at that time i said enough is enough,i have seen T&T play in person twice since that,i still support and try to keep updated on what's going on but i'm not going to get involved with anything Footballwise at the Federation level,i think i've given the best years of my life to our Football,where i think we failing is who to pass the Baton on too,nobody could give an alternative to what's taking place.     

If boycottin would do anyting I would boycott. I boycottin cricket nuff yrs and nutten eh change in fact it gettin worse. So d solution is 2 help d footballers and develop d footballers we have no power over d association but if players skill level attitude improve d football go improve.

We go b puttin more money in JW pocket but I will have d joy of watchin good football and supportin meh country.

Yuh know! life expectancy have extended due to modern medical research if those in charge of the TTFF live for another hundred and fifty years than i guess you guys gonna have tuh eat the shi* and die.

Hey davyjenny1, yuh real convincing me that yuh is just another talker!

I elected you as our revolution leader and posted the message below to you over a week ago but is like yuh cyah come up with an action plan yet!! Just one setta posts bout coup and thing but no action plan for yuh foot soldiers to follow.
Ah giving yuh another week then writing you off as a complete joker!  8)

Take back the federation, clean house from those who ruling and let FIFA deal with the issues after because otherwise if we don't do that we will continue to feel the pain for a very long, long time.
 :duel: :duel:
:yapping:
Talk is cheap!

We elect you as the revolutionary leader, so all we need to hear now is yuh practical plan with a time schedule, deadlines and everything else!

We waiting Captain!  :waiting:

I think Weary is on point here!
This thing simple you know,the people that have Football the way it is are those that support it,once you going to every game the team plays,where ever the team plays we travelling,we watch every game on TV,break down gates to get tickets etc etc all what we against will continue,anything that getting the kind of support T&T Football gets gives the impression everything is alright.I left T&T after the Road to Italy WC qualifiers and it was at that time i said enough is enough,i have seen T&T play in person twice since that,i still support and try to keep updated on what's going on but i'm not going to get involved with anything Footballwise at the Federation level,i think i've given the best years of my life to our Football,where i think we failing is who to pass the Baton on too,nobody could give an alternative to what's taking place.     

If boycottin would do anyting I would boycott. I boycottin cricket nuff yrs and nutten eh change in fact it gettin worse. So d solution is 2 help d footballers and develop d footballers we have no power over d association but if players skill level attitude improve d football go improve.

We go b puttin more money in JW pocket but I will have d joy of watchin good football and supportin meh country.

Yuh know! life expectancy have extended due to modern medical research if those in charge of the TTFF live for another hundred and fifty years than i guess you guys gonna have tuh eat the shi* and die.

U yhapin and still eh come up with a plan.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 11:04:16 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #92 on: September 16, 2009, 11:58:43 PM »

I elected you as our revolution leader and posted the message below to you over a week ago but is like yuh cyah come up with an action plan yet!! Just one setta posts bout coup and thing but no action plan for yuh foot soldiers to follow.
Ah giving yuh another week then writing you off as a complete joker!  8)

Take back the federation, clean house from those who ruling and let FIFA deal with the issues after because otherwise if we don't do that we will continue to feel the pain for a very long, long time.
 :duel: :duel:
:yapping:
Talk is cheap!

We elect you as the revolutionary leader, so all we need to hear now is yuh practical plan with a time schedule, deadlines and everything else!

We waiting Captain!  :waiting:

I think Weary is on point here!

U yhapin and still eh come up with a plan.

Yuh doh need another week go through wid your negative thoughts from now!! a week to far man..
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 12:00:55 AM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 17, 2009, 12:05:43 AM »
TTFF is ah total waste, they cyah even beat ah dot.com side
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 12:12:29 AM by davyjenny1 »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 17, 2009, 12:13:25 AM »
Yuh doh need another week go through wid your negative thoughts from now!! a week to far man..

TTFF is ah total waste they cyah even beat ah dot.com side

Like you is ah typist or what, how yuh like to type empty words so?

Action plan man, action plan!

What is negative about asking you for an action plan, with time schedules and deadlines etc!

Or is it that yuh just happy to bump yuh gum?  ::)

Ah giving yuh another week to come up with one, talk done!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 12:19:21 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2009, 06:06:17 AM »
tnt
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2009, 08:53:24 AM »

What is negative about asking you for an action plan, with time schedules and deadlines etc!

Is almost two weeks now I askin to see the plan...from very early in the thread.  Several other people ask the same and nothing up to now, but more of the same.  I ent even bound to see a plan...just a recommendation from Davyjenny would suffice at this time...we could develop the plan afterwards.

I have come to believe is just an attempt to keep this thread alive.  Everytime it seems to be slipping into oblivion a new post does come up to put it back in the running for longest thread of the month.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2009, 09:20:36 AM »
form a coup? allyuh get real nah... locals back home docile, they does take anything they get, it have no movement for change, you guys think a private organization going to shell out money and buy the ttfa and ttff and run our football? no one is stepping up bc they not willing to spend money and time in our football...

jw is the only man who making money and spending it on our football, allyuh name one private investor who willing to foot the bill of all football programs nationally? which conglomerate is stepping in to take over for jack warner and the ttff?

form a coup and do what? burn down the ttff office? even if real fans and supporters boycott all games, the ttff dont care bc it has waggonists to fill seats if we reach the hex for 2014, waggonists who dont care, whos there for the lime and party, the hype.

people on here does only talk a setta talk, setta grancharge, i remember posting a thread as to who are the potential investors for tt football and everyone was loss for words, who pulling out their chequebook and bankrolling our football, ask that first before you even mention coup

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2009, 10:00:16 AM »

Is almost two weeks now I askin to see the plan...from very early in the thread.  Several other people ask the same and nothing up to now, but more of the same.  I ent even bound to see a plan...just a recommendation from Davyjenny would suffice at this time...we could develop the plan afterwards.

I have come to believe is just an attempt to keep this thread alive.  Everytime it seems to be slipping into oblivion a new post does come up to put it back in the running for longest thread of the month.

That makes a lot of sense! Davyjenny1 just trying to win longest thread of the month, he not happy with just one award!  :thumbsup: ;D
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 11:37:02 AM by Socapro »

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 17, 2009, 08:36:13 PM »

That makes a lot of sense! Davyjenny1 just trying to win longest thread of the month, he not happy with just one award!  :thumbsup: ;D

Some people on here always making some sort of negative comments of some kind and including a percentage of the general public who does the same minus on island wide callin radio programs in T&T. Is always some sort of horizontal downward spiral  comment that comes from us. Well.. doh.. talk about respect!! We don't know how to talk to people at all.. at all… no respect  for each other for what ever they believe in, is always this one cyah do this or that and everything else that’s negative under the sun come from our own people towards our fellowmen and women. Every where you go or everything you do is the same ole crap whenever we involve. To glad I don’t have to put up with that every day nah.. Come on man.. getaway from that old british narrow minded colonial ways  bro.
This is 2009 man.......
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 08:43:53 PM by davyjenny1 »

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 17, 2009, 08:42:38 PM »
I like how people does say Jack bankrolling T&T football rather than Jack investing in T&T football where no account has to be given to anyone and all profit goes to him ...this after he has played on public sympathy to force the government to pump taxpayers money and not a care in the world about their call to account.
Jack for PRESIDENT !

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 17, 2009, 09:10:19 PM »
Look Trinbagonians doh really care about football....how many people attended the Jabloteh game the other night? what about the WCQ against the US???? and as long as people don't care the current administration will be left in place.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 18, 2009, 12:14:55 AM »
Look Trinbagonians doh really care about football....how many people attended the Jabloteh game the other night? what about the WCQ against the US???? and as long as people don't care the current administration will be left in place.

Many will argue that they care which is the reason why they stayed away so as not to support the administration they would like to see removed!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 18, 2009, 12:23:27 AM »

Some people on here always making some sort of negative comments of some kind and including a percentage of the general public who does the same minus on island wide callin radio programs in T&T. Is always some sort of horizontal downward spiral  comment that comes from us. Well.. doh.. talk about respect!! We don't know how to talk to people at all.. at all… no respect  for each other for what ever they believe in, is always this one cyah do this or that and everything else that’s negative under the sun come from our own people towards our fellowmen and women. Every where you go or everything you do is the same ole crap whenever we involve. To glad I don’t have to put up with that every day nah.. Come on man.. getaway from that old british narrow minded colonial ways  bro.
This is 2009 man.......

Hi Davyjenny, well is like yuh have selective eye-sight!
I am glad you see and answer above post but how come yuh ent see my other post which I've taken the opportunity to quote again below for yuh benefit.

Regardless of how yuh try to duck it, we are still waiting on your coup action plan!
So run around it as much as you want as long as we can get your coup action plan by this time next week!
As our elected revolutionary leader if you can't come up with a coup action plan by this time next week then I will never be able to take anything you post seriourly ever again!  8)

« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 12:33:00 AM by Socapro »

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 18, 2009, 12:31:58 AM »
bm here....just be patient...keep the ball

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 18, 2009, 02:57:34 AM »

Many will argue that they care which is the reason why they stayed away so as not to support the administration they would like to see removed!
       What is it you talking about,if JW want to make money all he have to do is bring two big teams to play at home and the HCS sell out,people eh stay away because of support for the administration,they stayed away because of the position the national team in,what happen to Jabloteh is it the TTFF too? 

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2009, 08:19:16 AM »

What is it you talking about,if JW want to make money all he have to do is bring two big teams to play at home and the HCS sell out,people eh stay away because of support for the administration,they stayed away because of the position the national team in,what happen to Jabloteh is it the TTFF too? 

Coops I am not arguing that point just giving another perspective from some but not all the folks who did not attend but you right if we were in the top 3 with a strong chance to go SA at that point the stadium would have been fuller!

I think the Jabloteh game attendance was more a symptom of our PFL and the lack of proper marketing and advertising of PFL games. Still little excuse for less than 500 people though.

We have a long way to go but it all comes back to our TTFF getting its act together.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 18, 2009, 09:37:32 AM »

Coops I am not arguing that point just giving another perspective from some but not all the folks who did not attend but you right if we were in the top 3 with a strong chance to go SA at that point the stadium would have been fuller!

I think the Jabloteh game attendance was more a symptom of our PFL and the lack of proper marketing and advertising of PFL games. Still little excuse for less than 500 people though.

We have a long way to go but it all comes back to our TTFF getting its act together.
      I hear yu  :beermug:

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2009, 09:48:36 AM »

I elected you as our revolution leader

Hmm...you elect the man who have an award for stupidity named after him as the leader of a revolution??

:rotfl: :rotfl:
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2009, 10:26:20 AM »

This is 2009 man.......

Hi Davyjenny, well is like yuh have selective eye-sight!
I am glad you see and answer above post but how come yuh ent see my other post which I've taken the opportunity to quote again below for yuh benefit.

Regardless of how yuh try to duck it, we are still waiting on your coup action plan!
So run around it as much as you want as long as we can get your coup action plan by this time next week!
As our elected revolutionary leader if you can't come up with a coup action plan by this time next week then I will never be able to take anything you post seriourly ever again!  8)

I am not a bit concern about your feelings regardless of the current issues at hand as a matter of fact..
you should be glad to be alive and to enjoy your little life to the fullest of health and strength if permitted, cause you are a living being which is equal to a Grain of sand on this earth with an opinion that don't matter to most and the billions of people around us.

So if you serious or not i don't give a flying size 5 as to how it swerve!!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 10:36:07 AM by davyjenny1 »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2009, 12:03:24 PM »
Davyjenny1.....take a big, big....

SSSTTTEEEEUUUUUUPPPPSSSS!!!!!!   
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2009, 03:50:11 PM »

The man duck the request for the action plan again yes but yet he expect folks to take him serious with his call for a coup!

Davyjenny1 is just into mouth flapping yes!  :yapping:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 03:52:36 PM by Socapro »

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2009, 07:01:34 PM »

The man duck the request for the action plan again yes but yet he expect folks to take him serious with his call for a coup!

and!!!!!!!!

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2009, 07:09:30 PM »

Because yuh living in Brixton which is in south  London (where nobody eh want to live) yuh feel you could make the team!!
That's why you carrying on so!! or yuh want to buy over the fight, buh yuh is ah disservice period!!  plain and simple
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 07:33:23 PM by davyjenny1 »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2009, 07:35:00 PM »

Because yuh living in Brixton which is in south  London yuh feel you could make the team!!
That's why you carrying on so!! or yuh want to buy over the fight, buh yuh is ah disservice period!!  plain and simple

Yada yada yada!!  :yapping:

Where is the coup action plan? We still waiting!! Giving you one more week!!

And btw who told you I live in Brixton? You don't know any of my business so stop the guessing and ease off the level $hit talk nah man?!! 

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 18, 2009, 07:39:24 PM »

Because yuh living in Brixton which is in south  London yuh feel you could make the team!!

Yada yada yada!!  :yapping:

Where is the coup action plan? We still waiting!! Giving you one more week!!

And btw who told you I live in Brixton? You don't know any of my business so stop the guessing and ease off the level $hit talk nah man?!! 

Chorus Line

Downtown Brixton socapro town that is where wey yuh from!! repeat

Downtown Brixton socapro town thatis where wey yuh from!! repeat

« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 02:33:50 AM by davyjenny1 »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 18, 2009, 07:41:44 PM »
Socapro,
           How you go ask the man for the coup action plan. A coup supposed to be an unexpected blow. Not even jack should know. You want jack to know about the coup or what. Stop selling out nah man.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 18, 2009, 07:44:17 PM »
Socapro,
           How you go ask the man for the coup action plan. A coup supposed to be an unexpected blow. Not even jack should know. You want jack to know about the coup or what. Stop selling out nah man.
ent!!
ah find davyjenny shoulda hit him dat talks from early ;D
ya have to be in his inner circle to get dat info :devil:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 07:50:38 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 18, 2009, 07:47:44 PM »
Socapro,

That man Davyjenny floating on level $hit talk yes!

He could PM me the coup action plan and if it make sense I will be happy to do my part!

In fact he could PM it to all ah we who willing to help, he just have to ask who willing to take part and PM them a copy!

But like he more interested in gaining an award for longest thread of the month than actually doing anything constructive!  ::)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 08:02:59 PM by Socapro »

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 18, 2009, 07:50:47 PM »
Socapro,
ent!!
ah find davyjenny shoulda hit him dat talks from early ;D

yuh damn right bro.. yea he full of it.. but doh worry he dead..!! with me.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 08:16:31 PM by davyjenny1 »

1]; } ?>