March 29, 2024, 06:39:33 AM

Author Topic: This is the difference between the Reggaeboyz and the SocaWarriors  (Read 23080 times)

Offline Sanchez

• Full Warrior
  • Numero Diez por siempre
    • View Profile
Re: This is the difference between the Reggaeboyz and the SocaWarriors
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2009, 02:50:26 PM »
So we who IN the hex should take our cue from Jamaica who OUT the hex. Is that correct?

I know some people from St. Anns who want to talk to you

Yuh forget the only reason we in the HEX is because Jack Tief for us, the only reason we made the world cup in 2006 is because Jack Tief for us. If a Trini land on the moon is cuz Jack Tief the spot on the shuttle that was supposed to go to a Jamaican.

Jack pay the ref to take Avery off then pay Sweden not to score so we look good in 2006.

If we beat tems in the U20 world cup is because Jack tief. If we get licks we not strong like Jamaica.

Your response to this thread further proves my point about your mental WEAKNESS. stop beating round he bush.
Like I said, the entire natin has given up, even though there is still 9 points to play for. Deal with that, and leave Jack Warner out this thread.

reggae fan you talking rel truth and ppl just eh wanna hear it from u..real ppl on this board does quarrel when we lose and don't why and this thread showing just how idiotic they continue to be...our mental weakness has cost us points in El Salvador, at home vs Honduras and Costa Rica..it also allowed the US to cruise against us the both times we played them in the US...

buh next time make the hex nah...

"Can't we all just get along".....

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2009, 03:09:09 PM »
So we who IN the hex should take our cue from Jamaica who OUT the hex. Is that correct?

Yuh forget the only reason we in the HEX is because Jack Tief for us, the only reason we made the world cup in 2006 is because Jack Tief for us. If a Trini land on the moon is cuz Jack Tief the spot on the shuttle that was supposed to go to a .

Jack pay the ref to take Avery off then pay Sweden not to score so we look good in 2006.

If we beat tems in the U20 world cup is because Jack tief. If we get licks we not strong like Jamaica.

Your response to this thread further proves my point about your mental WEAKNESS. stop beating round he bush.
Like I said, the entire natin has given up, even though there is still 9 points to play for. Deal with that, and leave Jack Warner out this thread.

reggae fan you talking rel truth and ppl just eh wanna hear it from u..real ppl on this board does quarrel when we lose and don't why and this thread showing just how idiotic they continue to be...our mental weakness has cost us points in El Salvador, at home vs Honduras and Costa Rica..it also allowed the US to cruise against us the both times we played them in the US...

buh next time make the hex nah...

The only mental weakness here is Reggaefan manipulating your emotions with impunity. Ask him How mentally strong his own team is when they can't make a hex for how much years now. Ask him where Jamaica mental strength was in the Gold cup. Or when they collect that PLANASS in Asia last year. Or against England.

Go on reggaeboyz website and see that normal Jkans does cuss and despair and talk 'bout how much support T&T give the Soca Warrors.

And most importantly ask him why he does creep away when we doing well, and only show up when we in a tight spot. And never talk about weakness in his own backyard.

If we so facking weak why we youths cutting dey ass allover the place.

It takes mental strength to believe, and none to start giving up.

Ah boy the old compare Jamaica with Trinidad thread once again, and who purports it? Reggaefan. His affiliation to us alone indicates to me just how important we are to him. Fellow trinis, we need not respond in anger to him, he cannot do without us, or he would have left the forum a long time ago. His need to deride all things Trinidadian is the ultimate inferiority complex, because for all of his country's accomplishments, he simply cannot resist coming here and attempting to assasinate our character even when we are in a difficult situation.

How many of us thought so deeply about the Jamaican psyche when they were on their way out of the last round? None. Do we care that much about how they handle disappointment? No we do not. So given his need to pine over us so often, we must simply embrace the simplistic nature of his attachment to us and read it only as an individual's cry for attention.

An individual so miopic should serve as no more than entertainment to us and is not to be taken seriously, as I know that this is not track and field, so there is no way I am taking a page out of Jamaica's book for anything to do with football.

Thank you. That is why I don't bother talking football with that posse, is just straight shit-up for he. But men does actually get manipulated into thinking RF coming with some salient points.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 03:11:40 PM by ZANDOLIE »
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2009, 03:15:38 PM »
When Jamaica were down to their last three games in the semi final rounds, they needed to win all three against Mex, Hon and Canada and hope that other results go their way if we were to qualify for the Hex. The fans showed up at the national stadium, each of the 3 games were sold out. The boyz went on to win all three games on the trot. We needed Mexico to beat Honduras on the final day, as it turned out, Honduras won that game, and ended Jamaica's chance of advancing.

So why is it that the general mood surrounding your team is that of failure before the final whistle is blown? Mental weakness is a problem you guys have always had, not just the players, but the fans as well....The Jamaicans will battle to the last end. We needed to beat Canada 7-0 in the last game to guarantee passage...even thogh we didnt manage to score 7 we were able to get 3 past them when we ran out of time.

You guys can take a leaf out of Jamaica's book in that regard. I remeber simoes mentioning this at one point having coached both nations.

yuh know.... my first instinct is tuh tell yuh tuh haul yuh @$$...but yuh actually make a decent point.  I was going to start a thread called "dead before death" commenting on the same thing.  We're dead before death, in the minds of many of our fans...and it's sad....But what you describe is not a result of mental weakness.  I think it's more because we are fed up and exasperated with our underachievement and factors that retard our football, which we see as beyond our control or influence.  
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2009, 05:29:29 PM »
The difference between the Reggaeboyz and the SocaWarriors is, Soca Warriors in the HEX Jamaica when to the gold cup and get LICKS.

Dont be mad your WC campain done early and only step it up when you out. Yea, same position we in now, but you the one who opening your mouth here.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: This is the difference the Reggaeboyz and the SocaWarriors
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2009, 06:02:19 PM »
What's Asafa's Problem....then?

USAIN BOLT.

:rotfl:

Daft_Trini, u look for dat  :rotfl:
What was he problem in 2004?

He was a weak yardie... not mentally strong and up to the challenges..

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2009, 06:25:44 PM »
reggae fan i agree with u whole heartedly about the mental toughness,  still want to see a changing of the guard need  the youngsters to get ah opportunity
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2009, 06:55:09 PM »

I feel that he suffering from an overdose of Neurotransmitters as a result of trying to think
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2009, 07:41:28 PM »
When Jamaica were down to their last three games in the semi final rounds, they needed to win all three against Mex, Hon and Canada and hope that other results go their way if we were to qualify for the Hex. The fans showed up at the national stadium, each of the 3 games were sold out. The boyz went on to win all three games on the trot. We needed Mexico to beat Honduras on the final day, as it turned out, Honduras won that game, and ended Jamaica's chance of advancing.

So why is it that the general mood surrounding your team is that of failure before the final whistle is blown? Mental weakness is a problem you guys have always had, not just the players, but the fans as well....The Jamaicans will battle to the last end. We needed to beat Canada 7-0 in the last game to guarantee passage...even thogh we didnt manage to score 7 we were able to get 3 past them when we ran out of time.

You guys can take a leaf out of Jamaica's book in that regard. I remeber simoes mentioning this at one point having coached both nations.

i dont see why ppl fighting the man down so he has some good points
you have the Die hards in T&T & u have others who are along for the ride
hardly anyone shows up for local club matches either.
when the national team plays no matter what it should be sold out! all red to show our love.
the bigger the crowds the more things would change because business would see there change for marketing etc..

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2009, 08:42:07 PM »
Some of what raggafart say is true, but the thing that ah can't stand about him and 2099 is this.
When ever things going good for us they never post anythin. But from the time things get hard for us they show up to rub salt in our wounds . 2099 is just an idiot but raggafart like to pretend that he coming here with caribbean unity at heart. Then he does post one set of double standard shit to put T&T down. I feel deep down inside his f-uped head he really wish he was ah Trini.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2009, 08:47:32 PM »
i agree with RF.Mentally weak as a nation
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2009, 09:38:15 PM »
the difference between ja and trini is all the big teams are afraid of tt so dey does pass money and we have to cool ourself, if you know how the football market runs you will also know that we have a fellah name jw and he into the politics of world football, which runs into our nations football, man taking money, ja not good enough so they not in the equation, they pose no threat to the big teams, we do, so in  order that we doh mash people toes, we have to get silenced by off the field dealings.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2009, 09:45:09 PM »

Are you speaking for yourself Spidey?

No need to answer that just by allowing the likes of RF to manipulate you so easy you've admitted to being one of the mentally weak ones.

Please move over so and let the real Warriors with unshakable national pride who doh kiss ass for RF to feel better about himself represent!  8)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2009, 09:49:22 PM »

Mentally weak my ass... speak fuh yuhself.  All this goes to show is that TnT hasn't matured as a footballing nation.  In the immediate aftermath of the WC we had that discussion here and all kinda man jump up and say how TnT is ah football nation.  Yeah... in GOOD times maybe.

Bottomline is that it have the diehards and it have the waggonists.  How much support does Jamaica's semi-pro teams receive?  How does that compare to the 'support' the PFL teams get in Trinidad?  That is what should be compared,  not the passion of the fans at the end stage of qualification in the midst of a global recession with someone like Jack Warner of all people holding we football hostage.  I not trying to make excuses for the lack of support or people seemingly having given up but to take the wishy-washy support of fans to transpose that unto the entire nation is just... nonsense.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2009, 11:12:56 PM »
BM here...good fuh we...good.... all the time is BM why yuh so caribbean brothers da da da meh mudder C#nt da da da

Imagine i show my class and put myself on a ban from posting about jamaica in the last round...Meeeeeeeee... ah show meh class...and i eh say word till dey get knock out and went to the TV store...
now watch RF and dem class...watch...thats the difference between TnT and jamaica....class

good fuh we...

somebody bring back da interview with Downnswell fuh meh please

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2009, 07:23:18 AM »
Real men eating the tief head with this man and his facade of actually caring about the state of our football. It is so thinly veiled that I cah believe ppl still actually taking what this man saying at face value. As many have said before.
Just watch the timing Then really read what he say and how he say it. De condescending hass shittin up the character of the entire country and ppl saying he right. So even if he was right he damn doh have the right to even go there.

But like BM say we have class so we agreeing with the man... lord help us. Is the same reason we are not an intimidating venue for opponents we have too much class to behave like them....

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2009, 07:30:59 AM »
Problem today is everyone is a critic and no one is a fan.

Enjoy d dam football.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2009, 07:40:28 AM »
Anyway, how many of you guys will show up at the stadium tomorrow?

Raggae-fan, you already proved your point to me. The difference between we Trinbagonians and Jamaicans is the passion for the game. The "Office" is always jammed pack with screaming passionate fans who intimidate the visitors. We can take a lesson from that.

I can be honest about that one fact. A Jamaican we boo and pelt bottles at the visitors to the Office. We Trinis tink izza bad ting to boo visitors at HCS.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2009, 08:12:29 AM »
Some of what raggafart say is true, but the thing that ah can't stand about him and 2099 is this.
When ever things going good for us they never post anythin. But from the time things get hard for us they show up to rub salt in our wounds . 2099 is just an idiot but raggafart like to pretend that he coming here with caribbean unity at heart. Then he does post one set of double standard shit to put T&T down. I feel deep down inside his f-uped head he really wish he was ah Trini.
Then by your assessment it proves I'm not a hypocrite. You just don't like what I say simply because it is not in accordance with "your truth".

Tough luck. And it gets worse;

Honduras 13 points. USA 13 points. Mexico 12 points. Costa Rica 12 points.
USA will not risk a 4th place playoff spot against the 5th place CONMEBOL team. So it is already known that they won't take a "schoolboy" team to T&T like they did in the semi-final. Need I say what the result will be this evening after 90 minutes except that Trinis will take out their anger at those who told them the truth from the beginning of the HEX.

That's right. I did. My assessment was made from the WCQ second round against Grenada and the Digicel Cup.
jjbrown

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2009, 08:48:26 AM »
Aye Nostradumass!!!

The difference between the Soca Warriors and the Reggaeboyz is that we still IN the hex, unlike you who have to engage in these fassy tactics to forget that your team has been C list warm up fodder two years before qualifying done for 2 cycles remaining...

Blasted troll!
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Saywha

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2009, 09:02:34 AM »

Fella..... you actually have a point.   :beermug:
But wid dem stupid play we warriors making, in my view iz a waste ah time hoping right now.  Since dat game when dey gave away de game to Honduras here, i gave up hope.  Ah doh care who vex...facts iz facts and the evidence is there. We need players who want it more to give it all dey got and not stand up on de damn pitch and watch the ball when ball passing their way.
I also blame Jack. He should ah fire Maturana long time and bring in someone who coulda train dem lazy arse fellas like Bennie.
Doh blame Latas either, because he iz not the one on the pitch kicking ball.
Except for man like Carlos Edwards, Birchall and Glenn....all de senior men should jes retire and give the youths dem a chance.  No to Stern and no to Kenwyne.

10 nil in we arse this evening! >:(
Laterz
steuupppppppps

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2009, 09:16:07 AM »

Trinidadians are not mentally weak. There are other reason why the crowd will be smaller today , Jack raise the price. When Barca started the 2008 season the Nou camp was half empty .. Does this mean that those supporters are all waggonists? No .. They were angry and upset and chose to stay away.
I disagree with all you forumite who continually call supporters "waggonists" etc. Maybe they arent dieharders who will go no matter what , but they do support the team. The lack of support has more to do with frustration with the way the team is playing and maturanan etc. After we lost to Costa Rica and Mexico the stadium was still "full-ish". But the team's early promise didnt improve. Bottom line no one is going to continually throw away money on a poor product .
Except a die-harder.

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2009, 09:22:19 AM »
Then by your assessment it proves I'm not a hypocrite. You just don't like what I say simply because it is not in accordance with "your truth".

Tough luck. And it gets worse;

Honduras 13 points. USA 13 points. Mexico 12 points. Costa Rica 12 points.
USA will not risk a 4th place playoff spot against the 5th place CONMEBOL team. So it is already known that they won't take a "schoolboy" team to T&T like they did in the semi-final. Need I say what the result will be this evening after 90 minutes except that Trinis will take out their anger at those who told them the truth from the beginning of the HEX.

That's right. I did. My assessment was made from the WCQ second round against Grenada and the Digicel Cup.

and you sir , mr jamacia 2099 , get a grip .. You just being plaing annoying with your thinly veiled crticism of all things trinidadian. Trinis, even if this man right , doh give him a hearing , it have enough TRINI forumites here to show we we failings.. Trinis let us fight like brother and sister but when the neighbour show up (jamaica 2099) , let us stand together.
jamacia2099 i likeyour name cos 2099 is when jamaica will be part of a HEX again.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2009, 09:31:54 AM »
The difference between the Reggaeboyz and the SocaWarriors is, we does mine we pets, them eggae Boyz does f00ck them own. That f00cking nanny goat ass still blister we, she does blush when she see RF
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2009, 12:09:06 PM »
Dis man actually start ah thread on ah TRINI site yes; and as other posters have pointed out, check the timing.

Take your inferiority complex back to the reggaeboyz site, if in fact you do post on there.

I get the distinct feeling that you spend time over here than on that site.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2009, 12:17:45 PM »

yuh know.... my first instinct is tuh tell yuh tuh haul yuh @$$...but yuh actually make a decent point.  I was going to start a thread called "dead before death" commenting on the same thing.  We're dead before death, in the minds of many of our fans...and it's sad....But what you describe is not a result of mental weakness.  I think it's more because we are fed up and exasperated with our underachievement and factors that retard our football, which we see as beyond our control or influence.  

This.
Hart for president

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2009, 12:17:59 PM »
The difference between the Reggaeboyz and the SocaWarriors is, we does mine we pets, them eggae Boyz does f00ck them own. That f00cking nanny goat ass still blister we, she does blush when she see RF

....and this  ;D
Hart for president

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2009, 01:09:06 PM »

that's all you should a say. maybe people would a take you on.
and well it would a help if you weren't jamaican.  ;D :devil:

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2009, 01:11:17 PM »

They coming like hyena when ting dead.  :P
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2009, 01:16:56 PM »
This man always coming n here and making comparisons with T&T and jamaica...and yet some believe he really cares.. :rotfl:...the biggest diference between T&T and JA right now is that we in the Hex and we have a better youth system in place..but few trinis wont see this, instead dem seeing mentally weak...

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2009, 01:30:58 PM »
Aye Nostradumass!!!

The difference between the Soca Warriors and the Reggaeboyz is that we still IN the hex, unlike you who have to engage in these fassy tactics to forget that your team has been C list warm up fodder two years before qualifying done for 2 cycles remaining...

Blasted troll!

:timeout: Wait, you mean you guys racked up all of 500 693 views sand 52 replies on this thread in such a short space of time?

By the way Midknight, I see them guys giving you and Warlord a hard time on Bigsoccer.com. Word is you guys have suddenly gone silent since Saturday.

One fella below say that Jamaicans have inferiority complex. Not sure how to read into that, but in regards to sporting achievements, Jamaica rules the tropics, hands down.

Anyway, like I said, take a page out of the RBZ books ...live up to your "warriors" tag, and go out and battle the Yanks and Mexicans in your remaining games.

Looks like even the media officer gone awol....what happened to the normal training videos?  ::)

Good luck.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 01:47:04 PM by reggae-fan »

1]; } ?>