April 30, 2024, 03:16:19 PM

Author Topic: Just what the WICB wanted  (Read 885 times)

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
Just what the WICB wanted
« on: September 23, 2009, 07:50:07 AM »
15 overs gone Windies batting first at 51/7 against Pakistan. Exactly what the WICB wanted I would say and now they have it.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Just what the WICB wanted
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 08:07:10 AM »
15 overs gone Windies batting first at 51/7 against Pakistan. Exactly what the WICB wanted I would say and now they have it.

The esteemed members of the West Indies Board only care about preserving their bruised egos. They could really care less how the team fares in the Champions Trophy Tournament. All they care about is proving a point to WIPA.

If it means losing to the likes of Canada and Scotland over the next three years, so be it.

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
Re: Just what the WICB wanted
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 09:03:49 AM »

The esteemed members of the West Indies Board only care about preserving their bruised egos. They could really care less how the team fares in the Champions Trophy Tournament. All they care about is proving a point to WIPA.

If it means losing to the likes of Canada and Scotland over the next three years, so be it.

Something wrong with them if their egos aren't bruised by what is happening in South Africa at the moment. We'll be lucky to get 50 overs cricket TOTAL today.

1]; } ?>