April 29, 2024, 08:05:07 AM

Author Topic: Manchester Derby  (Read 25626 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Manchester Derby
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2009, 08:44:27 AM »
Great gme....Great win  :devil: :devil: that last sub by Fergie was brilliant to add a lil more time on the clock..BRILLIANT!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D WE scored in aroung the fifth min. of injury time, the 6mins came after the last goal.

I doh even know how allyuh men could accept them kinda win nah dred... but more power tuh allyuh.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2009, 08:45:54 AM »
How much time did the 4th official indicate would be added?  Was it close to 5-6 or not?

You not following de transcript or what??   de man put up 4 mins.

giggsy11

« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2009, 08:46:02 AM »
Giggsy is and always will be the man!

Ferdinand and Foster are some mental midgets! If United had lost the game it would have been due to them!

Foster appears to lack focus and composure; Small Mags I owe you an apology after you questioned Foster being able to handle the job.

City were lucky to even be in the game but well done in taking and capatilzing on Foster's and Ferdinand's mental lapses!

I would have been so f*cking pissed if we had lost that match.

Hators keep on hatin; you just got another reason to hate on!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2009, 08:46:53 AM »
lets hear it small mag

3 points to the lucky devils, officals again favour the reds, we alls know this, but owen still had to be composed to finish well

arsenal were unlucky not to bring city down to earth glad somebody did

still you reds have got to say you were very lucky in the arsenal game and again this game with the extra extra injury time

4 mins added... city scored in the 90:30... celebrated for about 60 seconds... Carrick came on and when we got the free kick it was headed to giggs close to the 18 yard line and he played Owen..goal

game over

3 points

;D ;D ;D

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2009, 08:47:14 AM »
forget time and all that tata.. not fair, sure. but class is class. that manu team does always find a way to win and does NOT stop playing till the whistle blow. Goals win games and manu scored. Great pass, nice finishing touch.

And I eh even like Manu!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2009, 08:47:58 AM »
Great gme....Great win  :devil: :devil: that last sub by Fergie was brilliant to add a lil more time on the clock..BRILLIANT!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D WE scored in aroung the fifth min. of injury time, the 6mins came after the last goal.

Yeah maybe the ref was trying to be fair and give Man City time to equalize yet again but is like their manager couldn't focus and had already lost his rag over the extra extra-time!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 08:54:41 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

giggsy11

« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2009, 08:49:16 AM »

Agreed! If it was Berbatov instead of Owen he would have pulled stones! Owen just needs one chance!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2009, 08:53:20 AM »
4 mins added... city scored in the 90:30... celebrated for about 60 seconds... Carrick came on and when we got the free kick it was headed to giggs close to the 18 yard line and he played Owen..goal

game over

3 points

;D ;D ;D

That is nonsense.  City did not celebrate for a full minute... and even if they did time is to be added only for as long as it takes to get the ball to center and bak into play.  You honestly trying to say that the Man U players stood there and watch City equalize and take a full minute to get the ball out the back of the net and to the center line?

Even so... subs are used to burn up extra seconsd... not to add time to the clock.  but anyways, like allyuh self.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2009, 08:56:07 AM »
forget time and all that tata.. not fair, sure. but class is class. that manu team does always find a way to win and does NOT stop playing till the whistle blow. Goals win games and manu scored. Great pass, nice finishing touch.

And I eh even like Manu!

Yeah yuh right they always find a way to win especially when they playing with 12 men during extra time....

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 20, 2009, 08:56:24 AM »
That "injury time" win was ridiculous. It look like men was right. Was ambivalent about Manu before but now ah have no respect for that side. Only hate. Allyuh Manu fans really like that boy!!?? Steeuups....
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 20, 2009, 08:57:05 AM »
Its been historically this way in football. Real at Bernabeau, Juventus at Stadio Delle Alpi and ManU at Old Trafford its know that it is difficult to come away with a result, (unless its Champions League). So it go! That eh changing!

That being said, ManU deserve to win the game on their second half performance and should be applauded for that. So far they have won the games they needed to win.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 20, 2009, 08:57:44 AM »
I would have taken the draw, but at the end of the day the win is much sweeter with full three points in the bag. I'll take it. I know alot of people don't wanna hear it, but I think the last sub Fergie made was to gain some more time on the clock and it worked in our favour around the 5' min of injury time, but it's Man.U so they are gonna hate regardless.

giggsy11

« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2009, 09:03:47 AM »
Please! I guess United should have tolded the ref to blow after 4minutes or decline the extra 2minutes played out of respect for the hators on this forum? If it was your side who benefited from the extra time played can you honestly say you would be bleeting all the sh!t you are bleeting? United did not cheat but played to the whistle!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2009, 09:04:30 AM »
Allyuh good oui.

ManU Play good ball in the 2nd half.  Just say is one of them tings and move on. Say yuh escape with a lil help from the ref. We go take that.

But doh try to justify the extra minutes. On the whole Planet, man does use late subs to eat up time... except at Man U, where a late sub does magically add 2 minutes. I will watch the Chelsea-Spurs game and see if they adding time for subs there too
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2009, 09:07:32 AM »
I would have taken the draw, but at the end of the day the win is much sweeter with full three points in the bag. I'll take it. I know alot of people don't wanna hear it, but I think the last sub Fergie made was to gain some more time on the clock and it worked in our favour around the 5' min of injury time, but it's Man.U so they are gonna hate regardless.

The more I see allyuh men post is de less respect I having fuh allyuh dred.  

I does try to be as objective as possible when I talk about football and I doh think you could ever say you see me 'hating' on any team on here... not even Chelsea, who I cyah stand.  Not to say yuh was talking about me in particular, but I mention it to say that it can't all be about "hate".  Refs don't add time for substitutions... which is why you will see a manager with the lead making a flurry of subs at the end of a close game, to add defenders yes... but also to burn up extra seconds.  That and 'injury' is two of the biggest time-wasting ploys man does use.  Where allyuh getting this talk about subs adding time is beyond me... could only chalk that up tuh allyuh looking hard for ways to justify de nonsense.

But anyways, enough has been said, another day, another game at Old Trafford.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2009, 09:11:13 AM »
Please! I guess United should have tolded the ref to blow after 4minutes or decline the extra 2minutes played out of respect for the hators on this forum? If it was your side who benefited from the extra time played can you honestly say you would be bleeting all the sh!t you are bleeting? United did not cheat but played to the whistle!
If Man.City had won in that fashion, they would not even mention anything about the stoppage time, I was thought to play till the whistle blow and that's what Man.United did and we won, but the haters will always be there, so let them bleat. Last  couple years it was Ronaldo and his dives + ref favoritism..... now they can only talk about the ref, so let them talk.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2009, 09:21:01 AM »
If Man.City had won in that fashion, they would not even mention anything about the stoppage time, I was thought to play till the whistle blow and that's what Man.United did and we won, but the haters will always be there, so let them bleat. Last  couple years it was Ronaldo and his dives + ref favoritism..... now they can only talk about the ref, so let them talk.

Only because Rooney or Berbatov eh dive today  ;D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2009, 09:26:03 AM »
ah love meh forum yes....so hear nah, like is only Manu get dat 6 minutes extra time dat men talking bout or what...ah didn't see de game but i take it City didn't want to win right, they were content wid ah draw?
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2009, 09:27:39 AM »

Only because Rooney or Berbatov eh dive today  ;D

Aye... doh make we fight eh, leave mih boy Shrek out allyuh talk, Shrek is ah fighter  ;D

Fyzoman nah... City was fighting tooth and nail fuh every ball to de end and took their chances when they had them.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2009, 09:32:05 AM »
that argument about time added on for a goal and sub is utter bullshit!!!

nuff time yuh see a goal score and the ref blow off the game from the subsequent touch off... no extra time added..

subs is to eat time off the clock not add time...

come better than that nuh

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2009, 09:32:46 AM »
Did not see the game, did Tevez play?
Did Adebayor play?
Did Robinho play?
Who else did not play?

Which team look closer their full strength in terms of players?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2009, 09:35:08 AM »
Seriously! The game was tied at the time, its not like ManU got 6 min and Man City got 4min.  :-\
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2009, 09:46:27 AM »
Can the anti-Man Utd fans stop complaining?

Man Utd played for a win till the final whistle but Man City was content to relax and play for a draw and that is why the team that had the more ambitious mind-set won!

The 6 minutes of extra time was for both teams not just for Man Utd so Man City could have tried to use the extra extra-time to seal a win just like how Man Utd did.

Yes the ref added extra unannounced extra-time but it was for both teams to make use of it and go for a win.

As it was Man Utd seized the opportunity and Man City didn't!

Please no sour grapes, just take it as a lesson learnt and make sure next time you go for a win till the final whistle when playing Man Utd at Old Trafford.

Case closed!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 09:48:14 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2009, 09:47:31 AM »
Seriously! The game was tied at the time, its not like ManU got 6 min and Man City got 4min.  :-\
That's a good way to look at it lol

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2009, 09:54:01 AM »

So that justifies the win.....

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2009, 09:56:38 AM »

So that justifies the win.....

The team which wanted it more won Saga!
In extra-time Man Utd went for a win while Man City was playing for a draw!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 09:59:39 AM by Socapro »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2009, 09:59:28 AM »

Man Utd played for a win till the final whistle but Man City was content to relax and play for a draw and that is why the team that had the more ambitious mind-set won!

That is bullshit... you clearly wasn't watching the game.  If yuh want to say United played better then say so but doh come with that bullshit because City played their hearts out, doh discredit their efforts.  Not because people saying ref tief mean dey "anti-Man Utd".  Some ah we would rather see a fair result without one team or another getting all the advantage.

giggsy11

« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2009, 10:00:03 AM »
The ref is allowed to add time for substitutions during the game, whether it is the beginning, middle or end; he can add time for goals being scored; celebrations; injuries, wasting time ect. Anything that may take away from the game being played in 90 minutes after all is said and done. It all comes down to the ref's discrestion. Some times the added time is never enough or is to much.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2009, 10:03:56 AM »
The ref is allowed to add time for substitutions during the game, whether it is the beginning, middle or end; he can add time for goals being scored; celebrations; injuries, wasting time ect. Anything that may take away from the game being played in 90 minutes after all is said and done. It all comes down to the ref's discrestion. Some times the added time is never enough or is to much.

Which always are in ManU's favour... ??? go figure!

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2009, 10:04:22 AM »

That is bullshit... you clearly wasn't watching the game.  If yuh want to say United played better then say so but doh come with that bullshit because City played their hearts out, doh discredit their efforts.  Not because people saying ref tief mean dey "anti-Man Utd".

I saw most of the game including the whole 2nd half and the Man City manager and players were definitely playing for a draw during the extra-time period! That's not saying that both teams didn't play their hearts out!
But Man Utd got a opportunity to steal a win and did! That's how I saw it!

Hard luck to Man City hope it was a lesson learnt!
The 6 minutes of extra was there for both teams to take advantage of!

1]; } ?>