April 25, 2024, 12:41:23 AM

Author Topic: Our players seemed unfazed by our near elimination  (Read 2670 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Our players seemed unfazed by our near elimination
« on: September 09, 2009, 02:54:51 PM »
every picture i seeing of our players they smiling, like im missing the joke or the celebration somewhere. the fans are disgusted and vex while the players smile after a 4-1 drubbing, smiling at press conferences with captains armabands made of kryptonite. please inform me, even the special advisor and admin smiling, like the fans and country missing something here, we on the verge of elimination, if we not already there and everyone seems happy go lucky, laughing all the way to the bank it seems.

no wonder we havent progressed to where we should be, its a big joke really, trinidad and tobago football is a big joke, it seems to easy to pull wool over the peoples eyes, its too easy to take money and lose games, its too easy to lose a campaign and change coaches, its too easy to fool the tt public locally and get away with it. nobody burning down the ttff office, no one complains, only to the news and to themselves, but nothing happens, while our players smile and hug eachother, then go back to their clubs and come back in the next 2 years to repeat the mamaguying again.

i think its time the people and fans stop supporting, stop going games and start to wake up and be serious for once in their life about football or we will be labelled as the perennial underachievers bc of corruption and docile behavior.

the volkswaggonists at the hcs jumping and waving, drinking dey stag and liming, asking eachother who is that in the left back and who is this zamora fellah? everybody seems to be in a happy mood, except the people who actually love the sport of football and have been watching it most of their natural lives, hoping for some organization and team play from their team, to make them and their country proud, but yet man grinning and seems unfazed of going to south africa. Despite it being the ancestral roots of many on the team and a historic occasion, it really doesnt matter, does it?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 03:01:00 PM by Controversial »

Offline tsingh

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Our players seemed unfazed by our near elimination
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 03:10:12 PM »
Breads ... i feel ya ... i don't post a lot ... but i read quite a few ... thats why i give up on tnt football since 1989.  If i was to follow them boys is real heart attack and plenty hospital invoices and me ent know nobody in ttff to help with the bills ... so i take the easy way out ... when last you see man cry when they loss a game ... i with my thin foot used to cry when i lose in a lil small goal game by the block growing up.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 03:15:30 PM »
Them Boyz have to get on Bad Bad and tusty tonight...like this.

Click...http://www.toronto-lime.com/music/2009/tt/TT%202K9%20-%20Blaxx%20-%20Thirsty.htm

Jamming!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 03:24:40 PM »

Click...http://www.toronto-lime.com/music/2009/tt/TT%202K9%20-%20Blaxx%20-%20Thirsty.htm

Jamming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dem fellahs thusty tuh wine and grine breds, not tuh play world cup football, if they was thusty for that they would have been in a position to qualify by now, but money does talk...

Offline Saywha

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 03:27:51 PM »
every picture i seeing of our players they smiling, like im missing the joke or the celebration somewhere. the fans are disgusted and vex while the players smile after a 4-1 drubbing, smiling at press conferences with captains armabands made of kryptonite. please inform me, even the special advisor and admin smiling, like the fans and country missing something here, we on the verge of elimination, if we not already there and everyone seems happy go lucky, laughing all the way to the bank it seems.

What yuh expect soldier...iz a set ah jackasses....skinnin and grinning in front de tv with no heart, no loyalty, no drive, nuttin. If you really want somethin yuh go go out all de way. Except for de small few, dey think it as small ting because dey may still have clubs to go back to after and still earn ah money.

I real vex, real vex >:(

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 03:36:51 PM »

What yuh expect soldier...iz a set ah jackasses....skinnin and grinning in front de tv with no heart, no loyalty, no drive, nuttin. If you really want somethin yuh go go out all de way. Except for de small few, dey think it as small ting because dey may still have clubs to go back to after and still earn ah money.

I real vex, real vex >:(

breds i not expectng anything bc we get rid of a qualified coach and chop and change the team like a plastic surgeon, so i not expecting anything from these bunch of jokers, playing for your nation means nuttin anymore, i dont mind players making their money, they need to but men moving real heartless and smiling like if they win play whe or they just win a car on price is right with bob barker...

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 04:08:01 PM »

Jamming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dem fellahs thusty tuh wine and grine breds, not tuh play world cup football, if they was thusty for that they would have been in a position to qualify by now, but money does talk...
alluh want the man them to cry or what,i think the men really try they best but their best was no match for concacaf 2010,2014 we will make some noise in concacaf,ah know it hard because we have the talent now to make the noise :beermug:

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 05:21:41 PM »
All yuh can't be serious!. All ever play international ball. Nobody goes on the field to lose. Yes the team not good enough but don't say they don't have heart. They fit but not skillful enough.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2009, 06:14:09 PM »
Denial is vastly underrated as a coping mechanism I find...and dat cheerfulness in the face of near hopelessness can be seen as a strength. That is an approach most pro footballers use to keep confidence and teamwork intact. Trust meh, I know, I holding on with some hope but inside I crying like a lil hen.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2009, 07:12:08 PM »
Breads ... i feel ya ... i don't post a lot ... but i read quite a few ... thats why i give up on tnt football since 1989.  If i was to follow them boys is real heart attack and plenty hospital invoices and me ent know nobody in ttff to help with the bills ... so i take the easy way out ... when last you see man cry when they loss a game ... i with my thin foot used to cry when i lose in a lil small goal game by the block growing up.

yuh was ah lil gyul or wah, wah kinda maccomere man behaviour is dat lol  :devil:
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2009, 10:03:53 PM »
All yuh can't be serious!. All ever play international ball. Nobody goes on the field to lose. Yes the team not good enough but don't say they don't have heart. They fit but not skillful enough.

Cosign ey should bawl like 10 tarzan. LOUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD STEUPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2009, 10:29:11 PM »

so
ah guess no fete in Zen tonite then
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2009, 10:31:27 PM »

so

Fete till mornin d Trini way dem fellas have 2 go back 2 d UK. Dey eh know when next dey comin JW eh sure 2 pay d airfare 4 d next 2 games.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2009, 12:41:34 AM »

so

Fete till mornin d Trini way dem fellas have 2 go back 2 d UK. Dey eh know when next dey comin JW eh sure 2 pay d airfare 4 d next 2 games.

Well no need to pay airfare for K Jones, or Spann. These two players need to wheel and come again only when they ready.

But airfare need to be be paid for J Samuel and he whole family. The fella that good. Ah eh know how much crosses he send directly to KJ only for him to slip, slide, glide and lose the ball.

1]; } ?>