April 18, 2024, 07:15:55 PM

Author Topic: We are encouraging slackness  (Read 9016 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: We are encouraging slackness
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2009, 03:25:12 PM »
Dinho,

Yuh categorically disagreeing with meh...alright.

So the performance by Hyland...dais the best he could do?, dais the best he ever play or could play?

Come Dinho understand what I getting at.

Hyland much better than that loss ball game he was playing.

Some of them fellas ent bring they "A" game to the field...they show heart and fight yes, but the experienced ones the ones who the others looking to and the ones to make things happen ent deliver.

Big players perform when it matters.

Dinho I happy for the fellas and the team and the effort...but I ent happy at the scoreline, we had a game to draw and another to win. We just ent deliver.

the performance of a team is not just a sum total of individual player performances.. When you ever see a side play their best and you could say with assurance that every single player was on his A game? It always have a player or two that below par on the day, that is only natural..

When we tie with Sweden in the world cup, nuff men was saying that Stern play shit and was acting lazy, and that is a senior player and the one we looking for to deliver.. Doh even get me started me on Theobald in both the Sweden and England games..

As a whole unit, the team did the best they could imo.

I real confused how men could rate our performance against England in the World Cup but then cry down this performance against Italy. To me is the same thing.. We were unlucky against England with the hair pull, just as we were unlucky now against Italy with the momentary lapse by Clarence.

i ent happy with the scoreline either.. but all the talk about this team underperform is outright bullshit.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: We are encouraging slackness
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2009, 03:35:27 PM »

How did Jamaica come into this argument?

We have no care or concern for Jamaica round here!

Maybe you should change your name to ReggaeBoyz_Man cause is like you lost yuh way while surfing for the RB site?!

Try googling Reg-GAY football team and I am sure a million and one links will come up!

No need to thank me for directions!  8)

Why?

1]; } ?>