April 16, 2024, 08:02:37 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the U-20 T&T vs Italy Game (28-Sept-2009).  (Read 54213 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the U-20 T&T vs Italy Game (28-Sept-2009).
« Reply #150 on: September 28, 2009, 11:36:33 AM »
ROBBED

ROBBED

ROBBED

Unacceptable officials....our boys conceded a soft goal from switching off possibly from BEING ROBBED MINUTES BEFORE

DISGUSTING

come on lads dig deep

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 28, 2009, 11:37:13 AM »
Dey thief we...   :flamethrower: fire pon rome!

I find gay and hyland have a starboy way bout them and they playing shit.

We go score back have faith.

We getting something from this match.

Ehy Vranes look like he ready to get a heart attack...fella real benin and breathing hard.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 28, 2009, 11:37:56 AM »
not a bad first half. one lapse in concentration and is punishment. our midfield needs to pass whey better than we are. hyland and paul are doing a horrible job of passing. the italians did a great scouting job on us. they know jake cant be given space and as he get d ball he being closed down quickly. our team can get back in this game if they settle down and take control of d middle.
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 28, 2009, 11:38:10 AM »
Dey thief we...   :flamethrower: fire pon rome!

I find gay and hyland have a starboy way bout them and they playing shit.

We go score back have faith.

We getting something from this match.

Ehy Vranes look like he ready to get a heart attack...fella real benin and breathing hard.

ha ha i say varnes either getting a heart attack or a hot sh!t take him... you ent see speed across the field at half time
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 28, 2009, 11:38:56 AM »
long  ball is epl brand every wk end the yutes seeing that, but from how they playing they seem to be playing to instruction, so all i can ask 4 there is to atleast b more accurate on the long passes  i am not  a big footballer but geez i know players who arent no big player in the country who can  pic out ther player oevr  25 yards with   a pass. some of our passes where jus very very poor.

yo ppl u  need to knw d rule of the game dont study tv 6 announcers, primus was offside. u need 2 players to b ahead of u to be on side .normally one of those players is the keeper, thats probably wat confusing men.  there was only one player between primus and the goal.  therfore offside
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #155 on: September 28, 2009, 11:41:53 AM »
la Foucade is a frigging fraud. He and this idiot commentator (Villafana?) are saying that our chance was a goal because there was a defender on the line. How the hell he is supposed to be coaching the game and he doesn't even know the rule? Once there are fewer than 2 defenders between the attacker and the goal line then he (the attacker) is offside. These 2 assholes arguing the point over and over. My gosh we are an ignorant nation.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 28, 2009, 11:42:17 AM »
Freakazoid....ah come on here to  :frustrated: :banginghead: :frustrated:

Now ya making mih check mih self.....ah going and find de rule book mih self....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 28, 2009, 11:42:42 AM »
It had look like a good goal to me ,but so many  rules .

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 28, 2009, 11:42:48 AM »
That goal we conceded started from the corner.

The corner get conceded...ALL MAN JACK TURN DEY BACK and start joggin back to de middle of de goal.

Ita;ians spot dat slackness, take de ball short....de man had time to colleck de ball, look up, brush he teet, floss, gargle, rinse, spit out, take a look in de mirror to mek sure everyting lookin cool, DEN chip de ball to de defender runnin een to butt it past a cyatspraddle Samuel.

Doh even talk bout Molino joggin een to trow he leg out and braksin same time when de ball done nearly on de fella head and Gay trackin back wit de defender but decide dat de defender faster, bigger, and stronger so give he a lane to go tru.

ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING PATHETIC DEFENDING.  Yuh cyah even call dat defending...me eh know wha yuh does cal dat.  Maybe...."Heh.....tek dat" might me more accurate.

De commentator bawlin all de time bout caribbean teams and how he does have to tell dem bout CONCENTRATION.

Maybe wit we players, CONCENTRATE mean Orchard Orange Juice.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 28, 2009, 11:43:16 AM »
That look like a legit goal to me. Boy I celebrating and then to my dismay.......

We trying to play the around the ball a bit more but to many bad passes. While some of the fouls are soft, not all of them are. The romans are diving. but I want them  to feel we.Doh give them an inch, because they ain't giving us any.  Yes they are pros, but we must on them like white on rice.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 28, 2009, 11:44:02 AM »
la Foucade is a frigging fraud. He and this idiot commentator (Villafana?) are saying that our chance was a goal because there was a defender on the line. How the hell he is supposed to be coaching the game and he doesn't even know the rule? Once there are fewer than 2 defenders between the attacker and the goal line then he (the attacker) is offside. These 2 assholes arguing the point over and over. My gosh we are an ignorant nation.

plenty ppl does big up la foucade... but search my posts on what i think about him... jokers

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 28, 2009, 11:44:42 AM »

u serious?

So If example

Rooney burst into the box with just the keeper to beat ..no defender in sight and square the ball to Berbatov to tap it in he off?

That is shit

goal..we were robbed

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 28, 2009, 11:44:48 AM »
Poor passing... Too many long balls going to the opposition...  not switching play to find space... bad marking again in the box!! How much blame is on the coaching and our development programs...

That call on the goal can't be a offside call I will say it must be on a foul but how can the linesman make that call... I see an investigation on this linesman. Italy is the home of fixing games...

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 28, 2009, 11:44:54 AM »
ROBBED

ROBBED

ROBBED

Unacceptable officials....our boys conceded a soft goal from switching off possibly from BEING ROBBED MINUTES BEFORE

DISGUSTING

come on lads dig deep
SM understand the frustration but the rules of the game are clear.  Our goal was offsides.  We often misinterpret the rules but as a certified ref I can say the refs were correct.  
Interesting yuh say we conceded a goal after getting robbed....now that is coaching or lack thereof.  Teams are most vulnerable to being scored upon, at the begining of each half, right before each half ends or right after a goal is scored.  Funny thing is, I was never ever thought that in trini.
Arimian to meh heart

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 28, 2009, 11:45:25 AM »
Is offside in trute

A player is in an offside position if he is in his opponents' half of the field and is nearer to his opponents' goal line than the ball, and fewer than two of his opponents (which usually includes the goalkeeper) are in front of him. A player at equal distance from the goal line as the second to last opponent is not in an offside position.

In 2005 The International Football Association Board agreed a new decision in Law 11 that being "nearer to an opponent's goal line" meant that "any part of his head, body or feet is nearer to his opponents' goal line than both the ball and the second last opponent. The arms are not included in this definition."[1] This is taken to mean that any part of the attacking player named in this Decision 2 has to be past the part of the second last defender closest to his goal line (excluding the arms) and past the part of the ball closest to the defenders' goal line.

In general, what this means is that either the attacking team should ensure the opposing team has at least two players (of which the opposition's goalkeeper is included) in front of the furthest forward player of the attacking team, or all players of the attacking team should be behind the ball such that it remains closer to the goal line than any of the players of the attacking team. If the goalkeeper is ahead of the play, then the forward will have to be in line with or behind two defenders (unless the forward is in his own half).

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: September 28, 2009, 11:45:34 AM »
That goal look good.... again, small team playing a big side.. what allyuh expect
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 28, 2009, 11:45:40 AM »
This has to be the biggest robbery in the history of football
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 28, 2009, 11:45:44 AM »
not a bad first half. one lapse in concentration and is punishment. our midfield needs to pass whey better than we are. hyland and paul are doing a horrible job of passing. the italians did a great scouting job on us. they know jake cant be given space and as he get d ball he being closed down quickly. our team can get back in this game if they settle down and take control of d middle.
Wha' bout Akeem Adams....sah, the man cyar pass to save he life.
Arimian to meh heart

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 28, 2009, 11:46:32 AM »

u serious?

So If example

Rooney burst into the box with just the keeper to beat ..no defender in sight and square the ball to Berbatov to tap it in he off?

That is shit

goal..we were robbed

WHAT??!! you now prove wolfman point... re nation of ignorance

you cant be offside if you behind de ball or square with the ball... regardless of how many defenders in front of you...

we fed up discuss this rule on this board

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #169 on: September 28, 2009, 11:46:37 AM »
That look like a legit goal to me. Boy I celebrating and then to my dismay.......

We trying to play the around the ball a bit more but to many bad passes. While some of the fouls are soft, not all of them are. The romans are diving. but I want them  to feel we.Doh give them an inch, because they ain't giving us any.  Yes they are pros, but we must on them like white on rice.

There was only one defender between the player receiving the ball and the goal line. The keeper was further out. I saw the replay now and it was offside.
In most cases you would count the keeper and one other defender, but in this case the keeper was not between the ball and the goal.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 28, 2009, 11:46:49 AM »
long  ball is epl brand every wk end the yutes seeing that, but from how they playing they seem to be playing to instruction, so all i can ask 4 there is to atleast b more accurate on the long passes  i am not  a big footballer but geez i know players who arent no big player in the country who can  pic out ther player oevr  25 yards with   a pass. some of our passes where jus very very poor.

yo ppl u  need to knw d rule of the game dont study tv 6 announcers, primus was offside. u need 2 players to b ahead of u to be on side .normally one of those players is the keeper, thats probably wat confusing men.  there was only one player between primus and the goal.  therfore offside
Yeah but to me, he was inline with one other man as the last pass was being made in. It look like goal to me.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 28, 2009, 11:47:55 AM »
RE: Offside
The rule is that the attacking player has to be at least level with the 2nd to last defending player.

The typical scenario:  
The goalie is the man closest to the goal line, so the attacking player has to be at least level with the last defender to be onside.

This scenario:
If a defender is between the goalie and the goal line, then the attacking player has to at least be level with the goalie.

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 28, 2009, 11:48:09 AM »

u serious?

So If example

That is shit

goal..we were robbed
You cannot be offside on a square or back pass correct?
Arimian to meh heart

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 28, 2009, 11:48:29 AM »
fellas have to keep they cool, these italians will do all kind of niggling fouls and time wasting tactics...1-0 is a fine score for them

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 28, 2009, 11:48:55 AM »

u serious?

So If example

That is shit

goal..we were robbed

SM, if he square the ball and Berba in line with him then its not off..

If he ahead its off.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 28, 2009, 11:49:14 AM »
what getting me is the amount of time we discuss this exact rule on this same board...

allyuh men stop taking allyuh tonic?

is offside!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 28, 2009, 11:49:32 AM »
Fuh real, we debating the offside rule?
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 28, 2009, 11:50:08 AM »
aye game start back.. Hyland shot

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #178 on: September 28, 2009, 11:50:28 AM »
Here is fifa's little flash animation of offsides
http://www.fifa.com/flash/lotg/football/en/flash/start.html

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 28, 2009, 11:50:46 AM »
alyah go miss the game .

1]; } ?>