March 29, 2024, 05:37:37 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Mexico Game (14-Oct-09).  (Read 60623 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Tickets prices for Mexico game
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2009, 05:32:40 PM »
So, boycott de f00cking game then. Show Jack who stones heaver.

Make allyuh voice heard, I would have stayed outside de Stadium and protest, I woulda cause a Haiti, then again, what sense would it make, T&T people just dont have balls, they PM does do them all kinda thing and they does just take it in de ass...
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2009, 06:06:18 PM »
Appreciation? ....sounds like basic economics to me.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2009, 06:36:41 PM »
Appreciation? ....sounds like basic economics to me.

That is the part that make mih laugh.....is like he give mih ah gift with one hand and take it away with the other....steups....Jack could kiss my rear....I will be in the chat room...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2009, 06:41:32 PM »
Lower the price some more (200, 100 or ebven lower)  and full de stadium. Simple ... Jackula will still get some good dullahs for his sons and wife.... and the team will get a good 12th man effect in the stadium to boost Latas's chances of stayin' on as coach. No point having 8000 in de stadium as much of de cornvornt waggonist eh go show up without a we-going-South africa to wine and wave about
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2009, 06:44:48 PM »
Coops,
        you know how much money I pay to see you, DF and TT play. Plenty. Did TTFFA ever give you any. I doubt. I know where your heart is. You want to support the yutes on the team. All of us want to support. I feel Jack should drop the price to at least 150. If TTFF really want support, drop the price or they may see 50 people dey.
        Breds i hear you but it's not the TTFF we supporting,you played this game wheather it's Minor league or any league,what encouraged you to play wasn't it the people who come to see you play?yes i'm from the era where you got nothing but it was peoples support/appreciation that gave us that encourage to want to play.The bottom line is two wrongs does not make it right,i don't know if some of us understand every WC game played FIFA has to get get a certain amount of money from it (i'm not sure) if i'm wrong i'm open to correction.    

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2009, 06:57:20 PM »
Coops,
        you know how much money I pay to see you, DF and TT play. Plenty. Did TTFFA ever give you any. I doubt. I know where your heart is. You want to support the yutes on the team. All of us want to support. I feel Jack should drop the price to at least 150. If TTFF really want support, drop the price or they may see 50 people dey.
        Breds i hear you but it's not the TTFF we supporting,you played this game wheather it's Minor league or any league,what encouraged you to play wasn't it the people who come to see you play?yes i'm from the era where you got nothing but it was peoples support/appreciation that gave us that encourage to want to play.The bottom line is two wrongs does not make it right,i don't know if some of us understand every WC game played FIFA has to get get a certain amount of money from it (i'm not sure) if i'm wrong i'm open to correction.    

so wat happen to d money he gettin from sponsors an tv rights?

anyway

i am not an economist but common sense tellin me yuh bound to make more money if yuh lower d ticket price, more people will show up dan if yuh buss a hefty price an only 50 ppl show up

if yuh price d tix at 100 uncovered and 200 covered

lewwe say 15,000 ppl show up in uncovered an 1000 in covered

daiz

15,000 x 100 = 1.5 million
1000 x 200 = 200,000

to give a total of 1.7 million

wid dis price he bussin: 200 uncovered and 300 covered

lewwe say 2000 ppl show up in uncovered and 100 in covered (ah highly doubt dis happenin)

2000 x 200 = 400,000
100 x 300 = 30,000

to give a total of 430,000 dollars

Jack, if yuh want to make money, stop bein a greedy kakahole, an lower d forkin price!!!!
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2009, 07:02:26 PM »
Coops,

anyway

i am not an economist but common sense tellin me yuh bound to make more money if yuh lower d ticket price, more people will show up dan if yuh buss a hefty price an only 50 ppl show up

daiz

1000 x 200 = 200,000

lewwe say 2000 ppl show up in uncovered and 100 in covered (ah highly doubt dis happenin)

2000 x 200 = 400,000
100 x 300 = 30,000

Jack, if yuh want to make money, stop bein a greedy kakahole, an lower d forkin price!!!!
:beermug:
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2009, 07:09:10 PM »
Coops,

Coop's I have gone to every home game in this campaign.  I fought traffic a few evenings to go to the games in Macoya when we were playing Guyana every 2 days......I find mih tail in Nashville to watch the team get run over.

You really, really want to tell me that after all that, Jackula/TTFF would still charge $200 uncovered (the same rate for the entire campaign with the exception of the US game, so ah don't know what blasted reduction he talking about) and I must still dip in my pocket and find that FOR A FAILED CAMPAIGN!!....nah man....dais taking mih for a blasted fool....and it has nothing to do with not wanting to support the team, but is about drawing a line.  Let Jackula and his croonies and the Minister and officials who could afford to pay the $$$ but getting in free go and watch the game in an empty stadium...

Nah ah had enough....let that vampire kiss my rear end....
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 07:17:08 PM by Brownsugar »
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2009, 07:13:46 PM »
true blood...twilight...fright night...dark shadows...interview with the vampire....bram stoker....bela logusi...blakcula...vampire in brooklyn....lost boys...even the count on sesame street

is all bout blodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2009, 07:16:54 PM »
Wham...dey trying to raise money to pay de phone bill because men hadda get BB message to tell dem dey get pick? Steups.....I NOT PAYING NO 200!!

Dahs 200 pack of Bourbon biscuits!
Dahs transport for de week for me to get to school!
Dahs 50 doubles!

And you want me to pay dis when yuh perpetually doin folly and souring and stagnating my national team football...den want to talk out yuh ugly stammering backside like if you's some blasted philanthropist who under appreciated? STEUPS!!!!!
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2009, 07:19:02 PM »
HELL NO, WE WONT GO!!...
HELL NO, WE WONT GO!!... :devil:
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2009, 09:10:48 PM »
true blood...twilight...fright night...dark shadows...interview with the vampire....bram stoker....bela logusi...blakcula...vampire in brooklyn....lost boys...even the count on sesame street

is all bout blodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Nah not d count
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2009, 11:58:23 AM »
Coops,

anyway

daiz

1000 x 200 = 200,000

2000 x 200 = 400,000
100 x 300 = 30,000

Basic economics. on a fixed supply (25,000 seats or whatever) if you want to sell out.

When demand D1 is in effect (e.g. England friendly), the price will be P1. When D2 is occurring (Guyana), the price will be P2. The quantity is always Q, any shifts in demand will only affect price.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2009, 12:19:48 PM »
Coops,

anyway

daiz

1000 x 200 = 200,000

2000 x 200 = 400,000
100 x 300 = 30,000

Basic economics. on a fixed supply (25,000 seats or whatever) if you want to sell out.

When demand D1 is in effect (e.g. England friendly), the price will be P1. When D2 is occurring (Guyana), the price will be P2. The quantity is always Q, any shifts in demand will only affect price.

Look Eman doh remind meh of dem days pls.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2009, 12:23:30 PM »
Coops,

anyway

daiz

1000 x 200 = 200,000

2000 x 200 = 400,000
100 x 300 = 30,000

TTFF=Monopoly=Higher prices & Lower Production Output=Complacency=Lower Quality=T&T football
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2009, 07:04:30 PM »
So dis game strtin 10 pm in d middle ah d wk. We cyah qualify and it is 300 and 200. Shabazz yuh say JW could b reason wit so reason 4 him 2 bring it 2 100 50 nah.

D TTFF eh d problem

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2009, 01:37:13 PM »
Unless a freeness scene play orf.

I home

I give this side, the beers man, the pieman, and kfc enough money.

:o
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2009, 01:57:32 PM »
stadium go be so empty first time we'll witness a tumble weed roll across the field.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2009, 05:16:45 PM »
"Money Is Not Everything" -Sammy Llewellyn

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Mexico Game (14-Oct-09).
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2009, 06:29:58 PM »
On the news earlier, I heard one player is injured (cyar remember who), Abu Bakr and Julius (obviously) suspended.  So all who was calling for Bakr's head on a platter, rejoice..... ::) ::)

......oh yeah and I will be in the chat room......
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2009, 07:09:24 PM »
On the news earlier, I heard one player is injured (cyar remember who), Abu Bakr and Julius (obviously) suspended.  So all who was calling for Bakr's head on a platter, rejoice..... ::) ::)

......oh yeah and I will be in the chat room......

ME TOO

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2009, 08:27:11 PM »
Williams drafted in for Mexico

Nigel Simon

Defence Force stopper, Keston Williams, has been drafted into the Soca Warriors squad by coach Russell Latapy for tomorrow’s final Concacaf South Africa 2010 World Cup qualifier versus Mexico at the Hasely Crawford Stadium, Mucurapo, from 8.05 pm. The Warriors are coming off a 4-0 drubbing at the hands of Costa Rica in San Jose on Saturday night, and have already been eliminated from qualification.

On the other hand, Mexico with 18 points has already qualified for South Africa, thanks to a 4-1 win at home over El Salvador on Saturday and is joined in the Finals by USA (19 points), 3-2 victors over Honduras.

In the defeat to Costa Rica, defender Julius James was red carded while fellow stopper, the lanky Radanfah Abu Bakr was yellow carded, his second of the campaign and both will be out tomorrow. The hard tackling Williams last played for T&T in the 1-0 win over El Salvador on September 12 and with both James and Abu Bakr suspended, he should return to the starting team.

Warriors Squad:

Goalkeepers:
Marvin Phillip, Jan-Michael Williams, Glenroy Samuel.

Defenders:
Robert Primus, Kern Cupid, Keston Williams, Dennis Lawrence

Midfielders:
Jake Thomson, Trent Noel, Densill Theobald, Leston Paul, Keon Daniel, Hughton Hector, Carlos Edwards, Hayden Tinto, Clyde Leon, Shahdon Winchester.

Forwards:
Kerry Baptiste, Devon Jorsling, Juma Clarence, Kenwyne Jones.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2009, 08:43:37 PM »
latapy head hard ,bet yah he play the same side except Primas .

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2009, 09:39:40 PM »
we beatin mexico....................................................................................if they play they D team.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2009, 09:44:48 PM »
we beatin mexico....................................................................................if they play they D team.

Dat is d team dat play in d under 20 dat eh qualify 4 Egypt?

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2009, 09:50:48 PM »

Dat is d team dat play in d under 20 dat eh qualify 4 Egypt?
wha
Mexico given day young guns ah run ALSO in this match :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2009, 09:07:33 AM »
Ah remember now, Keon Daniel is injured.  The boy play he best game since the last rounds and injure he self....chups....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2009, 09:22:59 AM »
I feel if it free, people still wouldn't go.

It have SSFL games Wednesday still or they on tuesday/thursday this week? I will go that instead and bus a lime from then...
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2009, 09:37:48 AM »
game streaming live and free on terra.com for allyuh who eh pay de cable bill but pay the internet bill.

link huuurrr.

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2009, 10:15:05 AM »
Touches

we need you to go see the game, what you talking bout home for the game.

Wha we go do without the report.

Go and see the game,

Form a website and accept Visa I go fund your game attendance have no fear

The money dey!!!

1]; } ?>