April 19, 2024, 03:10:38 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the Pumas v W Connection Game (30-Sept-09).  (Read 6965 times)

Offline PIMP

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the Pumas v W Connection Game (30-Sept-09).
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2009, 08:08:46 PM »
Trinidad football.......Lord give me strength!!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2009, 08:15:58 PM »
Trinidad football.......Lord give me strength!!!!

:beermug: Post of d century
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2009, 08:30:38 PM »
Can connection make it if they win the rest of the games?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2009, 08:35:42 PM »

Y all yuh like heartbreak what are d odds dat happenin?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline soccerrama

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2009, 08:36:23 PM »

Yes, but Communicaiones have to lose to Real Espana tonight & Pumas next month & Connection will have to beat Espana here in Trinidad. Right now Communicaiones down 0-2 at Espana.

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2009, 05:40:36 AM »
Guy's is w.connection still in the hunt to make the quarterfinal...its seem they playing good football....they just keep coming up short

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2009, 06:22:43 AM »
I cant understand how a team could defend a 1-0 goal lead, now they will pay. That coach cant be good.

You ever coach anything in your life. Why u eh hush, you in particular like u eh like Stuart Charles Fevrier you does never praise him but you always quick to criticise him. Where were u last week when they won you didn't praise him then.

I praise him when they beat the GUA team, check again.

I am from South, W Connection is my favorite team.

I just feel they have some good players and under a better coach they might do much more better. Chalres is good at caribbean level.

You cant be leading one zero and instruct your team to defend it especially away from home. He did the same thing vs Pumas in T&T and paid the price.

These central american teams also have a never give up attitude.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 06:29:50 AM by Sando »

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2009, 06:34:51 AM »
I cant understand how a team could defend a 1-0 goal lead, now they will pay. That coach cant be good.

You ever coach anything in your life. Why u eh hush, you in particular like u eh like Stuart Charles Fevrier you does never praise him but you always quick to criticise him. Where were u last week when they won you didn't praise him then.

I just feel they have some good players and under a better coach they might do much more better. Chalres is good at caribbean level.

You cant be leading one zero and instruct your team to defend it especially away from home. He did the same thing vs Pumas in T&T and paid the price.

you right yes...why they think that will alway  work...SMALL MINDED COACH

Offline soccerrama

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2009, 07:31:29 AM »

Well since they are your favourite team (which I doubt) why don't you put your money where your mouth is & help the owners get the "better coach" (which I am sure in your mind will be a foreigner(non-caribbean) which you all always seem to be touting about. Why is  it the players are not blamed. If they are your favourite team, do you ever go around their training, to observe what happens. Have you ever spoken to Fevrier (he is a humble guy) who will give you a listening ear.
Have you ever spoken to the owners. Instead of spewing here why don't you go directly to your favourite team to talk about your concerns. That's what true supporters do, not remain incognito & then criticise. All of a sudden the players are good I wonder since when they got good. Anyway I feel a lot of you have nothing to do & so you take pleasure in just putting down everything. Go figure. That's trini to the bone so no cure for dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline soccerrama

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 01, 2009, 07:36:37 AM »

So is the coach tell them to do that. You know majee (sorry najee).Why then when they do the positive things the coach is not praised for it or is it in your mind that coaches only teach bad things. Trini again. Why all you eh go & coach a team because you all seem to know everything about football. But then again the one who feels he knows everything most times knows nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 01, 2009, 07:50:09 AM »

Well since they are your favourite team (which I doubt) why don't you put your money where your mouth is & help the owners get the "better coach" (which I am sure in your mind will be a foreigner(non-caribbean) which you all always seem to be touting about. Why is  it the players are not blamed. If they are your favourite team, do you ever go around their training, to observe what happens. Have you ever spoken to Fevrier (he is a humble guy) who will give you a listening ear.
Have you ever spoken to the owners. Instead of spewing here why don't you go directly to your favourite team to talk about your concerns. That's what true supporters do, not remain incognito & then criticise. All of a sudden the players are good I wonder since when they got good. Anyway I feel a lot of you have nothing to do & so you take pleasure in just putting down everything. Go figure. That's trini to the bone so no cure for dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to training once and I went to a few of their games as well, I am not based in T&T or elase I would have gone more.

Maybe Stuart Chalres need a little bit more help. But he is a very nice fella...

And yes, the players must take some blame.

But after Connection scored they drop their standard and only when Pumas equalize then Connection lift up again. Why the coach didn't make them continue the pressure.

I so vex because all thse teams W Connection played is sooooo beatable.

And why should I put my money where my mouth is ? when W Connection sell players do I get a cut ? John Williams is a money man. My neigbour (Boodoosingh) was killed working for Williams construction a few years ago and not a cent was giving to help them out.

I cant say to much, but trust me, I know that team and its bosses very well, more than you think.

And yes, they are STILL my favorite team as they represent south. I cant help myself, love the team !!

Stuart Charles is probably the BEST local coach we have in T&T this is why I expect more..

Sorry if I sound bad !!!

Offline Boodsy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 01, 2009, 08:45:59 AM »
I think Connection should win at home to Espana and Pumas could win at Comunicaciones.

There is still hope after all ;)

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 01, 2009, 06:19:17 PM »

So is the coach tell them to do that. You know majee (sorry najee).Why then when they do the positive things the coach is not praised for it or is it in your mind that coaches only teach bad things. Trini again. Why all you eh go & coach a team because you all seem to know everything about football. But then again the one who feels he knows everything most times knows nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you know you right...i guess he shouldn't put a monkey out his bag..to the win game ...and you right again what do i know...and i couldn't do better..we should just accept the result win or lose

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2009, 06:40:36 PM »
I so vex because all thse teams W Connection played is sooooo beatable.

In this game W Connection managed to rescue defeat from the jaws of victory!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 06:43:38 PM by CarenageBoy »

1]; } ?>