April 27, 2024, 03:34:33 PM

Author Topic: Very disturbin comments about West Indian Day Parade  (Read 1965 times)

Offline Socaman

• Live Yuh Life Like Yuh Playin Mas!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Very disturbin comments about West Indian Day Parade
« on: September 09, 2009, 08:13:00 PM »
A friend of mine who's a cop sent this to me today...He said it's an NYPD site where some officers vent......

http://theerant.yuku.com/topic/23838/t/I-sent-this-west-Indian-Day-parade-Video-to-my-Dad.html >:(

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Very disturbin comments about West Indian Day Parade
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 08:30:19 PM »
Ignorin de fact dat some ah dem people does really get on like animal.....dat just seem like ah site where cops could highlight their true personalities and get a discount on dry cleaning dey Klan robes
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 08:33:31 PM »
I doh think they voted for Obama...
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 08:44:31 PM »
Ignorin de fact dat some ah dem people does really get on like animal.....dat just seem like ah site where cops could highlight their true personalities and get a discount on dry cleaning dey Klan robes

True dat
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 07:26:43 AM »
racist police isn't new nor will it go out of style anytime soon.
But I recall a reader response in a T&T newspaper some years ago who called down all hell and brimstone on carnival. The person prayed for pestilence and sores on all masqueraders and vowed that 'their' god will rain down his displeasure on the people of mas.

I didn't read the whole 'police' thread, I got the jist quickly. We're forgetting that carnival is a 5 sense overload and people who claim to be right or self-righteous will never understand it. Some attend and find it jsut a buncha grating noise with no purpose/substance. There are those of our own people who think it is simply wining and debauchery and while that does indeed go on - in fact some of us ONLY attend these events in order to carry on like that - people like me prefer to see the amazing artistry and talent.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 09:10:35 AM »
There are those of our own people who think it is simply wining and debauchery and while that does indeed go on - in fact some of us ONLY attend these events in order to carry on like that - people like me prefer to see the amazing artistry and talent.

meh boss take me to a strip bar and use de same line.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 09:54:29 AM »
There are those of our own people who think it is simply wining and debauchery and while that does indeed go on - in fact some of us ONLY attend these events in order to carry on like that - people like me prefer to see the amazing artistry and talent.

meh boss take me to a strip bar and use de same line.
yep, perception is reality. People have been coming up with ways to see and not see, excuse and decry anythign they want. Your boss was seeing the asstistry.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 11:40:55 AM »
I doh think they voted for Obama...

U might b on 2 sumting  :rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>