April 24, 2024, 07:47:16 AM

Author Topic: This is the difference between the Reggaeboyz and the SocaWarriors  (Read 23216 times)

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
This is the difference between the Reggaeboyz and the SocaWarriors
« on: September 08, 2009, 01:09:40 PM »
When Jamaica were down to their last three games in the semi final rounds, they needed to win all three against Mex, Hon and Canada and hope that other results go their way if we were to qualify for the Hex. The fans showed up at the national stadium, each of the 3 games were sold out. The boyz went on to win all three games on the trot. We needed Mexico to beat Honduras on the final day, as it turned out, Honduras won that game, and ended Jamaica's chance of advancing.

So why is it that the general mood surrounding your team is that of failure before the final whistle is blown? Mental weakness is a problem you guys have always had, not just the players, but the fans as well....The Jamaicans will battle to the last end. We needed to beat Canada 7-0 in the last game to guarantee passage...even thogh we didnt manage to score 7 we were able to get 3 past them when we ran out of time.

You guys can take a leaf out of Jamaica's book in that regard. I remeber simoes mentioning this at one point having coached both nations.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 01:21:46 PM by reggae-fan »

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: This is the difference the Reggaeboyz and the SocaWarriors
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 01:14:20 PM »
What's Asafa's Problem....then?

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 01:19:45 PM »
What's Asafa's Problem....then?

USAIN BOLT.

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: This is the difference between the Reggaeboyz and the SocaWarriors
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 01:25:16 PM »
Reggae fan give it a rest nah. I think u have pretty much shown us every way Jamaicans are better than Trinis ok thank u.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 01:26:34 PM »
Reggae fan give it a rest nah. I think u have pretty much shown us every way Jamaicans are better than Trinis ok thank u.

Dem is d best in d world in everyting.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 01:27:55 PM »
reggae fella, you does look for your cuss. but there is some truth to what you said. duck though..cause man will start to fling cyber bottle at yuh cause it hard to accept.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 01:29:50 PM »
So we who IN the hex should take our cue from Jamaica who OUT the hex. Is that correct?

I know some people from St. Anns who want to talk to you
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 01:31:27 PM »
So we who IN the hex should take our cue from Jamaica who OUT the hex. Is that correct?

Yuh forget the only reason we in the HEX is because Jack Tief for us, the only reason we made the world cup in 2006 is because Jack Tief for us. If a Trini land on the moon is cuz Jack Tief the spot on the shuttle that was supposed to go to a Jamaican.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2009, 01:33:20 PM »
reggae fella, you does look for your cuss. but there is some truth to what you said. duck though..cause man will start to fling cyber bottle at yuh cause it hard to accept.

Is because d slaves dat could not be broken durin d seasonin period end up in JA so all yuh mentallly tough. D slaves who coulda say yes massa quicker end up in TNT. OKKKKKKK
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2009, 01:34:14 PM »
No...

THIS.. is the difference between the Reggaeboyz and Socawarriors:

You do the maths!!!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2009, 01:39:34 PM »

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2009, 01:40:11 PM »

brother/sister, take your head out your arse for a second. Yes, you can take a cue form Jamaica and WIN your last 3 games, or at least go into the games with a positive would have been able to pull themselves off the bottom ofthe Hex if they were in your position. You made the Hex simplye because you faced no real pressure getting there. Guatemala, Cuba, and a third string USA side was all you had to contend with.

The Socawarrios fans are perhaps the biggest waggonists in CONCACAF. Perhaps some of the players are waggonists too :)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 01:41:54 PM by reggae-fan »

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2009, 01:44:04 PM »

Yuh forget the only reason we in the HEX is because Jack Tief for us, the only reason we made the world cup in 2006 is because Jack Tief for us. If a Trini land on the moon is cuz Jack Tief the spot on the shuttle that was supposed to go to a Jamaican.

Trin how did Jack tief for us to make this hex?

We got a result in Cuba when others could only draw.

We beat Guatemala

We beat the US.

We make it to the 2006 WC how.....because that team had belley and talent that this squad doh have.

So what if Jack get the half spot for us...we f**kIN earn the right to play for it and we beat side.

Finally if Jack is a tief...He is We Tief.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2009, 01:45:43 PM »

brother/sister, take your head out your arse for a second. Yes, you can take a cue form Jamaica and WIN your last 3 games, or at least go into the games with a positive would have been able to pull themselves off the bottom ofthe Hex if they were in your position. You made the Hex simplye because you faced no real pressure getting there. Guatemala, Cuba, and a third string USA side was all you had to contend with.

The Socawarrios fans are perhaps the biggest waggonists in CONCACAF. Perhaps some of the players are waggonists too :)

Don't compare our fans to Jamaicans...yall fans does cheer cuz dey jus glad to be in a stadium - thats not passion, that's called simple-mindedness :devil:. Our fans demand more.

But despite d fact dat Jamaica are shit, you are right - we could really use some of dat Jamaican self-belief  :beermug:

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2009, 01:46:35 PM »

Jack pay the ref to take Avery off then pay Sweden not to score so we look good in 2006.

If we beat tems in the U20 world cup is because Jack tief. If we get licks we not strong like Jamaica.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2009, 01:48:16 PM »

Thanks 4 your assessment anyting else 2 add. Have u ever heard about dis site TheReggaeBoyz.com. Your assessment will b entertained there. Over here we have no time for your pscho babble.

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2009, 01:50:21 PM »

Jack pay the ref to take Avery off then pay Sweden not to score so we look good in 2006.

If we beat tems in the U20 world cup is because Jack tief. If we get licks we not strong like Jamaica.

Your response to this thread further proves my point about your mental WEAKNESS. stop beating round he bush.
Like I said, the entire natin has given up, even though there is still 9 points to play for. Deal with that, and leave Jack Warner out this thread.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2009, 01:52:06 PM »

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2009, 01:53:46 PM »

Thanks 4 your assessment anyting else 2 add. Have u ever heard about dis site TheReggaeBoyz.com. Your assessment will b entertained there. Over here we have no time for your pscho babble.

83 views and 18 reponses to the thread already after just 10 minutes...seems like alot of interest to me.

Anyway, how many of you guys will show up at the stadium tomorrow?

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2009, 02:00:55 PM »

Darling, those Jamaica-rose-coloured sunglasses wrapped round yuh head too tight, take them off and stop squsihing yuh braincells, the little yuh have to begin with. You saying that JA, who could not reach the hex in the first place woulda' pull up and beat CR, MEX, Honduras and the US?  I want some of that big bud GRADE A collie yuh inhaling.

Its not over til' its over. We are still here and stil fighting. If you think ya'll have it bad now, wait till T&T youngsters start making senior team. To replace the waggonist players nah. So either way exect your beloved JA to be playing second banana to T&T for a long time to come!

Offline Small Change

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2009, 02:03:56 PM »
Reggae Fan is RIGHT! Jamaicans generally support their team in GOOD & BAD times. TnT Supporters, generally are jokers! They only come out and support when things are good. They don't make it difficult on the opposing team. As the 12th man, the crowd support to make it a nightmare for visiting teams.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2009, 02:12:21 PM »
Reggae Fan is RIGHT! Jamaicans generally support their team in GOOD & BAD times. TnT Supporters, generally are jokers! They only come out and support when things are good. They don't make it difficult on the opposing team. As the 12th man, the crowd support to make it a nightmare for visiting teams.

lemme tell u ah next thing jamaicans generally would not do...

come and concede to a trini in a shit post like this.

somebody ask you for rationality?

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2009, 02:14:41 PM »

Your response to this thread further proves my point about your mental WEAKNESS. stop beating round he bush.
Like I said, the entire natin has given up, even though there is still 9 points to play for. Deal with that, and leave Jack Warner out this thread.

I feel yuh father didn't cuddle yuh enough as a child. Dais why yuh over here looking for love in all the wrong places. Like my breds Bake and Shark does say, "are you a mind reader?!!? how can you speak to the minset of the T&T fans?!?"

Costa Rica beat you like dogs in the Gold Cup, Canada beat you. Where was your big pride then? Why didn't ya'll show your mental strength then?

Face the fact, T&T has been more successful than JA at every men's level from Senior to U-16 ACCROSS THE BOARD. Yet you wait until our most dire moments possible facing the giants of CONCACAF to tell us that we are weak?

It is not the province of the strong of character to pick such time to belittle their opponents. Methinks you are the weak one here.

Offline noize

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2009, 02:17:00 PM »

83 views and 18 reponses to the thread already after just 10 minutes...seems like alot of interest to me.

Because of all the absolute sh!t I've seen you post on here it's hard for me to agree with anything that U have to say...but I must admit that U have SOME points that are true....I try my best to fly home for most home games and man does ask me if ah crazy to  do that fuh this so called Sh!t team..and like most people on this forum we does follow all the moves of the team we there thru think or thin...Most people in Trini who does go to the games are "Fickle" supporters they dey fuh the lime..eg the game against England... and only if we have the chance to qualify fuh something...but as soon as the team falling off...the support does fall off...that is the unfortunate Trini way...if ah lime and drink eh involve they eh that interested...but ah love meh people...If yuh check the Stadium at any of those Latin Country's games just their volume is intimidating...we doh give that type of support in the Stadium and  we generally don't show that type of Passion for nuthin except Carnival....but on this forum you have some real supporters ...if only we can bring this type of passion to the masses then we can be the 12th man.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2009, 02:22:44 PM »

A thousant times more than what showing up at the Orfice tommorow to watch JA play in the hex

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2009, 02:23:35 PM »
Well! Well! Well!

What can I say after Reggaefan's post and the Trini Supporters' responses.

Nothing!  :thinking: :thinking: Because the truth of his statement will be proven tomorrow and Trinis will not be happy.

I'll be back tomorrow.
jjbrown

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2009, 02:30:06 PM »

Hey RF, where you get that info from? Have you been to T&T and interviewed everybody in the country or are you simply indulging in wishful thinking to cover up your inferiority complex?

I think you should go play with your boyz and get your TV ready for viewing T&T in our remaining Hexagonal games!

As much as you want to act like your team is superior the fact is you couldn't make the Hex and we did!

And btw how was the Gold Cup?!  ::)

After this Hex please don't forget to get your TV ready to watch our/your favourite team play in the U-20s World Cup as we’ll be carrying the torch for the Caribbean all by ourselves once again!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 02:40:02 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2009, 02:36:49 PM »
Well! Well! Well!

What can I say after Reggaefan's post and the Trini Supporters' responses.

Nothing!  :thinking: :thinking: Because the truth of his statement will be proven tomorrow and Trinis will not be happy.

I'll be back tomorrow.

Not if T&T wins.  Then you run and hide like the b*tch we all know you are  8)

Daiz all right, come anyway, and get beat down like you always do.

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2009, 02:49:14 PM »

reggae fan you talking rel truth and ppl just eh wanna hear it from u..real ppl on this board does quarrel when we lose and don't why and this thread showing just how idiotic they continue to be...our mental weakness has cost us points in El Salvador, at home vs Honduras and Costa Rica..it also allowed the US to cruise against us the both times we played them in the US...

buh next time make the hex nah...

Offline Swima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2009, 02:50:08 PM »
Ah boy the old compare Jamaica with Trinidad thread once again, and who purports it? Reggaefan. His affiliation to us alone indicates to me just how important we are to him. Fellow trinis, we need not respond in anger to him, he cannot do without us, or he would have left the forum a long time ago. His need to deride all things Trinidadian is the ultimate inferiority complex, because for all of his country's accomplishments, he simply cannot resist coming here and attempting to assasinate our character even when we are in a difficult situation.

How many of us thought so deeply about the Jamaican psyche when they were on their way out of the last round? None. Do we care that much about how they handle disappointment? No we do not. So given his need to pine over us so often, we must simply embrace the simplistic nature of his attachment to us and read it only as an individual's cry for attention.

An individual so miopic should serve as no more than entertainment to us and is not to be taken seriously, as I know that this is not track and field, so there is no way I am taking a page out of Jamaica's book for anything to do with football.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 02:52:23 PM by Swima »
Success will never take you by surprise.

1]; } ?>