April 25, 2024, 02:03:23 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Costa Rica Game (10-Oct-09).  (Read 53490 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Costa Rica Game (10-Oct-09).
« Reply #420 on: October 11, 2009, 04:55:39 PM »
I only just got a chance to read the comments and my word you forumites did not disappoint at all....funny stuff... :rotfl: :rotfl:

But on a serious note....I cyar believe I going and type this but, that the defence's performance could get lower than previous appalling outings is beyond me....in fact, I shouldn't be serious about it nah....it was friggin comical....well yes, I think its a fitting end (almost) to a heartwrenching campaign....thanks Jackula, thanks eh....

.....oh and I will most definitely be in the chat room come Wednesday night.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: October 11, 2009, 05:07:12 PM »
Eh palos the game on gol tv now.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: October 11, 2009, 05:40:28 PM »
Why nobody eh talking bout kerry baptiste big miss!!! where is the killa fella who always biggin up baptiste?

BTW, if that was darryl it woulda hit the back of that net so hard they woulda here it all the way in belize. :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Willy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: October 11, 2009, 06:52:10 PM »
Ah tell allyuh latas was an ass!!! he left out damn good players after seeing pancho failed @ it , he went and did the same thing.

imagine , no collin samuels, no hyland , no roberts , no cyd grey, no whitley, no julius uintil yesterday, who was unfairly send off mind you, and no jaggy, ah man who scoring like peas for PR islanders.

so what allyuh expect!  fire latas now!! he's as green as young guava! hire rijkard now!                             
positive.
No Birchall!! .....why? Is it a 'white' thing? Can it be that old WC thing with Latas? Or is it simply that he is just not good enough? Given the quality of the our midfield, his past record and recent performances for the Galaxy,  I would say he has to be one of the first names on the team sheet every time.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: October 11, 2009, 07:12:00 PM »
Ah tell allyuh latas was an ass!!! he left out damn good players after seeing pancho failed @ it , he went and did the same thing.

imagine , no collin samuels, no hyland , no roberts , no cyd grey, no whitley, no julius uintil yesterday, who was unfairly send off mind you, and no jaggy, ah man who scoring like peas for PR islanders.

so what allyuh expect!  fire latas now!! he's as green as young guava! hire rijkard now!                             
positive.
No Birchall!! .....why? Is it a 'white' thing? Can it be that old WC thing with Latas? Or is it simply that he is just not good enough? Given the quality of the our midfield, his past record and recent performances for the Galaxy,  I would say he has to be one of the first names on the team sheet every time.

Willy u is not de only man to hold that position jed...i SERIOUSLY believe Latas doh like Birchall (for whatever reason)....and no is not just because he didn't pick him for dese last two games (Birchall could have asked to be excused?? we eh know), check all de time he get subbed out when he was arguably de best player on de field....stay tuned though, once all dis baccahnal over and we get a new foreign coach, nuff laborers who masquerading as national footballers will be friggin history!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

1]; } ?>