March 29, 2024, 01:02:29 AM

Author Topic: Luis Fabiano....  (Read 3457 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Luis Fabiano....
« on: September 12, 2009, 04:01:23 PM »
Best finisher in the game currently?

I was never a huge fan of his overall game- but it's tough to find a forward with a deadlier sense for the net...

He has almost a goal every other game for Seville...and has 25 goals in 33 caps for Brazil...That's pretty ridiculous.  He tore through the confed cup, and is the top scorer in S.American WC qualifying...

Underrated? Underappreciated?
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Luis Fabiano....
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 04:07:52 PM »

I was never a huge fan of his overall game- but it's tough to find a forward with a deadlier sense for the net...

He has almost a goal every other game for Seville...and has 25 goals in 33 caps for Brazil...That's pretty ridiculous.  He tore through the confed cup, and is the top scorer in S.American WC qualifying...

Best finisher = Defoe

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 04:23:17 PM »

Best finisher = Defoe

I guess you are an England fan....best finisher in de world in Fabiano, i couldnt understand why Dunga was playing men like Vagner Love and other random men ahead of Fabiano.  He is not a very skilful player but he is strong, can run with de ball, good ball control, strong in de air and excellent predatory skills.

Defoe having ah nice lil run but 1 month doh mean anyting.  Fabiano bussing de nets for ah long time now but never get attention because he wasnt playing for ah big club.

I dont tink he is underappreciated but maybe be a lit underrated prior to the confed cup, i doh tink any defence will underrate anymore if dey did in de past.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 04:40:30 PM »

Best finisher = Defoe

I guess you are an England fan....best finisher in de world in Fabiano, i couldnt understand why Dunga was playing men like Vagner Love and other random men ahead of Fabiano.  He is not a very skilful player but he is strong, can run with de ball, good ball control, strong in de air and excellent predatory skills.

Defoe having ah nice lil run but 1 month doh mean anyting.  Fabiano bussing de nets for ah long time now but never get attention because he wasnt playing for ah big club.

I dont tink he is underappreciated but maybe be a lit underrated prior to the confed cup, i doh tink any defence will underrate anymore if dey did in de past.

Defoe has always been lethal IMO. Dey have lots of men on dis forum who continuously bigup La Liga and Serie A for no good reason. I guess it seems more exotic than watchin the Prem. I hope daz not yuh reason for crying down Defoe. Anyway, I'm not suggestin Defoe is d best striker in d world. He too lightweight to create his own chances...but giv him a chance and he will score it.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2009, 04:47:02 PM »
La Liga, Serie A and EPL are equal IMHO.  So me saying Fabiano is better than Defoe is not based on the doemstic league dey are playin in.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2009, 04:57:18 PM »
he deadly since he with sao paulo...he was in and out the seleccao but now he has definitely cemented his place...one of the best finishers in the world right now no doubt...i expect him and forlan to be battling for the pichichi this year

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2009, 04:59:27 PM »
He is not a very skilful player but he is strong, can run with de ball, good ball control, strong in de air and excellent predatory skills.

BUT ... he is not a very skillful player. ;D

I just find its funny how you say the man not skillful then list a set of skills the man have. Including excellent predatory skills.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2009, 06:02:06 PM »
Ah bettin ryan does only watch epl.  He probably doh even know it have a team name sevilla.  8)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2009, 06:18:25 PM »

Best finisher = Defoe

lol I fuhgeh bout Vagner Love yes. Worse ting in a tugs?
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2009, 06:21:44 PM »
He is not a very skilful player but he is strong, can run with de ball, good ball control, strong in de air and excellent predatory skills.

BUT ... he is not a very skillful player. ;D

I just find its funny how you say the man not skillful then list a set of skills the man have. Including excellent predatory skills.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

good one....yuh ketch mih dey, when i say not skillful i was referring to the typical brazilian style of play especially dribbling but yuh right all dem skills he has definitely proves he is skillful...and imagine i forget to mention another skill he has...the ability to turn extremely quick which he uses a lot to get past defenders since he cant dribble.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2009, 06:30:48 PM »
Brazil's hottest forward right now.  Surprised that no one put in a big bid for him this summer.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2009, 06:41:24 PM »

Best finisher = Defoe

This worse thing in a tugs was top scorer in Russia last year, and has been doing well with Palmeiras currently. That stated, I was unimpressed with his approach to goal when in the Brazilian strip. Time will tell, ah feel South Africa's on his mind.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2009, 07:02:30 PM »

Best finisher = Defoe

Wusserer dan Tevez?  8)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2009, 08:39:58 PM »

Eto'o.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2009, 08:40:22 PM »
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2009, 09:24:57 AM »
Until the original Ronaldo retires he will remain the best finisher in the game.

The best finisher in Europe is set to return to Real Madrid Ruud, is back.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2009, 09:36:14 AM »

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2009, 10:47:16 AM »
Brazil's hottest forward right now.  Surprised that no one put in a big bid for him this summer.

AC Milan tried but they weren't able to close the deal.
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2009, 11:19:10 AM »
Until the original Ronaldo retires he will remain the best finisher in the game.

The best finisher in Europe is set to return to Real Madrid Ruud, is back.

U are right Ronaldo is de best but although i think he was the best player since Maradonna he doesnt play enough right now to be considered the best anymore.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2009, 11:32:21 AM »
que golazo de Eto'o

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/rIOjia895xg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/rIOjia895xg</a>

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2009, 12:51:52 PM »
Wagner Love does look weird with his hairstyle. But he is a good player. In the Copa when Brazil destroyed  Arg. he and the beast ran over the Arg. He scored a lot of goals in the Russian league and he is back in Brazil and scoring again. He doing something right.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2009, 03:40:20 PM »
Manchester United To Swoop For Sevilla Striker Luis Fabiano - Report
The English champions want the prolific Brazilian to fire them to glory in the second half of the season...
Sep 13, 2009 7:23:20 PM

Manchester United are to test Sevilla’s resolve by bidding for Luis Fabiano in the January transfer window, according to reports in the English press.

The People comments that manager Sir Alex Ferguson is an admirer of the Brazilian, who has the started the campaign in flying form for both club and country, and has decided to offer for the 28-year-old in January, despite him being ineligible for the Champions League.

Fabiano came close to a move to AC Milan earlier this year but the club could not agree a fee for the former Porto man, and much to the player’s disappointment, he remained in Andalusia.

According to the English tabloid, a source close to Fabiano said this about his future, “Luis Fabiano was unhappy with the failure of his move to AC Milan, and he has decided not to speak about his future until there is a concrete offer. He is concentrating on doing well with Sevilla, but it pleases him that big clubs are interested in him.”

Fabiano netted twice in Saturday’s 4-1 win over Real Zaragoza, adding to his double for Brazil against arch rivals Argentina in World Cup qualifying, and Ferguson sees him as the man to fire The Red Devils to their fourth Premier League title in a row.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2009, 11:07:50 PM »
que golazo de Eto'o

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/rIOjia895xg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/rIOjia895xg</a>

No mateer what language you speak, yuh hadda love the commentator/analyst boy.  De man sound like a little more again and he woulda be cryin wit emotion.  look at the pace with with that shot hit the corner of the upright only to see that Eto'o hit that shot with more placement than power.  Aaaaaaaaaaaah boy.  ::) When will we start teaching our young forwards how to shoot?

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2009, 02:29:37 PM »
Like we forget the old man still playing INZAGHI dat man can finish
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2009, 10:33:04 PM »

1]; } ?>