April 18, 2024, 09:45:40 PM

Author Topic: REVOLUTION  (Read 2797 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
REVOLUTION
« on: September 16, 2009, 06:04:50 AM »
COMING SOON TO A CINEMA NEAR YOU
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
Re: REVOLUTION
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 08:17:37 AM »
I believe Shaka's father is the man to talk to. The revolution must go on. He must have some ideas on how it can be done. We need someone like that in our corner. We may also need Mr. Jennings to continue to expose Jakula and the TTFF for what and who they are. I am not saying he is the perfect person to work with but he has the resources and the cohunas to question Jakkee and the Bandeleros.

Viva la revoluccion.........................
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 02:06:44 PM »
TTFF ELECTION October 2010 enuff time 2 plan and execute d revolution.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 02:14:23 PM »
good ideas King deese

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 02:44:44 PM »
thanks weary

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2009, 02:47:09 PM »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2009, 03:55:51 PM »
1970 - Black Power Uprising

.... 20 years later ....

1990 - Attempted Coup by Yasin Abu Bakr

.... 20 years later ....

2010 - ?? ?? ?? ... PNM or TTFF - pick your poison.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2009, 06:04:15 PM »
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2009, 12:10:27 AM »
I believe Shaka's father is the man to talk to. The revolution must go on. He must have some ideas on how it can be done. We need someone like that in our corner. We may also need Mr. Jennings to continue to expose Jakula and the TTFF for what and who they are. I am not saying he is the perfect person to work with but he has the resources and the cohunas to question Jakkee and the Bandeleros.

I have already sent out an sos to locate him through the BBC. If i don't hear anything i'll try again somewhere somehow
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2009, 07:12:51 AM »

I have already sent out an sos to locate him through the BBC. If i don't hear anything i'll try again somewhere somehow

Nice............................

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2009, 07:16:25 AM »

Hear nuh, allya can contact the man here
http://www.transparencyinsport.org/
and I am sure he would reply and put you on his email list
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2009, 08:37:46 AM »
1970 - Black Power Uprising

.... 20 years later ....

1990 - Attempted Coup by Yasin Abu Bakr

.... 20 years later ....

2010 - ?? ?? ?? ... PNM or TTFF - pick your poison.

yea that fits my theory i posted on this board a few years back, every 20 years in tt a revolt happens

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2009, 10:11:24 AM »

[/quote

Hear nuh, allya can contact the man here
http://www.transparencyinsport.org/
and I am sure he would reply and put you on his email list

did that Already bro
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 02:40:03 PM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2009, 12:10:40 PM »
http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-80449.html

Lets not mention the ZILLION things Warner has done to cheat FIFA, CONCACAF & everyone.

He gloats about being poor when he and Blazer started at CONCACAF. Now he has a warehouse in Trinidad that stores his "gifts" from national federations the world over. He is the FIFA Vice President!!!

Why is the American Chuck Blazer no help??? Why is Alan Rothenberg no help???

BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL IN THE SAME CREW THAT RUINS FUTBOL FOR SELF-GAIN!!!

Blatter (FIFA)
Warner (CONCACAF/FIFA)
Blazer (CONCACAF/Warner's henchman)
Rothenberg (fUS Soccer/CONCACAF/FIFA, still runs US Soccer thru Flynn & Contiguglia as figurehead)
Dan Flynn (US Soccer)
Gulati (US Soccer/CONCACAF/MLS)
Texeira (Brazil, Haovolenge's son-in-law)
Leoz (CONMEBOL)
Velappen (AFC)
Bin Hammam (AFC, future FIFA President)

It's VERY simple. Almost all of the above mentioned "administrators" of the game own companies that benefit from the legislation they pass. Since there are NO ONE above FIFA to check them or control them ... they do not get penalized and the game continues to get robbed.

Notice all the empty seats at the World Cup 2002. LOL. What a calamity.

Anyways all of those rascals own "marketing companies", promotion companies, travel/hospitality/ticketing companies, are in bed with sporting good companies, etc, etc, etc.

The ONLY reason they care to even be in those positions is to make money for themselves. DO NOT kid yourself thinking they care at all for the game.

Ummmmm, Blatter won't even publicly admit what his salary is. That is ludicrous!!!

The truth, in the final analysis, is this:

World sport is run the way it is because the only possible countervailing force, i.e. "the world," or the people of the Earth, who manifest support for sport all over the world, are simply not organized.

Until some level of grass-roots organization of the fans and recreational participants happens, to provide an alternate vision to the entire world sport system, look forward to more of the same.

Trust me, I know; there's nothing unique about your perceived notions of CONCACAF's alleged malfeasance as articulated on these boards, and in this thread. No apologist argument here; far from it. Rather, the typicality of the behavior of these guys is reflected in your local, state, and federal representatives...in your local, state, national, and multi-national corporate heads...in your local, regional, national and international religious leadership...

Service-based leadership died an unnatural death long ago...we ceded power, infulence and responsibility, in all our public spheres - not just sport - to men and women with FAR different agendas, well before you and I were born. These current iterations are not unique, but rather carry the torch of this vision of the USE of _______ (fill in the blank with what you like; revenue from sport, from taxes, from the Sunday offering) for their generation, that is all.

The questions are...what are the people - what are YOU - willing to do about it? What are you willing to sacrifice to make it right? Because DOING and SACRIFICING is the beginning of what it will take to make it right (notice : not, "make it right AGAIN." Its never been right. I'm talking about getting it right for the first time, EVER).

As of this writing, the answer, for the vast majority, has been "very little," for every spehre, including sport.

My disappointment is not with CONCACAF's leadership. I should expect that, answering the charges offered in this thread, the CONCACAF leadership might (like the scorpion who, while traversing the river on the back of the frog, fatally stings it, causing them both to drown) submit " Its our nature." One cannot be disappointed at those who are, at heart, manifesting behavior indicative of their nature as human beings. That would be as productive as getting angry at a tree because it has branches.

The disappointment MUST be leveled at those of us who, in our frustration or overall lack of effort, have failed to articulate an alternative vision to the current system(s). It is there that we will find the only hope for change, if there is to be any hoping at all.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 12:13:18 PM by E-man »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2009, 03:06:27 PM »
The revolution is gonna come from UEFA. They will in a little bit break away from FIFA and have support of all of Europe. The bad thing about this will be that Federations like ours and Africa will suffer.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2009, 03:12:14 PM »
The revolution is gonna come from UEFA. They will in a little bit break away from FIFA and have support of all of Europe. The bad thing about this will be that Federations like ours and Africa will suffer.

A few yrs a sufferin 4 a lifetime of gain.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2009, 06:22:35 PM »
TnT could join up with UEFA then and let dem in the TTFF do their own thing as I am sure that many footballers would LOVE to have a viable alternative to AJW and his crew.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 06:44:28 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2009, 06:45:15 PM »

UEFA will not even sanction a breakaway super league for the big boys from England, Spain and Italy ... you think they going to tell FIFA fire bu'n and buss it?

You underestimate the relationship between Sepp and Platini
throw parties, not grenades.

1]; } ?>