March 28, 2024, 10:40:26 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the U-20 T&T vs Egypt Game (24-Sept-2009).  (Read 78304 times)

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the U-20 T&T vs Egypt Game (24-Sept-2009).
« Reply #420 on: September 24, 2009, 02:27:57 PM »
I don't know man....ah hate Trinibago football style....and they not looking to change it.....this game give meh ah headache....f**k Trinidad and Tobago football  SUCK.....we glad to qualify...but don't show up to play......
That's not true.  Like ah man say, playing in CONCACAF is one thing, playing on the world stage is another.  I guarantee every player and coach gave everything they had in training or otherwise.  Therefore, to make that statement is unfair.  We may not win, but I guarantee you the coaches and players want to win and did everything they could to be prepared....
Arimian to meh heart

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: September 24, 2009, 02:29:23 PM »
If Clarence dont start the next game the coach is an imp!

Oh and De Sliva should be water boy!
Tough...not fair. He had a bad game but he's still young.  Give the man a bligh nah....jeeze.....
Tough? Sport is dog eat dog and about winning. Until we adopt that mentality we will continue to be 'plucky losers'. He go get a bligh when he put in a better performance than today. I seriously thought he did not want to get his white strip dirty.

So you see the man play one game and ready to banish him forever? Doh mind all the good games he had in the qualifiers and warm-up games, all the goals he scored, etc. This one game for you define him as the worst ting in a tugs

... and on the flip side we see a man play one good game and he is a better crosser than anything on our national team?  ::)
Eh boy you cyar see that...yuh blind.  We not talking about performance we talking about the ability to cross the ball.  How many crosses the man make, fricken several.....Come on man.. steup.... The man consistent.
Arimian to meh heart

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: September 24, 2009, 02:30:12 PM »

Tough...not fair. He had a bad game but he's still young.  Give the man a bligh nah....jeeze.....
Tough? Sport is dog eat dog and about winning. Until we adopt that mentality we will continue to be 'plucky losers'. He go get a bligh when he put in a better performance than today. I seriously thought he did not want to get his white strip dirty.

So you see the man play one game and ready to banish him forever? Doh mind all the good games he had in the qualifiers and warm-up games, all the goals he scored, etc. This one game for you define him as the worst ting in a tugs

... and on the flip side we see a man play one good game and he is a better crosser than anything on our national team?  ::)

Breds, did I say he is the worst thing in a tugs or he should be bannished from the team? I just think he should be water boy to show him that his pick not certain. Now Juma on ther hand just look like he belong on the starting 11.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: September 24, 2009, 02:30:25 PM »
The reason Gay lookin' like KJ is because our middle is not up to snuff. Mostly long ball up and down the sides.

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: September 24, 2009, 02:31:16 PM »

That is not a mentality it is reality.  Players have bad games.  Granted he pick the wrong time to do it but don't kill the poor kid.  That is idiotic to kill a kid for having a bad game....It doh have nothing to do with dog eat dog....that's just bull sh*# man.

Arimaman.....from the few times I've seen of De Silva.....he is lacking that something that makes him look like he belongs on a national team.....in other words, its not a matter of having a bad game today.....I think Touches has always made that observation about him....but since I've only seen him a few times, I'll leave it to the forumites who would have seen him play regularly to give a better or more fair assessment....

Well this is first time I see him play and I wasn't impressed but he is still young and I willing to see what else he have....
Arimian to meh heart

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: September 24, 2009, 02:32:27 PM »
The reason Gay lookin' like KJ is because our middle is not up to snuff. Mostly long ball up and down the sides.
But Deeks the man like 6'2" and he eh win not one ball in the air....steups.... At least KJ could win some air balls.
Arimian to meh heart

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: September 24, 2009, 02:33:08 PM »
Your under-20 boyz looked compact. Whats the difference between this bunch of players and the senior squad? Simple...the chemistry is better. Hard to get a team of players together for six weeks at the senior level, especially when most of the senior guys ply their trade in foreign leagues. Even harder to get the quality prep games at senior level....Nigeria, USA, Brazil, etc.

3-2 or 2-1 would have been a much fairer result.

waiting to see waht Honduras,  USA, Costa Rica will do in their games.

i fully agree. the team looked better than most of the senior team WCQ games this campaign. our biggest problem, and its a major problem in our senior team, our midfield does not defend. especially in our middle, our central midfielders not tracking back and helping out on defense. if they close they going to pull jersey and ting but other than that they way out of position defensively. the reason why our RB looked good was because Jake was coming back more often than not. but overall i was not too dissapointed with the performance. we showed heart and fight and we looked at times like we werent afraid of the opposition. i think international experience got the better of us too. but overall not a bad effort.

BTW men need to give da silva a rest. yes he had a bad game today but doh forget he is a huge reason we here in the first place. ah see ah man talking about having him as waterboy and shit. thats dam foolishness. as SM, i think he and hyland was out of position to start. hopefully they will lift there efforts for the next game. i would also like to see clarence get a start...he looked good coming on. :beermug: :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: September 24, 2009, 02:33:49 PM »

That is not a mentality it is reality.  Players have bad games.  Granted he pick the wrong time to do it but don't kill the poor kid.  That is idiotic to kill a kid for having a bad game....It doh have nothing to do with dog eat dog....that's just bull sh*# man.

Arimaman.....from the few times I've seen of De Silva.....he is lacking that something that makes him look like he belongs on a national team.....in other words, its not a matter of having a bad game today.....I think Touches has always made that observation about him....but since I've only seen him a few times, I'll leave it to the forumites who would have seen him play regularly to give a better or more fair assessment....
speeed and he gets bumped of the ball to easy
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: September 24, 2009, 02:36:04 PM »
I don't know man....ah hate Trinibago football style....and they not looking to change it.....this game give meh ah headache....f**k Trinidad and Tobago football  SUCK.....we glad to qualify...but don't show up to play......
That's not true.  Like ah man say, playing in CONCACAF is one thing, playing on the world stage is another.  I guarantee every player and coach gave everything they had in training or otherwise.  Therefore, to make that statement is unfair.  We may not win, but I guarantee you the coaches and players want to win and did everything they could to be prepared....

wait wait... the players wanted...to win...but not playing  or fighing the game to win...the coach's wanted to win ...but not coaching the team or training to perform to win...is that what you tell me..are you f**king NUT

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: September 24, 2009, 02:37:13 PM »
We on Desilva case because he plays a crucial position on the field. He and Paul never fully control the middle. That's why they scored on us. I think he needs to go to the weight room.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: September 24, 2009, 02:37:34 PM »

u sayin he has speed? because i saw dat baldhead egyptian who scored d first goal against us totally an completely outrun him. an that happened more than once.
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: September 24, 2009, 02:40:09 PM »

dis is d world cup, dis eh no sunday sweat. is only three games we set to play. no room for mistakes. yuh play shit in d world cup, yuh will get benched. plain an simple

lawd jesus!!! based on dem statements ah must have to wonder if some of alyuh ever play organised ball yes??? whey sah!!

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: September 24, 2009, 02:40:26 PM »

wait wait... the players wanted...to win...but not playing  or fighing the game to win...the coach's wanted to win ...but not coaching the team or training to perform to win...is that what you tell me..are you f**king NUT
I wouldn't resort to name calling as I am bigger than that.  How do you know that they not training to win or not coaching to win?  Maybe I'm mistaken but what did you see "coach"?  How do you define not coaching to win?  No sir, those kids fought extremely hard, I don't know what you were looking at.  After we gave up the 3rd goal is really when we started gaining possession and playing better.  That tells me the team is committed to winning.  Can you be more specific in your assessment?
Arimian to meh heart

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: September 24, 2009, 02:41:07 PM »

dis is d world cup, dis eh no sunday sweat. is only three games we set to play. no room for mistakes. yuh play shit in d world cup, yuh will get benched. plain an simple

Ok so he picked a bad time to have a bad game. However, based on his past performances, it is logical to assume that it was just an anomaly, as he has regularly been a positive contributor in the games leading up to the tournament. Based on that reasoning it is premature to condemn him on this one poor performance. He not usually shitty like dat lol
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #434 on: September 24, 2009, 02:42:18 PM »
Depending on when this tournament finishes for us, I think we should include some of these players, Primus, Thompson, Clarence, Hyland in the senior team for the rest of the qualifiers.

We are already out and these guys can gain from the experience of senior international football.

On to 2014
Ditto.....We need to include some of these players in the next 2 WC games.  Cap Thompson now yes....

yuh talking BS... Capping JT now eh doing nothing fuh when he reach 21. De man could still change he mind.
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: September 24, 2009, 02:42:24 PM »
Doh study them breds.

Plenty men like to sit on their armchair and bump their gums. I'm sure every player on this team tried their best, Da Silva included.

The better team won. That doesn't mean that we are horrible however. We played against a team on their home turf, in a country exponentially bigger than us. Independent observers, the commentator, commended us, and all we could do here is criticize??? ???

Do you guys have a realistic view of Trinidad football???
TnT Patriot

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: September 24, 2009, 02:44:04 PM »

Breds, did I say he is the worst thing in a tugs or he should be bannished from the team? I just think he should be water boy to show him that his pick not certain. Now Juma on ther hand just look like he belong on the starting 11.

Well last time i checked, the water boy was not part of the team....so i think that qualifies as banishing him

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #437 on: September 24, 2009, 02:44:32 PM »
vranes and corneal could do alot better, they are not up to par as coaches on an intl level, the mistakes the youths made tonight can be fixed by better coaches, when they added corneal to the staff it was all downhill, corneal is a shithound and cant coach, vranes being from serbia should have dem boys playing alot more fluid football in the middle, recovery was terrible when it should be up to par, once again, the ttff go for half decent coaches and shithound asst coach

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: September 24, 2009, 02:44:39 PM »
allyuh doh waste bandwidth on najee nuh.. de man emotional, its like trying to reason with ah ostrich.

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: September 24, 2009, 02:44:44 PM »
Depending on when this tournament finishes for us, I think we should include some of these players, Primus, Thompson, Clarence, Hyland in the senior team for the rest of the qualifiers.

We are already out and these guys can gain from the experience of senior international football.

On to 2014
Ditto.....We need to include some of these players in the next 2 WC games.  Cap Thompson now yes....

yuh talking BS... Capping JT now eh doing nothing fuh when he reach 21. De man could still change he mind.
True...I forgot that....My bad.
Arimian to meh heart

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: September 24, 2009, 02:44:53 PM »

Breds you serious???
TnT Patriot

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: September 24, 2009, 02:45:33 PM »
Doh study them breds.

Plenty men like to sit on their armchair and bump their gums. I'm sure every player on this team tried their best, Da Silva included.

The better team won. That doesn't mean that we are horrible however. We played against a team on their home turf, in a country exponentially bigger than us. Independent observers, the commentator, commended us, and all we could do here is criticize??? ???

Do you guys have a realistic view of Trinidad football???

post of this thread!!! :beermug:

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: September 24, 2009, 02:46:12 PM »

Well last time i checked, the water boy was not part of the team....so i think that qualifies as banishing him
Breds, its a figure of speech, its means, he should not start. You not Trini or what?

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: September 24, 2009, 02:46:56 PM »
vranes and corneal could do alot better, they are not up to par as coaches on an intl level, the mistakes the youths made tonight can be fixed by better coaches, when they added corneal to the staff it was all downhill, corneal is a shithound and cant coach, vranes being from serbia should have dem boys playing alot more fluid football in the middle, recovery was terrible when it should be up to par, once again, the ttff go for half decent coaches and shithound asst coach
Possible true but yuh have to have players to play a certain way.  Who says we have players to do what the coach would really like to do.  Me eh like Corneal as much as you but our quality of players is lacking guys....we are just not necessarily up to stuff on the WC level....
Arimian to meh heart

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: September 24, 2009, 02:49:07 PM »
Possible true but yuh have to have players to play a certain way.  Who says we have players to do what the coach would really like to do.  Me eh like Corneal as much as you but our quality of players is lacking guys....we are just not necessarily up to stuff on the WC level....

hoss it look like we need to start to groom some of the trini youths we does coach to play that defensive midfield position cause on this team and senior team we aint have a player.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 24, 2009, 02:49:47 PM »

On to 2014

I'm not talking BS bro. The essence of the statement was that we should give some of the younger guys some experience.

I'm sorry for personally offending you by mentioning Thompson.

Thanks for pointing the FIFA regs out though.
TnT Patriot

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #446 on: September 24, 2009, 02:51:22 PM »

trust me breds, with an excellent strength and conditoning coach and a good technical staff which includes a better coach and asst coach to organize that defense and transition defense wth the mid, we will be playing alot better ball with this same team, this same team would have held egypt to a 1-1 draw but corneal and vranes are not good enough...

once again it doesnt matter how much intl matches they play, its all about the coaches and training staff... not up to par, we have the skill and raw talent and that needs to be harnessed...

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: September 24, 2009, 02:52:38 PM »

Breds, its a figure of speech, its means, he should not start. You not Trini or what?

Breds, anybody who ever get called a water boy never see the field. So come again....nobody does call a substitute (who actually gets some playing time) a water boy. At BEST it's a sub who has a permanent space on the bench.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: September 24, 2009, 02:56:15 PM »

u sayin he has speed? because i saw dat baldhead egyptian who scored d first goal against us totally an completely outrun him. an that happened more than once.

Warrior Queen he was responding to my post where I said he was lacking something....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: September 24, 2009, 02:57:18 PM »

Well this is first time I see him play and I wasn't impressed but he is still young and I willing to see what else he have....

Ok.... :beermug:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

1]; } ?>