April 26, 2024, 06:20:40 AM

Author Topic: If some of us on this forum could ah suit up we would never miss ah world cup...  (Read 1601 times)

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The way how some men does analyze and disect the games and players we ent short ah coaches and possibly players.I think we should start we own pool ah players from this site...... 

Offline onlikecorn

• Full Warrior
  • vibes it up
    • View Profile
i agree  . . . and i always wonder wha would happen if somebody was to take over . . i also tink de ttfa or even latas should come read some stuff on this forum . . it go give dem a wake up call . . and ideas too . . buh i know if i was head coach real players go hate me .. cuz i ent unders no friend/superstar thing. . .if you performing and giving effort . . . i go play yuh . .
allyuh should try this in de us, uk and canada. . .actually works. . . use it instead of google. . and get free ting. . i get real free ting already....

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The way how some men does analyze and disect the games and players we ent short ah coaches and possibly players.I think we should start we own pool ah players from this site...... 

Big Belly United
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Big Belly United

;D

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ah hope yuh remember that this is still ah forum? and ppl are entitled to their say? this is the primary reason for having one, so views could be exchanged and ppl could agree or disagree without any one being physically attacked.   :beermug:                      positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ah hope yuh remember that this is still ah forum? and ppl are entitled to their say? this is the primary reason for having one, so views could be exchanged and ppl could agree or disagree without any one being physically attacked.   :beermug:                      positive.

Yuh eh lie dey at all, JC.  Is like, unless yuh is a paid expert yuh eh supposed to have an opinion or, it have some people does come on here wit de mindset dat everybody supposed to have the same view of or opinion on tings or that their word is gospel and everybody else is ass.     

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Thats Life- Some people mindset - My mind is already made up dont confuse me with the facts. There are some forumities who have played at the highest level . We also have coaches, still coaching on this site.
 Then there are others who try to be fair and just as well as those who love a particular coach/player.
 That mix makes for an exciting reading on this site. Every Football jumbie will tell you that they pick their team for every football match,
 Case in point, I can still remember picking the Malvern Team that beat Maple in front of the Grand Stand as a eleven year old. Clive Burnett- Franco- Berassa- Niles- Hodge- Jap brown- Eddie hart etc.
 This is a passionate site- maybe we need this kind of passion with the TTFF.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Thats Life- Some people mindset - My mind is already made up dont confuse me with the facts. There are some forumities who have played at the highest level . We also have coaches, still coaching on this site.
 Then there are others who try to be fair and just as well as those who love a particular coach/player.
 That mix makes for an exciting reading on this site. Every Football jumbie will tell you that they pick their team for every football match,
 Case in point, I can still remember picking the Malvern Team that beat Maple in front of the Grand Stand as a eleven year old. Clive Burnett- Franco- Berassa- Niles- Hodge- Jap brown- Eddie hart etc.
 This is a passionate site- maybe we need this kind of passion with the TTFF.
not only de ttff,de whole damn country,we too laid back,we need to go all out fuh de sport and de players.hopefully one day all will b good in we lil republic.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
If the TTFF technical staff use to dissect the game like we do here we would be in a much better position than we are now.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
BM here...I would have 100 caps

1]; } ?>