April 28, 2024, 02:18:16 PM

Author Topic: This is the difference between the Reggaeboyz and the SocaWarriors  (Read 23283 times)

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: This is the difference between the Reggaeboyz and the SocaWarriors
« Reply #90 on: September 10, 2009, 10:48:29 AM »

You're flogging ah dead horse now.

And why should you care how Trinis choose to support their team?

What does this have to do with Jamaica?

What is the Jamaican football team up to now?

Your time might be better spent focusing on the fortunes of your own team.

Unless you secretly prefer the soca warriors.

The under-20 world cup is coming up.

You can watch the young warriors perform there too.

;D

I'm a football fan. whenever CONCACAF nations play, I in that...even if Jamaica is not involved my brother.
so yes, i will sure the hell be watching your under-20s later this month. I post here mainly because of the rivalry over the years betwen the two nations....you are welcome to post on the other RBZ boards like countless other Trinis, Panamanians, Costa Ricans, Americans have. dont be shy about it.

In football, you have ups and downs....today for you tomorrow for me. Until we know how well your under-20s perform in the World Cup, I cant say much about them, but if they are good, I have no problemsd acknowledging that fact. You forgeting that Jamaica needed only a point to qualify for this same under-20 world cup, but ended up being anhialated by Honduras, but thats football.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2009, 11:11:42 AM »

You're flogging ah dead horse now.

And why should you care how Trinis choose to support their team?

What does this have to do with Jamaica?

What is the Jamaican football team up to now?

Your time might be better spent focusing on the fortunes of your own team.

Unless you secretly prefer the soca warriors.

The under-20 world cup is coming up.

You can watch the young warriors perform there too.

;D

I'm a football fan. whenever CONCACAF nations play, I in that...even if Jamaica is not involved my brother.
so yes, i will sure the hell be watching your under-20s later this month. I post here mainly because of the rivalry over the years betwen the two nations....you are welcome to post on the other RBZ boards like countless other Trinis, Panamanians, Costa Ricans, Americans have. dont be shy about it.

In football, you have ups and downs....today for you tomorrow for me. Until we know how well your under-20s perform in the World Cup, I cant say much about them, but if they are good, I have no problemsd acknowledging that fact. You forgeting that Jamaica needed only a point to qualify for this same under-20 world cup, but ended up being anhialated by Honduras, but thats football.

Fair enough and I apologize for misreading your motivations for this thread; it's just that this forum has had its share of foreign elements that refuse to pay T&T football the respect it deserves.

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 10, 2009, 12:33:23 PM »
Reggae-fan u ever pay $6000 JA to go an see a match in the office?

J$6000 is roughly US$75. No, I have never paid that sort of money to attend a football game, simply because I dont need to pay that amount when i can get a good seat in the stadium for about US$40. Ticket prices normally range from US$25 for bleachers to about US$120 for VIP...and for a world cup Qualifying game, they are normally sold out.
Naturally if you poor, you sit in the sun. Not a big deal.

Ticket prices for the so called "dispassionate" Trini fans ranged from $500 TT approx $80 US for covered stands (good seats as u say) and $300 TT approx $50 US for uncovered (or as u said sit in the sun seats).

If u poor in T&T unfortunately yuh cah even sit in the sun. We basically pay twice the price u guys pay to see the same game.

I'm just saying there may be other reasons for there being a less than favorable turn out than u assume.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2009, 02:18:10 PM »

J$6000 is roughly US$75. No, I have never paid that sort of money to attend a football game, simply because I dont need to pay that amount when i can get a good seat in the stadium for about US$40. Ticket prices normally range from US$25 for bleachers to about US$120 for VIP...and for a world cup Qualifying game, they are normally sold out.

Ticket prices for the so called "dispassionate" Trini fans ranged from $500 TT approx $80 US for covered stands (good seats as u say) and $300 TT approx $50 US for uncovered (or as u said sit in the sun seats).

If u poor in T&T unfortunately yuh cah even sit in the sun. We basically pay twice the price u guys pay to see the same game.

I'm just saying there may be other reasons for there being a less than favorable turn out than u assume.

A family of 4 last campaign 400TT. This time 1200TT. WE EH LIKE D TEAM Y WE EH GO IT EH HAVE NUTTEN 2 DO WIT ECONOMICS.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2009, 02:44:42 PM »
The difference is dat we does make de hex all de time.  The only news allyuh does make is when yuh kill people diplomat down in Montego Bay.  Yuh could come and talk bout Bolt on we other forum all wha yuh want but right now allyuh in de football wilderness.  Good luck with yuh duncy badge-less coach.  More Brits please.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2009, 02:57:58 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2009, 03:01:19 PM »
Some of what raggafart say is true, but the thing that ah can't stand about him and 2099 is this.
When ever things going good for us they never post anythin. But from the time things get hard for us they show up to rub salt in our wounds . 2099 is just an idiot but raggafart like to pretend that he coming here with caribbean unity at heart. Then he does post one set of double standard shit to put T&T down. I feel deep down inside his f-uped head he really wish he was ah Trini.
Then by your assessment it proves I'm not a hypocrite. You just don't like what I say simply because it is not in accordance with "your truth".

Tough luck. And it gets worse;

Honduras 13 points. USA 13 points. Mexico 12 points. Costa Rica 12 points.
USA will not risk a 4th place playoff spot against the 5th place CONMEBOL team. So it is already known that they won't take a "schoolboy" team to T&T like they did in the semi-final. Need I say what the result will be this evening after 90 minutes except that Trinis will take out their anger at those who told them the truth from the beginning of the HEX.

That's right. I did. My assessment was made from the WCQ second round against Grenada and the Digicel Cup.

What was your assessment of Ja chances in the HEX ;D...oh my bad... JA is not in the HEX.
What will be your assessment of T&T chances in the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.

same as JA's I suspect.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2009, 04:50:43 PM »
The difference is dat we does make de hex all de time.  The only news allyuh does make is when yuh kill people diplomat down in Montego Bay.  Yuh could come and talk bout Bolt on we other forum all wha yuh want but right now allyuh in de football wilderness.  Good luck with yuh duncy badge-less coach.  More Brits please.
Wait! Wasn't it just last year that US Customs agents foiled a plot by a Trini and two Guyanese extremists from blowing up some planes in New York.

It seems your Trini countryman wanted to go international by murdering innocent families.

jjbrown

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 10, 2009, 04:55:18 PM »
Wait! Wasn't it just last year that US Customs agents foiled a plot by a Trini and two Guyanese extremists from blowing up some planes in New York.

It seems your Trini countryman wanted to go international by murdering innocent families.

you mean like the jamaican-english muslim fella with the bomb in his shoe on the aeroplane...btw a Trini lock he neck and subdued he c#nt.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 10, 2009, 05:29:26 PM »

you mean like the jamaican-english muslim fella with the bomb in his shoe on the aeroplane...btw a Trini lock he neck and subdued he c#nt.

Pointman raise yuh bat ....  :rotfl:   6

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 10, 2009, 07:20:54 PM »
Jamaica2099, do you enjoy the constant abuse.

If Jamaica was consistently making the hex, you would be able to give talks....

But you can't because Jamaican football has not been able to keep up.

Sorry, that's simply a fact.

And when you answer a question (such as when is Jamaica's next game in the hex?) with a question (when is T&T's first game in SA 2010?), it just reinforces the levels of your incredible stupidity.

Please come back and talk when Jamaica has done something significant in football, like making the Gold Cup (which T&T made the semis of one year).

Avoid the painful reality all you want, but the cold hard reality is that T&T football at all levels has been producing better results than Jamaican football.

You really do not have any firm ground to stand on.

Please, let it go.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 07:22:39 PM by kaliman2006 »

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 10, 2009, 09:38:31 PM »

And when you answer a question (such as when is Jamaica's next game in the hex?) with a question (when is T&T's first game in SA 2010?), it just reinforces the levels of your incredible stupidity.

Please come back and talk when Jamaica has done something significant in football, like making the Gold Cup (which T&T made the semis of one year).

Avoid the painful reality all you want, but the cold hard reality is that T&T football at all levels has been producing better results than Jamaican football.

Please, let it go.
It is very simple. If Jamaica were in the HEX then El Salvador would not be the only team that the Reggae Boyz would beat. Jamaica would not allow El Salvador to come back from 2 goals down to gain a point in the last 12 minutes in their own back yard. I'm sure the Salvadorans remember the 3 nil thrashing in 2005.

Now if Mexico or Honduras had not been in the HEX it still would have been hard for T&T to qualify for the World Cup in South Africa. Jamaica would have gotten an easy 6 points from T&T and another 6 points from El Salvador since neither team has beaten Jamaica since 2000. Further points would have been gain from the US, Costa Rica and Mexico or Honduras.

Jamaica's stats from the semi-final round disappointed a lot of Trinis whom expected the Reggae Boyz to finish with 0 to 4 points only from the "Group of Death". The Trinis should have looked in the mirror and made those bold predictions for themselves in the cursed HEX.

I said you would only get 4 points. Guess I missed by 1 point. ;D

jjbrown

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 10, 2009, 09:46:51 PM »
You peddling little miscreant ,in your little world . You don"t have to laugh at your neighbors ,to make you feel better about yourself  you know.  Being the most famous island in the Caribbean, to satisfy your lack of self esteem,will only eventually cause self destruction,cause your basically inviting and begging ,White Babylon to plunder you.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 09:48:32 PM by Quagmire »

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 10, 2009, 09:52:30 PM »
jamaica2099 an reg-gay fan, allyuh give it a rest now nah. 
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 10, 2009, 10:01:07 PM »
Thats f**king classic ,I have to put that on my thought of the day lol.

My ppl dont sell your soul or your land for fame to these mother f**kers it eint worth it .Tobago listen keep your land ,screw these white ppl ,who cares if they ever hear about you.Fame is fleeting .
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 10:06:50 PM by Quagmire »

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2009, 10:10:33 PM »

Please, let it go.
It is very simple. If Jamaica were in the HEX then El Salvador would not be the only team that the Reggae Boyz would beat. Jamaica would not allow El Salvador to come back from 2 goals down to gain a point in the last 12 minutes in their own back yard. I'm sure the Salvadorans remember the 3 nil thrashing in 2005.

Now if Mexico or Honduras had not been in the HEX it still would have been hard for T&T to qualify for the World Cup in South Africa. Jamaica would have gotten an easy 6 points from T&T and another 6 points from El Salvador since neither team has beaten Jamaica since 2000. Further points would have been gain from the US, Costa Rica and Mexico or Honduras.

Jamaica's stats from the semi-final round disappointed a lot of Trinis whom expected the Reggae Boyz to finish with 0 to 4 points only from the "Group of Death". The Trinis should have looked in the mirror and made those bold predictions for themselves in the cursed HEX.

what make you feel that way is it because how u guys light up the gold cup all the way to the first round ::) against Costa Rica b team canada and el salvador lmao which yall win 1-0 i think?... Or is it the way you guys got a draw against us in jamaica and a gift in Trinidad?... anyway like warrior queen say let me stop and leave yall to rest all yuh finally getting the chance to stop hatin since we eliminated making the last bit of it worth your while eh enjoy...

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 11, 2009, 12:03:06 AM »
good fuh allyuh
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 11, 2009, 12:10:05 AM »
why would you want to attract there attention . They give us the ,land for free and now where reminding them how beautiful it is so they could buy it back . dumb asses.
trust me they dont care .f**k tourism keep your land.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 12:37:06 AM by Quagmire »

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 11, 2009, 05:54:49 AM »

Please, let it go.

Pay attention to the highlighted words in your post that I just quoted.

You are speaking in hypotheticals.

Those are a lot of "ifs" and "woulds".

Who knows what WOULD or WOULD not have happened if Jamaica made the hex.

That is a possibility that simply did not happen.

That's life.

The fact of the matter is Jamaica did not make the Hex and you can surmise and engage in conjecture all you want.

In the real world, people deal in FACTS.

And the FACT is....

Wait for it...

Jamaica,

did.

not.

make.

the.

HEX.

Understand.

If you would humble yourself and not take this pathetic opportunity to attack trini football, maybe you would get some respect on this forum.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 05:59:55 AM by kaliman2006 »

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 11, 2009, 06:07:38 AM »
jamaica2099 an reg-gay fan, allyuh give it a rest now nah. 

Surprised to see this thread still alive and kicking. Mods, is there a way to close a thread?

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 11, 2009, 06:16:41 AM »

If you are correct in saying that the cheapest tickets in the house comes in at US$50, then the Hasely Crawford stadium might very well be the most expensive place to watch a world cup qualifying game in the world. Now, having said that, your federation shouldnt have any problems at all attracting big teams to T&T, as at $50 per ticket, you could easily collect US$1.25M each time a game is played to a full house (25K fans) at the Hasely Crawford stadium if everyone paid US$50...more for the covered stands tickets. May european teams  will gladly take US$500K for a one-off game there. The Costa Rica game had about 20K people in attendance, thats US$1M just in gate reciepts (no appereance fee for visiting teams in WCQ games).

« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 06:27:16 AM by reggae-fan »

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 11, 2009, 06:56:20 AM »

Ahhhh! But he was not Jamaican by birth. He is a British national with Jamaican parentage.

Now wasn't it in 1990 on the day of the Caribbean Cup Final an insurrection by the Jamaat al Muslimeen forced an abandonment and the tournament, one match from completion, was cancelled in Trinidad and Tobago (host).

What's wrong with you Trinis. Were you that afraid of another Caribbean nation beating you and taking away the Caribbean Cup from you. That you had to have a coup. Damn! :rotfl: :rotfl:   

jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 11, 2009, 07:08:21 AM »

Please, let it go.

Pay attention to the highlighted words in your post that I just quoted.

You are speaking in hypotheticals.

Those are a lot of "ifs" and "woulds".

Who knows what WOULD or WOULD not have happened if Jamaica made the hex.

That is a possibility that simply did not happen.

That's life.

The fact of the matter is Jamaica did not make the Hex and you can surmise and engage in conjecture all you want.

In the real world, people deal in FACTS.

And the FACT is....

Wait for it...

Jamaica,

did.

not.

make.

the.

HEX.

Understand.

If you would humble yourself and not take this pathetic opportunity to attack trini football, maybe you would get some respect on this forum.

And what is the shocking reality still facing Trinis from Wednesday!! Like I said at the the beginning of the cursed HEX T&T is not going to the World Cup. T&T has been to the past few cursed HEXES and without the help of Mexican coach and players T&T would not have been to the World Cup. Jamaica qualified directly to the World Cup and not through the playoff process. And instead of playing the fair way which should have been CONCACAF teams playing against the CONMEBOL team in the playoffs. And the ASIAN team versus the OCEANIA team. Guess who made it easier for you. ::) :o ;D
jjbrown

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 11, 2009, 07:29:30 AM »
Yuh know wha amazing?

Jamaica make a total of THREE FIFA tournaments ever....1998 world cup....2001 U20....and 1999 U17.

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/statisticsandrecords/associations/association=jam/othertournaments/index.html

Trinidad and Tobago has made a total of FIVE FIFA tournaments ever...1991 U20...2007 U17....2001 U17 (By virtue of hosting) and 2009 U20. Lets be fair and discount 2001 since we didnt have to qualify...so thats 4.

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/statisticsandrecords/associations/association=tri/othertournaments/index.html

Lets look too at who has made it the closest in the past.

1989: Trinidad and Tobago made the final round.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1990_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_%28CONCACAF%29

1994: Neither Trinidad and Tobago or Jamaica made the final round
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_%28CONCACAF%29

1998: Jamaica made the final round and qualified.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_%28CONCACAF%29

2002: Both Trinidad and Tobago and Jamaica made the Final round
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_%28CONCACAF%29

2006: Trinidad and Tobago made the final Round.

2010: Trinidad and Tobago made the final round.

In this category...Trinidad and Tobago leads 4 - 2.

Yet allyuh does want to come here and unload allyuh fecal thoughts bout we team? Steups. Good ting dis hex done oui.....both of us on even footing. 1998 going further and further back into history. We go see wha go happen time 2014.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 11, 2009, 07:34:47 AM »
Yuh know wha amazing?

Jamaica make a total of THREE FIFA tournaments ever....1998 world cup....2001 U20....and 1999 U17.

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/statisticsandrecords/associations/association=jam/othertournaments/index.html

Trinidad and Tobago has made a total of FIVE FIFA tournaments ever...1991 U20...2007 U17....2001 U17 (By virtue of hosting) and 2009 U20. Lets be fair and discount 2001 since we didnt have to qualify...so thats 4.

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/statisticsandrecords/associations/association=tri/othertournaments/index.html

Yet allyuh does want to come here and unload allyuh fecal thoughts bout we team? Steups. Good ting dis hex done oui.....both of us on even footing. 1998 going further and further back into history. We go see wha go happen time 2014.

U botherin wit facts dem not into facts dem into old talk. Like dey eh know d sayin performance betta than ole talk.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 11, 2009, 07:41:26 AM »
And what is the shocking reality still facing Trinis from Wednesday!! Like I said at the the beginning of the cursed HEX T&T is not going to the World Cup. T&T has been to the past few cursed HEXES and without the help of Mexican coach and players T&T would not have been to the World Cup. Jamaica qualified directly to the World Cup and not through the playoff process. And instead of playing the fair way which should have been CONCACAF teams playing against the CONMEBOL team in the playoffs. And the ASIAN team versus the OCEANIA team. Guess who made it easier for you. ::) :o ;D

That playoff spot only concerns teams that can make a hex, so Jamaicans need not worry about it.

I would also like to add that Panama, the team that blocked Jamaica from the last Hex, beating Jamaica in their house, finished dead last in that Hex on 2 points.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 11, 2009, 08:03:32 AM »

That playoff spot only concerns teams that can make a hex, so Jamaicans need not worry about it.

I would also like to add that Panama, the team that blocked Jamaica from the last Hex, beating Jamaica in their house, finished dead last in that Hex on 2 points.
So exactly how many teams have beaten T&T at home in the cursed HEX in 2009 leaving them with only 5 points. And more to come in against Mexico. ;D 
jjbrown

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 11, 2009, 08:05:11 AM »

So exactly how many teams have beaten T&T at home in the cursed HEX in 2009 leaving them with only 5 points. And more to come in against Mexico. ;D 

Buh how many times you made de hex to begin with?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 11, 2009, 08:09:17 AM »
Yuh know wha amazing?

Man! I love facts but the above is incomplete.

Now what I need are the facts supporting Jamaica and T&T's performance in each FIFA tournament. That should be simple for you right.
jjbrown

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 11, 2009, 08:15:33 AM »
Yuh know wha amazing?

Man! I love facts but the above is incomplete.

Now what I need are the facts supporting Jamaica and T&T's performance in each FIFA tournament. That should be simple for you right.

Keep changin d goalpost

1]; } ?>