April 23, 2024, 01:02:22 PM

Author Topic: Raising the level of our Football Accountability; who do we blame now?  (Read 6375 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: My condolances...regret to inform you
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2009, 06:49:57 PM »
thank God me eh see this game...is by fate...i woulda surely have a headache by now  >:(

All yuh heart does stllhurt all yuh. I supportin but I so unattach it eh funny

a typical female comment for you when the going is good it's all great and fancy then when things turns around you run and hide.

Run and hide mean I eh supportin. I just tired ah d hearybreak so I supportin and would implement any plan 4 change like d 1 yuh promise we but I eh gettin depress and sulkin when we get 4 in CR. I tired ah dat.

Well.... help Join the fight and show us what you got..

All who in support of removing those at the very tip top in the TTFF?

Try this:To contact Andrew Jennings: http://www.transparencyinsport.org/contact_andrew.html

I already Mr. Jennings so dat is yuh big plan u post Jennings address.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: My condolances...regret to inform you
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2009, 07:02:30 PM »
thank God me eh see this game...is by fate...i woulda surely have a headache by now  >:(

All yuh heart does stllhurt all yuh. I supportin but I so unattach it eh funny

a typical female comment for you when the going is good it's all great and fancy then when things turns around you run and hide.

Run and hide mean I eh supportin. I just tired ah d hearybreak so I supportin and would implement any plan 4 change like d 1 yuh promise we but I eh gettin depress and sulkin when we get 4 in CR. I tired ah dat.

Ah hope you see now dat de problem was not get rid  mths latas could getof Mats and everything go be alright  ? we problems more far reaching than that . ...

MY sj friend firin Mats was neva d cure 4 cancer but Latas give we a lil remission we actually won a game. D worse game we play under Latas was yday. So if dumbtist get 14 mths Latas should at least get 14 mths
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>