March 28, 2024, 02:50:14 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Mexico Game (14-Oct-09).  (Read 60539 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Mexico Game (14-Oct-09).
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2009, 02:28:36 PM »
The game iz on telemundo 8pm.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2009, 02:32:12 PM »
I think the supporters should go out and support in full numbers

Thank the boys for putting on a brave face in the campaign.  Lickin' after lickin' them fellas come back brave to live another day...it was a rough campaign, but the fellas still repp'd us.  

Allyuh want tuh complain about heart & soul- how much heart & soul does boycotting show?  The true test of character is shown when things are at their worst...Yuh can't complain about our squad, when as a fan yuh not willing to show any more strength of character.  

The fellas like it or not, have sacrificed alot this campaign...and like it or not, they represent us....we should go out in our numbers to thank them.

we want to emrbarrass Jack..please...the only people we embarrassing are ourselves when nat'l TV focuses on an empty stadium with no atmosphere....

If the stadium is empty, it'll be a shame... but I guess the fact that this team represents us, makes it hardly a surprise that we're on the bottom of the Hex table...worst team - worst fans...

Sad.  
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2009, 02:40:50 PM »

Thank the boys for putting on a brave face in the campaign.  Lickin' after lickin' them fellas come back brave to live another day...it was a rough campaign, but the fellas still repp'd us.  

Allyuh want tuh complain about heart & soul- how much heart & soul does boycotting show?  The true test of character is shown when things are at their worst...Yuh can't complain about our squad, when as a fan yuh not willing to show any more strength of character.  

The fellas like it or not, have sacrificed alot this campaign...and like it or not, they represent us....we should go out in our numbers to thank them.

we want to emrbarrass Jack..please...the only people we embarrassing are ourselves when nat'l TV focuses on an empty stadium with no atmosphere....

If the stadium is empty, it'll be a shame... but I guess the fact that this team represents us, makes it hardly a surprise that we're on the bottom of the Hex table...worst team - worst fans...

Sad.  

Dis d season 4 curtain and dat is 2 panel. Meh ride all meh how come yuh eh call I say panel boi panel boi. Heart attack covergae 4 dis 1.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2009, 02:43:04 PM »

Sad.  

as a fan, so have I. i have not missed a single local game in d hex. i sacrificed a lot of money and alot of time in dis team an i will continue to do it, but for tonight game, i sittin dis one out.

kicker, even when jack raise d ticket price to 300 for d US game witout reason or justification, ah ban muh belly an went to support.
i have school to pay for an as weary say, is curtain season, so ah sittin dis one out
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline trinimuse

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2009, 02:47:20 PM »
what de eff ?!?!?!

If 1 mingy dollar outta my 200.00 teach a yute to trap den so be it.  I supporting this team win or lose.  anyways de lime after does be bess....

I in de stadium....

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 14, 2009, 02:53:30 PM »
what de eff ?!?!?!

If 1 mingy dollar outta my 200.00 teach a yute to trap den so be it.  I supporting this team win or lose.  anyways de lime after does be bess....

I in de stadium....

we money doh reach d yutes an dem to help wid dey development. it goin in jack pocket. enjoy d game

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2009, 02:54:12 PM »

Sad.  

as a fan, so have I. i have not missed a single local game in d hex. i sacrificed a lot of money and alot of time in dis team an i will continue to do it, but for tonight game, i sittin dis one out.

kicker, even when jack raise d ticket price to 300 for d US game witout reason or justification, ah ban muh belly an went to support.
i have school to pay for an as weary say, is curtain season, so ah sittin dis one out

yeah I know it hard dis rongs...And I know there are people like you who will brave it against the odds to support the fellas...and I know yuh fed up...Doh gemme wrong, I eh saying that everyone who boycott is a waggonist or anything like that..And I know for a fact that you are a die hard...but collectively something is missing from our fans...and our football team kinda mirrors that in a strange way....

Just thinking that if the fellas get dey @$$ washed in front of a half hearted lacklustre crowd today, it will be real hard to call for pride, heart and soul....we want de boys to fight each game to the 90th, we hadda be prepared to fight to the 90th as well....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline trinimuse

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2009, 02:55:34 PM »
Hope against hope.... I know mih conscience go bodda mih if i aint go... and mih passport stamp for tonight, it go be a waste of a stamp....

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 14, 2009, 02:56:38 PM »

Sad.  

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2009, 03:01:10 PM »
Hope against hope.... I know mih conscience go bodda mih if i aint go... and mih passport stamp for tonight, it go be a waste of a stamp....

I get deliver from dat. I supportin but not wit meh pocket ah sorry. C all yuh 4 d next friendly or Digi Cup qualifiers if dey in TNT or v Cayman Islands in 2012
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 03:13:40 PM by weary1969 »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2009, 03:05:15 PM »
Kicker, I have a CIC vs Fatima ole boys sweat I going and attend.

Doh play yuh hitting nobody no prayers this hr of the evening bout going no game.

In the words of the fearless one..."don't miss us...we won't miss you"

If yuh organize a ticket, 2-3 cold stag, something to munch on and a drop home for meh...I go oblige.

Maybe I was d blight...if I stay home Kenwyne might score and we might win a game.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Saywha

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Right now in the Stadium 5.30 pm
« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2009, 03:34:49 PM »
Who wants to make a guess of how many people in the stadium right now?

;D

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Right now in the Stadium 5.30 pm
« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2009, 03:35:12 PM »
It have a game today?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2009, 03:38:07 PM »

;D

U and who else BM/SM

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2009, 03:38:12 PM »
who's playing?

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2009, 03:39:52 PM »

;D

U and who else BM/SM
he, d magicians, d bmobile rhythm section and Chicky d mascot.
ah lie?

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 14, 2009, 04:28:41 PM »

;D

U and who else BM/SM
he, d magicians, d bmobile rhythm section and Chicky d mascot.
ah lie?

Doh fuhget the MEDIA :)

Offline benedicts bwoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 14, 2009, 04:43:46 PM »
...an de  :clown:, in full attendance.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 14, 2009, 04:48:55 PM »

Sad.  

Dis d season 4 curtain and dat is 2 panel. Meh ride all meh how come yuh eh call I say panel boi panel boi. Heart attack covergae 4 dis 1.

Yuh know ah rel like dat curtain season thing:)
Man, each to his own, man!
if men/women fed up and eh want to pay to go and see we collect ah vex 4 from Mexico dais dey perogative jed....if others want to spend dem money and go, again, dem could do dat...but i find nobody should be fighting down nobody else over their decision to not go, steups.
Ah hope Dish network does get telemundo!

"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 14, 2009, 05:05:21 PM »
how much people there ?

and is the game live ?
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 14, 2009, 05:33:41 PM »

Pre-match coverage on since 7.  Stadium lookin EMPTY!!

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 14, 2009, 05:37:51 PM »
I would start Dennis tonight and give him the arm band............

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 14, 2009, 05:39:36 PM »
Mags in ... Starting xi : Phillips ,thomson , primus , Lawrence , Cupid , carlos , leon , Noel , tinto , jorsling , baptiste ....bench : jan keston densil hector Winchester juma kj  

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 14, 2009, 05:41:19 PM »

Pre-match coverage on since 7.  Stadium lookin EMPTY!!

my pardna was just giving way he ticket on facebook...god i ent gettin no vibes for this game...lewwe hope mexico ent feeling it either and we could grind out a draw or something

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 14, 2009, 05:43:15 PM »
TT 2 - MEX 1    .... c'mon Warriors give we a lil something ...

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 14, 2009, 05:47:14 PM »
KJ on the bench

Baptists an Jorssling starting
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 14, 2009, 05:48:42 PM »
that stadium looking sad
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 14, 2009, 05:49:05 PM »
Interesting courage from Latas
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 14, 2009, 05:49:22 PM »
any links? please an tanx

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 14, 2009, 05:54:15 PM »
C'mom Latas ...save yuh job.

1]; } ?>