April 18, 2024, 09:45:10 AM

Author Topic: BANDWAGONISTA EXPERIMENT  (Read 4327 times)

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
Re: BANDWAGONISTA EXPERIMENT
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2009, 12:07:06 PM »
All in one season; Bendtner, Eboue and Adebayor got Booed in their OWN stadium BY THEIR OWN "FANS"!  Eboue was crying coming off the field when the boos was raining on him and he collect the Cobo sweat! That to me, is much more disgraceful and hurtful than what Addy do...At least anyone wearing a Man city jersey will show more respect and loyalty to their OWN players! steuupssss....who more fikkle than an Arsenal fan? Allyuh know how to stand by anything? Even Wenger, at the end of the year get berated! steupssss.....Do yuh forkin ting Addy boy! Ah find yuh cudda kiss the City Crest too during that 15 foot slide on yuh knees... maybe at the Emirates?  ;)

p.s. GunnerStunner; am i "inciting" you?

More disgraceful than stamping Fabregas on his ankle, and V. Persie in his face? More hurtful and antagonistic than purposely running the entire length of the field just to rub it in Arsenal fans' faces? As well as Adebayor played, he showed a complete lack of class in that game...and i eh no Arsenal fan

don't care whether ur a fan or not.  i guess you didnt see adebayor jump skipping tackles that were meant to hurt him all game.  did u see the tackle van persie pelt before he colleck his face tattoo?  or the two absolutely wild tackles bendtner pelt, when addy abuse they whole left side and tap it to shawn wright? were u there to hear the nasty shit arsenal fans were hurling addy's way all game? my point is, that u can't really blame the man for an emotional outburst, given the circumstances..  but as the retarded saying goes, he is the "professional", because he makes more money than them.  Can't wait to live in a time of "professional" fans........
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 12:12:14 PM by SOBRIQUET »
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2009, 12:23:18 PM »
All in one season; Bendtner, Eboue and Adebayor got Booed in their OWN stadium BY THEIR OWN "FANS"!  Eboue was crying coming off the field when the boos was raining on him and he collect the Cobo sweat! That to me, is much more disgraceful and hurtful than what Addy do...At least anyone wearing a Man city jersey will show more respect and loyalty to their OWN players! steuupssss....who more fikkle than an Arsenal fan? Allyuh know how to stand by anything? Even Wenger, at the end of the year get berated! steupssss.....Do yuh forkin ting Addy boy! Ah find yuh cudda kiss the City Crest too during that 15 foot slide on yuh knees... maybe at the Emirates?  ;)

p.s. GunnerStunner; am i "inciting" you?

More disgraceful than stamping Fabregas on his ankle, and V. Persie in his face? More hurtful and antagonistic than purposely running the entire length of the field just to rub it in Arsenal fans' faces? As well as Adebayor played, he showed a complete lack of class in that game...and i eh no Arsenal fan

don't care whether ur a fan or not.  i guess you didnt see adebayor jump skipping tackles that were meant to hurt him all game.  did u see the tackle van persie pelt before he colleck his face tattoo?  or the two absolutely wild tackles bendtner pelt, when addy abuse they whole left side and tap it to shawn wright? were u there to hear the nasty shit arsenal fans were hurling addy's way all game? my point is, that u can't really blame the man for an emotional outburst, given the circumstances..  but as the retarded saying goes, he is the "professional", because he makes more money than them.  Can't wait to live in a time of "professional" fans........

I saw no such tackles that were specifically meant to hurt him...and V. Persie's challenge prior to his face tattoo was absolutely NOTHING compared to what he received in return. While i will agree that Bendtner's challenges were a bit reckless, again, no comparison to a stamp in the face. And no I didnt hear what the fans were saying to him, and my guess is neither did you. And so what if they hurled insults at him, he really needed to stoop to their level? Instead of being a man, he acted like a boy. He had already exacted his 'revenge' by scoring and leaving a profound impact on the outcome of the game, why tarnish that with such asshole behaviour? Absolutely no need for the Joey Barton impression.
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2009, 04:36:55 PM »
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/early-doors/article/198684/

But look at it from Adebayor's point of view for a minute.

There is no proof that he wasn't trying last season. He might not have repeated his 30-goal haul from the 2007/08 season, but where some supporters might get behind a struggling striker, Arsenal fans merely got on his back.

As we have seen with Emmanuel Eboue, Gooners are not slow to turn on players that are not doing the business.

And rather than offering Adebayor the kind of backing Andriy Shevchenko got at Chelsea, the fans simply wanted rid of him.

Of course Adebayor's public courting of AC Milan and Barcelona did not help, but let's face it: every player wants more money and a move to Barcelona, Adebayor was just more open about it that most.

Having endured poisonous and vitriolic abuse for 79 minutes, surely he could be forgiven for getting a bit worked up after scoring?

He is being blamed for inciting a near-riot as though his admittedly silly antics gave the away fans carte blanche to start knocking stewards over.

Just because Adebayor lost his self-control, it doesn't excuse the Arsenal fans that did the same thing.

As for the stamp - well, that's a little harder to defend. But the speed with which Van Persie issued his extraordinary statement on Arsenal's website suggests the pair were hardly best friends.

Van Persie executed a fairly comprehensive character assassination, dusting his rant with the following phrases: "Mindless and malicious", "he set out to hurt me", "disrespectful", "real lack of class" and "bad for football".

That Arsenal allowed him to put the statement on the club's official mouthpiece was arguably as irresponsible and provocative as the incident itself.

Arsenal are fast becoming the Premier League's elite drama queens. Lately, it seems they cannot complete 90 minutes of football without getting involved in some kind of brouhaha.

Their last three matches have stirred up, in order, Fletcher-gate, Eduardo-gate and now Adebayor-gate.

ED looks forward to seeing what sort of controversy they can get embroiled in when they visit Standard Liege this Wednesday.
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2009, 11:00:53 PM »
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/early-doors/article/198684/

But look at it from Adebayor's point of view for a minute.

There is no proof that he wasn't trying last season. He might not have repeated his 30-goal haul from the 2007/08 season, but where some supporters might get behind a struggling striker, Arsenal fans merely got on his back.

As we have seen with Emmanuel Eboue, Gooners are not slow to turn on players that are not doing the business.

And rather than offering Adebayor the kind of backing Andriy Shevchenko got at Chelsea, the fans simply wanted rid of him.

Of course Adebayor's public courting of AC Milan and Barcelona did not help, but let's face it: every player wants more money and a move to Barcelona, Adebayor was just more open about it that most.

Having endured poisonous and vitriolic abuse for 79 minutes, surely he could be forgiven for getting a bit worked up after scoring?

He is being blamed for inciting a near-riot as though his admittedly silly antics gave the away fans carte blanche to start knocking stewards over.

Just because Adebayor lost his self-control, it doesn't excuse the Arsenal fans that did the same thing.

As for the stamp - well, that's a little harder to defend. But the speed with which Van Persie issued his extraordinary statement on Arsenal's website suggests the pair were hardly best friends.

Van Persie executed a fairly comprehensive character assassination, dusting his rant with the following phrases: "Mindless and malicious", "he set out to hurt me", "disrespectful", "real lack of class" and "bad for football".

That Arsenal allowed him to put the statement on the club's official mouthpiece was arguably as irresponsible and provocative as the incident itself.

Arsenal are fast becoming the Premier League's elite drama queens. Lately, it seems they cannot complete 90 minutes of football without getting involved in some kind of brouhaha.

Their last three matches have stirred up, in order, Fletcher-gate, Eduardo-gate and now Adebayor-gate.

ED looks forward to seeing what sort of controversy they can get embroiled in when they visit Standard Liege this Wednesday.

Nah... dai'z nonsense.

1]; } ?>