April 25, 2024, 06:05:15 AM

Author Topic: When is the next TTFF Elections ???  (Read 28467 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: When is the next TTFF Elections ???
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2009, 06:37:28 PM »
Only when there are wholesale changes from FIFA on down will there be Peace in TnT Football
them current set of FIFA dinosaurs ent goin an do the right thing atall atall
I gues that I am not optimistic

Keep hope alive
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2009, 08:59:46 PM »
That's right weary. You know what man, FIFA's turn is coming. I don't know when but I know it is coming. Right now let's deal with the TTFF.

I got this response back from Mr. Andrew Jennings, Jakula and FIFA's favourite reporter:

Andrew Jennings to me
show details 8:04 AM (13 hours ago)

Hello friends:

The only way to change the T&TFF leadership is grass-roots agitation at
every club, every area of the sport. Identify Warner supporters and ask them
key questions like - Do they support robbing the 2006 Warriors? Make them
speak out.

Organise well-behaved pickets  and protests at every meeting of every club
(get good pics to the media), schools association, refs committee. Study the
constitution, see who has the votes and lobby them on a daily basis.  Name
and shame them - the men who keep Warner in power.
It is a lot of organisational work but there is no alternative.

Good luck - stay in touch.
Andrew

It may not be a lot but it is a start. I am also trying to get in touch with Fitzgerald, Shaka, and Brent so that we can network with them. If we could get them aboard it would be big for the revolution.

By the way, I wonder if the Citizens for a Better Trinidad and Tobago see Jakula's behaviour lately if they would still give him an award?
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2009, 12:16:15 AM »
That's right weary. You know what man, FIFA's turn is coming. I don't know when but I know it is coming. Right now let's deal with the TTFF.

I got this response back from Mr. Andrew Jennings, Jakula and FIFA's favourite reporter:

Andrew Jennings to me
show details 8:04 AM (13 hours ago)

Hello friends:

The only way to change the T&TFF leadership is grass-roots agitation at
every club, every area of the sport. Identify Warner supporters and ask them
key questions like - Do they support robbing the 2006 Warriors? Make them
speak out.

Organise well-behaved pickets  and protests at every meeting of every club
(get good pics to the media), schools association, refs committee. Study the
constitution, see who has the votes and lobby them on a daily basis.  Name
and shame them - the men who keep Warner in power.
It is a lot of organisational work but there is no alternative.

Good luck - stay in touch.
Andrew

It may not be a lot but it is a start. I am also trying to get in touch with Fitzgerald, Shaka, and Brent so that we can network with them. If we could get them aboard it would be big for the revolution.

By the way, I wonder if the Citizens for a Better Trinidad and Tobago see Jakula's behaviour lately if they would still give him an award?

To contact Andrew Jennings: http://www.transparencyinsport.org/contact_andrew.html

And i got this reply from him to:

All those who in support of removing those at the very tip top in the TTFF? this is what needs to be done

Hello Davy - I think the only hope is to work at grass roots to get a fair
and representative constitution for the T&TFF.
Good luck,
Andrew
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 12:19:33 AM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2009, 08:44:08 PM »
BM HERE

excellent

its about education... we will

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2009, 06:59:52 PM »
Could we try to get a list of the current voters, some of whom come from the member regional organizations and other secret members? They must be targeted and publically shamed.

Big up. Thanks to the moderators for keeping the thread up here.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 07:11:32 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2009, 07:09:15 PM »
this is good...keep the info coming...lets educate ourselves
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2009, 07:30:09 PM »
De only way to throw out the present TTFF is by getting those who have the authority to vote to vote against dem.easier said than done.Yuh first have to get a competent slate,yuh then have to remember that Jack sponsors most of those zones,plus those in the referees association need him to advance their careers.Jack spy network better than the PNM.Finally has anyone bother to find out how Jack got where he is from a Polytechnic History teacher? In dat answer have some clues why Jack and who ever he put in power today.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2009, 08:57:29 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTrSyLWXMYA&feature=related

Identify people man. Who are the voters. We want names. Who is who in de video.
Name, corruption record, region, how much hush money each getting.
Come wid de info. Start de list. Coop's whey yuh.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2009, 07:06:16 AM »

I'm here,you see we spinning top in mud,everybody on here know who the voters are,i don't know how long you on this website,all you have to do is bring up the many times this topic has reared it's ugly head and you will find them,any information you want it's there together with all the different individuals and groups ready to support this cause.
       If you notice i just try to be me,not take any sides but give my thoughts and views on the different issues and situations at hand,very rear i comment on games and players i don't know or have not seen and if i do is because of reports i read on here.
      You know what,it seems to me everything is over for T&T as far as the WC is concerned and peeps have nothing else to talk about so it's back to JW and the TTFF,all what we talking about is old garbage recycling,i am still waiting to hear someone on here with a good plan for T&T Football,who should be our new president,who should form the committee to run Football etc etc these are the names i want.   

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2009, 07:24:06 AM »

I'm here,you see we spinning top in mud,everybody on here know who the voters are,i don't know how long you on this website,all you have to do is bring up the many times this topic has reared it's ugly head and you will find them,any information you want it's there together with all the different individuals and groups ready to support this cause.
       If you notice i just try to be me,not take any sides but give my thoughts and views on the different issues and situations at hand,very rear i comment on games and players i don't know or have not seen and if i do is because of reports i read on here.
      You know what,it seems to me everything is over for T&T as far as the WC is concerned and peeps have nothing else to talk about so it's back to JW and the TTFF,all what we talking about is old garbage recycling,i am still waiting to hear someone on here with a good plan for T&T Football,who should be our new president,who should form the committee to run Football etc etc these are the names i want.   
Lets strt wit anybody who can scheduke a flight
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2009, 07:33:16 AM »

Me!!!.....I does organise trips for mih family and friends with no hassle....so put me down for team manager.... ::)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2009, 07:35:43 AM »

Me!!!.....I does organise trips for mih family and friends with no hassle....so put me down for team manager.... ::)
We go have 2 fight 4 dat wuk I have u in mind 4 d Treasurer. Dat way we go know how d money spendin.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2009, 08:24:24 AM »
nah coops..this started before the failed WC 2010...this have to happen

and is not so much about winning de elections as it is about opposing the cyats and dem...let dem know "No more elected Unopposed..NO F#CKING MORE"

CAMPS IS AH C#NT"...buy de man a plaque...ah have $5 in it

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2009, 09:42:01 AM »
nah coops..this started before the failed WC 2010...this have to happen

and is not so much about winning de elections as it is about opposing the cyats and dem...let dem know "No more elected Unopposed..NO F#CKING MORE"

CAMPS IS AH C#NT"...buy de man a plaque...ah have $5 in it
    I like you man,at least you showing some appreciation,another $5 by me is my old manager.

I have a good idea how we might be able to get some headway on this,our history shows and tells us it's only men have been fighting/opposing JW/TTFF without any success,i just feel if we put some women up front and give them our support may be just may be something will start to happen,i'm not sure what effect ladies could have but i think it's worth a try.(just trying to be helpfull)       
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 10:51:18 AM by Coop's »

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2009, 10:28:46 AM »
good stuff coops

camps served and did his time...but expired...sell by date etc etc

de man dont even know where de TTFF office is

scotch and coconut water in Zurich...enoughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2009, 12:21:02 PM »
good stuff coops

camps served and did his time...but expired...sell by date etc etc

de man dont even know where de TTFF office is

:rotfl:

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2009, 09:08:26 PM »
Aye, does anybody have any kind of contact info for George Hislop, Shaka's father. An email address would be preferable.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2009, 10:16:18 PM »
good name deese...he must be involved

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2009, 05:44:43 AM »
just browsing thru here ...let me tell allyuh folks something ...dat ting bout grassroots support was tried many times before ...it eh go wuk !
many years ago some clubs decided to vote jack out in de east ....jack made ah spin on de block and found out who was going to vote on behalf of one of the clubs ..a certain club in this case ..I cant speak for others ...
well de club tell de fella to vote against jack ...when he returned he admitted that he voted for jack ...it seemed that Jack promised the man ah wuk in special works ! get my point fellas ???...grass roots always need something ...and jack will give dem dat !
So allyuh could forget bout dis grassroots ting ...dat tried and failed already !

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2009, 07:48:50 AM »
just browsing thru here ...let me tell allyuh folks something ...dat ting bout grassroots support was tried many times before ...it eh go wuk !
many years ago some clubs decided to vote jack out in de east ....jack made ah spin on de block and found out who was going to vote on behalf of one of the clubs ..a certain club in this case ..I cant speak for others ...
well de club tell de fella to vote against jack ...when he returned he admitted that he voted for jack ...it seemed that Jack promised the man ah wuk in special works ! get my point fellas ???...grass roots always need something ...and jack will give dem dat !
So allyuh could forget bout dis grassroots ting ...dat tried and failed already !
where allya think the money that should go to the blacklisted players REALLY goin to

next ting ya know
Big Mag get Camps wuk and the place get silent :devil: :devil:

easy Bigs is joke ah jokin ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 08:00:30 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2009, 10:09:30 AM »

Thanks 4 tellin we what we already know. So up 2 u we throw we hand in d air like we in a carnival fete.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2009, 10:26:16 AM »

Thanks 4 tellin we what we already know. So up 2 u we throw we hand in d air like we in a carnival fete.

why woman so boy ? I never say we should give up ..and do nothing ...all I say was that strategy was tried before and for the given reason it will fail if tried again ...
look we go have to settle dis face to face !  :beermug:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2009, 10:29:54 AM »

why woman so boy ? I never say we should give up ..and do nothing ...all I say was that strategy was tried before and for the given reason it will fail if tried again ...
look we go have to settle dis face to face !  :beermug:

Well I really tired hearin bout it try ahready and fail suggestions or shut up. We go bounce up in d intercol final
when San Juan playin.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2009, 06:47:58 PM »
Thanks Tallman, Flex, Eman, and everybody else behind the scenes for keeping this thread alive.

I believe that a national football team is only as good as the federation supporting it. It is safe to say, after watching the sad events of the other night against Costa Rica, that our level of football has reached a level of incompetence that would make the past legends of the game in our nation, who are dead and gone, roll  around in their graves. How can you call yourself the Technical Director of our nation's football, how can you show your face to the people of Trinidad and Tobago and still call yourself president of our federation. You still have the audacity to call yourself special advisor. Special Advisor of what?. You have got to be kidding. The only thing you'll have accomplished is to make a mockery of our football program and our young men and women. It has become a crying shame that you have seen fit to take our football to a level of delinquency. We are the worst football federation in this region of the world and I find all of you in comtempt.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 07:09:51 PM by King Deese »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2009, 07:56:53 AM »
Don't worry you will find out like the last one after it happened ..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vTrSyLWXMYA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vTrSyLWXMYA</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2009, 08:43:57 AM »
Thanks Tallman, Flex, Eman, and everybody else behind the scenes for keeping this thread alive.

I believe that a national football team is only as good as the federation supporting it. It is safe to say, after watching the sad events of the other night against Costa Rica, that our level of football has reached a level of incompetence that would make the past legends of the game in our nation, who are dead and gone, roll  around in their graves. How can you call yourself the Technical Director of our nation's football, how can you show your face to the people of Trinidad and Tobago and still call yourself president of our federation. You still have the audacity to call yourself special advisor. Special Advisor of what?. You have got to be kidding. The only thing you'll have accomplished is to make a mockery of our football program and our young men and women. It has become a crying shame that you have seen fit to take our football to a level of delinquency. We are the worst football federation in this region of the world and I find all of you in comtempt.

..but Latapy say he pleased with the performance after the 4-0 licking from CR !!! what you say to that ? ??? Folks saying that the under 20's will take us to the next WC ...like dey eh realise that , USA and Costa Rica were also in the under 20 WC and did better than us ?? ..but then again if we could lose by 4-0 and be pleased ????...not much hope for us in the future under this administration as far as I see it ...

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2009, 08:51:33 AM »
Thanks jai...very positive

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2009, 10:59:47 AM »
so with the little footage of the inside of the elections dey, it strike me that one reason the referees representative(s) might be afraid to go up against the present executive of the ttff (and Jack) is that they might be afraid to get blacklisted if they put a name on a ballot that is not the "approved" names...and these men need work.  It have some bright men on this forum, how you think we might overcome that problem?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2009, 06:01:29 PM »
so with the little footage of the inside of the elections dey, it strike me that one reason the referees representative(s) might be afraid to go up against the present executive of the ttff (and Jack) is that they might be afraid to get blacklisted if they put a name on a ballot that is not the "approved" names...and these men need work.  It have some bright men on this forum, how you think we might overcome that problem?

Dem fellas cyah b livin on refree money so if dey really care bout d profession dey go sign on and get wit d programme and vote d scamps out

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2009, 06:42:57 PM »

Dem fellas cyah b livin on refree money so if dey really care bout d profession dey go sign on and get wit d programme and vote d scamps out

Tell it like it is Weary. Time to throw humpty dumpty off the friggin wall.

1]; } ?>