April 29, 2024, 01:27:29 AM

Author Topic: This is the difference between the Reggaeboyz and the SocaWarriors  (Read 23299 times)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: This is the difference between the Reggaeboyz and the SocaWarriors
« Reply #120 on: September 11, 2009, 08:17:07 AM »
Yuh know wha amazing?

Jamaica make a total of THREE FIFA tournaments ever....1998 world cup....2001 U20....and 1999 U17.

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/statisticsandrecords/associations/association=jam/othertournaments/index.html

Trinidad and Tobago has made a total of FIVE FIFA tournaments ever...1991 U20...2007 U17....2001 U17 (By virtue of hosting) and 2009 U20. Lets be fair and discount 2001 since we didnt have to qualify...so thats 4.

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/statisticsandrecords/associations/association=tri/othertournaments/index.html

Lets look too at who has made it the closest in the past.

1989: Trinidad and Tobago made the final round.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1990_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_%28CONCACAF%29

1994: Neither Trinidad and Tobago or Jamaica made the final round
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_%28CONCACAF%29

1998: Jamaica made the final round and qualified.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_%28CONCACAF%29

2002: Both Trinidad and Tobago and Jamaica made the Final round
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_%28CONCACAF%29

2006: Trinidad and Tobago made the final Round.

2010: Trinidad and Tobago made the final round.

In this category...Trinidad and Tobago leads 4 - 2.

Yet allyuh does want to come here and unload allyuh fecal thoughts bout we team? Steups. Good ting dis hex done oui.....both of us on even footing. 1998 going further and further back into history. We go see wha go happen time 2014.
Man! I love facts but the above is incomplete.

Now what I need are the facts supporting Jamaica and T&T's performance in each FIFA tournament. That should be simple for you right.

Yeah it would be simple for any one with sense to click on the links supplied and see the average goals scored and average goals conceeded. Buh i guess i giving you too much credit by assuming sense is something you posess. Sure you might want to tout statistics by comparing the average goals scored and those against...but there are lies..damn lies..and statistics. In fact...apparently you need to qualify for more than one tournament before they sum it like that on the site. So we cant compare mangoes to ackee.

Lets deal with.....FACT.

Fact: Trinidad and Tobago has come closer to the world cup more times than Jamaica.
Fact: Trinidad and Tobago is in a better position that Jamaica despite the shambles it is in now.
Fact: You and a great deal of your country men seem to have some sort of fixation and love with our football team and our forum. Understandable....allyuh campaign done so long....so yuh need to scavenge SOMETHING to make you feel like you relevant.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 11, 2009, 08:19:10 AM »

Now what I need are the facts supporting Jamaica and T&T's performance in each FIFA tournament. That should be simple for you right.

what dat u beat ah developin japan after having yuh ass handed to u in d first two matches.....................please, we didn't merely capitulate against the strong teams in our group, we fought, so your point is what then
I pity the fool....

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 11, 2009, 08:53:09 AM »
And what is the shocking reality still facing Trinis from Wednesday!! Like I said at the the beginning of the cursed HEX T&T is not going to the World Cup. T&T has been to the past few cursed HEXES and without the help of Mexican coach and players T&T would not have been to the World Cup. Jamaica qualified directly to the World Cup and not through the playoff process. And instead of playing the fair way which should have been CONCACAF teams playing against the CONMEBOL team in the playoffs. And the ASIAN team versus the OCEANIA team. Guess who made it easier for you. ::) :o ;D

That playoff spot only concerns teams that can make a hex, so Jamaicans need not worry about it.

I would also like to add that Panama, the team that blocked Jamaica from the last Hex, beating Jamaica in their house, finished dead last in that Hex on 2 points.
So exactly how many teams have beaten T&T at home in the cursed HEX in 2009 leaving them with only 5 points. And more to come in against Mexico. ;D 

Buh how many times you made de hex to begin with?
Let's see! Jamaica has made the cursed HEX 3 times. And in 2001 cursed HEX they met and beat T&T 2 times. Now T&T has made the cursed HEX 6 times, 6 TIMES! AND T&T can only qualify for 1 World Cup with the help of Mexico through a playoff. Man! That's bad.

And the ratio doesn't help either.
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 11, 2009, 08:56:20 AM »

what dat u beat ah developin japan after having yuh ass handed to u in d first two matches.....................please, we didn't merely capitulate against the strong teams in our group, we fought, so your point is what then
Then Jamaica played Japan in a friendly and got beaten 4 nil. Then Jamaica again played in the Kirin Cup in Japan and played to a draw. Then T&T played Japan in Japan and got a 2 nil cut-arse. ;D
jjbrown

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 11, 2009, 08:59:26 AM »

Then Jamaica played Japan in a friendly and got beaten 4 nil. Then Jamaica again played in the Kirin Cup in Japan and played to a draw. Then T&T played Japan in Japan and got a 2 nil cut-arse. ;D

yuh still tip toein man,   :waiting: :shameonyou: come on now
I pity the fool....

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #125 on: September 11, 2009, 09:00:58 AM »
And what is the shocking reality still facing Trinis from Wednesday!! Like I said at the the beginning of the cursed HEX T&T is not going to the World Cup. T&T has been to the past few cursed HEXES and without the help of Mexican coach and players T&T would not have been to the World Cup. Jamaica qualified directly to the World Cup and not through the playoff process. And instead of playing the fair way which should have been CONCACAF teams playing against the CONMEBOL team in the playoffs. And the ASIAN team versus the OCEANIA team. Guess who made it easier for you. ::) :o ;D

That playoff spot only concerns teams that can make a hex, so Jamaicans need not worry about it.

I would also like to add that Panama, the team that blocked Jamaica from the last Hex, beating Jamaica in their house, finished dead last in that Hex on 2 points.
So exactly how many teams have beaten T&T at home in the cursed HEX in 2009 leaving them with only 5 points. And more to come in against Mexico. ;D 

Let's see! Jamaica has made the cursed HEX 3 times. And in 2001 cursed HEX they met and beat T&T 2 times. Now T&T has made the cursed HEX 6 times, 6 TIMES! AND T&T can only qualify for 1 World Cup with the help of Mexico through a playoff. Man! That's bad.

We all know Jamaica isn't good enough to qualify for the Hex, no need to advertise here.
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 11, 2009, 09:03:40 AM »

We all know Jamaica isn't good enough to qualify for the Hex, no need to advertise here.
OUCH! What a comeback! :rotfl: :rotfl:
jjbrown

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 11, 2009, 09:12:00 AM »

SO WAIT!!

YOUR SHIT SQUAD COULD ONLY GET CLOSE TO DE WORLD CUP 3 TIMES....

We get close 6 times.....

yet....you better than us? Steups

Dat like a sprinter saying he better than a nex sprinter when he only run 3 sub 10 times...and de nex one run 6.

Or like saying Uruguay just as good as Brazil because dey ratio of winning the world cup to qualifications similar....but Uruguay do it in less qualifications.

STEUPS.

Jakan logic...at its best.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 09:16:36 AM by Bourbon »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 11, 2009, 09:20:45 AM »

SO WAIT!!

YOUR SHIT SQUAD COULD ONLY GET CLOSE TO DE WORLD CUP 3 TIMES....

We get close 6 times.....

yet....you better than us? Steups

Dat like a sprinter saying he better than a nex sprinter when he only run 3 sub 10 times...and de nex one run 6.

Or like saying Uruguay just as good as Brazil because dey ratio of winning the world cup to qualifications similar....but Uruguay do it in less qualifications.

STEUPS.

Jakan logic...at its best.
Jamaica qualify directly for the World Cup. T&T qualify through a playoff with Mexico's help. Logic would probably dismiss the Mexico help but the Mexican coach spill the beans making it hard to ignore.

So yeah! Jamaican logic stands behind the statement. ;D   
jjbrown

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 11, 2009, 09:23:22 AM »
Which 3 times Jamaica make the Hex?

98 Qualifiers?

2002 Qualifiers?

??
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 11, 2009, 09:35:23 AM »

98 Qualifiers?

2002 Qualifiers?

??
Jamaica made the final round for the first time in 1966. Then T&T for the following World Cup final round and were beaten by Haiti.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 09:36:59 AM by jamaica2099 »
jjbrown

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 11, 2009, 09:47:11 AM »

98 Qualifiers?

2002 Qualifiers?

??
Jamaica made the final round for the first time in 1966. Then T&T for the following World Cup final round and were beaten by Haiti.

So if yuh want to go that far back...we ahead 5-3. Nice. Thanks. I was stopping at 1990 because the qualifying system changed since then.

Jamaica qualify directly for the World Cup. T&T qualify through a playoff with Mexico's help. Logic would probably dismiss the Mexico help but the Mexican coach spill the beans making it hard to ignore.

If dis is de pack of ass rationale you want to use....den i could say Usain bolt only win de 100 in de olympics cuz tyson gay eh run. 32 places were up for grabs...we got one of them via a playoff. End talk. Since Jamaica qualified in 98 by coming third...how come they werent able to come third again and qualify directly? Oh right.....dey didnt get that far.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 11, 2009, 09:52:47 AM »
Yuh know wha amazing?

Jamaica make a total of THREE FIFA tournaments ever....1998 world cup....2001 U20....and 1999 U17.

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/statisticsandrecords/associations/association=jam/othertournaments/index.html

Trinidad and Tobago has made a total of FIVE FIFA tournaments ever...1991 U20...2007 U17....2001 U17 (By virtue of hosting) and 2009 U20. Lets be fair and discount 2001 since we didnt have to qualify...so thats 4.

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/statisticsandrecords/associations/association=tri/othertournaments/index.html

Yet allyuh does want to come here and unload allyuh fecal thoughts bout we team? Steups. Good ting dis hex done oui.....both of us on even footing. 1998 going further and further back into history. We go see wha go happen time 2014.

Keep changin d goalpost

It's called clutching at straws weary.

JA2099 doesn't have a leg to stand on in this debate.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 11, 2009, 09:54:42 AM »

98 Qualifiers?

2002 Qualifiers?

??

So if yuh want to go that far back...we ahead 5-3. Nice. Thanks. I was stopping at 1990 because the qualifying system changed since then.

If dis is de pack of ass rationale you want to use....den i could say Usain bolt only win de 100 in de olympics cuz tyson gay eh run. 32 places were up for grabs...we got one of them via a playoff. End talk. Since Jamaica qualified in 98 by coming third...how come they werent able to come third again and qualify directly? Oh right.....dey didnt get that far.
Allyuh does actually waste precious time arguing wid this fool?!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 11, 2009, 09:55:17 AM »

But it's true.

Isn't it?

What part of not making the hex do you not understand?

Are you slow or something?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 11, 2009, 09:56:44 AM »

But it's true.

Isn't it?

U TINK
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 11, 2009, 10:40:19 AM »
Ah wonder what USA and Mex have to say about this thread? dey musbe doing this  :rotfl:

Why we always fighting JA to see who is the best of the worst?  :-\

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 11, 2009, 10:42:39 AM »

But it's true.

Isn't it?

It would be true if not "good enough" meant not ever qualifying for the HEX which Jamaica has and gone to the World Cup. So does that really mean that it true to you?
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 11, 2009, 10:44:33 AM »
Yuh know wha amazing?

Keep changin d goalpost

It's called clutching at straws weary.

JA2099 doesn't have a leg to stand on in this debate.
And T&T is afraid of what the truth will reveal.
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 11, 2009, 10:47:41 AM »

This is the best. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: For all the facts I retort with. You Trinis can only come back with snide deflections. :rotfl: :rotfl: 
jjbrown

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 11, 2009, 10:50:07 AM »

This is the best. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: For all the facts I retort with. You Trinis can only come back with snide deflections. :rotfl: :rotfl: 

Pot, kettle, black.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 11, 2009, 10:51:04 AM »

98 Qualifiers?

2002 Qualifiers?

??

So you only want to go only as far back as it will please you. No problem if that brings you some relief. Go with that.
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 11, 2009, 10:54:33 AM »

Pot, kettle, black.
My family roots research discovered that my ancestors are from Angola. ;D 
jjbrown

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 11, 2009, 10:56:23 AM »
JA 2099 probably hasn't finished highschool yet.

JA can't make the hex so in frustration he laughs at a country that can.
Every time JA flops the find a way to blame TT.

Why these men insist in living in our shadow and comparing themselves is beyond me.
I am surprised they don't bitch that no JA club is good enough for the Con. Club Championships - but give them time - they will ;D

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 11, 2009, 11:07:05 AM »

Why these men insist in living in our shadow and comparing themselves is beyond me.
I am surprised they don't bitch that no JA club is good enough for the Con. Club Championships - but give them time - they will ;D
How much did your T&T club receive for compensation after spending how much for hosting the visiting teams.
Find the answer and you will know why Jamaican clubs refuse to enter the Club Championship. And why would Harbour View repeat their performance of beating all the Caribbean Club Championship. Their was no benefit after beating the 2 T&T two football clubs in their own backyard last year.

It makes no sense and would be a total waste of Harbour View's time and energy.   

jjbrown

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 11, 2009, 11:08:26 AM »

Pot, kettle, black.
My family roots research discovered that my ancestors are from Angola. ;D 

What is going on in Jamaican football nowadays anyway JA2099?

I know that you all went to the Gold Cup.

Congrats.

Anything else going on?

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 11, 2009, 11:18:20 AM »

Pot, kettle, black.

doh take on dat ballerina boy dem jus fullashit, notice how he nimbly dudge d rinse arse games in d WC98 an focus on japan...............dance boy dance but watch out for dem banana peel........dey does trow dung people
I pity the fool....

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 11, 2009, 05:50:44 PM »

Damn!!

I had no idea J'ca football was so badly off. About 30 years between their first and second Hex. And unable to qualify for the last two Hexes in a row.

No wonder dis little btch here - he has nothing to talk about on the RB site.
Another two Hexes - we go have to put up a SWRB Forum just to accomodate them

So you mean an entire generation had to go by before J'ca could make a HEX........

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 11, 2009, 06:36:31 PM »

I know one team that didn't beat us in the HEX ;D...JA. :chilling:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 11, 2009, 06:46:20 PM »

How much did your T&T club receive for compensation after spending how much for hosting the visiting teams.
Find the answer and you will know why Jamaican clubs refuse to enter the Club Championship. And why would Harbour View repeat their performance of beating all the Caribbean Club Championship. Their was no benefit after beating the 2 T&T two football clubs in their own backyard last year.

It makes no sense and would be a total waste of Harbour View's time and energy.   

Harbour View isa shit team. How many times have TnT teams handed them their asses.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

1]; } ?>