April 25, 2024, 05:11:46 AM

Author Topic: When is the next TTFF Elections ???  (Read 28464 times)

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: When is the next TTFA elections for President?
« Reply #150 on: October 20, 2015, 02:34:56 AM »
November 29, 2015 is the date.

Some of the nominees

Raymond Tim Kee
Ramesh Ramdhan
Clint Taylor
David John-Williams
Colin Murray (pulls out)

There are 49 voting members

Pro League (ten votes)

Super League (eight votes)

Central, Eastern, Eastern Counties, Northern, Southern and Tobago zonal bodies (three votes each)

Women’s, Referees and Futsal associations (two votes each)

Primary School, Secondary Schools Football League (SSFL), Beach Soccer, Veteran Players, Coaches, Players and Trinidad and Tobago American Soccer Youth (TTAYSO) associations (one vote each)

At present, there are no active players or coaches association.

Vice-presidents, Rudi Thomas, Lennox Watson and Krishendath Kuarsingh does not support Tim Kee but I dont think they can vote, they want the post.

Sheldon Phillips could be on his way out? Tim Kee feels he does not make a significant impact and may replace him with Colin Murray or Dinanath Ramnarine.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 20, 2015, 04:45:56 AM »
Who constitute the TTAYSO?

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 20, 2015, 04:58:23 AM »
The TTAYSO is a non-profit organisation based in California (USA) that operates in 50 US states, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Trinidad and Tobago.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 05:01:20 AM by Errol »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 20, 2015, 06:22:47 AM »
The TTAYSO is a non-profit organisation based in California (USA) that operates in 50 US states, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Trinidad and Tobago.

Welcomed info. Thank you.

However, what does it "do" in actuality? And, who are the drivers of the organization? What is its mission? How long has it been in existence? When did it come to be 'associated' with the TTFA and TTFA Constitution? During the recent reform process or prior? What gave the organization ascendancy over other foreign-based entities? What constituent entities are part of the TTAYSO?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 20, 2015, 07:34:16 AM »
November 29, 2015 is the date.

Some of the nominees

Raymond Tim Kee
Ramesh Ramdhan
Clint Taylor
David John-Williams
Colin Murray (pulls out)

There are 49 voting members

Pro League (ten votes)

Super League (eight votes)

Central, Eastern, Eastern Counties, Northern, Southern and Tobago zonal bodies (three votes each)

Women’s, Referees and Futsal associations (two votes each)

Primary School, Secondary Schools Football League (SSFL), Beach Soccer, Veteran Players, Coaches, Players and Trinidad and Tobago American Soccer Youth (TTAYSO) associations (one vote each)

At present, there are no active players or coaches association.

Vice-presidents, Rudi Thomas, Lennox Watson and Krishendath Kuarsingh does not support Tim Kee but I dont think they can vote, they want the post.

Sheldon Phillips could be on his way out? Tim Kee feels he does not make a significant impact and may replace him with Colin Murray or Dinanath Ramnarine.

I was asking why Colin Murray pulled out. But now I see that he may in line for a hot seat post, quelled my query. Who is Ramesh Ramdan? I have heard the name, Clint Taylor before, but is vague about him.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 20, 2015, 07:40:33 AM »
Honestly speaking, I think there should be more nominees. After 25 yrs of despotic admin., now is the time for some fresh faces. If they don't win now, next four they will be familiar to us. I kind of disappointed.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 20, 2015, 08:10:25 AM »
I was asking why Colin Murray pulled out. But now I see that he may in line for a hot seat post, quelled my query. Who is Ramesh Ramdan? I have heard the name, Clint Taylor before, but is vague about him.

Ah think Ramdan and Taylor was former referees.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 20, 2015, 09:02:17 AM »

Ah think Ramdan and Taylor was former referees.

Cool!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 20, 2015, 09:59:35 AM »
Honestly speaking, I think there should be more nominees. After 25 yrs of despotic admin., now is the time for some fresh faces. If they don't win now, next four they will be familiar to us. I kind of disappointed.

Ah hear yuh. Good for democracy.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 20, 2015, 10:37:07 AM »
Glad for attention being paid to this thread.
Must try to end the reign or block the progress of any candidate that is the poster child for:
1. Rampant corruption, nepotism and cronyism that WILL, make no mistake, kill our football. We were almost out for the count and had a sliver of a chance to seize this opportunity that came from a timely convergence of forces that ended a certain dictator's-ship ... for now.
2. Obstructionism to transparency and accountability.
3. Continuation of the cancerous deceitful culture of Renraw/Jackulito/Scampito/Rodent.
4. Secrecy, dishonesty and lost trust from the fans and potential sponsors causing prolonged crippling business & marketing failures. I have many family members that I cyah convince to put their money into a Hasely Crawford stadium game due to distrust and perceived betrayal. Very sad.
5. Disrespect of the players who struggle to eat ah food and dodge bullets in their unsafe neigbourhoods on their way to practice while the executives live in a cocoon of comfort, feed at the porcine trough, travel first class and stay at 5 star hotels, eating more than they can digest perversely, like Roman emperors at a gladiator game.
6. Covering up the crimes of the past that had anything to do with missing funds & siphoned-off monies
that ended up in suspicious bank accounts or in illegal transactions.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 11:19:10 AM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 20, 2015, 03:25:57 PM »
Look ting boy!!!
De ink eh fully dry from the above post earlier today and breaking news gone an' buss on de TTFA!
Breaking news from another thread today saying that Uncle Tim fyah his righthand man and now is really Shell DONE!
Hours till nomination deadline to run for TTFA. What an interesting convergence of issues people.
Intrigue as the desperate person/ people reveal themselves. Uncle Tim had to be real desperate to get rid of Shello presumably before an inside coup happened or more about him and his true populariy got exposed.
People, Uncle Tim is reinforcing to us that he must be let go. Seize the moment and make a change!

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 20, 2015, 04:00:01 PM »
Looking at the present candidates it looks like Tim Kee will win the election if it was held tomorrow. Will Sheldon Phillips run? We shall see

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 20, 2015, 04:21:07 PM »
Whatever happened to the Kelvin Jack for President thing?

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 20, 2015, 04:29:07 PM »
I conflicted timkee appears to fully support the current coachin setup, but is also notoriously and infamously branded as a "do little" incompetent......I still don't trust DJW (reasons already stated elsewhere).....lawd fadder :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

I pity the fool....

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 20, 2015, 04:29:59 PM »
Whatever happened to the Kelvin Jack for President thing?

sancho perhaps
I pity the fool....

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: October 22, 2015, 08:11:48 AM »
Here is what cyah hurt:

Two or three local-based, arrange with each candidate to do an interview on camera with no holds barred. Ask pointed questions in a professional manner. Make it a useful, transparent conversation and have them (as prospective stewards of the game) speak to the footballing public and the forum (as stakeholders).

We could move forward from there.

Who down? We have posters with the skill sets to get the most out this. Lehwe do this.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 08:15:40 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 22, 2015, 08:48:40 AM »
Here is what cyah hurt:

Two or three local-based, arrange with each candidate to do an interview on camera with no holds barred. Ask pointed questions in a professional manner. Make it a useful, transparent conversation and have them (as prospective stewards of the game) speak to the footballing public and the forum (as stakeholders).

We could move forward from there.

Who down? We have posters with the skill sets to get the most out this. Lehwe do this.
I like this! The candidates need to run their campaign to get votes so this will be the ideal time. Maybe we can even suggest interview questions for candidates as well.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Selby Browne to run for President of the TTFA
« Reply #167 on: October 22, 2015, 12:29:00 PM »
Selby Browne to run for President of the TTFA
VFFOTT Secretariat

It’s official. The Veteran Footballers Foundation of Trinidad and Tobago (VFFOTT) confirmed its nomination of Mr. Selby Browne, VFFOTT Vice President, and former footballer, for the post of President of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association at the election to be held on Sunday 29th November 2015.

The VFFOTT letter of nomination signed by Secretary, Mr. Archibald Thompson, on October 19th 2015, was duly delivered by hand to the TTFA Office at the Hasley Crawford Stadium at 3:20pm on Tuesday 20th October 2015.

Mr. Selby Browne extended his thanks and appreciation to VFFOTT President, Mr. Gwenwyn Cust and the VFFOTT members who have fully supported his nomination, they include; Frank de Freitas, Dr. Roy Mc Cree, Phillip Butcher and several former national footballers.

Mr. Browne stated “Election to the post of TTFA President would be focused on placing high priority to footballers, the major asset of the National Association. It’s about Football for the Next Generation, it’s about ensuring National footballers are not distracted by off the field administrative blunders, it’s about providing better conditions for the footballers, it’s about ensuring accountability and transparency throughout the administration at the club, league and association level, it’s about embracing the development of primary school and community football to ensure the best football product on the field, and about inviting all footballers, clubs, leagues, associations and stakeholders to join with me, to restore Trinidad and Tobago Football to its Glorious Past on the field,  when five Trinidad and Tobago footballers can once again be selected to a CONCACAF Team.”

TTFA 2015 - Election - Selby Browne's nomination

Mr. Selby Browne is a former footballer, coach, and football administrator in the Caribbean, who enjoyed his contribution to the development of football in Antigua, Barbados and St. Lucia and several other countries. In St. Lucia, at that time coach Stewart Charles, now of the W Connection Team, was a footballer in the Youth League with whom he was impressed and encouraged to come to Trinidad and Tobago. 

Mr. Browne is founder and team owner of the Trinidad and Tobago Soccer Professional Pioneers (Pro Pioneers) and the K&I Phoenix Football teams which he formed primarily to keep the outstanding Trinidad and Tobago World Cup Qualifiers together in preparation for the 1978 World Cup and beyond. Both teams travelled extensively throughout the Caribbean, Central, South and North America during the mid-1970’s.

Having accepted the nomination of the Veteran Footballers Foundation of Trinidad and Tobago (VFFOTT) to be elected TTFA President at the election on November 29th 2015, Mr. Browne confirmed his campaign would be based on preparing Trinidad and Tobago Football for the Next Generation with the focus on the footballers, the major asset of the Association.

He confirmed his election campaign over the next month, will take him to seek the support of Footballers, Clubs, Leagues, Associations and the stakeholder TTFA membership to; “Restore Trinidad and Tobago Football to its glorious past on the field” by implementing his vision for the development of football at an early age in the primary schools and communities throughout Trinidad and Tobago.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 12:31:20 PM by Tallman »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 22, 2015, 12:32:27 PM »
Finally!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 22, 2015, 03:07:55 PM »
Well, there is some sign of life!!!! That is a good sign.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 22, 2015, 06:20:31 PM »
A next broke conny who go be begging for money and cant even send a text.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 22, 2015, 11:17:00 PM »
Hope!
Well, there is some sign of life!!!! That is a good sign.

Fear!
A next broke conny who go be begging for money and cant even send a text.

??? :frustrated: :-\
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #173 on: October 23, 2015, 05:11:58 AM »
Taylor joins race for TTFA president
By JONATHAN RAMNANANSINGH (NEWSDAY).

THE RACE for the presidency of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) continues to gain momentum as first vice-president of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Referees Association (TTFRA), Clynt Taylor, became the latest sporting enthusiast to announce his candidacy for the role as head of local football.

Taylor is no stranger to TT ’s competitive football circuit and forested administrative duties since he is also the present secretary of the TTFA Referees Department (South) and has been an active referee for the past 22 years.

And with the TTFA Annual General Meeting scheduled for November 29, Taylor is hoping that his detailed background in Information Technology, Law and as a former independent Local Government candidate for Quinam/Morne Diablo (2010 and 2015), will significantly boost his chances of securing top position at the financially strapped fraternity.

“I am pleased and honored to announce my candidacy for president of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA),” explained Taylor yesterday. “During my years as a football administrator, I gained an understanding of the complexities of our unique predicament in football here in Trinidad and Tobago, including the TTFA’s capabilities and limitations.

In my candidacy, I see helpful and positive roles for the presidency.” With his last minute submission for candidacy, Taylor became the fourth applicant to contest the presidential role, as Veteran Footballers Foundation of Trinidad and Tobago vice-president Selby Browne also revealed his intention to join the race on Wednesday.

The will also be going up against DIREC TV W Connection president and CEO David John-Williams and incumbent president, Raymond Tim Kee, who has also sought to seek re-election.

Taylor outlined a detailed 10-year four point plan to which he intends to wow the voting population. “Most importantly, the primary role for me as the president will be to be an advocate for the people of Trinidad and Tobago in restoring decency, and integrity in the Association by removing the alleged stain of corruption, greed and selfish gains that pervades our ‘footballing’ community.” He believes that there are many issues that will come before the executive in the next four years.

They include but are not limited to financial issues, football development, international and local image, institutionalisation of departments and committees and self-sufficiency programmes.

In addition, Taylor thinks that the TTFA needs to strengthen its regional, community football, Beach Soccer, Women, Youth and Futsal programmes and all National Men and Youth teams. Taylor revealed that he possessed the ‘people skills’ that can be used to bring people together toward common goals and unity. He further indicated that the issues before the TTFA continue to be who can bring fiscal responsibility, accountability, transparency with sound judgment, to the organisation.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 23, 2015, 07:19:31 AM »
What's up with the trickling in of who is running? Once the final names are final, TTFA please make a definitive statement. Thanks.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 23, 2015, 07:32:25 AM »
Lord put a hand and see us freed from the depressing millstone of the secret cabal of Uncle Tim and his little army of supporters who must feel bonded by God knows what. At this point some change, just of the culture of that rotten TTFA place, is crucial. We understand that no human replacement will be perfect, we all have flaws, but please Lord, we cyah take it no more. To Selby and maybe the rest of the 1/2 decent others or even the obviously weak candidates, please put your best foot forward to rid us of this cancerous Renraw-flavoured curse. Please give us discernment and help us to sniff out the Renraw-ites, whom like Trojan-horse cockroaches & corbeaux, could be coming out of the woodworks hidden as waggonists on a ticket, to feed on the high protein carrion opportunities presenting at the TTFA.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 09:01:17 AM by dreamer »

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 23, 2015, 07:44:41 AM »
What secret cabal and to what ends?

Is all well and good to pressure for improvement and change eh
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 23, 2015, 08:55:24 AM »
If I were a stranger to T&T Football and read some of these posts I would swear football has gotten markedly worse udner RTK since Jack left.  I have no issue with anyone wanting to see us continue to improve but it seems like all that has happened under RTK means nothing.  Whether you believe Sheldon pulled the strings or anyone else for that matter RTK is the one who presided over the association during all the positive change of the last few years.  All this Jack connection talk is ah pack ah ass!  Allyuh really comparing RTK to Jack?  Seriously?!  I eh no RTK fanboy or nothing but allyuh need to give credit where it is due.  Some was bawling fuh the likes of Kelvin Jack and Sancho to be at the helm a few years back, why allyuh eh nominate Sancho and he snake padna now lol

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 23, 2015, 09:18:39 AM »
I was expecting people from around the 2006 team to be in the running for the post of President. David is slightly older than them and he bravely throw himself into the FIFA presidential race. So what's with the Warriors, like Kelvin Jack. I doubt Sancho will vie for the post. Had he not joined the UNC, he probably would have had a good chance. Shaka eh leaving ESPN. Older ballers like Norris Ferguson? Hannibal Najaar? Alvin Henderson?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 01:48:01 PM by Deeks »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 23, 2015, 09:56:24 AM »
If I were a stranger to T&T Football and read some of these posts I would swear football has gotten markedly worse udner RTK since Jack left.  I have no issue with anyone wanting to see us continue to improve but it seems like all that has happened under RTK means nothing.  Whether you believe Sheldon pulled the strings or anyone else for that matter RTK is the one who presided over the association during all the positive change of the last few years.  All this Jack connection talk is ah pack ah ass!  Allyuh really comparing RTK to Jack?  Seriously?!  I eh no RTK fanboy or nothing but allyuh need to give credit where it is due.  Some was bawling fuh the likes of Kelvin Jack and Sancho to be at the helm a few years back, why allyuh eh nominate Sancho and he snake padna now lol

this my thinkin too....I eh no RTK fan jus like you but...jeezan....when is d last time there was an election and people knew who and where and when....we now have ah workable constitution, teams performin, d sponsor getting and administrative gaffes is a big blot but again.....when was d last time our teams were so active......yet man considering ah fella who agenda is suspicious, next man Jack was supposedly good with....yet RTK is ah issue ......all manner of people from out in d wilderness......

It might sound wrong to many but I have a stinging suspicion dat d national program will be f**ked up by anyone else who goes there....Timkee toxic yes...but ting still growin.......dem other fellas me eh too sure about
I pity the fool....

1]; } ?>