March 28, 2024, 04:49:58 PM

Author Topic: When is the next TTFF Elections ???  (Read 28176 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: When is the next TTFF Elections ???
« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2010, 08:02:25 PM »
This Monday is the TTFF Election - (22-Nov-2010) and there will be no changes, maybe in Tobago only.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #121 on: November 19, 2010, 10:39:44 PM »
Where is it being held? Chacachacare? Little Tobago? 1000 Leagues under the sea? Behind God back somewhere in secret.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 20, 2010, 04:35:30 AM »
I now see why the whiteman was callin the blcak man and ppl of color monkeys for so many years!! they does really handle serious things and go about life like monkeys.  the TTFF  is ah real monkey organization yes!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #123 on: November 20, 2010, 06:50:02 PM »
Only the Tobago Football Association nominated someone else and the nomination cannot stand as they are debarred from voting because they owe the TTFF money from the last Executive of the TFA.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 20, 2010, 07:12:50 PM »
Only the Tobago Football Association nominated someone else and the nomination cannot stand as they are debarred from voting because they owe the TTFF money from the last Executive of the TFA.

:frustrated: :frustrated: :banginghead: :banginghead:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 20, 2010, 09:01:27 PM »
you know who they nominate?

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 21, 2010, 03:39:31 PM »
How often are elections held?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 21, 2010, 08:15:38 PM »
This Monday is the TTFF Election - (22-Nov-2010) and there will be no changes, maybe in Tobago only.

I HEAR IS 2DAY SUNDAY. So lets  :beermug:Camps 2 continue d superb job he is doin.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #128 on: November 23, 2010, 06:33:22 AM »

Raymond Tim Kee

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 23, 2010, 08:48:43 AM »

Raymond Tim Kee

He wouldn't have accept that nomination.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 17, 2011, 09:26:04 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/p0W5EohIaZ8&amp;feature=player_embedded#at=43" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/p0W5EohIaZ8&amp;feature=player_embedded#at=43</a>
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 09:28:37 AM by kounty »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
When is the next TTFA elections for President?
« Reply #131 on: July 10, 2014, 08:23:38 AM »
I hope they advertise it like they did the TD position and well in advance.

And I hope they dont do de nomination for candidates as well, that should come form de outside.

Anybody knows how the voting system works, cause we dont want Joe Doe votes to end up in Cora River.

I hope some rich typhoon jump in de race.

We cant have man like Tim Kee and Larry Romany forming any dictatorship like Jack did.

Larry Romany in charge of de Pro League years now, over 10 years and they the same place he met them.

We living in a Democratic country? Or hungry and greedy for power ole men who dont want to go.

Flex, Shaka, Tallman, Sancho, somebody help we, anybody.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 08:25:42 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: When is the next TTFA elections for President?
« Reply #132 on: July 10, 2014, 08:51:04 AM »
i had a thread a while back on how they are elected, would need to find that thread, but it explains the voting process in detail and had others contribute as well to the post... i believe it also shows what dates they normally have the election on, or you can check the constitution..
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 05:21:24 PM by Controversial »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #133 on: October 22, 2014, 01:52:51 AM »
TTFA elections postponed
...local football’s ruling body reviewing its constitution
T&T Express Reports.

SCHEDULED Trinidad and Tobago Football Asscociation (TTFA) elections has been postponed to June 2015, while a Constitutional Reform Panel begins work on the new TTFA Constitution that will be presented to the TTFA Executive Committee, members, and stakeholders for national review and ratification.

The ratification process and several other areas of concern cited by football’s governing body FIFA, resulted in the delay in TTFA elections. However, regional zone elections will take place as originally scheduled.

CONCACAF representatives Reudi Broennimann, Primo Corvaro and Marco Leal, will join TTFA president Raymond Tim Kee in selecting local representatives to serve on the Constitutional Reform Panel. Tim Kee had written CONCACAF president and FIFA vice-president Jeffrey Webb in April 2014, when Tim Kee recommended a TTFA constitutional overhaul centred on the principle of “One Club, One Vote” for the national body.

The TTFA also sent correspondences to FIFA general secretary Jerome Valcke and legal affairs director Marcos Villiger, recommending the same and proposed the setting up of Constitutional Reform Panel consisting of two TTFA members and four local persons of impeccable credentials and character.

“As the newly-elected president I have been charged with the awesome and serious task of bringing true reform to our organisation and address a multitude of buses committed by the previous regime,” Tim Kee said in his letter. Tim Kee cited that efforts by some Executive Members to “undermine constitutional reform”.

He noted that the body had held no agm with its stakeholder members for many years, and under its former name (TTFF) is registered as a sole proprietorship owned by its former president Oliver Camps. He cited that recent audit shows the local football body in more serious financial peril than first thought.

“As it is currently organised, an inornate amount of authority is centred on the Executive Committee, from personal decisions, including selection of the national team coach, to daily operational duties, to carrying out the policies of it implements, the TTFF Executive Committee encompasses legislative, executive and judicial function in its 12-member body,” Tim Kee added in his letter.

“The current TTFF constitution created by the past regime to consolidate power in the hands of a few and is anathema to true democracy.” Tim Kee further added that the purpose of the Reform Commission was to address structural deficiencies, and its finding will be shred with the shared with the general TTFF membership.

Responsing to Tim Kee, FIFA general secretary Jerome Valcke said FIFA is aware of the dire financial difficulties faced by the TTFA, and urged that the organisation launch a diligent statutory reform process which will allow it to function efficiently and prevent crisis by the one currently faced.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 22, 2014, 06:17:25 AM »
It's interesting to note how different this Express report reads, compared to Lasana's hatchet job on the same issue.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 22, 2014, 07:05:38 AM »
Hey Flex. Question for you on a different note:
As far as you know, when T&T Express or other news media produces articles with author only as a "T&T Express reports",
or something like that, why do they do that? Do they have an arrangement to pay to use an incognito freelance author?
Does their editor get involved in correcting spelling errors? Could I for example write an article and they do that?
Would they want to pay me for it or would they just lift paragraphs wholesale, say from my blog entry?
Respec'.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 22, 2014, 07:47:17 AM »
It's interesting to note how different this Express report reads, compared to Lasana's hatchet job on the same issue.

To be fair Bakes, the daily papers can barely name the 9 Pro League clubs. Do we want our journalists to be merely propaganda leaflets or do we want them to dig and delve and ask the difficult questions?

While some may criticise Lasana's viewpoints, here in T&T we are fed govt messages everyday on TV and radio both via paid adverts and subliminal "reporting". For example, apparently there is no crime problem in T&T and the serious crime rate is at a record low. Yeah right.

During the 2006 heyday, I can recall the dailies repeating JW statements without any balance. Maybe you don't approve of Lasana's stance, but I'd rather people complain about his "hidden agenda" or bias than be spoonfed verbatim press releases.

If there was a Liburd working the crime beat, we may find a few heads rolling inside the TTPS.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 22, 2014, 09:18:52 AM »

To be fair Bakes, the daily papers can barely name the 9 Pro League clubs. Do we want our journalists to be merely propaganda leaflets or do we want them to dig and delve and ask the difficult questions?

While some may criticise Lasana's viewpoints, here in T&T we are fed govt messages everyday on TV and radio both via paid adverts and subliminal "reporting". For example, apparently there is no crime problem in T&T and the serious crime rate is at a record low. Yeah right.

During the 2006 heyday, I can recall the dailies repeating JW statements without any balance. Maybe you don't approve of Lasana's stance, but I'd rather people complain about his "hidden agenda" or bias than be spoonfed verbatim press releases.

If there was a Liburd working the crime beat, we may find a few heads rolling inside the TTPS.

Lasana has a vested interest in keeping this drumbeat going.  There is nothing wrong with looking at stuff critically, but Lasana has a couple old guard Ex Co members in his ear and they are feeding him propaganda.  This isn't paranoia on my part, he finally outed them today as Lennox Watson and Rudi Thomas in another article on his website.  I was going to call their names the other day but decided to hold off, it's no secret who's been feeding him his anti-TTFA vitiriol.  Jamal Shabazz is another one.

Whenever they tell him something he just takes that and runs with it, presenting it as 'fact' rather than as the biased opinion of someone with an axe to grind.  In his latest article they claim that he hasn't met with the Executive Committee... never mind the fact that there have been twelve meetings between November 2012 and June 2013 and that FIFA has no ground for intervening, never mind the fact that Article 7 provides just such grounds (and ample reason, given the bribery scandal, funding crisis and failure of the current TTFA statutes to align with current changes mandated by FIFA).

Bottom line is that I could go on and on.  There is nothing wrong with asking hard questions, however Lasana doesn't just ask questions, he makes accusations, often without benefit of all the facts.  That isn't journalism, unless by that you mean yellow journalism.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 22, 2014, 09:27:08 AM »
I now went and read that article. Lenox Watson and Rudi Thomas. What a joke!
OG Jack Cronies to the bone.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 22, 2014, 11:31:49 AM »
Ah wonder who Sheldon Phillips feeding his info?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 22, 2014, 12:40:35 PM »

Well, this is why I can't understand the constant abuse. So what if Lasana is telling one side of the story? He has stated that he requested comments from Tim-Kee and Sheldon but they declined to comment. At least he attempted to obtain comments instead of just printing a press release like the Guardian did. Where's their research? I would like to hear their opinions and answers to Liburds comments. But, by his own admittance, confidential documents have been leaked to Bakes by a member of the IRC (through a friend of a friend of a friend).

So, Lasana is the mouthpiece of Watson & Thomas while Bakes is the mouthpiece of somebody who wants to keep his identity secret.
I find that quite equitable for a debate. I'm certainly learning more about each sides views and opinions. While some may not like Liburds style, it is a lot more palatable than Bakes constant insults to anyone who doesn't agree with him. And that's a shame, because the well thought out arguments are diluted by the stream of abuse and insults. But everyone has their own style of writing, I guess.

Move along, nothing new to see here.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 22, 2014, 12:55:54 PM »

Well, this is why I can't understand the constant abuse. So what if Lasana is telling one side of the story? He has stated that he requested comments from Tim-Kee and Sheldon but they declined to comment. At least he attempted to obtain comments instead of just printing a press release like the Guardian did. Where's their research? I would like to hear their opinions and answers to Liburds comments. But, by his own admittance, confidential documents have been leaked to Bakes by a member of the IRC (through a friend of a friend of a friend).

So, Lasana is the mouthpiece of Watson & Thomas while Bakes is the mouthpiece of somebody who wants to keep his identity secret.
I find that quite equitable for a debate. I'm certainly learning more about each sides views and opinions. While some may not like Liburds style, it is a lot more palatable than Bakes constant insults to anyone who doesn't agree with him. And that's a shame, because the well thought out arguments are diluted by the stream of abuse and insults. But everyone has their own style of writing, I guess.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Sheldon Phillips may not be a bad guy but obviously he is feeding Bakes info and nothing wrong with that, but as FS said, Lasana did reach out to them to hear their side as well. He did his part.

If you going and do this and that, then do it for the betterment of T&T football and not for the betterment of an individual.

I would like to see the new constitution so make a better comment.

Both parties have valid points.

But we have to thank Lasana for his articles that shed light on the TTFA and their continued secrets. If they do stuff right then Lasana will have nothing to write about. A lot of things would have been covered up, thank God for Lasana.

You think Ian Prescott or Nigel Simon care about anything? These men should not be working for T&T dailies, they all have that Shabaaz mentality. The old TTFF got away with murder and no one said anything or even wrote about it until Lasana and SWO come about.

Lasana, keep beating the drum but be careful with Rudi, Watson and Shabaaz, they were no better than Tim Kee, all of them was Jack Warner boys and now they are still here fighting with each other.

Tim Kee trying to distance himself, I just hope he is genuine.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 22, 2014, 01:10:25 PM »

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Sheldon Phillips may not be a bad guy but obviously he is feeding Bakes info and nothing wrong with that, but as FS said, Lasana did reach out to them to hear their side as well. He did his part.

If you going and do this and that, then do it for the betterment of T&T football and not for the betterment of an individual.

I would like to see the new constitution so make a better comment.

Both parties have valid points.

But we have to thank Lasana for his articles that shed light on the TTFA and their continued secrets. If they do stuff right then Lasana will have nothing to write about. A lot of things would have been covered up, thank God for Lasana.

You think Ian Prescott or Nigel Simon care about anything? These men should not be working for T&T dailies, they all have that Shabaaz mentality. The old TTFF got away with murder and no one said anything or even wrote about it until Lasana and SWO come about.

Lasana, keep beating the drum but be careful with Rudi, Watson and Shabaaz, they were no better than Tim Kee, all of them was Jack Warner boys and now they are still here fighting with each other.

Tim Kee trying to distance himself, I just hope he is genuine.

You think Ian Prescott or Nigel Simon care about anything? These men should not be working for T&T dailies, they all have that Shabaaz mentality.

While I agree with this comment, I think the fact that when we read Liburd's articles, we may believe he has an ax to grind, so we can view it from that perspective, but at least we can make that distinction.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 22, 2014, 02:23:24 PM »

You might be happy to be Sancho's mouthpiece, but I am nobody's mouthpiece.  I have access to information, I ask for information and where I can I share it.  Lasana is supposed to be a journalist, he's supposed to be impartial, not publish one side of a story.  He claims he contacted Tim Kee and Phillips for comment, with the FIFA/CONCACAF delegation in Port of Spain to deal with the Constitutional reform, it would make sense why they'd be unavailable, but apparently that is good enough reason for you to accept the one-sided reporting.  One-sided reporting has to do with more than just getting both sides of the story, it has also to do with how you report the information being given by that one side.  You don't focus on that, but rather want to bitch about my alleged "constant insults", which if you examine everything I've posted on this issue you'd be hardpressed to find any.  But that's your own insecurities showing, I'll leave you to sort that out for yourself.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 05, 2015, 07:04:31 AM »
Who going up for elections allyuh?

We need to send a candidate?

And somebody who will work with the people not a man who coming here to pull stones, or have 10 wok and cant do one or who feel he better than everybody or willing to listen, orfeel he could piss de furtherest or who never work under Jack.

Allyuh have anybody in mind?

Come on guys, this is serious.

Tim Kee have to go, we cant hear from him, he stagnant.

We need new blood and somebody young nah, de ole f000ckers in T&T dont want to give de youths a chance.

Ah really disappointed in Sheldon, ah thought he woulda be big for we, but it look like he hit rock bottom to.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 23, 2015, 10:05:15 AM »
I heard that David John Williams will be running for TTFA president.

He has a good business knowledge, however, he does not like Hart to much and had condemned Hart 2015 Gold Cup selection. He feels the coach needs to pick more W Connection players. He was quoted saying that the team is the worst T&T team ever, they will not win a game.

So it would be interesting if he wins.

If this is true, everyone coming in have their own agenda at the expense of T&T football, sad that nothing could run smoothly in T&T.

Who knows, he may even consider Stuart Charles for national coach?

We'll see.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 10:07:09 AM by Insider »

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 23, 2015, 11:06:00 AM »
Only ONE serious name to consider at this point! Contro!

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 23, 2015, 12:45:10 PM »
as far as secrets go, in the end it's no secret that all tnt heads from kamla go back bow down and worship all mighty taxpayer dollar. how can we on this website make a difference??

Once in the past there was a game being played in Barbados, tnt vs bdos, and we were not getting the feed in tnt, so I took it upon myself and phoned sport tt, and I said im a poster on socawarriors.net and would like to speak to Mr.Harford, he did not take the call, but the lady I spoke to, she knew all about socawarriors.net and explained so much stuff about camera crew and money etc..  my point is, it is our
tax dollars they are spending, via a phone call or email, if someone hiding something they will dodge socawarriors.net and this is a red flag, as for the elections and next president let any poster feel free and call or email these people and just post what was said or if no reply, because it is our taxdollars
we defending...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #148 on: August 23, 2015, 01:25:46 PM »
I heard that David John Williams will be running for TTFA president.

He has a good business knowledge, however, he does not like Hart to much and had condemned Hart 2015 Gold Cup selection. He feels the coach needs to pick more W Connection players. He was quoted saying that the team is the worst T&T team ever, they will not win a game.

So it would be interesting if he wins.

If this is true, everyone coming in have their own agenda at the expense of T&T football, sad that nothing could run smoothly in T&T.

Who knows, he may even consider Stuart Charles for national coach?

We'll see.

The fans, the team and the expats don't want Charles as coach, they want Hart... If he is not in line with the upliftment of national football with Hart at the head of it, he doesn't have my support, he will be counter to what is wanted..

He swallowed his words after the gold cup, Hart is the man for the job... He will take us to the WC.. The players respect him.. Anything contrary to that is against our progress..

He is therefore not the right man for the job...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #149 on: August 23, 2015, 01:27:00 PM »
Only ONE serious name to consider at this point! Contro!

Thanks brother for the support.. The only thing that keeps me out is the fact I have not held a managerial position in football in the last 3 years..

1]; } ?>