April 27, 2024, 08:40:18 PM

Author Topic: Bolton's Samuel eager to wear T&T colours.  (Read 18142 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bolton's Samuel eager to wear T&T colours.
« Reply #120 on: September 10, 2009, 08:35:22 PM »
Is it me or does J Lloyd look like a taller version of Latapy?

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 10, 2009, 08:54:06 PM »
JLoyd and Adams dem is we LB in d future

Don't forget Ancil Farrier

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 10, 2009, 09:43:07 PM »

Not ready yet! nowhere close to Jlloyd's class, and guess what, i like how the dread lock yute plays, but he's too slow to be a formidable full back.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 10:16:11 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 10, 2009, 10:00:59 PM »

Not ready yet! nowhere close to Jlloyd's class, and guess what, i like how the dread lock yute plays, but he's too slow to be a formatable full back.
Nope NOWHERE near J Lloyd, that's true, but we need to groom a back-up for injuries, suspensions etc...Don't agree with the slow part tho, and he can only get BETTER by playing more games

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 10, 2009, 10:03:07 PM »
Not ready yet! nowhere close to Jlloyd's class, and guess what, i like how the dread lock yute plays, but he's too slow to be a formatable full back.

Lol... you does crack me up yes dred.  Yuh plan on erasing and rebooting him or what?  :rotfl:

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 10, 2009, 10:10:03 PM »
Is it me or does J Lloyd look like a taller version of Latapy?
i thought the same thing. its the nose

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 10, 2009, 10:10:45 PM »

Lol... you does crack me up yes dred.  Yuh plan on erasing and rebooting him or what?  :rotfl:
Nah, i just tired of the licks, them men need tuh show that they have the edge over ah competant Jlloyd, if not, then they need not apply. BTW that was ah typo, i really meant to say formidable. will fix.                 positive.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 10:15:33 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #127 on: September 10, 2009, 10:13:16 PM »

Nah, i just tired of the licks, them men need tuh show that they have the edge over ah competant Jlloyd, if not, then they need not apply.
So our backup left backs need to have an edge over the starter or else we don't need them as backups? Wat?

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 10, 2009, 10:13:29 PM »
We need a striker we have none none none , were stacked in the defense . We have no true STRIKER .

We have a problem .

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 10, 2009, 10:20:06 PM »

Nah, i just tired of the licks, them men need tuh show that they have the edge over ah competant Jlloyd, if not, then they need not apply.
So our backup left backs need to have an edge over the starter or else we don't need them as backups? Wat?
No breds, doh take it so literal nah. what i meant tuh say was, that i saw ancil played ah few times and he's ah good defender and reads the game ok, but he's too slow , and struggles a lot, and i'm just tired of those kinda players. i think we need to focus on players with potential and stop playing the chemist game.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #130 on: September 10, 2009, 10:29:27 PM »
were stacked in the defense
Again I say... Wat?

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 10, 2009, 10:39:47 PM »
JJ,Marshall,Elton john,The two kids from Jabloteh,Samuel,Akile Edwards, yeah him,Bakr. damn I"ve never seen such a strong TnT backline.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 10, 2009, 10:52:22 PM »
Quagmire,
                  That backline ain't strong yet. They still need to work on quite a few aspects of their game.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 10, 2009, 11:06:11 PM »
Nah, i just tired of the licks, them men need tuh show that they have the edge over ah competant Jlloyd, if not, then they need not apply. BTW that was ah typo, i really meant to say formidable. will fix.                 positive.

I juss having some fun at your expense man, I know how yuh does roll wid de phonetic spellings  :beermug:

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 11, 2009, 01:05:31 AM »
JJ,Marshall,Elton john,The two kids from Jabloteh,Samuel,Akile Edwards, yeah him,Bakr. damn I"ve never seen such a strong TnT backline.

Figaro,Moraldo,Teshiera and Husbands.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 11, 2009, 09:06:56 AM »
Selwyn Murren!

On paper, yes we stacked, but a lot of work needs to be done for them to be perfect. We should be looking for perfection now. We actually have 2 and half years before 2014 qualifications. Remember It takes about a year and half before the WC year.

1]; } ?>