April 19, 2024, 02:32:27 PM

Author Topic: This is the difference between the Reggaeboyz and the SocaWarriors  (Read 23198 times)

Offline Mackie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: This is the difference between the Reggaeboyz and the SocaWarriors
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2009, 01:49:59 PM »
Aye Nostradumass!!!

The difference between the Soca Warriors and the Reggaeboyz is that we still IN the hex, unlike you who have to engage in these fassy tactics to forget that your team has been C list warm up fodder two years before qualifying done for 2 cycles remaining...

Blasted troll!

:timeout: Wait, you mean you guys racked up all of 500 693 views sand 52 replies on this thread in such a short space of time?

By the way Midknight, I see them guys giving you and Warlord a hard time on Bigsoccer.com. Word is you guys have suddenly gone silent since Saturday.

One fella below say that Jamaicans have inferiority complex. Not sure how to read into that, but in regards to sporting achievements, Jamaica rules the tropics, hands down.

Anyway, like I said, take a page out of the RBZ books ...live up to your "warriors" tag, and go out and battle the Yanks and Mexicans in your remaining games.

Looks like even the media officer gone awol....what happened to the normal training videos?  ::)

Good luck.

Administrators i could never understand how u could let this fool carry "Sr warrior" under his name . Go in the code and sort that out nah .. He is NOT a warrior..

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2009, 02:00:59 PM »
Aye Nostradumass!!!

The difference between the Soca Warriors and the Reggaeboyz is that we still IN the hex, unlike you who have to engage in these fassy tactics to forget that your team has been C list warm up fodder two years before qualifying done for 2 cycles remaining...

Blasted troll!

:timeout: Wait, you mean you guys racked up all of 500 693 views sand 52 replies on this thread in such a short space of time?

By the way Midknight, I see them guys giving you and Warlord a hard time on Bigsoccer.com. Word is you guys have suddenly gone silent since Saturday.

One fella below say that Jamaicans have inferiority complex. Not sure how to read into that, but in regards to sporting achievements, Jamaica rules the tropics, hands down.

Anyway, like I said, take a page out of the RBZ books ...live up to your "warriors" tag, and go out and battle the Yanks and Mexicans in your remaining games.

Looks like even the media officer gone awol....what happened to the normal training videos?  ::)

Good luck.

Borse, whether or not Jamaica has the best sporting achievement in the tropics, does it mean that you have to be so obnoxious and arrogant about it? I really hope the average Jamaican is not like you.  Nobody was even talking about the reggae boyz until you brought up the topic today.

And if Jamaica is the best, why post on here? That sounds like some sort of insecurity to me.

You know what they about those who blow their horns the loudest........

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2009, 02:04:43 PM »
Aye Nostradumass!!!

Blasted troll!

Good luck.

Borse, whether or not Jamaica has the best sporting achievement in the tropics, does it mean that you have to be so obnoxious and arrogant about it? I really hope the average Jamaican is not like you.  Nobody was even talking about the reggae boyz until you brought up the topic today.

And if Jamaica is the best, why post on here? That sounds like some sort of insecurity to me.

Bossman? What arrogance you talking about? Like I said, there is no excuse for your team not to play to a full house this evening...every other statdium in CONCACAF tonight will be packed, even the Suscatlan in El Sal. You still have a mathematical chance of wualifying, so go out there and support! If you call that arrogance...then maybe its not a matter of me being arrogant, but a matter of you being too docile.

And i post on here because guess what?? I can! you my friend can post anywhere you like. dont be shy about it.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 02:07:03 PM by reggae-fan »

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2009, 02:10:20 PM »
Men’s team: Only Caribbean team to reach the HEX, the Jamicans were too weak to move beyond their group.

We are In the HEX despite

(1) Having to overcome  a disruptive 3 year old blacklist initiated by the vice president of FIFA that has sidelined several of our best defenders, and is still not resolved.

(2)   We were one of the oldest teams in 2006 and those old legs STILL carrying us through today.

(3)   We have not been playing with our best team, at least 6 players that should be starting are MIA.

Anybody who know anything about football on this site would never say that Carlos Edwards, Russel Latapy, Dwight Yorke, Trent Noel, Chris Birchall, Avery John, Keneyo Thomas, Abu Bakhr, Cornell Glenn, KJ, Khaleem Hyland, clayton Ince  or Jason Scotland are mentally weak.  These guys have faced the giants of football and when have they ever backed down. And since Marvin Andrews getting the most heat, somebody please point out a Jamaican player even approaching Dog in mental strength. Talk done.

Under 20, Team
#1 Team in the Caribbean: The current team beat Jamaica twice, once in their very own backyard when the U17 WC was on the line, and our youths  performed like men while the Jamicans wilted like dried-up pansies. Where was Jamaica’s mental strength then?  And our previous U20 team beat you in the last game the two sides played.

What do you think would  happen if ya’ll played us tomorrow?

Under 17s
#2 Team in the Caribbean: Came from a goal down to spank Jamaica 3-1. Your little reggaefarts were too mentally weak to sustain their lead against the pace, willpower and aggression of the Trinbago young guns. For the second time in a row our superior mental strength allowed our juniors to eliminate yours from a WC competition.

And unlike their predecessors the best of the best on this team are turning professional, and at a far younger age. Watch your ass in about 2 years, they will be coming to eat you alive.

Club football
Caribbean champions: W Connection
3rd Place: San Juan Jabloteh- All T&T squad, youngest team in the league, players you never heard of will soon be bussing JA net. No Portmore, no Saba, no Village, no Waterhouse.  Too mentally weak.

You should look to Trinidad and Tobago to as an example of how mental strength enables a nation with a smaller population to so thoroughly dominate you in football, and in spite of the fact that almost half our population is not involved in football at the highest level. 

Next time your deep-seated psychosis compels you to TRY to shit on T&T, just remember the state of your own outhouse of a football system.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 02:20:12 PM by ZANDOLIE »
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2009, 02:15:44 PM »
Aye Nostradumass!!!

Blasted troll!

Good luck.

Bossman? What arrogance you talking about? Like I said, there is no excuse for your team not to play to a full house this evening...every other statdium in CONCACAF tonight will be packed, even the Suscatlan in El Sal. You still have a mathematical chance of wualifying, so go out there and support! If you call that arrogance...then maybe its not a matter of me being arrogant, but a matter of you being too docile.

And i post on here because guess what?? I can! you my friend can post anywhere you like. dont be shy about it.

Arrogance in a statement such as this: "Not sure how to read into that, but in regards to sporting achievements, Jamaica rules the tropics, hands down."

Did you or did you not say that?

Extremely arrogant and annoying.

And you start this thread that you KNEW would rile up forum posters.

That is not posting, that is trolling and winding people up.

And the topic of crowd support for T&T's home games has already been discussed on other threads, but I guess you wouldn't know that because you only post on here when the warriors are losing.

How many Trinis posted on the reggaeboyz site when Jamaica failed to qualify for the hex?

Answer me that question. Honestly

On the topic of posting preferences, sure you can post here, but don't be shocked when people here dislike you because the incendiary nature of your posts.

I don't post on the reggaeboyz site because I can't be bothered to post about a team that is not in the hex.

Sorry, not worth my time.

I only post about my team which is in the hex.

I guess it's your team too because you are posting on the day of an important WCQ between T&T and USA.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2009, 03:17:14 PM »
Them Boyz have to get on Bad Bad and tusty tonight...like this.

Click...http://www.toronto-lime.com/music/2009/tt/TT%202K9%20-%20Blaxx%20-%20Thirsty.htm

Reggae fan come and see how we does hang we head. We jamming with de carib truck dispite the results tonight.  ;D
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2009, 04:56:50 PM »
Men’s team: Only Caribbean team to reach the HEX, the Jamicans were too weak to move beyond their group.

We are In the HEX despite

(1) Having to overcome  a disruptive 3 year old blacklist initiated by the vice president of FIFA that has sidelined several of our best defenders, and is still not resolved.

(2)   We were one of the oldest teams in 2006 and those old legs STILL carrying us through today.

(3)   We have not been playing with our best team, at least 6 players that should be starting are MIA.

Anybody who know anything about football on this site would never say that Carlos Edwards, Russel Latapy, Dwight Yorke, Trent Noel, Chris Birchall, Avery John, Keneyo Thomas, Abu Bakhr, Cornell Glenn, KJ, Khaleem Hyland, clayton Ince  or Jason Scotland are mentally weak.  These guys have faced the giants of football and when have they ever backed down. And since Marvin Andrews getting the most heat, somebody please point out a Jamaican player even approaching Dog in mental strength. Talk done.

Under 20, Team
#1 Team in the Caribbean: The current team beat Jamaica twice, once in their very own backyard when the U17 WC was on the line, and our youths  performed like men while the Jamicans wilted like dried-up pansies. Where was Jamaica’s mental strength then?  And our previous U20 team beat you in the last game the two sides played.

What do you think would  happen if ya’ll played us tomorrow?

Under 17s
#2 Team in the Caribbean: Came from a goal down to spank Jamaica 3-1. Your little reggaefarts were too mentally weak to sustain their lead against the pace, willpower and aggression of the Trinbago young guns. For the second time in a row our superior mental strength allowed our juniors to eliminate yours from a WC competition.

And unlike their predecessors the best of the best on this team are turning professional, and at a far younger age. Watch your ass in about 2 years, they will be coming to eat you alive.

Club football
Caribbean champions: W Connection
3rd Place: San Juan Jabloteh- All T&T squad, youngest team in the league, players you never heard of will soon be bussing JA net. No Portmore, no Saba, no Village, no Waterhouse.  Too mentally weak.

You should look to Trinidad and Tobago to as an example of how mental strength enables a nation with a smaller population to so thoroughly dominate you in football, and in spite of the fact that almost half our population is not involved in football at the highest level. 

Next time your deep-seated psychosis compels you to TRY to shit on T&T, just remember the state of your own outhouse of a football system.

So where can I watch this T&T Soca Warriors now. And will I see that mental strength show against the US to save T&T's World Cup dreams. Or will it be just that. A dream. 
jjbrown

Offline Rymizx

• Full Warrior
  • It's a small world ! - No Really...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2009, 06:15:11 PM »
yuh have a point.
But we still ahead ah you in FIFA  rankings

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2009, 10:28:40 PM »
Where all d strength take all yuh. Give me we weak team and d hex. Take all yuh strength and no hex. I good.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2009, 10:29:43 PM »
Where all d strength take all yuh. Give me we weak team and d hex. Take all yuh strength and no hex. I good.
LOST BALL ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2009, 12:04:23 AM »
So we who IN the hex should take our cue from Jamaica who OUT the hex. Is that correct?

I know some people from St. Anns who want to talk to you
I feel that he suffering from an overdose of Neurotransmitters as a result of trying to think
:rotfl: :beermug: nice one west
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2009, 12:14:00 AM »
Some of what raggafart say is true, but the thing that ah can't stand about him and 2099 is this.
When ever things going good for us they never post anythin. But from the time things get hard for us they show up to rub salt in our wounds . 2099 is just an idiot but raggafart like to pretend that he coming here with caribbean unity at heart. Then he does post one set of double standard shit to put T&T down. I feel deep down inside his f-uped head he really wish he was ah Trini.
Then by your assessment it proves I'm not a hypocrite. You just don't like what I say simply because it is not in accordance with "your truth".

Tough luck. And it gets worse;

Honduras 13 points. USA 13 points. Mexico 12 points. Costa Rica 12 points.
USA will not risk a 4th place playoff spot against the 5th place CONMEBOL team. So it is already known that they won't take a "schoolboy" team to T&T like they did in the semi-final. Need I say what the result will be this evening after 90 minutes except that Trinis will take out their anger at those who told them the truth from the beginning of the HEX.

That's right. I did. My assessment was made from the WCQ second round against Grenada and the Digicel Cup.

What was your assessment of Ja chances in the HEX ;D...oh my bad... JA is not in the HEX.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2009, 12:17:42 AM »
When Jamaica were down to their last three games in the semi final rounds, they needed to win all three against Mex, Hon and Canada and hope that other results go their way if we were to qualify for the Hex. The fans showed up at the national stadium, each of the 3 games were sold out. The boyz went on to win all three games on the trot. We needed Mexico to beat Honduras on the final day, as it turned out, Honduras won that game, and ended Jamaica's chance of advancing.

So why is it that the general mood surrounding your team is that of failure before the final whistle is blown? Mental weakness is a problem you guys have always had, not just the players, but the fans as well....The Jamaicans will battle to the last end. We needed to beat Canada 7-0 in the last game to guarantee passage...even thogh we didnt manage to score 7 we were able to get 3 past them when we ran out of time.

You guys can take a leaf out of Jamaica's book in that regard. I remeber simoes mentioning this at one point having coached both nations.

that's all you should a say. maybe people would a take you on.
and well it would a help if you weren't jamaican.  ;D :devil:

:rotfl: :rotfl: this is the best flikin response ah see the RF so far :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 12:23:26 AM by Pointman »

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2009, 12:39:08 AM »
The difference between us and you is we are who we are. We like to lime and fete and wine on nice tings(something allyuh lacking) we love flikin life and doh take tings too seriously(for better or worse) but inspite of all that, my tiny beloved TnT can still qualify for the current HEX( no JA here) we are still the smallest nation to qualify for the WC. We still have more Shell Caribbean Cup championships than any other Caribbean nation. We still have more Digicel Cup championships than all others. We still can produce the most successful player ever ,ever to come out of CONCACAF(Dwight Yorke). Jamaica still doesn't have a prolific WCQ goalscorer as Stern John and certainly nobody close to a Russell Latapy(and Trinis even now still debate whether the aforementioned players are better than other TnT players like Steve David, LeRoy DeLeon and Warren Archibald).
Then there is Kenwynne Jones who is probably the highest paid Caribbean player in the Prem.
Our U-20 will be playing in the U-20 WC in Egypt soon...where oh where is JA?

That my friend is the difference between us and you.

P.S

We 'omen prettier than allyuh own too.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2009, 01:17:54 AM »
RF...how da TV work tonight ???
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2009, 06:37:07 AM »
The difference between us and you is we are who we are. We like to lime and fete and wine on nice tings(something allyuh lacking) we love flikin life and doh take tings too seriously(for better or worse) but inspite of all that, my tiny beloved TnT can still qualify for the current HEX( no JA here) we are still the smallest nation to qualify for the WC. We still have more Shell Caribbean Cup championships than any other Caribbean nation. We still have more Digicel Cup championships than all others. We still can produce the most successful player ever ,ever to come out of CONCACAF(Dwight Yorke). Jamaica still doesn't have a prolific WCQ goalscorer as Stern John and certainly nobody close to a Russell Latapy(and Trinis even now still debate whether the aforementioned players are better than other TnT players like Steve David, LeRoy DeLeon and Warren Archibald).
Then there is Kenwynne Jones who is probably the highest paid Caribbean player in the Prem.

P.S

Pointman, no need to attack the women to make your point. You going off on a tangent here. and Jones might be the richest man in CONCACAF, but might very well be the most over-hyped striker in the Hex right now, based on his production rate for his country. He reminds me of a player we once had called Onandi Lowe, in terms of size and skin tone :)..the difference being Lowe was a menace to defenders in CONCACAF. He actually scored golasos for his country.

Your fans and media gave up the fight....which is is a slap in the face of the players. If half the poople whp post on this board turned up for the game, you would probably have a full house.

I like El Salvadoes spirit...which is what has allowed them to still be inwith a shot at qualifying.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3KW_HOafm4&feature=player_embedded

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2009, 07:14:47 AM »

P.S

Pointman, no need to attack the women to make your point. You going off on a tangent here. and Jones might be the richest man in CONCACAF, but might very well be the most over-hyped striker in the Hex right now, based on his production rate for his country. He reminds me of a player we once had called Onandi Lowe, in terms of size and skin tone :)..the difference being Lowe was a menace to defenders in CONCACAF. He actually scored golasos for his country.

Your fans and media gave up the fight....which is is a slap in the face of the players. If half the poople whp post on this board turned up for the game, you would probably have a full house.

I like El Salvadoes spirit...which is what has allowed them to still be inwith a shot at qualifying.

I hate the fact that I may have to agree to some point with what reggae fan talking about. I was disgusted at the turnout at the game last night...it was totally embarassing. It resulted in a very flat game and didnt help our cause when we still had some life in the hex. I was reading articles in the media leading up to this game and the only article I read that provided some sort of support and hope was the article Flex wrote. Ah have mad respect for Flex for that. Sorry to say, but we needed that fighting spirit that the Jamaicans hold very proudly last night. Even the players on the field didnt look like they were into it. Ah mean I seeing American players getting free headers constantly without any challenge from our midfield and strikers....esp mr jones!!

However, I can't support reggae fan on the "big ja over trini" vibe he on. As men said before we have the U20's in the world cup and I'm counting on that team to be the foundation to bring us back to some sort of respectability in the region. That US team looked flat last night and with a little fight we would have beaten them hands down. :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2009, 07:15:06 AM »

P.S

You're flogging ah dead horse now.

And why should you care how Trinis choose to support their team?

What does this have to do with Jamaica?

What is the Jamaican football team up to now?

Your time might be better spent focusing on the fortunes of your own team.

Unless you secretly prefer the soca warriors.

The under-20 world cup is coming up.

You can watch the young warriors perform there too.

;D

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2009, 07:28:02 AM »
Reggae-fan u ever pay $6000 JA to go an see a match in the office?

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2009, 08:27:59 AM »

P.S

Wow! Another HD experience certainly showed me why Trinis believe that they are the better team than Jamaica. Started the cursed HEX with a blip and ended with a bbllllllliiiiiiiiiiippppppppp. The HEX must be truly cursed.

Hmmmmm! Lime and fete and wine. You don't say. So that explains the drunken stupor that the Soca Warriors displayed during their games in the cursed HEX.

The Shell Cup and the Digicel Cup are one and the same tournament. But if you want to get into semantics: T&T has not won the Digicel Cup since the 3 years it was rebranded by the new sponsors. Jamaica has won the new title 2 titles and Haiti took the other title in T&T's own backyard with a 2-1 win.

Wait! You still can produce the most successful. Wouldn't that mean some other T&T player who is not Dwight Yorke. And I will ask this? Which Caribbean player has made the best transition from national player to coach: Theodore "Tappa" Whitmore or Russell Lapaty.

Well! My HD viewing experience will increase when the U-20 World Cup begins on September 24. Will T&T let the floodgates of goals in again or will their play be much more defensive to allow in less.

You know what! When it is all said Jamaica is the better Caribbean team. Simply because no CONCACAF team will field a weak squad against Jamaica. But they have done it time and time again against T&T because they know it will be a easy 3 points against T&T and not Jamaica.   
jjbrown

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2009, 08:48:58 AM »
Hawk......

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2009, 09:06:03 AM »

P.S

I hate the fact that I may have to agree to some point with what reggae fan talking about. I was disgusted at the turnout at the game last night...it was totally embarassing. It resulted in a very flat game and didnt help our cause when we still had some life in the hex. I was reading articles in the media leading up to this game and the only article I read that provided some sort of support and hope was the article Flex wrote. Ah have mad respect for Flex for that. Sorry to say, but we needed that fighting spirit that the Jamaicans hold very proudly last night. Even the players on the field didnt look like they were into it. Ah mean I seeing American players getting free headers constantly without any challenge from our midfield and strikers....esp mr jones!!

However, I can't support reggae fan on the "big ja over trini" vibe he on. As men said before we have the U20's in the world cup and I'm counting on that team to be the foundation to bring us back to some sort of respectability in the region. That US team looked flat last night and with a little fight we would have beaten them hands down. :beermug:
Truth be told. The only reason the US played so flat against T&T was the easy inevitable 3 points. Because they were not playing Mexico, Costa Rica or Honduras.
jjbrown

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2009, 09:12:21 AM »

P.S

Wow! Another HD experience certainly showed me why Trinis believe that they are the better team than Jamaica. Started the cursed HEX with a blip and ended with a bbllllllliiiiiiiiiiippppppppp. The HEX must be truly cursed.

Hmmmmm! Lime and fete and wine. You don't say. So that explains the drunken stupor that the Soca Warriors displayed during their games in the cursed HEX.

The Shell Cup and the Digicel Cup are one and the same tournament. But if you want to get into semantics: T&T has not won the Digicel Cup since the 3 years it was rebranded by the new sponsors. Jamaica has won the new title 2 titles and Haiti took the other title in T&T's own backyard with a 2-1 win.

Wait! You still can produce the most successful. Wouldn't that mean some other T&T player who is not Dwight Yorke. And I will ask this? Which Caribbean player has made the best transition from national player to coach: Theodore "Tappa" Whitmore or Russell Lapaty.

Well! My HD viewing experience will increase when the U-20 World Cup begins on September 24. Will T&T let the floodgates of goals in again or will their play be much more defensive to allow in less.

You know what! When it is all said Jamaica is the better Caribbean team. Simply because no CONCACAF team will field a weak squad against Jamaica. But they have done it time and time again against T&T because they know it will be a easy 3 points against T&T and not Jamaica.   

The Under-20 world cup is going to be starting soon.

Is Jamaica in it?

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2009, 09:14:01 AM »
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2009, 09:16:44 AM »
Some of what raggafart say is true, but the thing that ah can't stand about him and 2099 is this.
When ever things going good for us they never post anythin. But from the time things get hard for us they show up to rub salt in our wounds . 2099 is just an idiot but raggafart like to pretend that he coming here with caribbean unity at heart. Then he does post one set of double standard shit to put T&T down. I feel deep down inside his f-uped head he really wish he was ah Trini.
Then by your assessment it proves I'm not a hypocrite. You just don't like what I say simply because it is not in accordance with "your truth".

Tough luck. And it gets worse;

Honduras 13 points. USA 13 points. Mexico 12 points. Costa Rica 12 points.
USA will not risk a 4th place playoff spot against the 5th place CONMEBOL team. So it is already known that they won't take a "schoolboy" team to T&T like they did in the semi-final. Need I say what the result will be this evening after 90 minutes except that Trinis will take out their anger at those who told them the truth from the beginning of the HEX.

That's right. I did. My assessment was made from the WCQ second round against Grenada and the Digicel Cup.

What was your assessment of Ja chances in the HEX ;D...oh my bad... JA is not in the HEX.
What will be your assessment of T&T chances in the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2009, 09:22:48 AM »

P.S

Is Jamaica in it?
The 2010 World Cup in South Africa starts in a few months. Will T&T be in it and how wil the U-20 team stop another goalfest against them like the senior Warriors in the cursed HEX?   
jjbrown

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2009, 09:28:51 AM »
Hawk ......

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2009, 09:33:10 AM »

P.S

Is Jamaica in it?
The 2010 World Cup in South Africa starts in a few months. Will T&T be in it and how wil the U-20 team stop another goalfest against them like the senior Warriors in the cursed HEX?   

No answer of course and the predictable deflection.

You have no suitable response and I can keep making the same reply all day.

When is Jamaica's game in the Under-20 world cup?

Shouldn't you be paying attention to the fortunes of the Jamaican under-20 team?

Goal fest you say; maybe, but at least we ARE in the under-20 world cup.

I know I am beginning to sound like a stuck record, but your responses do not merit any other extra intellectual effort on my part, since I can't be bothered.

Enjoy watching another world tournament in which the young warriors will be participating in.

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2009, 10:02:09 AM »

P.S

Truth be told. The only reason the US played so flat against T&T was the easy inevitable 3 points. Because they were not playing Mexico, Costa Rica or Honduras.

What an idiot response!! I'm very glad to see you didnt put Jamaica in among those teams! When you learn about the game and stop talkin out yuh arse then come talk ball with me. Until then you can continue to prove to everyone that yuh ignorant about the beautiful game!!
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 10, 2009, 10:36:38 AM »
Reggae-fan u ever pay $6000 JA to go an see a match in the office?

J$6000 is roughly US$75. No, I have never paid that sort of money to attend a football game, simply because I dont need to pay that amount when i can get a good seat in the stadium for about US$40. Ticket prices normally range from US$25 for bleachers to about US$120 for VIP...and for a world cup Qualifying game, they are normally sold out.
Naturally if you poor, you sit in the sun. Not a big deal.

1]; } ?>