April 25, 2024, 03:02:48 PM

Author Topic: When is the next TTFF Elections ???  (Read 28476 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
When is the next TTFF Elections ???
« on: September 14, 2009, 08:26:12 PM »
anyone knows ???
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 06:20:35 AM by Tallman »
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: When is the next TTFF Elections ???
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 08:30:21 PM »
Nope!!!!!!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 08:30:50 PM »
deeks...we have to talk

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 08:40:42 PM »
Is it annually? There was 1 last yr.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 08:58:34 PM »
Check the rogues gallery :devil:

TTFF + FIFA = Corruption2
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 09:22:46 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 10:17:07 PM »
somebody give camps a plaque

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 10:21:25 PM »
Ah wonder if max richards does visit the site? ah kinda figur so since he's ah big football fan, and does travel abroad tuh watch the warriors. ah want tuh believe him and jackular does check in now and then tuh see what the natives are up too since they(the natives)are restless these days.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 10:22:54 PM »

FCB put he in d Hall of Fame d same time wit Shaka. Is a good ting I eh have no money dat bank.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 10:42:04 PM »
Ah wonder if max richards does visit the site? ah kinda figur so since he's ah big football fan, and does travel abroad tuh watch the warriors. ah want tuh believe him and jackular does check in now and then tuh see what the natives are up too since they(the natives)are restless these days.

Actually a good source (jack son....) tongue slipped and said that Jack was a member on the SW forum.  :beermug:

But then again Daryll Warner could have been playing me for an fool  >:(

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 12:36:29 AM »

+ plaque in he mouth = 2 plaques
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 05:03:33 AM »

FCB put he in d Hall of Fame d same time wit Shaka. Is a good ting I eh have no money dat bank.

COSIGNNNNNNN (c) Weary1969  ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2009, 07:05:30 AM »
of course jack reads the forum

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2009, 08:00:09 AM »

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2009, 08:23:55 AM »

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2009, 09:26:51 AM »
anyone knows ???

Noone ever knows ...just those who will vote each toher back in ...I think the last one took place on a beach somewhere unknwn beforehand to most people ...you vote for me I vote for you ...you know the song ...the more we are together the merrier we shall be , for your friend is my friend and my riend is your friend ....

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2009, 11:19:51 AM »
TTFF Elections??.....talk bout an oxymoron
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2009, 12:58:31 PM »

Who say Frico?
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2009, 01:02:47 PM »

Who say Frico?

Nah...Jack dotish, but he eh dat Dotish  ;D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2009, 09:17:50 PM »
with all the big talk that does pass & all the VIPs disguised behind clever sobriquets, how come nobody talking about launching a bid to take over TTFF.

Ah see it had a docile attempt on another thread calling for revolution and like it end up getting lost.

Who really going to put their money where their mouth is?
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2009, 06:04:05 AM »
are you ACB ???

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2009, 08:52:44 AM »
It doesn't mean you have to sell your house for 1 million black men, okay, okay, I know, I'll settle for 2500, to march in front of the TTFF headquarters for all of Trinidad and Tobago and the TTFF to see our discontent and disgust with this "business as usual" attitude.
The idea here is for TV6/CTNT/CNMG, USSF, FSC, Telemundo, ESPN, FIFA, PNM, UNC, CONCACAF, lawyers, judges, alright I could be reaching here, but you want people to see a protest born from a desire to let the TTFF know that we the people of Trinidad and Tobago have been abused for too long and we are not going to settle for the blatant ignorance and arrogance perpertrated by this association anymore.
We want heads to roll and people to resign immediately, we want new ideas and new faces, men and women, moving the Federation and football in our country forward in the right direction.
The TTFF is not suppose to be a "cash cow" for the select few, it is suppose to enrich every young man and woman with the desire to play the beautiful game in this country.

The revolution must go on. We need more ideas and more revolutionaries. I refuse to believe that allyuh fraid Jakula. The bandits and them killing people left and right in TnT but allyuh fraid Jakula. I doh believe that for a second.

Viva la revoluccion...................
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2009, 09:01:52 AM »
It doesn't mean you have to sell your house for 1 million black men, okay, okay, I know, I'll settle for 2500, to march in front of the TTFF headquarters for all of Trinidad and Tobago and the TTFF to see our discontent and disgust with this "business as usual" attitude.
The idea here is for TV6/CTNT/CNMG, USSF, FSC, Telemundo, ESPN, FIFA, PNM, UNC, CONCACAF, lawyers, judges, alright I could be reaching here, but you want people to see a protest born from a desire to let the TTFF know that we the people of Trinidad and Tobago have been abused for too long and we are not going to settle for the blatant ignorance and arrogance perpertrated by this association anymore.
We want heads to roll and people to resign immediately, we want new ideas and new faces, men and women, moving the Federation and football in our country forward in the right direction.
The TTFF is not suppose to be a "cash cow" for the select few, it is suppose to enrich every young man and woman with the desire to play the beautiful game in this country.

The revolution must go on. We need more ideas and more revolutionaries. I refuse to believe that allyuh fraid Jakula. The bandits and them killing people left and right in TnT but allyuh fraid Jakula. I doh believe that for a second.

Viva la revoluccion...................

The media will show up de PRime minister, de President, the leader of de opposition, de minister of national security, dey go do all kinda investigative reporting on udecott, landate, Sadiq baksh, Ish , Rowley, Dupres, ..but jack and de TTFF ??? ...dey eh touching dat .....money talks and .....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2009, 02:02:25 PM »
FYIIIIIIIIII

October 2010 all who have gr8 plans u have little ovah a yr to execute it

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2009, 02:28:31 PM »
FYIIIIIIIIII

I hear them fellas does just know the month of the elections.  They does get a text one hour before voting time telling them where the meeting place is for the voting.  The ballots are already made out with the names in place..unopposed and all they have to do is sign it and drop it in the box.  The media is informed a week later.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2009, 02:31:30 PM »
FYIIIIIIIIII

I hear them fellas does just know the month of the elections.  They does get a text one hour before voting time telling them where the meeting place is for the voting.  The ballots are already made out with the names in place..unopposed and all they have to do is sign it and drop it in the box.  The media is informed a week later.

Last yr fearless was able 2 figure out d weekend. He just was not sure if it was d sat/sun and where it was goin 2 b. We go have 2 stalk Camps in oct 2010 2 find out d date and venue.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2009, 01:57:10 PM »
Rudolph Thomas - ????????????????????????????

Chairman
TTFF Technical Committee
Vice President
TTFF Technical Committee

Lincoln Tiger Phillips - ??????????????????????

Technical Director
T&T Football Federation

TECHNICAL DIRECTOR MISSION.

The Technical Director is responsible for establishing, implementing, the daily management, of all
Trinidad and Tobago Soccer player programs and coaching education throughout the nation.

The Technical Director is responsible for playing a dynamic and creative leading role in the
implementation of the nation's Soccer strategic change plan. Ensuring that the long-range
strategy achieves T&T's Soccer mission, and that consistent and timely progress toward
that goal is achieved, by continuously evaluating effectiveness and currency of existing programs and
suggesting potential changes.

Specific, Objectives and Areas of Development for the Technical Director to initially focus on:

• Define the philosophy and pathways for the development of T&T Youth, Semi-Professional and Professional Soccer players.

• Establish a clear philosophy and pathway to guide programs, practice and decision making into the future

• Develop a comprehensive development program and curriculum which encompasses
      T&T Soccer’s development philosophy, if there is one.

• Provide and implement clear guidelines, based on sound principles, on the balance between
      training and competition at the different stages of development.

• Undertake a full review of the existing technical developmental programs and implement
      recommendations to improve.

Achieve and sustain regional and national success:

• Continue to adopt a planned and progressive approach to training and competition
      schedules for elite youth players in T&T.

• Maintain competitiveness and standing in youth soccer rankings in the country or region.

• Continue to develop the capacities (technical, tactical, mental, physical, personal, lifestyle)
      of players to reach the international level in order to maximize the possibility of further
      opportunities.

• Develop world class technological back-up systems so that all of our teams continue to
      achieve success at major tournaments and competitions.

• Constantly monitor World trends within the game and within the sport.

• Extend and further promote a hunger, passion and competitiveness to play at the highest
      levels offered within T&T Soccer.

Create a structure to implement the Technical Development Plan:

• Create- organize the Technical Committee to deliver the objectives of the Technical
      Development Plan in an effective manner if there is one.

• Establish procedures for monitoring and evaluating the progress of the Technical
      Development Plan if there is one.

• Establish and direct the regional training centers program in partnership with the SSFL, PFL, and the National Super League (implement and deliver the key objectives of the program)

• Facilitate clubs, leagues and affiliations by strengthening their structures
      Ensure that the Technical Development Plan is a core element of T&T's Soccer mission for the future.

Increase the quality and quantity of coaches through an extensive program of education,
    training and resources at developmental, regional and national level:

• Devise, re-design and fully implement all of the education courses outlines in the Technical
      Development Plan if there is one.

• Further align the qualifications of coaches to regional standards if not world standards.

• Increase the number and distribution of educational opportunities around the country with a
      strong emphasis on local needs and delivery.

• Raise the status of soccer qualifications and provide opportunities for continuous
      professional development.

Provide a clear development structure for emerging talent, if one doesn't exist:

• Develop in partnership with relevant affiliates an Emerging Talent Development program
      and revise regional camp program/s.

• Develop appropriate competition structures which fully align with the Emerging Talent
      Development Program.
These two gentlemen should step aside if the mission is difficult for them to achieve. The recent concluded U17 tournament, the lack of technical skills and composure of the current U20 team, the men's senior team, the boys and girls currently playing in the SSFL, the inferior technical abilities and vision of the players in the PFL and surely the National Super League is indicative of these gentlemen incompetence and ineptitude in carrying out the mission of the Technical Development Program in Trinidad and Tobago, if there is one. This idea of congratulating a national team just for making it to a tournament is quite frankly getting old. We, the people of Trinidad and Tobago, are tired of just being happy to have made it to a tournament, we want to get past that small mindedness and move on to the finals of every tournament that we enter into and possibly win it. That is not impossible nor is it impractical to achieve. Let Hasely, Richard, Penny, Ato, Roger, Brian, Dwight and all the rest of legends show you how possible it can be.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 07:22:38 PM by King Deese »
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2009, 03:35:20 PM »
FYIIIIIIIIII

Last yr fearless was able 2 figure out d weekend. He just was not sure if it was d sat/sun and where it was goin 2 b. We go have 2 stalk Camps in oct 2010 2 find out d date and venue.
is october, time for interviews of prominent footballers in this election - get it wide, wide open, so they will have to at least pretend it have some sort of fair process.  shine the spotlight on them....Tallman, could we get a sticky on this for the whole of october?  IS something every member on this forum care very much about.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 03:37:45 PM by kounty »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2009, 06:03:26 PM »
FYIIIIIIIIII

is october, time for interviews of prominent footballers in this election - get it wide, wide open, so they will have to at least pretend it have some sort of fair process.  shine the spotlight on them....Tallman, could we get a sticky on this for the whole of october?  IS something every member on this forum care very much about.

I hear bout manic mondays but iz dave jenny fridays. October 2010 is d election.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2009, 06:38:45 PM »
FYIIIIIIIIII

I hear bout manic mondays but iz dave jenny fridays. October 2010 is d election.
:rotfl: friday evenin'  :rotfl: long, long week.

1]; } ?>